CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a GTAV share, pm me with price...

Also need Borderlands 2 with at least the season pass dlc's...

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of curling, last month my wife took me curling for my birthday. We have a curling club a few towns over and they do beginner/intro sessions. It was pretty awesome. Definitely something I'd get into if I had the time.

This is everything that I could sell right now. P or R at the end for phantom or resell available. PM me if you are looking to buy something.

Bayonetta P
Beyond good and evil R
Bioshock infinite R
Blue toad murder files R

Castle of Illusion
CounterstrikeGO R
Dante's inferno + all DLC P Sold to SirJJ
Darksiders 2 R
Deadpool P
Deadly Premonition P
Defiance R

Ducktales R Sold to SirJJ
Dues ex + all dlc P
Dragons dogma dark arisen R
Far cry blood dragon and poker night 2 R
Fuse P
Ghost recon future soldier R
GRID2 R
Goldeneye reloaded and rayman hd R
Killer is dead P Sold to Pravado
Kingdom of Amalur + complete DLC + resident evil :Orc P
Medal of Honor warfighter R
Metro LL R Sold to MageShadow, 2 Resells Still Available
MLB13 The show R
Ninja gaiden razors edge R Sold to EMoney244
Port royale 3 R
Small game account (under defeat hd, beer pong, dragon fantasy book 1 and 2, voodoo chronicles, terraria, maybe more) P
Remember me R Sold to SirJJ
RE : Revelations R Sold to SirJJ
Sniper ghost warrior 2 P,R
Star Trek and linger in shadows P,R
The last of us P Sold to snakezx
Tiger woods 14 us all course dlc and masters upgrade.

Speaking of curling, last month my wife took me curling for my birthday. We have a curling club a few towns over and they do beginner/intro sessions. It was pretty awesome. Definitely something I'd get into if I had the time.
my only memories of curling are from digimon world on psx, in the ice area. curling against those penguins. me and a friend would play that shit for hours at sleepovers well after doing whatever was necessary to recruit the digimon from that minigame

for anyone starting metro LL, make sure you follow a guide for the good ending. not just the one on ps3trophies, that's not enough. i did every "main" good action listed and still got the bad ending. you need to go out of your way to find hidden areas and stuff that aren't listed in the trophy guide to get extra moral points, there's a wiki for those. super good fps, but pissed i got the bad ending while going for the good one. at least i got the "beat the game w/o killing any humans" trophy, was worried that one wouldn't pop

I really hope that's not the slot of Origins I sold you as a phantom. Assuming it isn't, there is still the matter of you or a relative of yours purchasing a game on an account that was sold to you as a phantom. I'm sorry to say, but I will not be refunding any part of the purchase as it was YOUR responsibility to ensure something like that didn't happen. I would have changed the password to prevent this, but you did not message me to let me know you had installed, despite receiving the info two days ago. While the content will remain in my and the other owner's possession, it will not be advertised, rented, lent out, traded, etc. As far as I'm concerned, and I will relay the same message to the other owner, it doesn't exist.

My guess is your relative purchased the content not knowing they were signed into the GS.
Nah, when I was looking for shares the other night I bought a resell and then you hit me up with your phantom, so I'm trying to get rid of the resell since I prefer phantoms. I have no idea where this random rant came from, and I haven't replied back because I didn't get a chance to start installing until last night.

I'm not a jabroni man I swear.

anyone for dragons crown hard mode tonight? or easy, idc since i gotta do old quests. everyone can play mp from the get go now with the latest patch

u got a wife already? ur 28 though, damn

Looking for Dragon's Crown,Need For Speed Rivals and WWE2k14. That's about it except for a few older games I want. Rather have a phantom, but I would take a resale of each game.

Sooo... Just got my PS4 today. *Got killed on the price, but that's another story...* Anyways, is there a reason why it can't download like anything at this point? I've lined up a few downloads and they all just fail after about 15 minutes *if even THAT long*

Any tips on that Sniper Duel trophy in Minecraft? Did you just follow the guide?
guides are useless. you gotta get 50 blocks away, which is a lot further than you'd think. gotta go just far enough til the skeleton disappears then move up one square and hit it from there. hardest trophy in the game, save before you attempt it bc arrows aren't easy to come by

I always feel empty inside after I spend massive hours beating a game during the week. Changes my weekend mood. Maybe it's time to try a mmo.

Anyway, I have a timeshare of Assassin's Creed IV for PS4 available. $8 for two weeks. Pm me if interested.

I always feel empty inside after I spend massive hours beating a game during the week. Changes my weekend mood. Maybe it's time to try a mmo.

Anyway, I have a timeshare of Assassin's Creed IV for PS4 available. $8 for two weeks. Pm me if interested.
Not to butt in but $8 is a lot, even for two weeks.

No problem. I think it's fair. You don't. Value is different by all who interpret it.
A dollar is a dollar, not matter which way you spin it.

A cheeseburger at mcdonalds is $1. Just because I "Interpret" It to be worth 50 cents, doesnt mean its worth 50 cents. Its still worth a dollar.

A dollar bill is worth a dollar also...If I "Interpret" that dollar bill to be worth $100... I get laughed at at the cash register.

Oh and your AC4 timeshare price is outrageous. Figured id toss that in there. Almost a dollar night.... might as well rent it from redbox at that price dude. A pricey timeshare would go for half of that.

A dollar is a dollar, not matter which way you spin it.

A cheeseburger at mcdonalds is $1. Just because I "Interpret" It to be worth 50 cents, doesnt mean its worth 50 cents. Its still worth a dollar.

A dollar bill is worth a dollar also...If I "Interpret" that dollar bill to be worth $100... I get laughed at at the cash register.

Oh and your AC4 timeshare price is outrageous. Figured id toss that in there. Almost a dollar night.... might as well rent it from redbox at that price dude. A pricey timeshare would go for half of that.
I timeshare accounts for $0.50 a week to trusted CAGs.

Nah, when I was looking for shares the other night I bought a resell and then you hit me up with your phantom, so I'm trying to get rid of the resell since I prefer phantoms. I have no idea where this random rant came from, and I haven't replied back because I didn't get a chance to start installing until last night.

I'm not a jabroni man I swear.
Thank you for clearing up the origin of your Origins resell. It wasn't a rant, I was just saying that I wouldn't be refunding you for your mistake.

Killzone HD was purchased on the account the day after I gave you the info and you or your relative left the billing info on the account. Please ensure it does not happen with future shares you buy.

The Last Guardian Confirmed  For PS4 release in June

http://hollywoodgosssip.com/Last_Guardian_Confirmed_For_PS4_June2014

image.png

[customspoiler='Such Wow']i'MJUSTFCKINGWTHU[/customspoiler]

One more post before bed...

My 1st priority is finding a share of GTAV...if you have a slot PM me with the price...

Next on my list is needing a share of Borderlands 2 with DLC...again, PM me with pricing...

Available for rent:

Resident Evil Revelations

Far Cry 3

Mirror's Edge

The Last of Us

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Dead Island Riptide

Diablo 3

DmC and Vergil's Downfall

Puppeteer

Max Payne 3 Ultimate Edition

Dishonored + all trophy DLC (currently being rented)

BioShock Infinite + all current trophy DLC

[UK] Ni no Kuni

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

u got a wife already? ur 28 though, damn
Long story but I got married when I was 19

anyone for dragons crown hard mode tonight? or easy, idc since i gotta do old quests. everyone can play mp from the get go now with the latest patch
Maybe tonight, got all the talisman but haven't attempted the dragon yet

Sooo... Just got my PS4 today. *Got killed on the price, but that's another story...* Anyways, is there a reason why it can't download like anything at this point? I've lined up a few downloads and they all just fail after about 15 minutes *if even THAT long*
Did you try resetting your router?

I timeshare accounts for $0.50 a week to trusted CAGs.
Value in the beholder. After awhile of charging people a dollar decided to let trust CAGs borrow games for free.

WWE 2K14 + £5 - $27

$9

1. Trophy DLC (host)

-----

$4.50

1. Deadpool 3.0

The group can decide what to spend the extra £5 on before deactivating.

Batman Arkham Origins: Initiation - $7

$3.49

1. Trophy DLC (host)

-----

$1.17

The Walking Dead: Season 2, Episode 1 - $0.10 Per Day

I know most people who want Wipeout HD probably have it by now, but I've recently come across a code from Usuyami's contest. I had everything on his list, so I figured I'd take this code and sell it for $15 if anyone wants it.

Wait, I'm not ShadowCak...I'll just give the code away. Let me know if you're interested!

Edit: Given to Yanks

Exactly my point. Thank you. $0.50 a week... in some cases people will ask $1 or $1.5 MAYBE even $2 if the game is new.

This guy wants $4 a week. $8 for two weeks actually lol. Oh well.
I understand the logic of $2.00 per week when you are buying the game new. A PS3 game is $20.00 for a resell so the concept of charging 10% of the cost doesn't seem unreasonable. However, remember that a PS4 resell cost is $35.00 not $20.00. Therefore the upfront cost for acquiring the share is almost double so the weekly doesn't seem that out of line. I agree that it is a little high. I would think that $3.00 per week or so is more than in line for a PS4 share. Especially, when there are so few games available right now.

Lastly, all of the 10% logic is a little messed up with shares that had the PS3/PS4 upgrade program but that is my feeling about it all.

@booster guessing none of them knew it was a ps4 timeshare, if it is.

End of the day everyone is entitled to have their own prices and if people find it reasonable they'll deal, if not then it doesn't affect us since we know what price we'd give.

@booster guessing none of them knew it was a ps4 timeshare, if it is.
End of the day everyone is entitled to have their own prices and if people find it reasonable they'll deal, if not then it doesn't affect us since we know what price we'd give.
I'm thinking the same thing. I know people are trying to be helpful and let some one know they're charging too much, but at the end of the day if that person says that's their price, then that should be the end of it. If someone wants to pay it, then they will. If it goes unsold, maybe the seller will lower the cost over time.

I'm thinking the same thing. I know people are trying to be helpful and let some one know they're charging too much, but at the end of the day if that person says that's their price, then that should be the end of it. If someone wants to pay it, then they will. If it goes unsold, maybe the seller will lower the cost over time.
Such is the way of a free market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back