CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="PancakesAreLove" post="11668703" timestamp="1396668578"]

I have a share from way back then. I think I bought 10 random (the best at the time) dlc packs.

How much you want?

Well I bought a GZ Phantom from Peru-Lover and he turned out to be pretty trustworthy! :<
We had guys like spacecadet and gamerdad who did a bunch of trades before ending up scamming, do not business with previously banned members, please. Mods won't ban their alts for w/e reason, but if people deal with them, they'll never go away +legit CAGs won't want to deal with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me or this guy is mucho shady?
Not you. People need to exhibit some common sense and learn to read warning signs. Even if he is not a straight up scammer, there's enough evidence to indicate a lack of understanding and/or willingness to learn how to properly GS. That can lead to problems equivalent of a scammer.

I just saw Bioshock 2 had a MP component for a platinum - looks like i wont be platting that!

Should I play the game or just go to Bioshock Infinite?

Heck yea you should still play it. Just forget about the platinum. Just don't expect to be blown away like the first one and you should have a good time with it.

I just saw Bioshock 2 had a MP component for a platinum - looks like i wont be platting that!

Single player is still fun. MP isn't that bad, but at this point it's a ghost town. You can still get in some games, but a few of the trophies are tough. The Mother Goose trophy is a pain.

I hate online trophies, I was going to platinum Skate 3 until I saw the trophy that said to be in a party with 6 team mates. Not possible I do gaming solo.

bioshock 2 online is pretty decent imo, but the grind to 40 is dumb. don't bother with the plat, but do play minerva's den after you beat the story

you were banned for sharing the same paypal as a notorious scammer

karma's a bitch! noone here cares, go tell this to albasha?
Uhm...? how is that scamming? I don't have a paypal! you want to hold my money? lend me your paypal then, be my bank please! Apollyon used to help me like that before, he is a good guy like you. I don't know why you want to act like a badass - show off kid here Jesse, my ps3 is 5 years and I used it pretty often and my lil sista knocked my ps3 right into the floor before it froze...Karma? please...if thats karma then my ps3 would have died right after my ban, but no....please stop acting like a lil kid, you aint like this jesse, we already talked about this, I aint a scammer nor wanted to harm the cagers.

Uhm...? how is that scamming? I don't have a paypal! you want to hold my money? lend me your paypal then, be my bank please! Apollyon used to help me like that before, he is a good guy like you. I don't know why you want to act like a badass - show off kid here Jesse, my ps3 is 5 years and I used it pretty often and my lil sista knocked my ps3 right into the floor before it froze...Karma? please...if thats karma then my ps3 would have died right after my ban, but no....please stop acting like a lil kid, you aint like this jesse, we already talked about this, I aint a scammer nor wanted to harm the cagers.
nobody deal with this guy

you will regret it

nobody deal with this guy

you will regret it
Well I bought a GZ Phantom from Peru-Lover and he turned out to be pretty trustworthy! :<

Want to buy: Blazblue Terumi DLC code, SSF4 costume alt shares, Idolm@ster 2 share, and DOA5 costume alt shares!
We had a deal and everything went fine, I sold a phantom from an account that I created and a game I bought with a 20 psn card that I got with my own money, now...why jesse, you and and a few other cagers want to make a grammar school - complot against me? the problems came up with resells, not phantoms, you just reduce it as "nobody deal with this guy" because you don't have enough fundaments to doom me, you are just mad me because of my mistake! oh btw, let's use simple logic here so you guys will realize that I am not a scammer and dont have to pitty me or hate me:
1: as soon as I came I stated very clear that I am Locoxx and I want to get unbanned, I pm Jesse about, there was not Sherlock Holmes that found out and save the cager from an devil like me (sarcasm)
2. real scammers never say who they really are, what they are going to do, when they are going to hit, if I wanted to harm the cagers....then why bother to pm and post here who I am and what I want to do?
3. I dont want to hurt you guys...I may had before for a stupid mistake, but I never wanted to.

I dont know why you are banned or if you are a real scammer or not but you got a bad reputation here now so it will be good for you and everyone else if you just leave. Your other account is banned for a reason.

...Sorry don't want to sound offensive or anything like that to you, but you should do this for the sake of the thread.

I dont know why you are banned or if you are a real scammer or not but you got a bad reputation here now so it will be good for you and everyone else if you just leave. Your other account is banned for a reason.

...Sorry don't want to sound offensive or anything like that to you, but you should do this for the sake of the thread.
Is ok dude, you are agood trader, I remember you from q.j. You got an opinion and I respect it, but I dont agree because I never intended to scam people and I did a deal and the dude was satisfaied so the sake of the thread is safe inmo ( you guys have your own opinions). the reason for my second ban was because I said the N word to lombax.

peru, YOU SHARE A PAYPAL WITH A KNOWN SCAMMER. quit your bellyaching and accept that you are not trusted in this community.

nobody cares that someone bought a phantom off of you with no problems. you can't really scam someone off a phantom short of stealing their money. resells are another matter entirely, and i'm 99% sure you were involved when a dead space 3 share i was involved with was taken (account was phantom'd without verification and screwed my resell slot up when i logged back in)

feel free to do business with him if you guys want, but if he steals your money or shares, you have no grounds to complain. he's even admitting he's locoxx, a guy that was put on the "don't do business with this guy" list months ago

So, did you guys hear? Carlos Beltran died last night? Nah, jk. Anyway, I will never understand this thread. You guys bitch and moan all day about the scammers/people who you don't trust, so no one should/and the local shit talker here on this thread. Here's a wild suggestion.. Why don't you just place them on your ignore list and call it a day? From my past experience the same 3-5 thread "Rulers" post, circle jerk-I mean like each others posts fill up pages and spend hours just typing the same thing every time. Doesn't it ever get annoying? If I remember properly this will happen below my post as usual..let me just save you the time. *user makes Demeaning post* towards me, someone calls me Cuk and the same 3-5 "Rulers" like said posts and this thread returns to normal.

Wait are you really only supposed to be able to get it in New York? I got it here in California when I did a hunt.
I guess it was mostly spotted in New York. Only SR around Texas is the ugly Thunderbird. You got an extra to sell or trade? I'll add you so we can do boss events together.

How much for the DLC packs?
I remember the total cost was $30 so $4 good or is that too much?

So, did you guys hear? Carlos Beltran died last night? Nah, jk. Anyway, I will never understand this thread. You guys bitch and moan all day about scammers/people who you don't trust, so no one should/and the local shit talker here on this thread. Here's a wild suggestion.. Why do you just place them on your ignore list and call it a day? From my experence the same 3-5 thread "Leaders" post, circle jerk-I mean like each others posts full up pages and spend hours just typing the same thing everytime. Doesn't it ever get annoying? If I remember properly this will happen below my post as usual..let me just save you the time. *user makes Demeaning post* towards me, someone calls me Cuk and like I said the same 3-5 "leaders" like said posts and this thread returns to normal.

I couldn't care less if one or two people have such crippling anxiety that a little drama rattles their world. I post these things to prevent other people from getting scammed. If everyone pretends the problem doesn't exist, it doesn't go away.

Here's a great comparison between the PS2, PS3 and Vita versions of FFX.  The PS2 version almost never drops below 30 fps and the PS3 version dips to 28 from time to time, wtf?  I guess PS2 was more advanced than ps3 lol.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcrZodHJP6w[/youtube]

I might be doing a Lego Hobbit group for PS4, but not sure yet.

Sold my ps3 so I'm selling a phantom of my main for $70 *or any decent offer*. Not listed in this account are Vita games or PS+ freebies *from Oct. 2011 to current*. PS+ runs thru 2016.

Contents of my main:

PS3/2/1 Games

Toki Tori

Zack Zero
Far Cry Classic
Doki Doki Universe $9.99
Flow $5.99
The Walking Dead Season 2 $14.99
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gold Edition $79.99
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $9.99
Tetris $9.99
Alice: Madness Returns $19.99
Puppeteer $19.99
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- Mirror of Fate HD $14.99
Dead Island Riptide $19.99
Dead Island $5
Call Of Duty: Ghosts $59.99
Battlefield 4 $59.99
Castle Of Illusion $14.99
rain $14.99
Spelunky $14.99
Lone Survivor: Director's Cut $12.99
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass $19.99
Superfrog HD
Portal 2 $19.99
Max Payne 3 $7.99

Dishonored $29.99
Cloudberry Kingdom $9.99
Stealth Inc: Clone In The Dark $9.99
DuckTales Remastered $11.99
Prince Of Persia Classic Trilogy HD
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Hotline Miami $9.99
Mortal Kombat $5.00
Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence $9.99
Fatal Frame $9.99
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time $19.99
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon $14.99
Thomas Was Alone $7.99
Dragon Fantasy Book 1 $7.99
GTA Vice City Stories $9.99
GTA Vice City $9.99
GTA San Andreas $14.99
GTA 3 $9.99
Persona 3 FES $9.99
Tomb Raider (PS1) $5.99
Skyrim dlc (all) $44.97
Knytt Underground $14.99
Hitman HD Collection $39.99
The Cave $14.99
LBP Karting $10.00
Devil May Cry HD Collection $29.99
Labyrinth Legends $9.99
Mass Effect $14.99
Hasbro Family Game Night $19.99
Spec Ops: The Line $29.99
Puddle $9.99
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (dlc) $29.99
Battlefield 3 Premium (dlc) $32.99
Twisted Metal Black (PS2) $9.99
Dyad $14.99
Killzone HD $14.99
Dead Space 2 $19.99
Crysis $19.99
Unfinished Swan $14.99
Doom 3 BFG Edition $19.99
Borderlands 2 $29.99
Retro City Rampage $14.99
Revenge of Shinobi $1.00
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition $29.99
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit $14.99
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (dlc) $29.99
Zen Pinball 2 (plus dlc)
Saints Row The Third $39.99
Rainbow Moon $14.99
Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection $26.99
Amy $1.99(!)
Primal (PS2) $9.99
Odin Sphere (PS2) $9.99
GrimGrimoire (PS2) $9.99
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2) $9.99
Final Fantasy VII (PS1) $9.99
Dragon's Dogma (dlc)
Batman: Arkham City $19.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops dlc (Map packs 1-3)
Max Payne (PS2) $9.99
Bejeweled 3 $14.99
Sonic CD $4.99
I Am Alive $14.99
Rayman 3 HD $9.99
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition $29.99
Journey $14.99
Phineas and Ferb: Across The Second Dimension $19.99
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $19.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 plus dlc $29.99
inFamous: Festival of Blood $9.99
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X $9.99
Resident Evil 4 $9.99
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $19.99
Deus Ex: Human Revolution $19.99
Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1&2 $14.99
Flower $6.99
Darksiders $19.99
GTA 4 Complete Edition $29.99
Saints Row 2
L.A. Noire Season Pass $11.99
Sideway New York $9.99
Costume Quest & dlc $19.99
Castlevania Chronicles (PS1) $5.99
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection $9.99
Medal of Honor Frontline $9.99
Far Cry 2 $19.99
Call of Duty Classic $14.99
all Bioshock 2 dlc
Resident Evil 1-3 (PS1) $21.97
Syphon Filter (PS1) $5.99
Assassin's Creed 2 $19.99
Outland $9.99
Limbo $14.99
Press Your Luck $9.99
Borderlands & all dlc $29.99
Lumines Supernova & dlc $12.48
Burnout Paradise $7.99
Silent Hill (PS1) $5.99
LittleBigPlanet
inFamous
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night $9.99

Will be extremely selective in who I sell this to. I have my criteria which I will not deviate from.

Selling Wolf Among Us season pass resell. Think I was asking $6 for it... on hold

Splinter Cell Blacklist resell. $6 on hold

peru, YOU SHARE A PAYPAL WITH A KNOWN SCAMMER. quit your bellyaching and accept that you are not trusted in this community.

nobody cares that someone bought a phantom off of you with no problems. you can't really scam someone off a phantom short of stealing their money. resells are another matter entirely, and i'm 99% sure you were involved when a dead space 3 share i was involved with was taken (account was phantom'd without verification and screwed my resell slot up when i logged back in)

feel free to do business with him if you guys want, but if he steals your money or shares, you have no grounds to complain. he's even admitting he's locoxx, a guy that was put on the "don't do business with this guy" list months ago
I don't share my paypal because I don't have one, he let me put money in and I ask him to send money to other paypals (my monney, not his) this does not mean we had an evil plan to scam everybody here or in q.j, this started back in 2011 when I started gamesharing in q.j forums with Bunk because I gs with him a few times after being scammed in my first gs (back then I wasnt a member of cag) q.j only trades phantoms, anyways, I remember I bought a full account of DS3 from him and I traded here and that's how eveything started, I did not know you had it or it was yours. If you want to prove it (I believe you won't because is a long shot) ask the ipacman himself, when I got banned because I bought and traded his acct he said he was sorry and that he was going to clean my name ofcourse I knew won't because he banned for being a real scammer. btw if you think that way then I'll be trading and gettin phantoms only, I will not be allow to get resells if you are very worry about me stealing them, pancakesarelove did let me have my SR3 resell share after my ps3 reformat yesterday(he is a very nice dude) I believe you are too, but you are very angry at me and you have the right to be mad. I believe and accept that I am not trusted and you guys have your reasons, but I believe I don't fully deserve it, I want another chance.

phantoms

Dragon's Crown + Catherine $7

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 $2

Lego Marvel Superheroes $4

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $3

Hey guys!
Just wanted to let you know I won't be sending payment as gifts anymore, cause today when I logged into my PP account there was a notice about my recent transactions being reviewed and all(100% of them were from gameshares I bought on here) so I'm going to have to send the payments as goods.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause but I don't wanna get my PP limited/closed.

On topic... any good/worthy games coming out this/next week(besides Persona 4 PSN release(finally!!))? :p

Hey guys!
Just wanted to let you know I won't be sending payment as gifts anymore, cause today when I logged into my PP account there was a notice about my recent transactions being reviewed and all(100% of them were from gameshares I bought on here) so I'm going to have to send the payments as goods.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause but I don't wanna get my PP limited/closed.

On topic... any good/worthy games coming out this/next week(besides Persona 4 PSN release(finally!!))? :p
Did you leave any messages with them while sending payments?

Hey guys!

It just means you will have to pay more and receive less, otherwise it's no inconvenience. Unless you expect others to pay the fee, then that might be more than an inconvenience :shame: .

Did you leave any messages with them while sending payments?
Sometimes I leave "I'm Half Life from CAG" but most of the time I just leave it blank.

It just means you will have to pay more and receive less, otherwise it's no inconvenience. Unless you expect others to pay the fee, then that might be more than an inconvenience :shame: .
Nah, it's just that I like to send as gift so people don't have to pay fees, but due to this situation this won't be possible anymore.

Blogcast:

PS3

• LEGO The Hobbit
  • The Wolf Among Us Episode 3: A Crooked Mile
PS4

• LEGO The Hobbit
  • Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut
  • King Oddball
Vita

• LEGO The Hobbit
Demos

• King Oddball (PS4)
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
PS2 Classics

• Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

I always wondered what the acceptable practice was on this. I always just assumed if you couldn't send as a gift, you should also be sending extra to cover the fees that the seller/host incurs. Is that best practice?

You mean others will pay the fee now? That's not right imo I always pay it.
One time it wouldn't let me send a payment to a cag member with an account in argentina and said personal payments weren't available at that time. So I googled what the fees were and sent him what he asked plus the fees.

Nah, it's just that I like to send as gift so people don't have to pay fees, but due to this situation this won't be possible anymore.
It's probably tax related (IRS) if you sent and received a lot of payments. That time of the year.

I always wondered what the acceptable practice was on this. I always just assumed if you couldn't send as a gift, you should also be sending extra to cover the fees that the seller/host incurs. Is that best practice?
That's what I always do. I hate when someone buys something from me for $5 and when I check the paypal I only get $4.75 instead. $0.25 is no big deal but I just hate that I don't get $5 for what I asked.

Since I started buying here I've always opted to pay the fees. I figure since the buyer gets the game at such a great discount that it's just courtesy for them to cover the additional fees. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back