[quote name='coleipoo']PS1 Classics A+ Titles long term share
FF7 - 10
FF8 - 10
RE - 10
RE2 - 6
RE3 - 6
Silent Hill - 6

Total = $48, $9.60 a share.

The group will vote on upcoming PS1 titles if it wants to purchase more titles, though I am mostly interested in quality RPG titles.

Filled - coleipoo
Filled - El Producto
Filled - msoul1
Open -
Open -

Anyone can suggest any PS1 game and as long as it gets a majority vote it gets purchased.[/QUOTE]

Count me in!!:bouncy:

[quote name='coleipoo']PS1 Classics A+ Titles long term share
FF7 - 10
FF8 - 10
RE - 10
RE2 - 6
RE3 - 6
Silent Hill - 6

Total = $48, $9.60 a share.

The group will vote on upcoming PS1 titles if it wants to purchase more titles, though I am mostly interested in quality RPG titles.

Filled - coleipoo
Filled - El Producto
Filled - msoul1
Open -
Open -

Anyone can suggest any PS1 game and as long as it gets a majority vote it gets purchased.[/QUOTE]

count me in too!

[quote name='Filler2001']Alright. One more post.

Trading a share of Ratchet and Clank and Cuboid for a share of Fat Princess (25 dollars for 15?)[/QUOTE]
ill give you a share of fatprincess for 3$

I have 3 shares on 1 account with:

1. Shatter
2. Critter Crunch
3. Trine
4. Pixeljunk Shooter
5. Lemmings
6. LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit
7. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD
8. Uncharted 2 DLC - Drake's Fortune Map & Skin Packs

Interested in trades primarily. Also, interested in long-term share groups.
Some titles i'm interested in:

Battlefield 1943, Penny Arcade Adventures and PS1 classics and any other new titles I don't have.

PM if interested.

Valkyria Chronicles ALL four DLCs. (including: Challenge of the Edy, Hard EX Mode, Edy’s Mission “Enter the Edy Detachment”, Selveria’s Mission “Behind Her Blue Flame”)

$4/each via Paypal Gift

PM me to reserve a spot

1.agentghost

PSN Titles:

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty - $15
Wipeout HD (Fury Bundle) - $25

Total - $40
Price (per share) - $8

----------------------------------

PS1 Classics:

Final Fantasy Tactics - $10
Grandia - $10
Metal Gear Solid - $10

Total - $30
Price (per share) - $6

I am primarily looking for existing groups or startups as I don't want to host (NY pays tax).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Verloren']PSN Titles:

Total - $40
Price (per share) - $8

PS1 Classics:

Final Fantasy Tactics - $10
Grandia - $10
Metal Gear Solid - $10

Total - $30
Price (per share) - $6

I am primarily looking for existing groups or startups as I don't want to host (NY pays tax).[/QUOTE]

You can just put a CA address and avoid tax, so I don't see how that prevents you from hosting.

[quote name='Verloren']PSN Titles:

Total - $40
Price (per share) - $8

.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down with the PSN game group if there wasn't Ratchet & Clank. Also you PM'd me about FFVIII correct? It's still available if you want it.

If anyone got a share of Wipeout HD w/ Fury, PM me !

[quote name='cupcakex1']I'd be down with the PSN game group if there wasn't Ratchet & Clank. Also you PM'd me about FFVIII correct? It's still available if you want it.

If anyone got a share of Wipeout HD w/ Fury, PM me ![/QUOTE]

I mainly want Wipeout HD with Fury, so I don't mind dropping ratchet.

Hmm I could change address, but then I have to change it back for credit card to authorize - a lot of extra hassle, especially if someone else already lives in a tax free state.

And yes, I do still want FFVIII - PM Sent

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Then scratch that, haha. Count me in for just the Uncharted 2 DLC if anyone is doing it then.[/QUOTE]

I'm up for hosting an Uncharted 2 DLC share. How about the skins and maps bundle for $5.99? That makes it $1.20 each. Let me know if you want to add in the extra skins packs.

Anyone else interested, PM if you want in.

Thanks!

Valkyria Chronicles ALL four DLCs. (including: Challenge of the Edy, Hard EX Mode, Edy’s Mission “Enter the Edy Detachment”, Selveria’s Mission “Behind Her Blue Flame”)

$4/each via Paypal Gift

PM me to reserve a spot

have Little big planet psn codes (contains pirates costume and pirate creator kit), send your offer via pm.

Resident evil 5 dlc group 3.80 a person thanks RPG, 3 slots left for downloading Versus is $5, Story addons are $5 each (x2), Costume packs are $2 each (x2) -> comes to $19 total, $3.80 a person.

PLEASE PM ME!

1.Phantasyx
2.arnoldhead
3.Be3fJerky
4.open
5.open

They all should be ready to DL around the 4th and info would be given out after everyone pays THX!

[quote name='Verloren']I mainly want Wipeout HD with Fury, so I don't mind dropping ratchet.

Hmm I could change address, but then I have to change it back for credit card to authorize - a lot of extra hassle, especially if someone else already lives in a tax free state.

And yes, I do still want FFVIII - PM Sent[/QUOTE]
Nope, we all do it. You use a state for your address that doesn't pay taxes on PSN, than while putting in your credit card, instead of choosing "billing address is same as physical" you just put in your billing address.

I use
Mohler, OR 97131
for my gameshare accounts, thats all you need, you can make the rest up.

[quote name='TylDurden']Nope, we all do it. You use a state for your address that doesn't pay taxes on PSN, than while putting in your credit card, instead of choosing "billing address is same as physical" you just put in your billing address.

I use
Mohler, OR 97131
for my gameshare accounts, thats all you need, you can make the rest up.[/QUOTE]

Wow, cant believe I never thought of that... Thanks!

Well anyhow, how many people would actually want to share the Wipeout HD and Fury bundle?

I'm looking for a sizable share (5+ games) with things like Trine, Vandal Hearts, PixelJunk games (have shooter), everyday shooter, etc.

If anyone wants to get something together like this, lemme know

[quote name='Verloren']Wow, cant believe I never thought of that... Thanks!

Well anyhow, how many people would actually want to share the Wipeout HD and Fury bundle?[/QUOTE]

Count me in for it :lol:

Still got Final Fantasy 7 share to sell for $1.50 !

I have $5 in my PayPal account and want join in a gameshare as I just got a ps3 and want some arcade games to play with my friend. I can sell some games to get more or trade games too.

Any fun games would be cool.
Also would love to get in a group that has Ratchet for cheap.
PM me and we can talk.
The more games the better.

GAME SHARE:
Pixel Junk: Monsters
Critter Crunch
Braid
Flower
Heavy Rain Dynamic Theme

2 Slots left:
1:
2:

8$ per share via paypal gift.

have Little big planet psn codes (contains pirates costume and pirate creator kit), send your offer via pm.

Resident evil 5 dlc group 3.80 a person thanks RPG, 3 slots left for downloading Versus is $5, Story addons are $5 each (x2), Costume packs are $2 each (x2) -> comes to $19 total, $3.80 a person.

PLEASE PM ME!

1.Phantasyx

2.arnoldhead
3.Be3fJerky
4.open
5.open

They all should be ready to DL around the 4th and info would be given out after everyone pays THX!

Uncharted 2 DLC combo pack + Heroes of Playstation skins

1. anawrot
2. LegendK7ll3r
3. captainslick
4. xfyre

$2.20 each.

PM me if you're interested in the fifth slot.

Thanks!

$4/each via Paypal Gift

PM me to reserve a spot. 2 spots open

Uncharted 2 DLC combo pack + Heroes of Playstation skins - Full

1. anawrot
2. LegendK7ll3r
3. captainslick
4. xfyre
5. agenghost

$2.20 each.

Sending out PMs, thanks guys!

[quote name='skylinersx']Are dynamic theme sharable? I'm thinking of starting a group just for all dynamic themes.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind going in on a few. The LBP and Flower themes look pretty nice.

I'm going to be starting a long term Rock Band DLC and track pack group. We're looking to get lots of Rock Band DLC as well as track packs (Lego RB, original RB, etc). I've got a few members already. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

1. tenchim86
2. BanetheInsane
3. intoxicated662

PLEASE PM ME!

1.Phantasyx

2.arnoldhead
3.Be3fJerky
4.open
5.open

[quote name='skylinersx']Are dynamic theme sharable? I'm thinking of starting a group just for all dynamic themes.[/QUOTE]

Yea, they are shareable. If you want to start one, count me in!

[quote name='skylinersx']All Dynamic Themes + Bonus God of War 3 Dynamic theme I got from 7-11

1.skylinersx
2.anawrot
3.GaveUpTomorrow

Pm me if interested.[/QUOTE]

can you just download this from the Internet, transfer it from PC to your ps3?!??

[quote name='skylinersx']All Dynamic Themes + Bonus God of War 3 Dynamic theme I got from 7-11

1.skylinersx
2.anawrot
3.GaveUpTomorrow

Pm me if interested.[/QUOTE]

We may also want to vote on which themes we want if there are some themes that everyone can agree on not wanting. For example, I could care less about the Star Trek themes or Wipeout HD themes myself. Also, there are 3 MAG themes that are all very similar that total $9. Seems silly to get all three of them. Its up to everyone else though what we will do.

I have re5 and uncharted 2 add ons I'll trade those for WAW zombies maps marvel vs capcom or lbp add ons.... If u want to here's my user adrianh92

All Dynamic Themes + Bonus God of War 3 Dynamic theme I got from 7-11

1.skylinersx
2.anawrot
3.GaveUpTomorrow
4.captainslick
5.dragonjud

Group is now full

[quote name='captainslick']Who is looking to start another group for the street fighter that's on sale. Count me in.[/QUOTE]

I'll go ahead and start a group for Super Fighter II HD Remix. Each share will be $1.50, as the game is on sale for $7.49.

So far we have:
1. GaveUpTomorrow
2. Captainslick
3. simpsonps121

Two more spots left. As soon as all five spots are filled, I'll send a PM out to everyone.

[quote name='smarkbran']Anyone have a share of Pain and some dlc for sale?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='smarkbran']OR...does anyone want to start one up?[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in a group for Pain too if anyone has one or wants to start one. The only thing I'm not really interested in for a Pain group would be characters.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Would anyone be interested in a PixelJunk group? Monsters, Eden, and Racers are available in a 3 pack for $19.99 on Amazon, so you basically getting Racers for free.

Monsters, Eden, and Racers - $19.99
Shooter - $9.99
Monsters Encore - $5.99
Eden Encore - $5.99

Total - $41.96, or $8.39 per person with 5 shares.

I would rather get Amazon gift cards as payment since I would buy the 3 pack and maybe the others off of Amazon but would take PayPal if needed.

If anyone is interested let me know by PM and/or post here.

1. PenguinoMF
2. MasterMetall (GameTZ)
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open[/QUOTE]

Still looking for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back