tmt
patopon 2
fatprincess
lbp pirates or caribain costume plus water kit
and a few more

1 spot left

DJ Hero - Extended Mix Pack - $5.99
DJ Hero - David Guetta Mix Pack 1 - $7.99

(this is already bought and ready for download as soon as payment is made.)

if you are interested please contact me via p.m.

I have a slot to sell for an account and this is what's on the account:

High Stakes Poker Edition+DLC=$9.99
Rampart=$4.99
Blast Factor Bundle Pack (Full Game+All DLC)=$12.99
1942: Joint Strike=$9.99
Bionic Commando Rearmed=$9.99
Street Fighter Alpha PS1 Classic Game=$5.99
Street Fighter IV Brawler Costume Pack (from limited edition sf iv game)
Some add-ons for Pain, High Velocity Bowling, Little Big Planet
Killzone 2 Themes
A few rock band songs (think they're just basic free ones)
Some Guitar Hero songs (think they're basic free ones)

Looking to get $20 or best offer via amazon gift card/psn card, PM me.

[quote name='Brockothoko']Interested in Hustle Kings... count me in[/QUOTE]
Cool. Once 2 or 3 people are interested, I'll buy it.
Anybody else interested in getting Hustle Kings for $2 a share?

Shares:
1.ROB64
2.Brockothoko

[quote name='Devil May Cry'](Host needed)

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (full)

1. Devil May Cry
2. n4styn4t3
3. n4styn4t3
4. GaveUpTomorrow
5. radrorant

TMNT

1. Devil May Cry
5.[/QUOTE]

What was the point of starting a MVC2 group when you weren't planning on hosting it? This has to be the easiest share to complete at $1.50 each for a great game.

The first 4 people that PM me will get in on my MVC2 share for $1.50 each.

[quote name='iamthekiller']What was the point of starting a MVC2 group when you weren't planning on hosting it? This has to be the easiest share to complete at $1.50 each for a great game.

The first 4 people that PM me will get in on my MVC2 share for $1.50 each.[/QUOTE]
I sparked interest in the community. The share was payed for and I got my game. Win-win for me and everyone in the group.

[quote name='iamthekiller']What was the point of starting a MVC2 group when you weren't planning on hosting it? This has to be the easiest share to complete at $1.50 each for a great game.

no offense or anything but i dont think fluffy said what needed to be said. why question the way he conducts his business when you weren't even in on the share? just seems confusing maybe im missing something here. i dont mean to seem like a troll commenting on a troll-like comment. the only reason im saying this is because im here pretty much every day trying to trade something or other and its kind of annoying to see comments that have nothing to do with the purpose of this thread. the reason being people who are trying to make trades or share groups have to bump thier posts because someone makes a pointless comment, uses large font, or asks questions that could easily be answered using a search engine. just sayin...im sure most would agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='drobaby']im looking for a DARKSIDERS code for the red faction game,
message me what you want for it[/QUOTE]

You realize you need the mail in the UPC code from the back of the Darksiders box too to get RF:G right? It won't really do you any good just to have the code.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']You realize you need the mail in the UPC code from the back of the Darksiders box too to get RF:G right? It won't really do you any good just to have the code.[/QUOTE]
i ordered the 360 version already by using a code from a guy, and the order went through and i have my proof of purchase and order form in my email,
so what do u mean?

[quote name='o2012o']Regardless of how you want to acquire a code for the Darksiders stuff, this is not the thread for it.[/QUOTE]
why not? this is the same thread i got the 1st one from and i also got a lbp pirates of the caribian code and pain code from this same and very thread

[quote name='drobaby']why not? this is the same thread i got the 1st one from and i also got a lbp pirates of the caribian code and pain code from this same and very thread[/QUOTE]

because this is a psn gamesharing thread. What does the darksider code have to do with psn or gamesharing? Nothing is the answer you're looking for.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']because this is a psn gamesharing thread. What does the darksider code have to do with psn or gamesharing? Nothing is the answer you're looking for.[/QUOTE]
well 1st off smarty pants it has a lot to do with sharing psn games or paypal, which is what we use for buying shares of psn games or just plain trading game for game. which in this case the first code for darsiders i got by sharing flower wich is a psn game,
so you do the math

and once again this is where i got the 1st darksider code by sharing flower which is a psn game,

[quote name='drobaby']well 1st off smarty pants it has a lot to do with sharing psn games or paypal, which is what we use for buying shares of psn games or just plain trading game for game. which in this case the first code for darsiders i got by sharing flower wich is a psn game,
so you do the math

and once again this is where i got the 1st darksider code by sharing flower which is a psn game,[/QUOTE]

You are too dumb to reason with.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']You realize you need the mail in the UPC code from the back of the Darksiders box too to get RF:G right? It won't really do you any good just to have the code.[/QUOTE]

not true.

1 spot left--$2.80

DJ Hero - Extended Mix Pack - $5.99
DJ Hero - David Guetta Mix Pack 1 - $7.99

(this is already bought and ready for download as soon as payment is made.)

if you are interested please contact me via p.m.

Looking for:

Disgaea 3 Complete EU DLC Pack willing to pay share

Have:
Assassin's Creed 2 ALL DLC ( EU Account )
NBA 2k10 Draft Combine ( US Account )
Final Fantasy 7 ( US Acccount )

I am starting a Resident evil 5 DLC group, I don't know what dlc is available but this group will download it all. Please help me anyone in the forum because I can't find it online.

Versus DLC $5
Costumes 1 $5
Costumes 2? $5
DLC episodes 1 and 2 $10

I don't know if there will be anymore or if I missed any but it will probably end up at $5 a person. Please pm me if interested as I don't check this thread very often.

[quote name='drobaby']well 1st off smarty pants it has a lot to do with sharing psn games or paypal, which is what we use for buying shares of psn games or just plain trading game for game. which in this case the first code for darsiders i got by sharing flower wich is a psn game,
so you do the math

and once again this is where i got the 1st darksider code by sharing flower which is a psn game,[/QUOTE]

So I can come to this thread looking for a prostitute but it's okay and appropriate so long as I plan on paying with paypal? There see how stupid that sounds when you use the same reasoning with a different item? It makes no sense.

Furthermore you made no mention of having psn games to download you just asked for a darksiders code.

want to sell off my slot of ac2 dlc 1 and 2 for $2
this includes the $7 version of dlc 2
-one slot only will only sell to someone with rep on this site as i will let them download it first and send paypal payment later

[quote name='phantasyx']I am starting a Resident evil 5 DLC group, I don't know what dlc is available but this group will download it all. Please help me anyone in the forum because I can't find it online.

Versus DLC $5
Costumes 1 $5
Costumes 2? $5
DLC episodes 1 and 2 $10

I don't know if there will be anymore or if I missed any but it will probably end up at $5 a person. Please pm me if interested as I don't check this thread very often.[/QUOTE]

Versus is $5, Story addons are $5 each (x2), Costume packs are $2 each (x2) -> comes to $19 total, $3.80 a person.

Burnout Paradise DLC Group $4 a person. FULL

1. Me
2. Halfwasted
3. msoul01
4. gradezero350z
5. y2jd

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about starting a Battle Fantasia Group ( I want people that have atleast 1 trade and/or is atleast a CAG veteran .
1.ME
2.A FRIEND

This is the catch I dont have PayPal so the only thing I can take would be a $5 amazon giftcard or concealed cash ( use at your own risk ) .... But even getting the game for $5 dollars is a helluvalot cheaper than retail :D
PM if interested

Thinking of starting up a MVC2 + PixelJunk Shooter group. $3.50 per person by paypal gift. PM me if interested. I think the MVC2 sale ends Thursday.

1. lilman

[quote name='kurrptsenate']that sounds decent, count me in.

it would be my first game share. might have to walk me through it lol[/QUOTE]
My first gameshare was yesterday and it turned out to be easy. I will PM you the details when we get the rest of the group.

MVC2 + PixelJunk Shooter ($3.50 paypal gift)
1. lilman
2. kurrptsenate

Three spots left. Reply or PM me if interested.

I have Little big planet psn codes (contains pirates costume and pirate creator kit), send your offer via pm.

Resident evil 5 dlc group 3.80 a person thanks RPG, 3 slots left for downloading Versus is $5, Story addons are $5 each (x2), Costume packs are $2 each (x2) -> comes to $19 total, $3.80 a person.

1.Full
2.Full
3.open
4.open
5.open

They all should be ready to DL around the 11th and info would be given out after everyone pays THX!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']With gamesharing... does the the original account with the content HAVE to stay on the system?[/QUOTE]

Yes the account has to stay. once it's gone you can't play the games from that account.

[quote name='phantasyx']up[/QUOTE]

This whole thread is stickied, no reason or point to bump it.

MVC2 + PixelJunk Shooter ($3.50 paypal gift)
1. lilman
2. kurrptsenate
3. ZerotypeX

Two spots left. Reply or PM me if interested.

I have FF7 and Uno on 1 account.. havent yet shared with anyone..... Anyone want them? I am looking for FF8, Wheel of Fortune, Silent Hill, Resident Evils, RPG's

looking for pixeljunk monsters, marvel vs capcom 2, fallout 3 dlc, final fantasy tactics and anything interesting. I have final fantasy 7, braid, flower and street fighter alpha 2. l am also willing to purchase a title of your choice if you dont want what ive got and/or youre able to provide multiple titles of something i want. willing to be long term trade partner. interested? then lets talk, screen name : nekrataal86

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back