CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello starting a new group with Flower and Fat Princess. It will be $5 each as a Paypal Gift, or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. PM if interested.

Starting another group: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 DLC all present DLCS
DLC list for Sigma 1: Rachel Master, Speed Master, Weapon Master and Sigma 2: Costume Pack.
$2.6 per person via Paypal gift or or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='candy-o']selling shares of
resident evil ps1
red alert classic
bowling
kz2 map 1
patopon 2
fat princess[/QUOTE]
How much for RE1?

We have five now for Call of Duty Classic.

1. spicymchaggis182
2. candy-o
3. cupcakex1
4. Tdogg2k8
5. carnefice

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']We need 1 more for our Call of Duty Classic share. $3 as a Paypal gift, pm for info.

1. spicymchaggis182
2. candy-o
3. cupcakex1
4. Tdogg2k8
5.[/QUOTE]

i might be interested, im a brit though, does pay pal convert?

[quote name='freeman555']i might be interested, im a brit though, does pay pal convert?[/QUOTE]
We have 5 members at the moment unless someone backs out, but Paypal does convert payments, though I'm not sure about using US content on a PAL PS3, someone else would have to answer that.

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']I'm not sure about using US content on a PAL PS3, someone else would have to answer that.[/QUOTE]

I'm using a PAL ps3 and at least demo's from american psn store work, I haven't tried with full versions as i havent found any way to use my swedish visa card with my american psn account.

EDIT:

US games work on PAL ps3's, Ive tried this with a gravity crash gameshare (thanks xsouthparkx!)

Gonna check valkyria chronicles dlc later, I hope the US content work with my PAL game!

Starting 2nd group: Motorstorm PR Pacific Rift all DLC (2 slots open)
Curent DLC List: adrenaline, speed. $4/person via Paypal gift or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. PM if interested.

1)agentghost
2)taken
3)taken
4)
5)

Massive Long-Term PS1 Gameshare Group

Hey guys, I'm starting a massive long-term PS1 gameshare group. We will begin by buying the 25 games I have selected below, and continue to vote on new games as they come out. The only game I am sure of we will be getting that is coming soon is Street Fighter Alpha 3. If you know a title that you want that isn't on the list, just post and let me know. All games are negotiable, these are just the ones I want for sure.

Since the list is so massive, we will have to have 5 members, and the group will cost 29.95 each (149.75 total). This is assuming that all the games listed are 5.99, and I haven't missed any 9.99 ones. What a steal for all these great games! Pm me if you are interested in joining. Also pm me if you notice one of the games listed is 9.99 instead of 5.99.

PSONE:
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Crash Bandicoot
Crash 2
Crash 3
Destruction Derby
Dino Crisis
Fighting Force
Gex
Jumping Flash 2
Metal of Honor
MediEvil
Mobile Light Force
Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey
Oddworld: Abe's Exodus
Rayman 2
R-Type Delta
Silent Hill
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro 2
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Twisted Metal 2
UmJammer Lammy
Warhawk
Wild Arms 2

The following games I have NO interest in buying:

Not interested:
Resident Evil Series (have on Gamecube)
Metal Gear Solid (have Essentials collection)
Symphony of the Night (purchased)
Suikoden (purchased)
Jumping Flash (purchased)

Thanks for looking!

I am looking to put together a group for all the Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds DLC on PS3. There is $20 worth of DLC on the marketplace consisting of extra golfers, courses, and costumes. Split 5 ways would equal only $4 per person via Paypal gift. Let me know if you are interested in joining this group.

[quote name='Purkeynator']I am looking to put together a group for all the Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds DLC on PS3. There is $20 worth of DLC on the marketplace consisting of extra golfers, courses, and costumes. Split 5 ways would equal only $4 per person via Paypal gift. Let me know if you are interested in joining this group.[/QUOTE]

humm...
don't really care for the costumes but I do want the 2 new courses
for $4, I'm in!

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 DLC all present DLCs (updated: 3 slots open)
DLC list for Sigma 1: Rachel Master, Speed Master, Weapon Master and Sigma 2: Costume Pack.
$2.6 per person via Paypal gift or or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. PM if interested.

1)agentghost
2)Purkeynator
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='agentghost']Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 DLC all present DLCs (updated: 3 slots open)

1)agentghost
2)Purkeynator
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I only have Sigma 1.
still a good deal though!
I'm in.

Need 2 more people for Wipeout HD + Add on
1.Phantasyx
2.08:16 PM jfaneuf
3.wbc1228
4.open
5.open
its only 5 to join first come first served

Also need 3 more people for Disgaea DLC $10/each
1.Phantasyx
2.Nirron

Payment would be made as GIFTING through Paypal so I don't occur any fees then I will set up the account and send everyone the unique email/Password.

I am selling cod classic will set up a group and everything just pm me or trade me im looking for newer games too like topatoi critter crunch penny arcade braid so hit me up

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 DLC all present DLCs (updated: 2 slots open)

1)agentghost
2)Purkeynator
3)wbc1228
4)
5)

[quote name='Waynetid']Think somebody already changed the password. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I just tried to log in too and it didn't work
fuckers. This is what I get for being nice and share this account with everyone.

[quote name='agentghost']Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 DLC all present DLCs (updated: 3 slots open)

1)agentghost
2)Purkeynator
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]
im in!

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 DLC all present DLCs (updated: 1 slot open)

1)agentghost
2)Purkeynator
3)wbc1228
4)gomikeoh
5)

btw, does anyone know if Warhawk DLCs (the 3 packs) are sharable? thx

[quote name='phantasyx']Need 2 more people for Wipeout HD + Add on
1.Phantasyx
2.08:16 PM jfaneuf
3.wbc1228
4.open
5.open
its only 5 to join first come first served

Payment would be made as GIFTING through Paypal so I don't occur any fees then I will set up the account and send everyone the unique email/Password.[/QUOTE]

Add me to the Wipeout HD + Add on list. It's only $5 paypal for both the game and the add on, right?

This seems cool anybody starting a newbie group? I'd like to get in on some of the more popular games, but i don't necessarily want everything. Also I have a few questions.
I thought you could only share with 5 machines. I see people in multiple groups how does that work? Does that mean I can only download games from 5 ids not necessarily I can only share my games with 5 people? Also I see people talking about using Paypal as a payment could I not just share the info off a PSN card with the buyer and use that as payment.
Sorry for the questions but this is a bit of a confusing process at least to the uninitiated.

[quote name='jlarlee']
I thought you could only share with 5 machines. I see people in multiple groups how does that work? Does that mean I can only download games from 5 ids not necessarily I can only share my games with 5 people?[/QUOTE]

You can have a lot of profiles on your ps3 (i dont know the exact amount), and you can download off of psn from all of them. Every account can only be shared by 5 people (you + 4 others).

[quote name='jlarlee']Also I see people talking about using Paypal as a payment could I not just share the info off a PSN card with the buyer and use that as payment.[/QUOTE]

If the creator of the group has already bought the games, I guess he would like to get payment through paypal, If he still havent bought the games for the account, i can't see any problem with paying with a PSN card.

I hope this answered your questions! :)

[quote name='lassiterb']Massive Long-Term PS1 Gameshare Group

Hey guys, I'm starting a massive long-term PS1 gameshare group. We will begin by buying the 25 games I have selected below, and continue to vote on new games as they come out. The only game I am sure of we will be getting that is coming soon is Street Fighter Alpha 3. If you know a title that you want that isn't on the list, just post and let me know. All games are negotiable, these are just the ones I want for sure.

Since the list is so massive, we will have to have 5 members, and the group will cost 29.95 each (149.75 total). This is assuming that all the games listed are 5.99, and I haven't missed any 9.99 ones. What a steal for all these great games! Pm me if you are interested in joining. Also pm me if you notice one of the games listed is 9.99 instead of 5.99.

PSONE:
/List -

Thanks for looking![/QUOTE]

If the group went by voting, I'd be down :whistle2:# . Got couple games that I'm interested in that you're not interested in. If you ever change your mind about how the group works, shoot me a PM, I'll be highly interested . :lol:

1 more person needed for Wipeout HD + Add on
1.Phantasyx
2. jfaneuf
3.wbc1228
4.antlp89
its only $5 to join first come first served

Also need 2 more people for Disgaea DLC which comes with Rasberyl disgaea Addon and all item worlds and all extra characters $10/each
1.Phantasyx
2.Nirron
3.Darken

Payment would be made as GIFTING through Paypal so I don't occur any fees then I will set up the account and send everyone the unique email/Password.

[quote name='cupcakex1']If the group went by voting, I'd be down :whistle2:# . Got couple games that I'm interested in that you're not interested in. If you ever change your mind about how the group works, shoot me a PM, I'll be highly interested . :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes, the group would buy games based on a 3/5 vote from group members. The games listed are just our initial purchase, and then we vote on new games thereafter. Which other games did you have in mind?

[quote name='lassiterb']Yes, the group would buy games based on a 3/5 vote from group members. The games listed are just our initial purchase, and then we vote on new games thereafter. Which other games did you have in mind?[/QUOTE]

Resident Evil Series (have on Gamecube)
Metal Gear Solid (have Essentials collection)
Suikoden (purchased)

Those are what I have interested that are in your not interested list. And I'm not all that interested in the most of the games you have in the initial purchase. Make it a vote round for the first purchase and I'll join the group. :)

Also, looking to buy a share of Patapon 2(I don't know if it's shareable but if it is).

[quote name='phantasyx']1 more person needed for Wipeout HD + Add on
1.Phantasyx
2. jfaneuf
3.wbc1228
4.antlp89
its only $5 to join first come first served

Also need 2 more people for Disgaea DLC which comes with Rasberyl disgaea Addon and all item worlds and all extra characters $10/each
1.Phantasyx
2.Nirron
3.Darken

Payment would be made as GIFTING through Paypal so I don't occur any fees then I will set up the account and send everyone the unique email/Password.[/QUOTE]

I PMed you about the Wipeout share! Been wanting this for a LONG while.

Wipeout Dlc is full thanks for all that replied

2 slots are still left for Disgaea dlc $10 person

looking to start a Pixel junk monsters Deluxe group I'll need to check prices again..

[quote name='agentghost']Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 DLC all present DLCs (updated: 1 slot open)

1)agentghost
2)Purkeynator
3)wbc1228
4)gomikeoh
5)

btw, does anyone know if Warhawk DLCs (the 3 packs) are sharable? thx[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in this!

Is there a gameshare group opening for PS3/PSN exclusives? I'm not interested in buying multiplatform games (willing to get some PSOne classics) since 360 is my dominant platform, but looking to buy the best games on PSN. If not, I might start my own. And it would have to be a dedicated group of 5. Let me know if you have what I'm looking for or if you are interested in joining such a group if I make one.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 DLC all present DLCs (updated: 1 slot open)

1)agentghost
2)Purkeynator
3)wbc1228
4)gomikeoh
5)cleaner7

Group is full. Thanks for all participating

Motorstorm PR Pacific Rift all DLC (2 slots open)
Curent DLC List: Adrenaline, Speed. $4.30/person (tax included) via Paypal gift or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. PM if interested.

1)agentghost
2)taken
3)taken
4)
5)

Fat Princess (3 slots open)
$4.99 per person via Paypal gift
1)agentghost
2)taken
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='phantasyx']Wipeout Dlc is full thanks for all that replied

2 slots are still left for Disgaea dlc $10 person

looking to start a Pixel junk monsters Deluxe group I'll need to check prices again..[/QUOTE]

Since no feedback can be left (via CAG rules) I can vouch for this user.

Transaction went smooth and the user was extremely helpful in explaining what to do. Thanks! :D

[quote name='WormFOODx']Anyone up to forming a Valkyria Chronicles gameshare again?[/QUOTE]

I PM'd xsouthparkx last night, as a few pages back he mentioned both a FallOut 3 and Valkyria Chronicles group, as well as something else. Here's his latest post about it.

Also, anyone out there interested in getting together a gameshare for the Abbey Road album track pack in Beatles: Rock Band? ;) I have myself and a friend of mine interested, so 3 more people would make it $3.40 per person.

If anyone wants to get in on a Marvel vs. Capcom 2 group, I'll go ahead and purchase the game off the amazon store (I have amazon PSN credit) and redeem the code on a separate shared psn account.

*Stolen from phantasyx

$3 per person (the game costs $15)

PM or leave a note in the thread if interested.

Edit: Also, if anyone sees something in the Amazon PSN store they would rather have than MVC2, let me know and we can see if others want to join in for that instead.

Here's a link to the offered games they have:

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-N...d_t=1401&pf_rd_p=489937191&pf_rd_i=1000422631

I have $20 in credit I'm looking to burn there.

[quote name='antlp89']If anyone wants to get in on a Fat Princess group, I'll go ahead and purchase the game off the amazon store (I have amazon PSN credit) and redeem the code on a separate shared psn account.

*Stolen from phantasyx

PM or leave a note in the thread if interested.[/QUOTE]

or you can join my group: 3 spots left for Fat Princess and Flower (amazing game... can de-stress you after a hard day at work):D

Fat Princess only group (2 slots open)
$3 per person via Paypal gift
1)agentghost
2)taken
3)also taken
4)
5)

Hotshots Golf Out of Bounds DLC

Playable Sackboy $2
Oceana Course $5
Kratos Character $2
Character Gloria $1
Character Alex $1
Costume pack 3 $3
Costume pack 1 $3
Fall Fashion Line $3

Total $20 / 5 = $4 per person

1. Purkeynator
2. wbc1228

pm me or reply to the thread if you want to join!

[quote name='Nirron']I PM'd xsouthparkx last night, as a few pages back he mentioned both a FallOut 3 and Valkyria Chronicles group, as well as something else. Here's his latest post about it. [/QUOTE]

Yeah I sent a pm also, I was interested in joining the Valkyria Chronicles group.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Hotshots Golf Out of Bounds DLC

Playable Sackboy $2
Oceana Course $5
Kratos Character $2
Character Gloria $1
Character Alex $1
Costume pack 3 $3
Costume pack 1 $3
Fall Fashion Line $3

Total $20 / 5 = $4 per person

1. Purkeynator
2. wbc1228

pm me or reply to the thread if you want to join![/QUOTE]

You forgot to include the Golfasaurus-Rex Course ($5), so it is actually $25 total ($5 per person).
Hopefully, we can get a full group by the end of the week.
If not, I'll probably drop out of the group and download the 2 courses on my own.

:cool:

[quote name='antlp89']If anyone wants to get in on a Marvel vs. Capcom 2 group, I'll go ahead and purchase the game off the amazon store (I have amazon PSN credit) and redeem the code on a separate shared psn account.

*Stolen from phantasyx

PM or leave a note in the thread if interested.

Edit: Also, if anyone sees something in the Amazon PSN store they would rather have than MVC2, let me know and we can see if others want to join in for that instead.

Here's a link to the offered games they have:

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-N...d_t=1401&pf_rd_p=489937191&pf_rd_i=1000422631

I have $20 in credit I'm looking to burn there.[/QUOTE]

PMed you!Also anyone sharing RE 2 or 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back