CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='doucheland']Anyone interested in Uncharted 2 DLC group? (maps only or maps+skins bundle)

New skins + maps come out tomorrow!

1) doucheland
2) Open
3) Open
4) Open
5) Open[/QUOTE]

i want maps so why the hell not count me in for maps and skins.

So I just got screwed by one of the following 3 people.

chrir_17
darth007
jgiovanni

I thought I had removed my credit card from the share after buying the DLC for the group, but it turns out I was wrong as one of the three individuals has gone in and purchased almost $500 worth of stuff on this share.

In the future if I ever decide to setup a share again, how do you guys go about adding funds?

WTF!!

you gotta be kidding me. thats absolute shit. is there anyway to contact sony and find out or try to recoup the cost? i would call your credit card company as well

I just canceled the card, and will have to wait until Friday to dispute the charges that cleared. I would hope the claims department calls sony to figure it out. I am just worried sony will say 'gee he shouldn't have shared his account, oh well for him'.

Well Obviously :) I just don't know what Sony will see and say.

Either way I am pretty pissed about the whole situation. All three people seemed pretty reputable. The only other thing that could have happened was if someone hacked into their CAG account and randomly picked that game share to try.

no, definitely not

the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

if you have their PSN, you might be able to check their trophies or their recent games

[quote name='doucheland']Anyone interested in Uncharted 2 DLC group? (maps only or maps+skins bundle)

New skins + maps come out tomorrow!

1) doucheland
2) Open
3) Open
4) Open
5) Open[/QUOTE]

I might be joining yours. If we could get enough people I would start my own. I was going to mention it today,but figured I would wait till tomorrow. I would want a group for all of the dlc. Even the skins that has already been released. I haven't gotten those yet either.

[quote name='jman619']I might be joining yours. If we could get enough people I would start my own. I was going to mention it today,but figured I would wait till tomorrow. I would want a group for all of the dlc. Even the skins that has already been released. I haven't gotten those yet either.[/QUOTE]

ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT FOR UNCHARTED 2 DLC BUNDLE COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!

1) jman619
2) antlp89
3) johnnyrocker360
4) doucheland
5) Open

If you would like to host jman then that'd be awesome seeing as how I don't really have much reputation built up here. I was planning on waiting it out one more day as well, to see if anyone else made one but I'm pretty excited for some new maps (especially since they can be used in the co-op arena mode).

Oh an I'm also fine with getting all the DLC out so far (future DLC too) if you wanted, as long as no one else objects I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jman619']I might be joining yours. If we could get enough people I would start my own. I was going to mention it today,but figured I would wait till tomorrow. I would want a group for all of the dlc. Even the skins that has already been released. I haven't gotten those yet either.[/QUOTE]

I would be down for all the skins as well (there were previous skins?), so hopefully we can all agree that the group would be purchasing all of the DLC that has come out so far.

Also, if Uncharted 2 ever releases more DLC in the future, I wouldn't mind if the group decided to buy that as well (I'd like to buy any DLC that comes out in the future i.e. maps, skins, etc).

Let me know what you guys think.

[quote name='Azazael13']So I just got screwed by one of the following 3 people.

chrir_17
darth007
jgiovanni

I thought I had removed my credit card from the share after buying the DLC for the group, but it turns out I was wrong as one of the three individuals has gone in and purchased almost $500 worth of stuff on this share.

In the future if I ever decide to setup a share again, how do you guys go about adding funds?[/QUOTE]

You really have to read the FAQ. And the safest thing to do is to buy multiple cards if necessary to buy your content. If you're short a dollar or two, maybe then you would use your credit card. And always, always remove the information.

Sony will basically tell you to go fuck yourself for sharing your information.
Good luck with the credit card dispute. That would be your only real choice here.

[quote name='Azazael13']So I just got screwed by one of the following 3 people.

chrir_17
darth007
jgiovanni

In the future if I ever decide to setup a share again, how do you guys go about adding funds?[/QUOTE]

PM me please

Take my name off that list as I have numerous gameshares going on with other people and they can all vouch for me. I havn't even had a chance of playing the DLC we purchased on this gameshare yet.

Also, after you pay with CC, you can delete all the CC info, that is what I do with the gameshare I host and would expect others to do as well.

[quote name='dragonjud']You really have to read the FAQ. And the safest thing to do is to buy multiple cards if necessary to buy your content. If you're short a dollar or two, maybe then you would use your credit card. And always, always remove the information.

Sony will basically tell you to go fuck yourself for sharing your information.
Good luck with the credit card dispute. That would be your only real choice here.[/QUOTE]

I thought I had removed my CC info, but obviously hadn't :whistle2:x

When I talked to the bank last night they said I could dispute all the charges, and based on my experience in the past (my wife had her purse stolen ~6months ago) I should be able to get everything back.

After talking to JG, I am removing him from the list, so that leaves Darth, Chrir, and who ever Chrir sold his account to.

This is a PSN Gameshare for: Marvel VS Capcom 2

PSN Sale price: $7.49
Gameshare price each: $1.50

Slot 1: iamthekiller
Slot 2: Brockothoko
Slot 3: WHFinest187
Slot 4: (open)
Slot 5: (open)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']its a decent point, but I'm not sure how to resell shares and the like. I've only had my PS3 for about 3 months and only JUST did my first game share last night, which went incredibly smooth.

It seems since you can only have a set number of accounts on any one PS3 that the best shares are ones with multiple games that you want. I'm only semi-interested in the other pixeljunk games, but I knew I wanted everyday shooter before I even got a ps3[/QUOTE]

I still have two shares of the PixelJunk 3-pack for $4 if you're interested.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']alright

how do i sell off my share of a MvC2 and pixeljunk shooter? (one account)[/QUOTE]

As long as the password hasn't changed you just log onto the account you want to sell and deactivate your PS3, then give the log on info to the person your selling to.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']that could only be changed by me, right?[/QUOTE]

It can be changed by anyone that has access to the account. But the Account creator can reset the password if someone is a douche and changes it without permission.

If your bought those 2 games on your own personal account you might not want to deactivate unless you never plan on buying on that account again though.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']it was on a different account from my first gameshare.

is there anyway to check if the password was changed?[/QUOTE]

If the account is still on your ps3, simply log-in with the ID. Then try to access the PSN store, and see if it let's you get in. If it does, then the password is the same.
Of course, if you forgot the password...then you're stuck!

[quote name='antlp89']I would be down for all the skins as well (there were previous skins?), so hopefully we can all agree that the group would be purchasing all of the DLC that has come out so far.

Also, if Uncharted 2 ever releases more DLC in the future, I wouldn't mind if the group decided to buy that as well (I'd like to buy any DLC that comes out in the future i.e. maps, skins, etc).

Let me know what you guys think.[/QUOTE]

Same. I want every DLC released for Uncharted 2. Having one group for all the uncharted 2 stuff out plus future stuff would be nice. So land you want me to host it or do you want too? It doesn't matter to me.

You can go ahead and take lead if you don't mind either way. The group just filled up now (with the addition of DAWG26) and I think everyone is on board for all past, current, and future Uncharted 2 DLC on one account :).

[quote name='doucheland']You can go ahead and take lead if you don't mind either way. The group just filled up now (with the addition of DAWG26) and I think everyone is on board for all past, current, and future Uncharted 2 DLC on one account :).[/QUOTE]

Ok that sounds good. Just created the account for it. I will be emailing everyone about it.

Hi, I have:

Cuboid (if you dont have it, look it up. Great game)
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Pixeljunk Eden

and Im looking for

Fat Princess
Braid (lower priority)
Flower (lower priority)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (lowest priority)

[quote name='iamthekiller']This is a PSN Gameshare for: Marvel VS Capcom 2

PSN Sale price: $7.49
Gameshare price each: $1.50

Slot 1: iamthekiller
Slot 2: Brockothoko
Slot 3: (open)
Slot 4: (open)
Slot 5: (open)

PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Three more slots remain!

[quote name='doucheland']Uncharted 2 DLC Group is now full!

1) jman619
2) antlp89 *paid*
3) johnnyrocker360
4) doucheland *paid*
5) DAWG26 *paid*[/QUOTE]

I'll be getting the new stuff as soon as it goes up. I've already made the account and added the money to it. I can go ahead and buy the stuff and give the information to the ones that already paid. :) Had to add 5 to the wallet and then go back and add 10. Since the stuff altogether is 11 and can't add it the way I wanted. lol

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix $7.49 (SALE)

1. antlp89

$1.50 per share via paypal gift. PM me or leave a reply in the thread if interested.

PS1 Classics A+ Titles long term share
FF7 - 10
FF8 - 10
RE - 10
RE2 - 6
RE3 - 6
Silent Hill - 6

Total = $48, $9.60 a share.

The group will vote on upcoming PS1 titles if it wants to purchase more titles, though I am mostly interested in quality RPG titles.

FULL

Anyone can suggest any PS1 game and as long as it gets a majority vote it gets purchased.

I'm going to be starting a long term Rock Band DLC and track pack group. We're looking to get lots of Rock Band DLC as well as track packs (Lego RB, original RB, etc). PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Yea i also would like burnout paradise anyone trading/selling it ? and alsoanyone trading/selling addons for lbp and plz tell me what addons by name cause i already have a few

If anyone else is doing an Uncharted 2 share, let me know. I'll be down for 2 slots.

Also, if anyone is doing a Warhawk share with the sale going on now, put me down for 1.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']

Also, if anyone is doing a Warhawk share with the sale going on now, put me down for 1.[/QUOTE]
I've once done a warhawk share but when i tried to start it it said something with this account is not reconized with this game no idea why :S

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']If anyone else is doing an Uncharted 2 share, let me know. I'll be down for 2 slots.

Also, if anyone is doing a Warhawk share with the sale going on now, put me down for 1.[/QUOTE]

You do not want to gameshare Warhawk. There is a 24-hour lock on the game.

[quote name='rpnguyen']You do not want to gameshare Warhawk. There is a 24-hour lock on the game.[/QUOTE]
Ah so thats why mine didnt work

[quote name='rpnguyen']You do not want to gameshare Warhawk. There is a 24-hour lock on the game.[/QUOTE]

Then scratch that, haha. Count me in for just the Uncharted 2 DLC if anyone is doing it then.

Would anyone be interested in a PixelJunk group? Monsters, Eden, and Racers are available in a 3 pack for $19.99 on Amazon, so you basically getting Racers for free.

Monsters, Eden, and Racers - $19.99
Shooter - $9.99
Monsters Encore - $5.99
Eden Encore - $5.99

Total - $41.96, or $8.39 per person with 5 shares.

I would rather get Amazon gift cards as payment since I would buy the 3 pack and maybe the others off of Amazon but would take PayPal if needed.

If anyone is interested let me know by PM and/or post here.

1. PenguinoMF
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back