CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone interested in any of the Ultimate Edition Bundles that are on sale this week? I'm potentially interested in shares of the following, especially if we can obtain a PS+ code:

Mafia 2 bundle
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
LA Noire - Complete Edition

[quote name='Gombay']Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Resellable ($10)
1. Tom Jane
2. KuHLiiDE
----------
Phantom ($5)
1. ganjaman1
2. Gombay

KuHLiiDE will join (sent PMs). Group's complete, just need a host.[/QUOTE]

Group was great. Everyone paid within 12 hours. Gombay and ganjaman1 were great phantoms, finishing within 24. KuHLiiDE was a quick payer and good gameshare-er, as well.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I just learned that Pure Chess' online multiplayer is asynchronous, each move is played by mail, and of course you can't chat with your friend while playing. What a let down. Can anyone who has already downloaded and given it a shot confirm this?[/QUOTE]
I've seen a few people on trophy sites saying that's the case. :whistle2:( The justification is that chess masters can take several days to play a single game, or play several vs multiple opponents at the same time. Still sucks that they didn't put in a real time game for casual players with a simple time limit on moves.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Is anyone interested in any of the Ultimate Edition Bundles that are on sale this week? I'm potentially interested in shares of the following, especially if we can obtain a PS+ code:

Mafia 2 bundle
LA Noire - Complete Edition[/QUOTE]

im interested in la noire complete edition. phantom only though

also to whoever was asking i played bioshock 2 multiplayer last month to my surpised i found full games right away at midnight, however im sure some game modes will be ghost town.

however mortal kombat online is completely atrocious. and not that many people play it, you will still find plenty of people, but finding someone you enjoy playing will be a chore. youre much better attending one of your local tournaments like i did.

offline>online any day of the week when it comes to fighting games. by a thousand

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']Anyone got a share of Black Ops they want to sale?[/QUOTE]
a sale to sell lol

Selling my Pure Chess slot (resell), awesome game, with great visuals, but no online multi (yet?) $2.50

[quote name='raiden_86']Pure Chess + Add-on $10

Resell - 3.33
1. raiden_86
2. JadeNic

Spectre - 1.67
1. SteamOps
2. SteamOps[/QUOTE]

Due to recently discovering that the multiplayer in Pure Chess is garbage, (it's a move by mail type of setup and you CANNOT chat with your friends, it is not synchronous. It's the equivalent of sending eachother a PM whenever you complete a move), I"d like you to free up the phantom slots and remove me from the group raiden. My apologies. Thanks.

For sale

Max Payne (PS2 Classic) - $3.33
Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II - $5 (Resell)
Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II - $1.50 (Phantom) ($1 off)

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Due to recently discovering that the multiplayer in Pure Chess is garbage, (it's a move by mail type of setup and you CANNOT chat with your friends, it is not synchronous. It's the equivalent of sending eachother a PM whenever you complete a move), I"d like you to free up the phantom slots and remove me from the group raiden. My apologies. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'll take his spots, raiden. Wouldn't mind throwing this on my two PS3s. Always liked play by mail. Plus the visuals are beautiful.

Does anyone have skullgirls or willing to start a group? I can't seem to find someone who has it, is it that difficult to find someone?

[quote name='BARTstation']Anyone down for a Virtual Fighter 5 Showdown group?
Comes out on the 5th. Im in for one, it's 15.[/QUOTE]

Im in for a resellable.

What is resell and phantom? Haven't been here for years, and I heard Sony limited sharing to just 3 people now? What's up with that? They keep doing this backward shit I am getting the 720 next gen.

just checked the uk store heres what we got- MIB: Alien Crisis- 40 pounds, Conflict Vietnam!!(really want this bad!! pm me if u can get it for me i have paypal ;) 5.49 pounds, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon?(looks like r6vegas1or2 idk) 7.99 pounds

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Due to recently discovering that the multiplayer in Pure Chess is garbage, (it's a move by mail type of setup and you CANNOT chat with your friends, it is not synchronous. It's the equivalent of sending eachother a PM whenever you complete a move), I"d like you to free up the phantom slots and remove me from the group raiden. My apologies. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Wait, you mean something like Words with Friends? Like asynchronous play times with no automatic updating?

Selling (all resellables):
Acc 1 - 17 $
Saints Row The Third

Acc 2 - 10 $
Saints Row 2
Saints Row The Third DLC (Nyte Blade, CheapyD, Genkibowl, Gangstas in Space, The Trouble with Clones)
Saints Row The Third Online Pass

Acc 3 - 7 $
Greg Hastings Paintball 2
Battle LA
Family Game Night

Acc 4 - 15 $
ICO
Shadow of The Colossus
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown

$5
1.Pbnate88
2. Crashmasteromega
---------------
$2.50
1.hanun1002
2.snakemaster2389[/QUOTE]

We need a host!!!!!

[quote name='clonesniper666']

Red Dead Redemption

$9.33
-----------------------
$4.67
2. bcowns
[/QUOTE]

you can take me off this, I bought the game already!

[quote name='JLin4MVP']Does anyone have skullgirls or willing to start a group? I can't seem to find someone who has it, is it that difficult to find someone?[/QUOTE]

If you want to start a group I'm up for it, I'd take a resell spot.

[quote name='Tom Jane']I'll take his spots, raiden. Wouldn't mind throwing this on my two PS3s. Always liked play by mail. Plus the visuals are beautiful.[/QUOTE]

meeek is looking for someone to take over his resellable slot of Pure Chess.

SELLING:

Rayman Origins/Goldeneye 007 $18 (Buy this, get one of the other 3 accounts free!)

rush 'n attack ex-patriot/red faction battlegrounds $3

Red Faction $3

Amy $3

I have a nonresellable slot of fifa 12 $7

Battlefield 3 $ 10
Nfs hot pursuit $5
Crysis 2 $5
Record of agarest war $5
Fat princess $2
Outland $2

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hanun1002']We need a host!!!!![/QUOTE]

One of you could maybe get a $10 psn card at best buy. I might have to go that rout myself since I was getting the same error code as steamboat for my chess group. Too bad I don't live near one or I'd pick up a few for people here. EDIT: oops your group is $15, my mistake

This is a stretch, but does anyone here have the password for the Black Ops share with the username [email protected]? I bought the share secondhand back in January, I've cleared out my inbox since then and like an idiot I forgot to store the password somewhere safe. The person I bought it from hasn't responded to my messages about it. I can provide proof somehow that I own a share.

One NON-Sellable spot available $26

InFAMOUS 2 Complete Edition
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
Mortal Kombat with the Warrior Bundle and Klassic Skins Pack 1
BioShock 2 with Exclusive Character Pack, Minerva’s Den, The Protector Trials, Rapture Metro and Sinclair Solutions
MotorStorm Apocalypse
Mafia II with Betrayal of Jimmy, Greaser Pack, Jimmy’s Vendetta, Joe’s Adventure, Renegade Pack, Vegas Pack and Hero Pack

Selling a resellable of Borderlands + all DLC. Message me and we can work out the pricing.

Oh and my friend is looking for an EU version of the Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter DLC, message me for the details :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Added in myself

[quote name='mrcheeses']Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (2)

Resellable $5.00
1.Topaz
2. mrcheeses

Phantom $2.50

Add yourself please. I can't host.[/QUOTE]

Potential Groups

Assassin's Creed Revelations + DLC

Resell
2. domo325
------------------------
Phantom

Breath of Fire IV

$2.00
1. sierra
-----------------
$1.00

Closure

$5.00
1. TurkFebruary
2. Yanksfan
----------
$2.50
1. Hestar

Closure + Warp

$8.33
1. bill123
2. Dammenion
----------
$4.17
1. ipacman

Dirt Showdown (includes online pass)

20€
1) Topaz
2)
--------
10€
3) MethodManFTW
4)syngamer

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +

$3.33
1. BARTstation (host/switch to phantom?)
----------
$1.67
1. Gombay

Just Dance 3 - UK Account

Resale
----------
Phantom
1. robilicious
2. hanun1002

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning DLC - The Legend of Dead Kel & Teeth of Naros

$6.66
1. Usuyami
------
$3.33
1. kanamit

Legend of Dragoon

$2.00
---------------------
$1.00
2.BARTstation

Prototype 2

$20
1. dcibass
----------------------
$10
1. Maruader7
2.nakanenui

Sega Classics (Wonder Boy in Monster Land/World, Monster World IV)

$5
--------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOperator (Host)

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $36.73
£35-$52.36

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Is anyone interested in any of the Ultimate Edition Bundles that are on sale this week? I'm potentially interested in shares of the following, especially if we can obtain a PS+ code:

Mafia 2 bundle
LA Noire - Complete Edition[/QUOTE]

im down for RDR on the big sale :)

Selling a Phantom Share
UK Motorstorm Apocalypse
UK RC Motorstorm
Includes several car add-on packs too
All on 1 account.
Looking for 7 bucks paypal OBO

[quote name='Luriden']This is a stretch, but does anyone here have the password for the Black Ops share with the username [email protected]? I bought the share secondhand back in January, I've cleared out my inbox since then and like an idiot I forgot to store the password somewhere safe. The person I bought it from hasn't responded to my messages about it. I can provide proof somehow that I own a share.[/QUOTE]

Well from the email used, it seems that Cheapbrokegamer was the original host, try PM'ing him to see if he still owns it and can help you out.

Oh and btw guys, I know I haven't been posting much around here lately (been trying to catch up on the backlog of shares and ps+ content), but just letting everyone know that I'm going to be unreachable for a couple of weeks or 3 due to a medical situation. I hope to return before July, so if you have to contact me send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back