CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulletstorm - $20

$6.67

-----

$3.33

1. Trophy DLC (Can host or move to resell if needed.)

Bulletstorm DLC (Gun Sonata & Blood Symphony) - $20

$6.67

1. ThEliteOne

-----

$3.33

1. Trophy DLC

I'll probably need to install the game's updates/patches before buying into this DLC share, ThEliteOne. I didn't do this with AC Revelations and the DLC phantom I installed long beforehand didn't work. If the game group doesn't fill first, I'll have to drop out unfortunately.
Dont worry about it. Yes, if you are getting a phantom you WILL need to have the game installed first - but im pretty sure if you download the DLC and dont install it, and install it after the game is installed that should work.

And, the absolute worst case scenario isnt that bad at all. If you were to have trouble with the DLC or anything, after I complete it (which shouldnt take long...estimates for both DLCs are 1-3 hours each) ill just deactivate and give you my resell. I literally want this for the sole purpose of getting 100% - after that, if I cant sell it I would give it away or deactivate and forget about it

Selling (all resellable slots):

Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $5
Heavy Rain DLC (The Taxidermist), Frogger Returns: $3
FIFA Soccer 12: $3
Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand: $8
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $6
Mafia II: $5
Journey: $4
Fifa Street: $5

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Bulletstorm - $20

$6.67

-----

$3.33

2.pravado

$6.67

1. ThEliteOne

-----

$3.33

1. Trophy DLC

2. pravado

I'll probably need to install the game's updates/patches before buying into this DLC share, ThEliteOne. I didn't do this with AC Revelations and the DLC phantom I installed long beforehand didn't work. If the game group doesn't fill first, I'll have to drop out unfortunately.
in for phantom of both (with stipulations): only in for the dlc if group fills up for the game, and i can only buy both if we can put both on one account somehow since i have no room for two accts. if not, i would still be in for the game and would be willing to buy elite's resell share of the dlc when he's done but at a phantom price

Last edited by a moderator:
Yanks, i'm gonna drop out of the NBA 2K14 group we were in. I don't think it would ever get filled after trying for 2 weeks even at a discount, so i'm just gonna buy it off of Cromzz.

in for phantom of both (with stipulations): only in for the dlc if group fills up for the game, and i can only buy both if we can put both on one account somehow since i have no room for two accts
Guess this group isn't gonna work out for me, then. The disc copy is only 4.99 used at gamestop

Guess this group isn't gonna work out for me, then. The disc copy is only 4.99 used at gamestop
$1.67 less but you can't resell it when you're done for much of anything. Even if you sell your share for half of what you paid for it you'd still make more money back

in for phantom of both (with stipulations): only in for the dlc if group fills up for the game, and i can only buy both if we can put both on one account somehow since i have no room for two accts. if not, i would still be in for the game and would be willing to buy elite's resell share of the dlc when he's done but at a phantom price
Only problem with this is that I am shelling for a resell of the DLC - but I already have the game, I rebought it a couple weeks ago and dont need to purchase it again. So, if we put the game on the same account as the DLC, that wouldnt work. I dont need the game.

Only problem with this is that I am shelling for a resell of the DLC - but I already have the game, I rebought it a couple weeks ago and dont need to purchase it again. So, if we put the game on the same account as the DLC, that wouldnt work. I dont need the game.
ok then i'm going to drop from the phantom slot of the dlc and just go with the game

Same here.

Bulletstorm - $20

$6.67

-----

$3.33

2. Pravado

Bulletstorm DLC (Gun Sonata & Blood Symphony) - $20

$6.67

1. ThEliteOne (host)

2. Trophy DLC

-----

$3.33

1. Pravado

2. TheCro

I'll bite on the resell of the DLC if I can use a $20 PSN code to fund the account. ThEliteOne can set everything up, host and then send me everyone's payment at the end. I'd like to convert this code into some kind of PayPal.

make sure you take me off the phantom for the dlc, won't have room for it but am willing to buy a resell of the dlc when one of you is done for the phantom price if you can't find anyone else to buy it (provided the group for the game fills)

Did pravado go for the DLC? I thought he was dropping out? No?

If he is in, great, we can do this tonight.

And yes. That is fine, I can host and take everyones payment and then send it to you and we use a $20 PSN youve got. sounds fine to me.

I just need to go setup an account.

make sure you take me off the phantom for the dlc, won't have room for it but am willing to buy a resell of the dlc when one of you is done for the phantom price since you prob won't be able to resell it
I won't be playing Bulletstorm within 6 months. Do you just want to hop on my resale for $3.33 now? I'm sure ThEliteOne and I can keep track of what's going on, and phantom it again at the appropriate time. I'll eat the $3.33, so there's room for another phantom RIGHT NOW if anyone is interested.

$6.67

1. ThEliteOne (Host)

2. Pravado (Paying $3.33 for sellable phantom w/ 6 month access.)

-----

$3.33

1. TheCro

make sure you take me off the phantom for the dlc, won't have room for it but am willing to buy a resell of the dlc when one of you is done for the phantom price since you prob won't be able to resell it
you realize though that when you go to buy our resell...its STILL going to be on a separate account. so unless your deleting something soon, you still wont have room for it.

And "when one of you is done" is literally going to be tomorrow. Or MAYBE the next day if im sluggish lol. combined they are estimated at 5 hours. so unless your going to be deleting something tomorrow, youll end up missing out, at least on my share of it.

So youd be better off to just delete something tonight, if you did want the DLC for sure.

yes i know, im not a gameshare noob man comeon

i just want a phantom slot of the game for now and if the game's group fills ill take the dlc off one of your hands when you're done (again, if you can't find another buyer). don't want to pay for the dlc and then have the game group not fill up

take me off that $3.33 resell for the dlc in 6 months, im not payin for something i might not need if the game group doesn't fill

i know you guys want to save money but this is what i'm sticking to

if the game's group fills, i will buy a resell slot of the dlc for $3.33 when you're done if you can't find anyone else, not paying in advance

if the game group doesn't fill i don't need the dlc at all obv

Bulletstorm - $20

$6.67

-----

$3.33

2. Pravado

$6.67

1. ThEliteOne (host)

2. Trophy DLC

-----

$3.33

1. Pravado

2. TheCro

I'll bite on the resell of the DLC if I can use a $20 PSN code to fund the account. ThEliteOne can set everything up, host and then send me everyone's payment at the end. I'd like to convert this code into some kind of PayPal.
I am willing to throw down on that resellable phantom but that is only if someone is kind enough to help me get the Online trophies. I need some good boosting partners because I am only mediocre at the game. I can handle the SP stuff by myself.

pretty sure online trophies both players need skill to do, you can't really have someone carry you through it too much since skills require both players to do actions in a combo. also there's that one crappy trophy that you have to get to the final wave to even get a shot at, if you fail start from wave 1

All right, this isn't going to work unless ThEliteOne pays $10, and hopes for the best in reselling. TheCro, you want to go 50/50 on the other $10 resale? I'll sit out for now, that way you're both resales and won't have to deactivate the account. I won't be playing Bulletstorm anytime soon.

I am willing to throw down on that resellable phantom but that is only if someone is kind enough to help me get the Online trophies. I need some good boosting partners because I am only mediocre at the game. I can handle the SP stuff by myself.
u need 2 top dogs for this one.

-Achieve a score of at least 50,000 as a team in Anarchy mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCzlB_w20T4

u can boost xp solo

-Achieve level 65 in Anarchy mode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqlTHlebf0I

pretty sure online trophies both players need skill to do, you can't really have someone carry you through it too much since skills require both players to do actions in a combo. also there's that one crappy trophy that you have to get to the final wave to even get a shot at, if you fail start from wave 1
I am not saying that I am retarded when playing the game, I only meant that it would be hugely helpful to have someone who has already platinumed (obviously is good at the game) to help me with the online trophies is all.

Bulletstorm - $20

$6.67

-----

$3.33

2. Pravado

Bulletstorm DLC (Gun Sonata & Blood Symphony) - $20

$6.67

1. ThEliteOne (host)

2. Boosted (6 month access, paying $3.33)

-----

$3.33

1. TheCro

1 phantom slot for the DLC left, but we can start now I guess.

What are some good disc only games that you guys reccommend?

I've got $126 credit at walmart from returning 2 games that I got for christmas that I already had. Thinking about picking up Beyond Two souls, but need something else... any suggestions? Could always buy PSN cards
get Singularity, it good yo.and the two Ratchet games Future Tools of Destruction and Crack in Time. Get Heavenly Sword too

Bulletstorm - $20

$6.67

-----

$3.33

2. Pravado

$6.67

1. ThEliteOne (host)

2. Boosted (6 month access, paying $3.33)

-----

$3.33

1. TheCro

1 phantom slot for the DLC left, but we can start now I guess.
the account is created and ready to go whenever you are.

I'll have to check if I even have the game installed and patched (likely, but I'll check) or else I won't even be able to download it until I go home next week. I only brought a handful of PS3 games with me and I honestly didn't expect a group to get filled or even made for the DLC, lol.

EDIT: All good.

Yo boosted, I'll play with you. Haven't done the MP stuff, myself. Also, how'd you manage to get a 90% in .detuned before turning it off? I'm pretty sure you can get all the trophies for it without even knowing it.

Well I am boned for my GoW Ascension slot, the game is too big and I have too many phantoms on both my systems to download and install this game.  If anyone is interested in the resell slot PM me, $4 for it.

I'd love to play cooperatively w/ some of you guys (Borderlands, Diablo III, Battlefield, etc.), but you all seem so damn "objective oriented", lol.  I seriously (believe it or not) play... for leisure. Hell, life is stressful enough so I don't get the appeal of being tasked with boosting 50 trillion heashots and shit. Sounds intimidating.  :cry: I just don't want to get in the way of whatever crusade everyone appears to be on here.

Diablo III is so good, though. Pretty much all I've been playing (well, that and Fire Emblem). 

Looking for a Shadow Of The Colossus timeshare, for some reason my phantom got deactivated and I need to finish a few things..

Since they did go ahead and add trophies to it...

Batman Arkham Origins: Initiation - $7

$3.49

1. Trophy DLC (host)

-----

$1.17

A 4th phantom will be available after I finish.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 - $0.10 Per Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back