i have -
Pain
PixelJunk Eden
Noby Noby Boy
Flower
Twisted Metal 2

looking for a trade of equal value. Or a long term group

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hollercaust']Anyone interested in an Age of Booty one time group?[/quote]
i have it plus more, pm me , will take pay-pal, mainly looking for trophy games

Since I haven't had much luck finding one, I'm starting my own..

Street Fighter IV DLC Pack Group
(Brawler Costume Pack, Femme Fatale Pack, Shoryuken Pack, Shadaloo Pack, Classic Pack) $4.00 Each!

1) helmet
2) helmet
3) coolsteel
4)
5)

PM ME IF INTERESTED

However! I am looking to join, or start, a short/long term PSN Group. Looking to get some of the following games. Will update according to demand. :D

Flower
Echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Lumines Supernova
Megaman 9
Noby Noby Boy
PixelJunk Eden
SotN
Super Street Fighter Turbo HD Remix

Just a quick question. I'm running a long-term gameshare group and we currently have 5 people. If one of those people were to pull out, would we be able to have someone else take his place?

I was under the impression that it was 5 shares of each individual 'download', but I read a bit further back that it was 5 shares of the actual account. The account is not organised into sub-accounts or anything, its the one username / pass that each member has on his PS3.

So if a member were to leave, how would I best go about filling his position?

[quote name='grabda']Just a quick question. I'm running a long-term gameshare group and we currently have 5 people. If one of those people were to pull out, would we be able to have someone else take his place?

I was under the impression that it was 5 shares of each individual 'download', but I read a bit further back that it was 5 shares of the actual account. The account is not organised into sub-accounts or anything, its the one username / pass that each member has on his PS3.

So if a member were to leave, how would I best go about filling his position?[/QUOTE]

have this person sell his ps3 to the new person?

I believe that person could deactivate their system from the account, but then they would lose everything they invested. If they didn't want to do that you'd just have to start a second account for the group and go from there.

Thanks for the responses guys. If it is possible, does anyone know exactly how to deactivate a PS3 from an account?

Also, is SOCOM shareable in a way such as Burnout: Paradise where all users of the account can play online simultaneously?

[quote name='helmet']Since I haven't had much luck finding one, I'm starting my own..

Street Fighter IV DLC Pack Group
(Brawler Costume Pack, Femme Fatale Pack, Shoryuken Pack, Shadaloo Pack, Classic Pack) $4.00 Each ($4.43 with fees)!

1) helmet
2)
3)
4)
5)

However! I am looking to join, or start, a short/long term PSN Group. Looking to get some of the following games. Will update according to demand. :D

Bionic Commando Rearmed
Echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Lumines Supernova
Megaman 9
Noby Noby Boy
PixelJunk Eden
SotN

Super Street Fighter Turbo HD Remix ← THIS. Going to get it either way, might as well save too, huh? :D
[/QUOTE]

I want in for the costume group

[quote name='grabda']Thanks for the responses guys. If it is possible, does anyone know exactly how to deactivate a PS3 from an account?

Also, is SOCOM shareable in a way such as Burnout: Paradise where all users of the account can play online simultaneously?[/quote]

The correct way to deactivate a system is to log onto the account with the system you want taken off, go to system management and deactivate. That will free up the slot immediately and the games linked to that account will not work on that system anymore.

I've done that a few times when switching around activations. Pretty straight forward.

SOCOM I believe is like Warhawk and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue in that you can only play on 1 system per 24 hour period.

[quote name='coolsteel']I want in for the costume group[/quote]

[2/5] Street Fighter IV DLC Pack Group ($20/$10/$6.66/$5.00/$4.00) (Brawler Costume Pack, Femme Fatale Pack, Shoryuken Pack, Shadaloo Pack, Classic Pack)

1) helmet
2) coolsteel
3)
4)
5)

Got ya. :D

Three more now! I found a few others on the list, hopefully they'll respond.

Edit: Two more unconfirmed, one slot open.

Need two more for the Street Fighter IV DLC Pack Group. Picked up a second share for my buddy. :D

There are two slots available, one of which is unconfirmed. Get in for just $4.

[3/5] Street Fighter IV DLC Pack Group ($20/$10/$6.66/$5.00/$4.00) (Brawler Costume Pack, Femme Fatale Pack, Shoryuken Pack, Shadaloo Pack, Classic Pack)

1) helmet
2) helmet
3) coolsteel
4)
5)

Group is full

Someone flaked out, so we're looking for one more person to complete a Burnout Paradise DLC sharing group.

We will be purchasing the following DLC:
Party Pack $9.99
Legendary Cars $7.99
Toy Cars $12.99
Boost Specials $7.99

So, that would be $8 each for everything, and we will also be purchasing any future DLC that is released. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

[quote name='helmet']Need two more for the Street Fighter IV DLC Pack Group. Picked up a second share for my buddy. :D

There are two slots available, one of which is unconfirmed. Get in for just $4.

[3/5] Street Fighter IV DLC Pack Group ($20/$10/$6.66/$5.00/$4.00) (Brawler Costume Pack, Femme Fatale Pack, Shoryuken Pack, Shadaloo Pack, Classic Pack)

1) helmet
2) helmet
3) coolsteel
4)
5)
[/QUOTE]

im in for the SF4 DLC buy

[quote name='anubis20']im in for the SF4 DLC buy[/quote]

Welcome to the cool kids club. :D

One slot left for the Street Fighter IV DLC Pack Group.

[5/5]Street Fighter IV DLC Pack Group ($20/$10/$6.66/$5.00/$4.00) (Brawler Costume Pack, Femme Fatale Pack, Shoryuken Pack, Shadaloo Pack, Classic Pack)

1) helmet
2) helmet
3) coolsteel
4) anubis20
5) IceSharkTank

[quote name='Romis']Has anyone actually subscribed to Qore?[/QUOTE]

yeah me

[quote name='Be3fJerky']I'm looking for it, do you happen to have it?[/quote]

I think he is looking for it as well. I also would be interested in SFII:HD remix. So far there are 3 people if I am correct.

Would someone like to host the share?

1. iflabs
2. Be3fJerky
3. dav_surf

Looking for four people interested in spending $22, each, on the PSN. This is 8 games in one account. Warning: If you join this group you may end up paying for games you already have, but you will be able to compress them into one account and delete old ones. Not to mention it is 8 games for $22... Of course I can increase the number of games but I'm thinking each person may choose one $10 game to add to the group buy. Subject to group discussion but I will make the final "fair" decision.

1) SF2:HDR (?)
2) Megaman 9 (?)
3) Burn Zombie Burn
4) Savage Moon
5) ???
6) ???
7) ???
8) ???

Also available, PAIN for $2.75. Two slots left on that. This is a standalone account and ready for download.

I will be coordinating this with two forums so the slots should fill quickly. Timestamps will be checked for seniority so please decide.

I have a question, is SOCOM: CONFRONTATION shareable? if so anyone wanna share it? i have some lbp costumes and sf2 turbo HD remix. im also looking for warhawk and some other lbp dlc. you can contact me on my psn: SGT_KURURU or on AIM xxbomburassxx. thanks in advance!

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Looking for four people interested in spending $22, each, on the PSN. This is 8 games in one account. Warning: If you join this group you may end up paying for games you already have, but you will be able to compress them into one account and delete old ones. Not to mention it is 8 games for $22... Of course I can increase the number of games but I'm thinking each person may choose one $10 game to add to the group buy. Subject to group discussion but I will make the final "fair" decision.

2) Megaman 9 (?)
3) Burn Zombie Burn
4) Savage Moon
5) ???
6) ???
7) ???
8) ???

Also available, PAIN for $2.75. Two slots left on that. This is a standalone account and ready for download.

I will be coordinating this with two forums so the slots should fill quickly. Timestamps will be checked for seniority so please decide.[/quote]

I'd be interested, but the amount should be more like $17 plus paypal fees for the games you are mentioning and 1 $10 game each.

I get hit with dual taxes and fees. If you don't like the price, you don't have to sign up. Simple. If you want to do the work and offer a better price, feel free to do so. $22 is my offer to anyone willing to sign up and I will take care of everything.

[quote name='dav_surf']I think he is looking for it as well. I also would be interested in SFII:HD remix. So far there are 3 people if I am correct.

Would someone like to host the share?

1. iflabs
2. Be3fJerky
3. dav_surf
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in if we can find 2 more people. I think member "helmet" is interested too, so that could possibly bring it down to only one more person.

[quote name='iflabs']I'm in if we can find 2 more people. I think member "helmet" is interested too, so that could possibly bring it down to only one more person.[/quote]

Well my friend offered me his account with Noby Noby + SSF2 for a buy in to the SFIV Group, so I don't need it at the moment.

Question:

I have a great offer to buy a backwards compatible 60GB PS3 & if I grab it I'll be selling my 40GB but keeping the 250GB drive I have in it with all my games/saves on.

Now here's where I need help. I'm in a Rock Band DLC sharing group with 4 other people & am wondering if putting my current 250GB drive in the new PS3 would make the PSN think that a 6th console is trying to download the content or not. If that's the case I will just pass on the 60GB PS3 unless there's a way around it.

Can anyone tell me 100% for sure one way or another? Can I just simply deactivate myself from the group while logged in with the old PS3, put the old drive into the new one, and re-activate myself with the group? If someone can guarentee that will work, will I also have to redownload everything again? We're talking like 10+ gigs of Rock Band DLC, lol. If I have to I will, but I wouldn't look forward to it.

[quote name='candy-o']transfer the stuff from your hd to another, it works[/quote]

You mean do a backup onto a different drive, put the old drive in the new ps3, format, then do a restore? As far as I know, there is no way to actually do a transfer. A PC cannot read a PS3 formatted drive.

copy your files to the new hard drive then pop it in the new ps3 and there you have it. google has a lot of these topics there...
and im not saying google it in a rude way ... google will help you better then i can

[quote name='Torrwin']Someone flaked out, so we're looking for one more person to complete a Burnout Paradise DLC sharing group.

[/quote]

Pm sent

[quote name='candy-o']copy your files to the new hard drive then pop it in the new ps3 and there you have it. google has a lot of these topics there...
and im not saying google it in a rude way ... google will help you better then i can[/quote]

Thanks for your help, but that wont work. The PS3 automatically says it needs to be formatted because the drives are locked to the system they were orignally formatted on.

[quote name='d3adliner']Thanks for your help, but that wont work. The PS3 automatically says it needs to be formatted because the drives are locked to the system they were orignally formatted on.[/quote]

Your right, If you want to replace your system with the 60G it would be best to do a system back up, then deactivate your old PS3 from all accounts. Then pop the 250g drive into the 60g unit, format and restore. Your files will be there now so no need to redownload but they wont work just yet.

Now log onto each account and start a download from the download list, it will activate your new system and you can cancel the download since you don't need to download everything again, you might need to repeat that with everything in the list....

[quote name='helmet']Well my friend offered me his account with Noby Noby + SSF2 for a buy in to the SFIV Group, so I don't need it at the moment.[/quote]

Did you get all spots filled? I need to check this thread more so I don't miss on out on something like this. That's a good deal for all the costumes.

[quote name='HustlerKid']Wait how did I get left out? Wasnt the SFIV Content my idea? How did I get left out?[/quote]

You didn't take the initiative?

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Looking for four people interested in spending $22, each, on the PSN. This is 8 games in one account. Warning: If you join this group you may end up paying for games you already have, but you will be able to compress them into one account and delete old ones. Not to mention it is 8 games for $22... Of course I can increase the number of games but I'm thinking each person may choose one $10 game to add to the group buy. Subject to group discussion but I will make the final "fair" decision.

2) Megaman 9 (?)
3) Burn Zombie Burn
4) Savage Moon
5) ???
6) ???
7) ???
8) ???

I will be coordinating this with two forums so the slots should fill quickly. Timestamps will be checked for seniority so please decide.[/quote]

Three slots remaining. Again SF2 and Megaman are negotiable, I have no interest in them but also have no idea what to put in their place.

Anyone interested in an PAIN DLC group? All the DLC they have is 30 bucks, so if I can get 4 other peeps it should be 6... something. I don't get the whole paypal difference in payment yet.

anyways, PM if you are interested

Pain DLC = 30 /15 / 10 / 7.5 / 6
1 . Zenithyoda

[quote name='jman619']Did you get all spots filled? I need to check this thread more so I don't miss on out on something like this. That's a good deal for all the costumes.[/quote]

Yeah sorry. Unfortunately the group is already full and all the slots have been activated.

[quote name='HustlerKid']Wait how did I get left out? Wasnt the SFIV Content my idea? How did I get left out?[/quote]

You were invited, you were the first person I came to and asked if you wanted to start a group, but you never responded to my PM or said anything. Sorry. D:

I'm looking for a group for Flower and or a Long Term group, however.

Since the other group worked out so well, I'm willing to host another until I can find a long term group. :D

This time I'm looking for members for..

Flower

Slots Available: [3/5] ($10.00/$5.00/$3.33/$2.50/$2.00)
1) helmet
2) SeanAmI
3) chodax
4)
5)

Buy in is $2.00 ($2.37 with fees)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back