CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DAWG26']Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin
5.[/QUOTE]

Still need 2 more. Map packs have already been purchased.

Looks like there are about 5 people already interested with the SFIV full costume pack.
I could set up the account if you folks like. Anyway to the other 3 you interested in Everyday Shooter?

1. glemtvapen
2. kurrptsenate
3. zerotypex
4. denzalo
5. skylinerx

[quote name='glemtvapen']Looks like there are about 5 people already interested with the SFIV full costume pack.
I could set up the account if you folks like. Anyway to the other 3 you interested in Everyday Shooter?

1. glemtvapen
2. kurrptsenate
3. zerotypex
4. denzalo
5. skylinerx[/QUOTE]

Sure lets get that as well, I don't mind :D

[quote name='ccohen322']Wakeboarding HD (Looks very entertaining, some cool graphics, and it'll only be 3 bones) Here's a little more info: http://gdc.gamespot.com/story/6253429/gdc-2010-wakeboarding-hd-hands-on

$3 Per share via PP Gift.
Post if you would like in.
1) ccohen322
2) xfyre
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I want in on Wakeboarding. Will I be sending the $3 to your paypal account, and then when everyone pays, you will purchase Wakeboarding HD?

[quote name='SimpRgr8']I want in on Wakeboarding. Will I be sending the $3 to your paypal account, and then when everyone pays, you will purchase Wakeboarding HD?[/QUOTE]

UPDATED
Wakeboarding HD (Looks very entertaining, some cool graphics, and it'll only be 3 bones) Here's a little more info: http://gdc.gamespot.com/story/625342...ng-hd-hands-on

1) ccohen322 - PAID
2) xfyre - PAID
3) SimpRgr8
4) Mixer236 - PAID
5) GaveUpTomorrow - PAID

GAME IS PURCHASED AND READY TO GO!
PLEASE SEND PAYMENT TO

[email protected]

The account info will be delivered shortly after!
Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='glemtvapen']Cool. That's 4 down for the SFIV and Everyday Shooter. Just need zerotypex confirmation and I'll set up the account.[/QUOTE]

a-ok with me

Not sure if anyone has Mega Man 9, or Echochrome, but I would send some money your way for a spot.

Send me a PM if you do.

Edit: Also I'm very interested in getting Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

Alright last member approved of Everyday Shooter:)
SFIV Costume Pack and Everyday Shooter closed.

1. glemtvapen
2. kurrptsenate
3. zerotypex
4. denzalo
5. skylinerx

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10/5, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. Mixer236
[/QUOTE]

I want in on this!

[quote name='Irsaan']The PSN account I actually use every day only has the 3 Borderlands DLC on it and some stuff that ended up free later (Gigawatt Blades from Infamous, GoW E3 Demo, Uncharted 2 Beta, etc.) I've paid for all of it with a PSN card instead of a credit card, but I'd be willing to share the Borderlands DLC with a full or partial group if people would be willing to just paypal me, put money on the account, or come up with something else we all have in common.

Also, since we already have FF7 and FF8 in the PSN store, I want in a group for when 9 comes out![/QUOTE]

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']Awesome man hell yea I know of 3 people .. one on my friends list who was going to pay 6.. split by 5 people but I can't find another guy .. you being the 4th technically..What would it cost 4 of us each to get those?

Unfortunately I do have a credit card linked to my main account so I definitely don't want to give that out but I'll do amazon payment which doesn't cost you or me anything unlike paypal.. pm me and lemme know[/QUOTE]

That sounds cool. How many do we need? My friend still wants in so I'm assuming it's

1. Irsaan (Leader)
2. RicePig
3. GameOverSuckas
4. GameOverSuckas friend?
5. (Empty)

If that's the case, I'll ask around and see if I can get a fifth. Check your PMs or this page tomorrow.

P.S. GameOverSuckas, if you use Paypal, it should be free.

[quote name='ccohen322']UPDATED

Wakeboarding HD (Looks very entertaining, some cool graphics, and it'll only be 3 bones) Here's a little more info: http://gdc.gamespot.com/story/625342...ng-hd-hands-on

1) ccohen322
2) xfyre
3) SimpRgr8
4)
5)

I will purchase the game once the group is filled. Then you pay and receive your login info.
[/QUOTE]

Count me in as well!

Starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10/5, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. Mixer236
3. Tdwp_do0d

[quote name='DAWG26']Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin
4. Doomtime
5.[/QUOTE]

1 spot left.

[quote name='volt1up']Selling my slots for

Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty $3
Socom Cold Front Map Pack $2.50[/QUOTE]

I want in on Ratchet and Clank

[quote name='ccohen322']

updated
wakeboarding hd (looks very entertaining, some cool graphics, and it'll only be 3 bones) here's a little more info: http://gdc.gamespot.com/story/625342...ng-hd-hands-on

$3 per share via pp gift.
1) ccohen322
2) xfyre
3) simprgr8
4) mixer236
5)

i will purchase the game once the group is filled. Then you pay and receive your login info.
[/quote]

1 slot left!

[quote name='drobaby']anyone have a slot or want to start a group for
section 8 if its shareable[/QUOTE]
I would be down to get in on a group for section 8 too.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I want in on Section 8 , it would be an honor . lol ......... as long as there isnt a 24 hour lock : /[/QUOTE]
looks like we have enough peps, but who can host? just messege me if you can host so i can send the payment

looking for 1 more to join dj hero dlc group we already have the first 2 song packs bought and ready for downloading getting ready to get the 3 eminem vs jayz if interested send pm

Looking to start a long term gameshare group. I've already got 3 people together, and we're looking to expand... We're interested in lots of upcoming titles(sonic 4, Blue Toad Murder Files to name a couple) and even some older games that hit a sale pricepoint. PM me for more info

[quote name='dav_surf']Anyone interested in a Fallout 3 DLC gameshare?[/QUOTE]
scroll back over the last 5 or so pages there's a group already wanting to do this .. add on

have this gameshare fs for 26 pp

Gameshare 2($26) Retail Value: around $140
Battle Fantasia
Flower
Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
Prince of Persia Classic
Burn Zombie Burn
Gunstar Heroes
Mortal Kombat 2
Megaman 9
Echochrome
Zombie Tycoon
Resident Evil 2
Silent Hill
Medievil
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

[quote name='Hyd12o']That sounds cool. How many do we need? My friend still wants in so I'm assuming it's

1. Irsaan (Leader)
2. RicePig
3. GameOverSuckas
5. (Empty)

If that's the case, I'll ask around and see if I can get a fifth. Check your PMs or this page tomorrow.

P.S. GameOverSuckas, if you use Paypal, it should be free.[/QUOTE]

I'll join in for the Borderlands DLC.
5. BankaiBeech

[quote name='StrikeZero']I'll join in for the Borderlands DLC.
5. BankaiBeech[/QUOTE]
HAAAAAAAIL YEA in the words of Adam Sandler I'll pay when sent the info for me and my friend..

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Starting a share of the Bioshock Challenge Rooms, $10/5, $2 a share Paypal (or if you have a slot, I will buy it)

1. spicymchaggis182
2. Mixer236
3. Tdwp_do0d
[/QUOTE]
I already told Mixer but this is definitely worth the $10 but even better you guys getting it at $2 a piece I've had it since it came out

Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin
4. Doomtime

1 spot left

[quote name='StrikeZero']I'll join in for the Borderlands DLC.
5. BankaiBeech[/QUOTE]

GameOverSuckas, Hyd120, StrikeZero PMs are coming to all of you shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyd12o
That sounds cool. How many do we need? My friend still wants in so I'm assuming it's

1. Irsaan (Leader)
2. RicePig
3. GameOverSuckas
5. (Empty)

P.S. GameOverSuckas, if you use Paypal, it should be free.

I'll join in for the Borderlands DLC.
5. BankaiBeech http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/report.php?p=7009167[quote name='StrikeZero']I'll join in for the Borderlands DLC.
5. BankaiBeech[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back