CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 100% on Aabs Animals. Not sure how that is actually a game but whatever. Those are some easy trophies. I was luckily eating lunch or I might not have made it through. 315 seconds of staring at a pussy...................cat and I was drooling. Then I remembered it was just my food making me hungry.
A floating cat on a panoramic photo of trees and grass for 5 bucks. I turned it on and came back in five minutes. Shit was dumb. Just can't wait to see all the GREAT games like this that come out thanks to self-publishing. (Feels like I posted this before, but I probably didn't hit the post button.)

Anyone know the date for when the season passes for The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead S2 ends or if it does?

I'm pretty sure I'll get my first plat. w/ The Walking Dead by Sunday. Currently actually attempting and putting effort into getting the Drag-On Dragoon 3 plat. Halfway there, would be more if it wasn't so hard to get mulah

My Daily Drop of Resells/TimeShares:

No newcomers please 

Most of these are all my backlog games I don't have time for. Que represents how many people are currently in line waiting for the game.

Resells:
Grand Theft Auto V: Collectors Edition DLC - $10
SuperStreetFighterIV - $4 
Jak and Daxter HD Collection - $3 
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $5

Timeshares:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - $1/week 
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - $1/week
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $1/week Que: 0
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Free (You could finish this in about 3 hours)  Que: 0
BattleField 4 - $1/week
SplinterCell: Blacklist -  Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)
Catherine $1/week
Aquapazza Free (Just tell me how long you would like to use it)

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt so dirty "playing" Aab Animals.  I don't even know why I did it, I'm not even a big trophy hunter.

@Kuhilde Definitely go for the Drag on Dragoon plat first.

ok cool. i guess i'll complete the harley quinn one and ignore the robin/nighthawk ones and hit you up for that acct to timeshare in the future
I plan on getting all batman games on one account with all dlcs.. I can timeshare you that in few months

I'd love to play cooperatively w/ some of you guys (Borderlands, Diablo III, Battlefield, etc.), but you all seem so damn "objective oriented", lol. I seriously (believe it or not) play... for leisure. Hell, life is stressful enough so I don't get the appeal of being tasked with boosting 50 trillion heashots and shit. Sounds intimidating. :cry: I just don't want to get in the way of whatever crusade everyone appears to be on here.

Diablo III is so good, though. Pretty much all I've been playing (well, that and Fire Emblem).
I have those games, it'd be cool to play them some of y'all. I work nights but Saturdays are wide open so if you wanna do something tomorrow, add me: CROWN-CADILLAC

This is everything that I could sell right now. P or R at the end for phantom or resell available. PM me if you are looking to buy something.

Bayonetta P
Beyond good and evil R
Bioshock infinite R
Blue toad murder files R
Castle of Illusion
CounterstrikeGO R
Dante's inferno + all DLC P
Darksiders 2 R
Deadpool P
Deadly Premonition P
Defiance R
Ducktales R
Dues ex + all dlc P
Dragons dogma dark arisen R
Far cry blood dragon and poker night 2 R
Fuse P
Ghost recon future soldier R
GRID2 R
Goldeneye reloaded and rayman hd R
Killer is dead P
Kingdom of Amalur + complete DLC + resident evil :Orc P
Medal of Honor warfighter R
Metro LL R
MLB13 The show R
Ninja gaiden razors edge R
Port royale 3 R
Small game account (under defeat hd, beer pong, dragon fantasy book 1 and 2, voodoo chronicles, terraria, maybe more) P
Remember me R
RE : Revelations R
Sniper ghost warrior 2 P,R
Star Trek and linger in shadows P,R
The last of us P
Tiger woods 14 us all course dlc and masters upgrade.
Hey, what do you want for Deadly Preminition or Metro: LL?

And hey, Breakfuss, I'm maybe in on Diablo 3, I've got a lvl 60 DH with quite some good shit on inferno, what class and lvl are you on? I may have some sweet legendary shit :)

About that Bulletstorm 50k pts, somehow I did it with a partner while just one of us had mic and still got more than 52k, in the end we didnt even need it. All requirement is stay in sync. I would like to help anyone who need it but unfortunately my PS+ expired.
If you have a good partner then yeah guess you don't need a mic. Helps in the later rounds when one person gets mobbed and have to run out of the position or to coordinate those bonus skill kill to earn bonus points.

Yeah, i know, it's like baseball, here in Sweden we won't give a damned about it :p
But isn't hockey kind of big in the US? (I'm drunk at a bar, have that in mind if I ask stupid questions ;P )
Maybe more up north. By popularity in USA, it's Football >>>>>>>> Baseball > Basketball (Basketball is on the rise while baseball is on the down low) > Hockey >>>>>>>Soccer (No one gives a shit about MLS).

Though it shifts around depending which region in America you live in.

In the US, nah, its got a decent following, but it is not big. Only football is big right now, with basketball and baseball fighting for the two spots well below it.

Golf, hockey, soccer and boxing all are close together behind those above.

In the US, nah, its got a decent following, but it is not big. Only football is big right now, with basketball and baseball fighting for the two spots well below it.

Golf, hockey, soccer and boxing all are close together behind those above.
Damn, I've thought about beginning in two of those and my cousin rocks at hockey, it would be awesome if you guys would recognize me in boxing or in golf, I'm gonna fight on :)

Maybe more up north. By popularity in USA, it's Football >>>>>>>> Baseball > Basketball (Basketball is on the rise while baseball is on the down low) > Hockey >>>>>>>Soccer (No one gives a shit about MLS).

Though it shifts around depending which region in America you live in.
Soccer does way better in the US than hockey does imo

Anyone have NBA2K14 or FIFA14 resells for sale?
FIFA14 (UK, European version PS3)

Subtitles: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Norwegian, Danish, Czech

Commentary languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Czech

$16,66

R1. Bravens

R2.

----------------

$8,34

P1. Ambusherx ???

P2.
Can anyone vouch for Ambusherx?

Tour de France 2013 – 100th Edition

Resell

bravens

pancakes

Phantom $2.5

wwe 2k14 (EU version)

Resell

bravens (host)

pancakes (paid)

Phantom

1. y2jd (paid)

2. maruder7 (paid)
We need 2 phantoms to Tour de France group.

Baseball is pretty big up here in MA. But no doubt football rules over all sports. I would say 5 or so years ago it was:

1. Football

2. Baseball

3. Basketball

4. Hockey

28930. Soccer

Now basketball and hockey seem to have swapped. In the spring, baseball is no doubt on top, but once September comes along football conquers all. Even if your team wins the world series. Yanks wouldn't know about that though.

For Sale:

Ratchet & Clank Trilogy , Quizball Goal!, Marvel Pinball + Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD (all in one account) resellable - make offer or trade, pm me.

Looking for:

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Toy Story Mania!

Baseball is pretty big up here in MA. But no doubt football rules over all sports. I would say 5 or so years ago it was:

1. Football

2. Baseball

3. Basketball

4. Hockey

28930. Soccer

Now basketball and hockey seem to have swapped. In the spring, baseball is no doubt on top, but once September comes along football conquers all. Even if your team wins the world series. Yanks wouldn't know about that though.
Are you including Canada in this? Basketball is on the rise and is bigger than Hockey in money poured in, participation, and viewership.

I would take a resell if either is willing to move to a phantom
Not interested in a phantom

Are you including Canada in this? Basketball is on the rise and is bigger than Hockey in money poured in, participation, and viewership.
Clearly living in beantown has warped what little is there to function that brain. Even more so apparent, since he wants to try to measure the size of our titles. 27 inches here.

Clearly living in beantown has warped what little is there to function that brain. Even more so apparent, since he wants to try to measure the size of our titles. 27 inches here.
Just proves that if you throw enough money out there, you can buy all the titles you want. And attract some sweet PED users as well!

Well football is loved by all over the world, hockey is not, compare the numbers of the people who watch and play football and who watch and play hockey. It's a massive diffirence.
The correct words would be "played all over the world" Hockey is not, I personally think Soccer/Football is the worst sport to watch and play ot of most major sports. =p

Just proves that if you throw enough money out there, you can buy all the titles you want. And attract some sweet PED users as well!
Buying titles never worked out well for either of our franchises old sport. And I would be careful of the PED talk with Big Papi having the magical comeback he has had at age 54.

The correct words would be "played all over the world" Hockey is not, I personally think Soccer/Football is the worst sport to watch and play ot of most major sports. =p
Indeed, my mistake. Well, i respect that, everyone has their own opinion on things, i for one don't like baseball and american football one bit.

Yeah, I hate baseball too but I'm an american football freak, I love it. Though, I wouldn't expect many people outside of USA to really like it though.
Exacly, i think people outside US would find it really hard to enjoy it, i myself am from europe, from a little country called estonia and people here hate it alot. We are more familiar with the usual football. I guess, every contingent has their own beloved sports.

I hate people who fight witch sport is better tho, it's so usual with EU vs US, at least that's the impression i've got.

Here in Canada, they shove the NHL down people's throats. NHL used to be entertaining; now it's a bunch of boring personalities encased in armor who occasionally injure each other on purpose and play long overtime games in the playoffs.

I stopped watching the NBA long ago as well. Boring game with no redeeming qualities.

NFL is the undisputed King of sports, followed by college football, UFC and baseball. My guilty pleasure is women's curling. I love seeing sexy women in tight pants screaming in ecstacy while throwing rocks on a sheet of ice.

I have 1 phantom of this account available. everything listed below is on one account. Looking for paypal, taking offers, send a PM.

Blacks Ops II Season Pass (All DLC)

Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II (DLC)

Borderlands 2 Season Pass (The first set of DLC, the ones with trophies)

Littlebigplanet 2 DC Comics Premium Level kit (DLC)

Littlebigplanet 2 Cross Controller kit (DLC)

Littlebigplanet 2 Muppets Premium Level Kit

Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone Pure Pwnage Pack (DLC)

The Price is Right Decades (Full game)

Costume Quest Grubbins On Ice (DLC)

Trine 2 (Full game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back