CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season pass is mostly skins, the Initiation DLC and 1 single-player story add-on. I figure the story DLC will be $14.99 at most, maybe $9.99 like Arkham City's. I can't get phantoms to join now for the pass, so I'd be eating most of the cost. Nobody here really wants skins, I think. It's only a $2 difference to split the trophy-related DLC on separate accounts at most, and everyone would have access on day one.

Initiation - $7

Story DLC - $15 or 10.

Skins - Worthless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have all the COD: Black Ops 2 dlc's that they could share? We can work out a price or something. Let me know via PM

Last night my ps4 goes into safe mode and performed HDD scan after waking up from standby mode, so now i am scared lol.

My main question is for some reason if i every wanted to get new PS4 and deactivate all resell PS4 games from my ps4 and then activate on new PS4 then will it work?

Also looking for fifa14 resell PS4.

I have 1 phantom slot with the following items on the account. Looking for paypal. Taking offers. send a PM.

Blacks Ops II Season Pass (All DLC)

Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II (DLC)

Borderlands 2 Season Pass (The first set of DLC, the ones with trophies)

Littlebigplanet 2 DC Comics Premium Level kit (DLC)

Littlebigplanet 2 Cross Controller kit (DLC)

Littlebigplanet 2 Muppets Premium Level Kit

Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone Pure Pwnage Pack (DLC)

The Price is Right Decades (Full game)

Costume Quest Grubbins On Ice (DLC)

Trine 2 (Full game)

Selling 2 phantoms of WRC3 + DLC $5 apiece or both for $8

Looking for Top Spin 4, R/P doesnt matter, willing to trade for a WRC3 slot

I'm out of loop.. been catching up on gaming news.. Child's Play got cancelled.. damnit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Od3RKvV-Vw

Selling (all resellable slots):

Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $4
Heavy Rain DLC (The Taxidermist), Frogger Returns: $3
FIFA Soccer 12: $3
Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand: $7
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $6
Mafia II: $4
Journey: $3
Fifa Street: $4

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Last night my ps4 goes into safe mode and performed HDD scan after waking up from standby mode, so now i am scared lol.

My main question is for some reason if i every wanted to get new PS4 and deactivate all resell PS4 games from my ps4 and then activate on new PS4 then will it work?

Also looking for fifa14 resell PS4.
Yes, as long it's a resell, you can deactivate the spot and activate it on a new ps4.

Waggleton P. Tallylicker LIVES!!! Sold off Bulletstorm a long time ago but one of the best games I've played. Too bad they cancelled the sequel due to poor sales.

I am not saying that I am retarded when playing the game, I only meant that it would be hugely helpful to have someone who has already platinumed (obviously is good at the game) to help me with the online trophies is all.
Yo boosted, I'll play with you. Haven't done the MP stuff, myself. Also, how'd you manage to get a 90% in .detuned before turning it off? I'm pretty sure you can get all the trophies for it without even knowing it.
One of the pain in the ass trophy in this game is Anarchy Master. I've helped boosting this trophy for a lot of people and nothing worse then completing Anarchy Waves only to find out that your 50 points short and have to play another hours of Anarchy. This requires a lot of teamwork and people with mics.

I'd love to play cooperatively w/ some of you guys (Borderlands, Diablo III, Battlefield, etc.), but you all seem so damn "objective oriented", lol. I seriously (believe it or not) play... for leisure. Hell, life is stressful enough so I don't get the appeal of being tasked with boosting 50 trillion heashots and shit. Sounds intimidating. :cry: I just don't want to get in the way of whatever crusade everyone appears to be on here.

Diablo III is so good, though. Pretty much all I've been playing (well, that and Fire Emblem).
Sometimes you need to set a goal and aim for it. I'm semi leisure and only do these trophies if I'm close to the plat if it's not too hard. That's why I'm 1 trophy short on Plants vs Zombie because can't sit there for 2 hours staring at the Vita.

Yo boosted, I'll play with you. Haven't done the MP stuff, myself. Also, how'd you manage to get a 90% in .detuned before turning it off? I'm pretty sure you can get all the trophies for it without even knowing it.
I don't have any music loaded on my system. That is the only reason it isn't finished. I just need to load a song on there to get the final trophy. I will clean it up this weekend. :D

I have 1 phantom slot with the following items on the account. Looking for paypal. Taking offers. send a PM.

I don't thing someone will buy you that since it's free for everyone unless you are talking about the zombie map.

Resells of Batman Arkham Origins and Grand Theft Auto 5(UK) for sale.
I really hope that's not the slot of Origins I sold you as a phantom. Assuming it isn't, there is still the matter of you or a relative of yours purchasing a game on an account that was sold to you as a phantom. I'm sorry to say, but I will not be refunding any part of the purchase as it was YOUR responsibility to ensure something like that didn't happen. I would have changed the password to prevent this, but you did not message me to let me know you had installed, despite receiving the info two days ago. While the content will remain in my and the other owner's possession, it will not be advertised, rented, lent out, traded, etc. As far as I'm concerned, and I will relay the same message to the other owner, it doesn't exist.

My guess is your relative purchased the content not knowing they were signed into the GS.

I'd love to play cooperatively w/ some of you guys (Borderlands, Diablo III, Battlefield, etc.), but you all seem so damn "objective oriented", lol. I seriously (believe it or not) play... for leisure. Hell, life is stressful enough so I don't get the appeal of being tasked with boosting 50 trillion heashots and shit. Sounds intimidating. :cry: I just don't want to get in the way of whatever crusade everyone appears to be on here.

Diablo III is so good, though. Pretty much all I've been playing (well, that and Fire Emblem).
I will play some D3 with ya sometime. I don't have a wicked character or anything, just played it for a few hours and set it aside (like most games).

phantoms can't get deactivated..
Probably logged into it accidentally.

phantoms can't get deactivated..
It's not getting deactivated the way you are thinking, but the game stopped working saying it wasn't activated in my system, even though I never entered the phantom account again... dunno what happened really, just that I can't play the game anymore... and was almost finished with it

For sale, 

Phantom account with all these games for $8
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ Draggle Familiar Ticket
SSX
Dishonored
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 + DLC
Legend of Mana® (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Dead or Alive® 5
Dead or Alive® 5 Costumes - Bunny Swimwear Set
Canabalt

It's not getting deactivated the way you are thinking, but the game stopped working saying it wasn't activated in my system, even though I never entered the phantom account again... dunno what happened really, just that I can't play the game anymore... and was almost finished with it
Maybe you deleted the user without notice, i guess...

So think Im going to convert my walmart credit to amazon credit and purchase the following:

Beyond Two Souls

MGS HD Collection

GOW Trilogy

Killzone Trilogy

They're all new.

I know the MGS collection is digital but personally its something I'd like to own on disc. Also chose the trilogy vs the anthology because I don't really care for MGS1 and I can buy MGS 4 for cheap

Also have the Ezio trilogy in the mail from gohastings  :D/

Thoughts? 

[quote name="Marauder7" post="11391242" timestamp="1388142122"]Waggleton P. Tallylicker LIVES!!! Sold off Bulletstorm a long time ago but one of the best games I've played. Too bad they cancelled the sequel due to poor sales.

One of the pain in the ass trophy in this game is Anarchy Master. I've helped boosting this trophy for a lot of people and nothing worse then completing Anarchy Waves only to find out that your 50 points short and have to play another hours of Anarchy. This requires a lot of teamwork and people with mics.

Sometimes you need to set a goal and aim for it. I'm semi leisure and only do these trophies if I'm close to the plat if it's not too hard. That's why I'm 1 trophy short on Plants vs Zombie because can't sit there for 2 hours staring at the Vita. [/quote]

About that Bulletstorm 50k pts, somehow I did it with a partner while just one of us had mic and still got more than 52k, in the end we didnt even need it. All requirement is stay in sync. I would like to help anyone who need it but unfortunately my PS+ expired.

Selling (phantoms)
Time and Eternity - 4 $
Deadly Premonition - 4 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $
God Mode - 0.5 $
COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass - 8 $ (PAL, Europe)
Bodycount - 2 $

WRC 3 - 3 $

Deadpool - 4 $

Disney Universe - 3 $

Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - 3 $

Remember Me - 5 $

Brave - 3 $

does anyone have  arkham city + the dlc they could sell/timeshare me in the future? i have a phantom of it sitting there and i can't muster up the will to play it, esp when i have origins sitting here and i'm having a hard time wanting to play that.. need to delete it

I have 1 phantom slot available for this account. EVERYTHING in this list is on ONE account - these are not on multiple accounts with multiple slots. only 1 phantom slot available of everything.

Blacks Ops II Season Pass (All DLC)

Borderlands 2 Season Pass (The first set of DLC, the ones with trophies)

Littlebigplanet 2 DC Comics Premium Level kit (DLC)

Littlebigplanet 2 Cross Controller kit (DLC)

Littlebigplanet 2 Muppets Premium Level Kit

Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone Pure Pwnage Pack (DLC)

The Price is Right Decades (Full game)

Costume Quest Grubbins On Ice (DLC)

Trine 2 (Full game)
All on one account, again.

Want paypal, taking offers. Send a PM

Madagascar 3

Resell ($6.66)

Phantom ($3.33)

1. alldayadrian28

2. Bravens

Very easy, fairly quick plat. Great for trophy hunters.

Looking for:

Black Ops 2 (PS3)
Injustice (PS3)

No preference regarding resell or phantoms. I just wanna play before my break ends.

PM me prices please.

does anyone have arkham city + the dlc they could sell/timeshare me in the future? i have a phantom of it sitting there and i can't muster up the will to play it, esp when i have origins sitting here and i'm having a hard time wanting to play that.. need to delete it
I have arkham city w/o all dlcs, only dlc is Catwoman bundle(6 trophies). Same account has Alice + Mcgee's DLC(6 trophies). I have yet to play these games so would be for timeshare only. If interested just PM me.

This is everything that I could sell right now. P or R at the end for phantom or resell available. PM me if you are looking to buy something.

Bayonetta P
Beyond good and evil R
Bioshock infinite R
Blue toad murder files R

Castle of Illusion
CounterstrikeGO R
Dante's inferno + all DLC P
Darksiders 2 R
Deadpool P
Deadly Premonition P
Defiance R

Ducktales R
Dues ex + all dlc P
Dragons dogma dark arisen R
Far cry blood dragon and poker night 2 R
Fuse P
Ghost recon future soldier R
GRID2 R
Goldeneye reloaded and rayman hd R
Killer is dead P
Kingdom of Amalur + complete DLC + resident evil :Orc P
Medal of Honor warfighter R
Metro LL R
MLB13 The show R
Ninja gaiden razors edge R
Port royale 3 R
Small game account (under defeat hd, beer pong, dragon fantasy book 1 and 2, voodoo chronicles, terraria, maybe more) P
Remember me R
RE : Revelations R
Sniper ghost warrior 2 P,R
Star Trek and linger in shadows P,R
The last of us P
Tiger woods 14 us all course dlc and masters upgrade.

Just got 100% on Aabs Animals. Not sure how that is actually a game but whatever. Those are some easy trophies. I was luckily eating lunch or I might not have made it through. 315 seconds of staring at a pussy...................cat and I was drooling. Then I remembered it was just my food making me hungry.

I have arkham city w/o all dlcs, only dlc is Catwoman bundle(6 trophies). Same account has Alice + Mcgee's DLC(6 trophies). I have yet to play these games so would be for timeshare only. If interested just PM me.
ok cool. i guess i'll complete the harley quinn one and ignore the robin/nighthawk ones and hit you up for that acct to timeshare in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back