pancakes

Phantom (around $2 more or less

wwe 2k14

Resell

bravens

pancakes

Phantom (around $3.33 more or less

1. y2jd

Anyone want interested in SSX ($9), Dragon Age 2 ($7)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for the following ( resells only ):

Cod Ghosts 

AC IV 

Any good games price fairly cheap ( resells only )

Got $30 PSN credit burning a hole in my pocket 

Thanks, yeah, I realized that too late. I have a Vita but you probably would have to download something to it, right? That wouldn't work with a shared account. I will probably just buy it for my main.

If anyone wants the DC pack resell let me know. I would rather trade for some other smallish share. I actually still need the Muppet pack if anyone has it?
Yeah you need to download the cross controller app from remote play to download the DLC on to your vita.

I've got two phantoms of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons like I promised, I'm to tired to make a trivia or something unfortunately, I've been through some shit today. Anyway, I'm giving away two phantoms to two lucky dudes(or dudettes). Only cag vets may participate.

The first two to quote this will get a share.

Good luck!

I've got two phantoms of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons like I promised, I'm to tired to make a trivia or something unfortunately, I've been through some shit today. Anyway, I'm giving away two phantoms to two lucky dudes(or dudettes). Only cag vets may participate.

Good luck!
Quoting.

EDIT: And now that the quoting part is done, thanks for giving away that game, I was looking forward to it.

Good luck!
hat in the ring!

EU January Sale (AC3, NFS MW, NFS HP, NFS Rivals, Burnout Paraside & Burnout Crash)

Resell $

1.y2jd (will switch to phantom if someone need resell)

2. clonesniper666

------------------------------

Phantom $:

removed WWE 2K14... might remove AC3.. to make this group all racing account

What are some good disc only games that you guys reccommend?

I've got $126 credit at walmart from returning 2 games that I got for christmas that I already had. Thinking about picking up Beyond Two souls, but need something else... any suggestions? Could always buy PSN cards 

I've got $126 credit at walmart from returning 2 games that I got for christmas that I already had. Thinking about picking up Beyond Two souls, but need something else... any suggestions? Could always buy PSN cards
Can you buy amazon or gamestop cards? I wouldn't buy any games from walmart, I'd buy groceries though.

3d dot game heroes, shadows of the damned, kingdom hearts

Bulletstorm, and the DLC. thats such a great game. Lol.

I really dont want to spend $20 on the bulletstorm DLC people. But I need to complete it. Anyone want to go in halves on it with me? Or is there enough trophy hunters like me who would be interested in a phantom/resell/timeshare to make it worth buying it outright and sharing? I just cant justify dropping $20 for 10 trophies... BUT.. they ARE all super rare ones haha

Anyone? Please?

You could always get 2 $50 PSN cards & 1 $20 PSN card.. use what's left for a yoohoo and sour fruity twist

Anyone have:

Super Stardust HD + Solo add on (Or even just super stardust HD and ill buy the DLC myself if nobody has it)

Tales of Monkey Island: Special Edition

These are just a couple more of the games I want to knock off my list. Send a PM if by chance anyone has these. Would appreciate it...slowly killing my list down.

Looking for someone in the UK to buy Stealth Inc's The Lost Clones DLC on the EU/UK PSN store.  It's 3 pounds I believe.  I will paypal you back the money.  If someone can do this lmk.  I can also make the PSN account to save you time.

Bulletstorm - $20

$6.67

-----

$3.33

1. Trophy DLC (Can host or move to resell if needed.)

Bulletstorm DLC (Gun Sonata & Blood Symphony) - $20

$6.67

1. ThEliteOne

-----

$3.33

1. Trophy DLC

I'll probably need to install the game's updates/patches before buying into this DLC share, ThEliteOne. I didn't do this with AC Revelations and the DLC phantom I installed long beforehand didn't work. If the game group doesn't fill first, I'll have to drop out unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back