CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bastiartadi']You are correct buy I believe the user above you is talking about timeshares. And to answer his question, yes. usually when you don't return the account, you don;t get your deposit back.[/QUOTE]

I'm still a little confused.

For phantom -> must deactivate account (immediately)
For timeshare -> must deactivate account (after set time period)

What is the difference?

What I'm asking is that if I purchase a timeshare, can I turn it into a replayable phantom since I'm deactivating the same way?

[quote name='antlp89']I'm still a little confused.

What is the difference?

What I'm asking is that if I purchase a timeshare, can I turn it into a replayable phantom since I'm deactivating the same way?[/QUOTE]

You have to deactivate on Qrio(once every 6 months) for Phantoms.

But a timeshare is a slot you can resell because you are able to deactivate it through console as much as you please.

What is the difference?

What I'm asking is that if I purchase a timeshare, can I turn it into a replayable phantom since I'm deactivating the same way?[/QUOTE]

Timeshare is a rental

Phantom you keep forever just can't sell it

What is the difference?

No a timeshare will never be a phantom because the deactivation method is completely different.

[quote name='Brainberry']You have to deactivate on Qrio(once every 6 months) for Phantoms.

But a timeshare is a slot you can resell because you are able to deactivate it through console as much as you please.[/QUOTE]

Ok that makes sense.

So deactivating on Qrio allows you to keep the game on the hard drive without doing it via the PS3.

And you can only do this every 6 months.

Got it, thanks for clarification.

I am in need a favor. I would really appreciate it if someone could fund/purchase Pure Chess for me. I keep getting hit with the 80023102 error code whenever I try and fund the account. Obviously I'd PayPal you the $7.99 before doing so. I have the account set up and ready to go. Thanks.

Pure Chess - $7.99

Sellable - $2.66
1. SteamboatOperator (host/paid)
2. JadeNic (paid)
Phantom/Non-sellable - $1.33
1. SteamboatOperator
2. SteamboatOperator

I'll hit you up with the account info as soon as both phantoms are finished installing - could take a couple of hours though since my brother doesn't get off of work until 6 P.M. Pacific. Let me know if that sits well with you JadeNic.

Need a $3 psn code! Anyone have one for sale, let me know. I can offer either paypal or 2 of the accounts I'm selling!

SELLING:

rush 'n attack ex-patriot/red faction battlegrounds $3

Red Faction $3

Amy $3

Buy 2, get the 3rd FREE!!

I'm home!

Kinda pissed at the bait and switch tactic of Sony and Ubisoft regarding Rayman Origins now being at $24. On principle, I rather not buy the game anymore but if the 3 of you still want it at $24, then I'll stay in the group. (Don't want to be a party pooper.)

Nice to see Pure Chess for $7.99 though. Someone else want to host it instead of me? I'm pretty tired lol

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm home!

Kinda pissed at the bait and switch tactic of Sony and Ubisoft regarding Rayman Origins now being at $24. On principle, I rather not buy the game anymore but if the 3 of you still want it at $24, then I'll stay in the group. (Don't want to be a party pooper.)

Nice to see Pure Chess for $7.99 though. Someone else want to host it instead of me? I'm pretty tired lol[/QUOTE]
id still be up for rayman origins. I cant host the chess group either. I cant believe no one wants in on mk9 ultimate edition either

[quote name='Derfel']For sale:

Datura - $3.33

Motorstorm 3D Rift (w/Dead Nation & Wipeout HD + Fury) - $2

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - $6.67[/QUOTE]

i'll take that dead rising 2 share but the only thing i have is an account with alone in the dark downloaded and $14.01 left on it so idk. pm me ;)

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm home!

Nice to see Pure Chess for $7.99 though. Someone else want to host it instead of me? I'm pretty tired lol[/QUOTE]

Hey, lucky enough I have the extra 1.50 in pp lol

Im still in! And the game is only 1.5 gb

dont buy rayman for 24, u can buy one at the store for cheaper or on steam. im halfway thru the harley revenge dlc and its pretty good but it does seem short though.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']dont buy rayman for 24, u can buy one at the store for cheaper or on steam. im halfway thru the harley revenge dlc and its pretty good but it does seem short though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's how I feel. It's total bullshit that they announced it was coming to US PSN 3 weeks ago for $15 and then changed it at the last second with no notice. Heck, it released on UK PSN for 50%..

[quote name='Usuyami']Yeah, that's how I feel. It's total bullshit that they announced it was coming to US PSN 3 weeks ago for $15 and then changed it at the last second with no notice. Heck, it released on UK PSN for 50%..[/QUOTE]

Ehh, I think $8.00(s)4.00(p) is still a steal especially for a game that got 9.0 reviews not so long ago.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']dont buy rayman for 24, u can buy one at the store for cheaper or on steam. im halfway thru the harley revenge dlc and its pretty good but it does seem short though.[/QUOTE]
i enjoy catwoman dlc more than harley

[quote name='Usuyami']Yeah, that's how I feel. It's total bullshit that they announced it was coming to US PSN 3 weeks ago for $15 and then changed it at the last second with no notice. Heck, it released on UK PSN for 50%..[/QUOTE]well ubisoft want more money what can u do its not sony fault

Pure Chess ($8)

$2.66
1) Usuyami
2) meeek

$1.33
1) iwarboY
2) ipacman

Sending Paypal details out.

Same with Rayman. Everyone needs to chip in some more.

PS. It's an absolute joke for AC:R to be $59.99, which is way above current MSRP.

[quote name='Usuyami']Yeah, that's how I feel. It's total bullshit that they announced it was coming to US PSN 3 weeks ago for $15 and then changed it at the last second with no notice. Heck, it released on UK PSN for 50%..[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it Usu, I'm likely going to want to timeshare the game from you, so you can look forward to getting a one or two buck discount off the already low $8 entry point ;)

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Selling my share of Rayman Origins/Goldeneye. $18. fuck Sony & Ubisoft![/QUOTE]

This makes me sad.

If I had the extra 3.00 I would pay for your difference lol

[quote name='Brainberry']This makes me sad.

If I had the extra 3.00 I would pay for your difference lol[/QUOTE]

I paid it. The point is it sickens me to have HAD to pay it.

Once again, I could really use some help in funding my Pure Chess group. Something is up on my end with PSN where it will not let me add funds to my wallet. I've tried 3 separate credit cards (mine, my girlfriends, and my brothers) on 2 different accounts and I can't get it to work. I'd greatly appreciate the help. I'll PayPal you before hand of course ($7.99). Thanks.

Selling (all resellables):
Acc 1 - 17 $
Saints Row The Third

Acc 2 - 10 $
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The Third DLC (Nyte Blade, CheapyD, Genkibowl, Gangstas in Space, The Trouble with Clones)
Saints Row The Third Online Pass

Acc 3 - 7 $
Greg Hastings Paintball 2
Battle LA
Family Game Night

Acc 4 - 15 $
ICO
Shadow of The Colossus
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

[quote name='JadeNic']If anyone makes another group for Pure Chess, I'm interested in a slot.[/QUOTE]

I might be in for a resell just waiting on a word from dcibass(sp)

Also if there's a resell spoyt for pure chess count me in.

[quote name='Usuyami']Pure Chess and Rayman Origins group info has been sent out for phantoms. Get downloading, boys![/QUOTE]
All done!

Thinking im just gonna buy the mk9 ultimate edition on my main with the plus discount since there isnt any interest

[quote name='raiden_86']Pure Chess + Add-on $10

Resell
1. raiden_86

Spectre
2.[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and add JadeNic (sellable) and myself (2 phantoms) to the group raiden. I'll be refunding JadNic his money shortly. Turns out Usuyami was also hit with the 80023102 error code so I'm pretty much out of options.

For sale:

Assassin's Creed: Revelations DLC - MP Character Pack + MP Map Pack + The Lost Archive ($7)

---------

Timeshares available: (Prices are for one week. Deposits are required as well.)

Assassin's Creed DLC ($1.50)
Goldeneye 007 Reloaded + Rayman Origins ($2.00)
ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.00)
Jak & Daxter Collection ($1.25)
Oddworld ($0.50)
Pure Chess ($0.50)

---------

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning DLC - The Legend of Dead Kel + Teeth of Naros ($20)

$6.66
1. Usuyami

$3.33
1. kanamit

SELLING:

Rayman Origins/Goldeneye 007 $18 (Buy this, get one of the other 3 accounts free!) pending

rush 'n attack ex-patriot/red faction battlegrounds $3

Red Faction $3

Amy $3

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a Burnout Paradise DLC bundle share? Or a Burnout Paradise Super Bundle share?

I already own the game and Big Surf Island. It would be nice to clean up the remaining trophies and try the other game modes.

I saw that CoD Black Ops is on sale as an ultimate edition on psn, which reminded me that I was interested in that dlc a bit back.

So, is anyone selling (or trading) a share with the full CoD Black Ops game + all the dlc? Or if anyone wants to start a new group for it, I'd be interested. Please PM me

Selling phantom/non-sellable shares:
Open to offers, no trades.

Account #1
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection (ALL DLC)
Battlefield 3 Online Pass (US)
Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand (US)

Account #2
Infamous 2
Infamous 2 Weapons Pack
Back To The Future (All EP)
Battle: Los Angeles
Spare Parts
Battlefield 1943 + Limited Bundle Theme

Account #3
Flower + Soundtrack & Dynamic Theme

Account #4
Resident Evil 4

Account #5
DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions

Last edited by a moderator:
I just learned that Pure Chess' online multiplayer is asynchronous, each move is played by mail, and of course you can't chat with your friend while playing. What a let down. Can anyone who has already downloaded and given it a shot confirm this?

looking to trade for dungeon hunter, ff 5, and ff tactics. anyone wanna trade?

1: (3 slots) $10 resell, $8 phantom
all black ops map packs
tekken2
spyro 1 and 2
red dead redemption nightmare dlc
twisted metal 2
infamous
gex
archibald
mortal kombat characters

2: (1 slot) $10 resell, 8 phantom
darksiders
gotham city impostors
final fantasy vii, ix
legend of mana

3: (1 slot)
persona 3(offer)

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I just learned that Pure Chess' online multiplayer is asynchronous, each move is played by mail, and of course you can't chat with your friend while playing. What a let down. Can anyone who has already downloaded and given it a shot confirm this?[/QUOTE]
big wtf?? I hope you're wrong, but I'm afraid you aren't, doesn't seem like my psn day, with ACR at $60...

[quote name='BARTstation']Anyone down for a Virtual Fighter 5 Showdown group?
Comes out on the 5th. Im in for one, it's 15.[/QUOTE]

I'm definately down for it.

[quote name='iqubal']I'm definately down for it.[/QUOTE]

i'm in also...the dlc for costumes and character customization is $15 as well...i'd be down for getting the whole package

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back