CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel vs Capcom 2 group (Only 3 slots left!)

1) antlp89
2) frombrknwings

3)
4)
5)

$3 per person via Paypal gift

PM me or leave a reply in this thread. :D

I am selling cod classic will set up a group and everything just pm me or trade me im looking for newer games too like topatoi critter crunch penny arcade braid so hit me up

Pre-Pixel Junk Shooter Group Game will be available Thursday around 6PM game will be $2 a person 4 slots open. Please PM me if you want a spot, I don't want to search the forums for people who reply saying they wanted one.

1.Phantasyx
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open

Disgaea 3 group still needs 2 more people $10
1.Darken
2.Phantasyx
3.Nirron

hey guys I'm still looking for 1 person for Siren. It's purchased and ready to go. $8 paypal and you get a free game :p
Also I need 3 people for fallout 3, now $8.50 paypal :p

Send me a PM for more info.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']hey guys I'm still looking for 1 person for Siren. It's purchased and ready to go. $8 paypal and you get a free game :p
Also I need 3 people for fallout 3, now $8.50 paypal :p

Send me a PM for more info.[/QUOTE]

How is the Valkyria group coming along? I know between me, the guy I quoted, and the guy who quoted me, you should be there/nearly there :D

[quote name='wbc1228']You forgot to include the Golfasaurus-Rex Course ($5), so it is actually $25 total ($5 per person).
Hopefully, we can get a full group by the end of the week.
If not, I'll probably drop out of the group and download the 2 courses on my own.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah you are right. I was looking on Amazon marketplace and for some reason they don't have that one and the Costume pack 4 listed.

Add Golfasaurous Course $5
Costume pack 4 $3
5+3= 8/3 = extra $1.60 per person for $5.60 per person for all the DLC.

Anyone else out there have Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds? Gotta be more than 2 of us.

[quote name='Nirron']How is the Valkyria group coming along? I know between me, the guy I quoted, and the guy who quoted me, you should be there/nearly there :D[/QUOTE]
Too full lol.
I might start up another group for kicks and giggles though.
It too will include a free game, probably around $5-10.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Too full lol.
It too will include a free game, probably around $5-10.[/QUOTE]

if u are going to start a new Valkyria Chronicles group, you might as well wait till next month for the Eddy Team Challenge dlc to form the new group. :)...just a suggestion hehe

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Too full lol.
It too will include a free game, probably around $5-10.[/QUOTE]

Well, as long as I'm in, it's ok :p Glad to see there's a demand for Valkyria stuff on CAG. Probably one of the most under appreciated games this gen.

Hmm... well if he doesn't message back by the weekend I might start a group for it because I'm just about done with the main game.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Yeah I sent a pm also, I was interested in joining the Valkyria Chronicles group.[/QUOTE]

I don't wanna wait! I'm just about done with the game and don't want to take a break from it yet.

@xsouthparkx

Do you want to start a new one? I've only joined one but I guess I could try my hand at making one since you already did it. Sans the free game of course, I'm not made of money! :D

[quote name='agentghost']if u are going to start a new Valkyria Chronicles group, you might as well wait till next month for the Eddy Team Challenge dlc to form the new group. :)...just a suggestion hehe[/QUOTE]

i hane a great deal, i am selling the whole account for 20$ psn card or you can give me a account that has madden arcade on it, i have the following

patopon 2
resident evil
red alert classic
thats a 40$ value and you can have the whole acc with all the slots ecxept the 1 i am using

or i will trade fat princess for madden arcade

We have five now for Call of Duty Classic, everyone paid and I can vouch for them.

1. spicymchaggis182
2. cupcakex1
3. carnefice
4. farmor-cn
5. frombrknwings

Heads up

Starting December 22nd, the PS Store will be offering a 3-in-1 combo deal of Racers, Monsters *and* Eden altogether for just 19.99!

Good deal for those who don't have the games.

[quote name='zenithyoda']Heads up

Starting December 22nd, the PS Store will be offering a 3-in-1 combo deal of Racers, Monsters *and* Eden altogether for just 19.99!

Good deal for those who don't have the games.[/QUOTE]
if anyone wants to start a group for that I'm down. I'm already managing like 3

Ok, since the 3-in-1 pack is coming, I'll host this.

3-in-1 Combo Pack (Racers, Monsters, & Eden)
(Only 4 slots left!)

1) WormFOODx
2)

3)
4)
5)

$4 per person via Paypal gift

(Only 3 slots left!)

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3)
4)
5)

Valkyria Chronicles Addons (3) (Only 4 slots left!)

1) WormFOODx
2)

3)
4)
5)

Marvel vs Capcom 2 group (Only 3 slots left!)

1) antlp89
2) frombrknwings

3)
4)
5)

[quote name='WormFOODx']Starting December 22nd, the PS Store will be offering a 3-in-1 combo deal of Racers, Monsters *and* Eden altogether for just 19.99!

(Only 3 slots left!)

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3)
4)
5)

PM me or leave a reply in this thread. :D[/QUOTE]

Count Me In!

(Only 2 slots left!)

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3) frombrknwings
4)
5)

1) WormFOODx
2)

3)
4)
5)

[quote name='WormFOODx']Starting December 22nd, the PS Store will be offering a 3-in-1 combo deal of Racers, Monsters *and* Eden altogether for just 19.99!

(Only 2 slots left!)

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3) frombrknwings
4)
5)

1) WormFOODx
2)

3)
4)
5)

I'll join the Pixel Junk Monsters group. Sent you a PM. :D

Starting December 22nd, the PS Store will be offering a 3-in-1 combo deal of Racers, Monsters *and* Eden altogether for just 19.99! I will not ask for money until the pack is live.

(FULL)

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3) frombrknwings
4) yourlefthand
5) antlp89

1) WormFOODx
2)

3)
4)
5)

[quote name='Waynetid']Still have three spots for Braid, $3 through PayPal

1) waynetid
2) phantasyx
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I am down for Braid. We make the payment after all members have been confirmed, correct?

[quote name='antlp89']I am down for Braid. We make the payment after all members have been confirmed, correct?[/QUOTE]
Well already bought the game so as soon as I receive the payment I can send the account info.

[quote name='agentghost']Fat Princess only group (2 slots open)
1)agentghost
2)taken
3)also taken
4)
5)
[/QUOTE]

I'll take a slot xD

I am selling cod classic will set up a group and everything just pm me or trade me im looking for newer games too like topatoi critter crunch penny arcade braid so hit me up

Hotshots Golf Out of Bounds DLC

Playable Sackboy $2
Oceana Course $5
Kratos Character $2
Character Gloria $1
Character Alex $1
Costume pack 3 $3
Costume pack 1 $3
Fall Fashion Line $3
Dinosaur Course $5
Costume pack 4 $3

Total $28 / 5 = $5.60 per person via paypal gift.

1. Purkeynator
2. wbc1228

pm me or reply to the thread if you want to join! If I don't get any more interest in this pack by this weekend I will probably just forget about it.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Starting December 22nd, the PS Store will be offering a 3-in-1 combo deal of Racers, Monsters *and* Eden altogether for just 19.99! I will not ask for money until the pack is live.

(FULL)

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3) frombrknwings
4) yourlefthand
5) antlp89

1) WormFOODx
2)

3)
4)
5)

I would like to join the Valkyria group. I would also like to suggest if there is further content coming that we "keep the band together" and purchase the new DLC when it comes out if everyone is for it.

[quote name='Waynetid']Still have three spots for Braid, $3 through PayPal

1) waynetid
2) phantasyx
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I'll take one of your Braid slots...PM sent.

EDIT: Thanks to waynetid for the easy transaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting December 22nd, the PS Store will be offering a 3-in-1 combo deal of Racers, Monsters *and* Eden altogether for just 19.99! I will not ask for money until the pack is live.

(FULL)

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3) frombrknwings
4) yourlefthand
5) antlp89

Valkyria Chronicles Addons (3) (Only 3 slots left!) - Group will also buy the new addon next month

1) WormFOODx
2)
Purkeynator
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='Purkeynator']I would like to join the Valkyria group. I would also like to suggest if there is further content coming that we "keep the band together" and purchase the new DLC when it comes out if everyone is for it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I thought about that and was just gonna surprise the group. I added it to the description.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Starting December 22nd, the PS Store will be offering a 3-in-1 combo deal of Racers, Monsters *and* Eden altogether for just 19.99! I will not ask for money until the pack is live.

(FULL)

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3) frombrknwings
4) yourlefthand
5) antlp89

Valkyria Chronicles Addons (3) (Only 3 slots left!) - Group will also buy the new addon next month

1) WormFOODx
2)
Purkeynator
3)
4)
5)

What the heck, add me in the Valkyria. I need a reason to play the game some more anyway. I can only beat it so many times before it gets a bit old.

3-in-1 Combo Pack (Racers, Monsters, & Eden) (FULL)

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3) frombrknwings
4) yourlefthand
5) antlp89

Valkyria Chronicles Addons (3) (Only 2 slots left!) - Group will also buy the new addon next month

1) WormFOODx
2)
Purkeynator
3) Nirron
4)
5)

[quote name='Nirron']What the heck, add me in the Valkyria. I need a reason to play the game some more anyway. I can only beat it so many times before it gets a bit old.[/QUOTE]

Woot! Thanks!

Still looking to fill 3 spots on a MVC2 group:

Marvel vs Capcom 2 group
(Only 3 slots left!)

1) antlp89
2) frombrknwings

3)
4)
5)

Also, if anyone wants to join a Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix group, I'd be willing to start it. 5 people gets the game at $3 each.

If anyone is interested in either, PM me or leave a reply in this thread. :D

Pixeljunk shooter comes out today its going to be 10 so I'll need $2 from everyone there are 3 slots open for that it should be ready by 6 like usual
1Phantasyx
2Woomfoodx

Disgaea 3 DLC is 50 and its 10 per person 2 slots are open still.
1phantasyx
2Darken
3nirron

Also on a random note I want to start a Prince of persia DLC group for the finale expansion, it is 10 so its 2 dollars a person PM me if interested in any of these.

3-in-1 Combo Pack (Racers, Monsters, & Eden) (FULL)

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3) frombrknwings
4) yourlefthand
5) antlp89

Valkyria Chronicles Addons (3) (Only 1 slots left!) - Group will also buy the new addon next month

1) WormFOODx
2)
Purkeynator
3) Nirron
4) phantasyx
5)

[quote name='antlp89'] Still looking to fill 3 spots on a MVC2 group:

Marvel vs Capcom 2 group
(Only 3 slots left!)

1) antlp89
2) frombrknwings

3)
4)
5)

Also, if anyone wants to join a Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix group, I'd be willing to start it. 5 people gets the game at $3 each.

If anyone is interested in either, PM me or leave a reply in this thread. :D[/QUOTE]

Slot me in for both fighters. YAR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gameshare Update:

Marvel vs Capcom 2 group
(Only 2 slots left!)

1) antlp89
2) frombrknwings

3) Fyren
4)
5)

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
(Only 3 slots left!)

1) antlp89
2)
Fyren
3)

4)
5)

If anyone is interested in either of the above, PM me or leave a reply in this thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back