Not open for further replies.
WWE 2K14 - $19

$6.33

1. Trophy DLC (host)

-----

$3.17

1. Deadpool 3.0

2. jsdgame

1 Resale left. I'm willing to sell it as a third Phantom if anyone is interested.

Batman Arkham Origins: Initiation - $7

$3.49

1. Trophy DLC (host)

-----

$1.17

Added myself for WWE

EDIT : Cancel this. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who looked at this and though this could be a great idea to implement in the community? More like a kind of library but that can also raise some money on it's own
There are long term groups set up with similar concepts.

In this particular scenario though, we all don't have Captain's stable of sugar daddies constantly supplying free games/funds.

This is everything that I could sell right now. P or R at the end for phantom or resell available. PM me if you are looking to buy something.

Bayonetta P
Beyond good and evil R
Bioshock infinite R
Blue toad murder files R

Castle of Illusion
CounterstrikeGO R
Dante's inferno + all DLC P Sold to SirJJ
Darksiders 2 R
Deadpool P
Deadly Premonition P
Defiance R

Ducktales R Sold to SirJJ
Dues ex + all dlc P
Dragons dogma dark arisen R
Far cry blood dragon and poker night 2 R
Fuse P
Ghost recon future soldier R
GRID2 R
Goldeneye reloaded and rayman hd R
Killer is dead P Sold to Pravado
Kingdom of Amalur + complete DLC + resident evil : ORC P
Medal of Honor warfighter R
Metro LL R Sold to MageShadow, 2 Resells Still Available
MLB13 The show R
Ninja gaiden razors edge R Sold to EMoney244
Port royale 3 R
Small game account (under defeat hd, beer pong, dragon fantasy book 1 and 2, voodoo chronicles, terraria, maybe more) P 
Remember me R Sold to SirJJ 1 Resell Still Available
RE : Revelations R Sold to SirJJ 1 Resell Still Available
Sniper ghost warrior 2 P,R
Star Trek and linger in shadows P,R
The last of us P Sold to snakezx 1 Resell Still Available
Tiger woods 14 us all course dlc and masters upgrade.

Ok everyone, I have a share of Minecraft to pass around. You have to be an active member, in good standing, and someone who doesn't cause BS.

Rules are as follows:

- You get two weeks with the game for free.

- After the two weeks are up, you can continue to use the game for $1.00 a week.

- Any funds gained from this will be used to purchase another passaround game in the future.

- One person will have the game out at a time.

Who's interested?

1. TheCro

I'm down. I've always watched my buddies play it on PC but could never justify dropping the 20 or 25 bucks that the game cost. Two weeks should be plenty of time to know if I'll like it.

GTA V should be available to rent from the library again soon. If raiden_86 ever signs onto CAG ever again. Anyone know his PSN?

[quote name="captaintek3304" post="11395493" timestamp="1388274642"]When you're as pretty as I am, it's easy to get things.[/quote]
Too many comments I want to say to this.
Can't decide on just one.

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me! :D

Have literally $3.88 in my Paypal right now, any good games I could get via share for around that?

GTA V should be available to rent from the library again soon. If raiden_86 ever signs onto CAG ever again. Anyone know his PSN?
Don't worry I messaged him on PSN now and he deactivated it. For everyone that is part of the library and didn't have a chance to play GTA V (which I doubt lol) now it's your time.

Happy Birthday Cromzz!

Me and marauder will be playing scott pilgrim, dragons crown, and borderlands 2 tonight. If you want in, let us know.

SP - we will be speed running the game. i know a method to max characters on the first level so it should be easy, should take 1 hr tops for a playthrough

DC - we will be tackling hard mode + attempting to beat the dragon in under the time limit. only ask to join if you're an appropriate level or you'll just die quick

BL2 - basically going through story mode starting from early on, can't guarantee great xp but we will knock out a lot of sidequests, plus if you're low level marauder is level 30 so we could power level theoretically

the more the merrier. lets have a cag game night
Waiting for my laundry to finish up around 9:30 EST. Might just jump onto DC and beat the dragon so that I can unlock hard mode. My dwarf is only lvl 30 or 35.

We should try to organize more of these CAG Game nights especially with some of these PS+ games coming out. Only been able to play few rounds of Diablo 3, DC, and few sessions of Soul Sacrifice in the past few months.

oh damn i thought you were up to the dragon on hard mode. we might have a little difficulty with hard mode but hopefully not

i'll be on at 9:30 to start playin

Waiting for my laundry to finish up around 9:30 EST. Might just jump onto DC and beat the dragon so that I can unlock hard mode. My dwarf is only lvl 30 or 35.

We should try to organize more of these CAG Game nights especially with some of these PS+ games coming out. Only been able to play few rounds of Diablo 3, DC, and few sessions of Soul Sacrifice in the past few months.
I'm too low of a level to help you guys with DC.

I'll try to start a character for BL2 if you still plan on playing it tonight.

We should serious should make some CAG game sessions and link them from PSNProfiles. It be a lot more organized. I would love to hit up Diablo 3 again as I got bored with it after awhile.

Man you lot are playing just as I was getting ready for bed. Had level 99 fighter, so could have helped you breeze through it.

Anyway pissed at Uplay, redeemed a sword for 30 points for ac4 and it's not letting me equip them.

Ok everyone, I have a share of Minecraft to pass around. You have to be an active member, in good standing, and someone who doesn't cause BS.

Rules are as follows:
- You get two weeks with the game for free.
- After the two weeks are up, you can continue to use the game for $1.00 a week.
- Any funds gained from this will be used to purchase another passaround game in the future.
- One person will have the game out at a time.

Who's interested?

1.TheCro
5.Albani
Played this too much on PC and that plat looks easy so why not

looking for

Minecraft

Dungeon Defenders

Resident Evil Revelations.

selling:

Acct: #1 $40 Phantom

Majo to Hyakkihei

BlazBlue Chronophantasma

-Kokonoe DLC

-Yuuki Terumi DLC

-All DLC Color Palettes

-Classic Noel

Acct: #2 Phantom $25 Phantom

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack

Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack

Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack

Pop Idols Complete Set Team A, D, & O

Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Costume

Acct: #3 Phantom $25 Phantom

Batman Arkham Origins w/ DLC

-Deathstroke

Diablo 3 w/ DLC

-Infernal Helm

Acct: #4  $8 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 with All Following DLC Packs
-What a Character
-Special Set
-Kitty Pack
-Round 3 Full Set (3 Packs)
-Player Swimwear Set
-Bunny Swimwear Set (3 Packs)
-First Time Pack
Super Street Fighter IV DLC
-Ultra Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken DLC
-Juri Alternate Costume
-Ibuki Alternate
-Sakura Alternate
-Poison Alternate
-Lili Alternate
-Nina Alternate

Acct: #5  $8 Phantom

Max Payne 3
Catherine
Record of Agarest War

Acct: #6   $12 Phantom
Urban Trial Freestyle
Okami HD
Tales of Graces F
Dishonored
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
Crysis

DMC w/ Costume Pack + Theme
Darksiders 2 w/ Crucible Pass and Van Der Schmash Weapon

DLC
Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC
-Snow
-Jihl Nabaat
NFS Most Wanted Complete DLC Pack (4 of them + Online Pass)
Dead or Alive 5 DLC
-Hot Getaway Complete Pack
-Cheerleader Complete Pack
Metro: Last Light DLC
-Factions
Dishonored DLC
-Void Walkers Arsenal
-Acrobatic Killer Pack
-Arcane Assassin Pack
-Backstreet Butcher Pack
-Shadow Rat Pack
Anarchy Reigns DLC
-Bayonetta Character
Sleeping Dogs DLC
-Nightmare in North Point
Neptunia MK2
-Cave License
-Falcom License

Acct: #7 $10 Resell
Black Ops 2 Season Pass (All Map Packs + Some Camos)

Acct: #8 $2 Phantom
Fat Princess

Acct: #9 $5 Phantom
Borderlands 2 w/ DLC
-Mr Torgues Campaign of Carnage

Acct: #10  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 w/ Online Pass
FIFA 12
Uncharted 3 Online Pass

Acct: #11  $5 Phantom (EU)
Battlefield 3 Premium (Includes all DLC Map Packs)

with the exception of accounts #1, 10 & 11 theyre all USA based.

I'm too low of a level to help you guys with DC.

I'll try to start a character for BL2 if you still plan on playing it tonight.

We should serious should make some CAG game sessions and link them from PSNProfiles. It be a lot more organized. I would love to hit up Diablo 3 again as I got bored with it after awhile.
i don't mind helping lower level on easy mode in DC bc i still need to do quests that can be done on any difficulty

also yeah we'll be playing BL2. You should start it up soon and try to get to sanctuary or so, that's about where i'm up to. About 1-1.5 hrs in

Dang, logged in and the library is way smaller than I thought o_O

Also, looking for a ME2 share
a lot of people sold their shares from the old library, not a lot of people donated into the new one. which is why for games like gta/bf4 we're going to require a donation of a retail/somewhat decent psn game before you can rent them

being off site also doesn't help bc a lot of people didn't bookmark it and are probably registered and haven't ever gone back to it past the initial week i created it

i don't mind helping lower level on easy mode in DC bc i still need to do quests that can be done on any difficulty

also yeah we'll be playing BL2. You should start it up soon and try to get to sanctuary or so, that's about where i'm up to. About 1-1.5 hrs in
When are you guys playing?!!?! I can get on now.

When are you guys playing?!!?! I can get on now.
half hour, although we will probably be playing scott pilgrim/dc before bl2. you're on my FL so i'll hit you up when we play BL2

anyone who wants to play dragons crown or scott pilgrim send me a message @ chibssoa in the next half hour or so

a lot of people sold their shares from the old library, not a lot of people donated into the new one. which is why for games like gta/bf4 we're going to require a donation of a retail/somewhat decent psn game before you can rent them

being off site also doesn't help bc a lot of people didn't bookmark it and are probably registered and haven't ever gone back to it past the initial week i created it
I'm level 2 on DC lol.

I'll just play a bit of BL2 and join you guys later.

EDIT: Wait what characters are you guys? Does it matter if who I choose?

Found a WWE2k14 group. Still looking for Dragon's Crown and Need For Speed Rivals. That's about it. Actually have some paypal now. I'd rather have a phantom, but I would buy a resale of either game.

Man you lot are playing just as I was getting ready for bed. Had level 99 fighter, so could have helped you breeze through it.

Anyway pissed at Uplay, redeemed a sword for 30 points for ac4 and it's not letting me equip them.
Pretty sure if you have to find them first. If they're the golden swords, I found them on the island of florida in a gold ULC chest.

Also, had some weird glitches in TWD Season 2. Some of the characters were just standing still and I could walk through them while I was sneaking around the cabin

I'm level 2 on DC lol.

I'll just play a bit of BL2 and join you guys later.

EDIT: Wait what characters are you guys? Does it matter if who I choose?
Doesn't matter which character you play as in DC or BL2. Can all be the same character but it makes it hard to tell who's who :)

Going to be ready in half hour to an hour. Stupid dryer on the frits and taking longer to dry.

if you're talking about the blades of toledo or w/e you don't have to find them. i think you have to wait until you get to inside your ship or a general store to get them

i'm amazon in DC and mechromancer in BL2

even if you're level 2 in dc it's all good with me as long as it's good with marauder. i need a lot of quests to do and most revolve around the A path of levels anyway

if you're talking about the blades of toledo or w/e you don't have to find them. i think you have to wait until you get to inside your ship or a general store to get them

even if you're level 2 in dc it's all good with me as long as it's good with marauder. i need a lot of quests to do and most revolve around the A path of levels anyway
Ah, that's right because I used those swords for most of the game and I don't remember finding them. Don't remember what those gold swords were from, then.

imo don't even worry about the swords. once you get access to kenways fleet minigame use that to farm tons of money and just buy the best swords

The more the better so who's going o host? Small snag in tonight's program. Just realized that my account isn't active and is already sign into 2 PS3 already and Scott Pilgram and BL2 are on my main. Once of them is my friends dead PS3 which Sony was suppose to deactivate but didn't and I don't have the option to deactivate for some reason. One of the strange things is that some of my games do work which is why I didn't notice that my Account wasn't active. So today can only play DC and the other 2 have to reschedule for another day.

The more the better so who's going o host? Small snag in tonight's program. Just realized that my account isn't active and is already sign into 2 PS3 already and Scott Pilgram and BL2 are on my main. Once of them is my friends dead PS3 which Sony was suppose to deactivate but didn't and I don't have the option to deactivate for some reason. One of the strange things is that some of my games do work which is why I didn't notice that my Account wasn't active. So today can only play DC and the other 2 have to reschedule for another day.
V_V V_V V_V V_V V_V

whoever is playing dragons crown send me a pm on psn in the next 15 minutes, we'll determine who is the lowest level and they can host i guess. but if it ends up just being us i'll host

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back