CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to an idea from a CAG, I'm trying to get a long term group off the ground. The only caveat is that this will be a limited fund group. By that, I mean that the total amount spent per month would be $10-20, so that the individual cost for each member per month would never exceed ~$5. That way we all get to enjoy some darn good games yet the costs aren't going to be enormous.

The games we're looking at getting right now are:

Mega Man 10
Castle Crashers
Bonk: Brink of Extinction
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
(potentially) Secret of Monkey Island 2

Right now I'm gauging interest, as I've got myself and one other interested, so feel free to PM me.

Long term Rock Band DLC group.

1. tenchim86
2. Frap007
3. entropic_soul

I already have the rock band export key and lego rock band songs on the account. We're up for most songs excluding metal/screamo and country. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

[quote name='Hyd12o']Can I be the 5th one?

5. Hyd12o

[/QUOTE]

All three Borderlands DLC packs $6 a share.

1. clockwork-zombie
2. vherub
3. Mixer236
4. Denzalo
5. Hyd12o

That is the 5th person. All set to go, I will send PMs now.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Yeah, it's getting quite annoying hearing everyone here and everywhere else bash the Go, and tell people they aren't CAG's because they own a Go.

Maybe I own a Go because I like the Go? That's the point. Hell, I even got my Go for free. It's really quite annoying. Having owned both systems, I personally enjoy the Go much more; to where-as people like agent haven't ever even tried it, but just go with the general conscious. Am I not a cheap ass because I own a Go? No; and that's the point.

As I said, go look all over anywhere the Go is mentioned. You constantly hear this crap. It's annoying; especially when the persons "views" (if you can call them views, since that's impossible without actually using it) are then cited by having a "Sigh" and a ":roll:". Hence why I mocked it so greatly.[/QUOTE]
I'm not one of those Go bashers. I personally think the Go is some pretty sweet hardware. My problems with it are PSP games in general (too many console ports that just don't work with the PSP's control limitations, also games are a bit too expensive and most are so short,) the Go price is way too high at $250, and the lack of some of the older catalog getting put onto the PS store. Doesn't seem like Sony or other publishers are supporting Go as well as they could be. If the Go had a snap shut shell that protects the screen like DS Lite I would have bought one though. We should probably quit discussing Go in this thread though cause it's off topic.

Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got in on one myself, but my friend is looking for a Borderlands DLC where you'll share all 3 DLC and it'll end up being $6 a person. Anyone else out there wanna join?

1. RicePig

[quote name='DAWG26']Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
5.[/QUOTE]

count me in

[quote name='DAWG26']Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
5.[/QUOTE]

Added Skylinersx. 3 more needed.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Rising
5.[/QUOTE]

Rising added.

Anyone Interested in doing a gameshare of the upcoming Sam & Max episodes? It's five episodes, once a month, starting in April. The pre-order is up in the PSN now and is 29.99(I believe I read that it'll cost $35 once the preorder is no longer available)... So $6 a person.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']I'm starting a group for the uncharted 2 mulitplayer DLC. If anyone else is interested PM me.[/QUOTE]
I'm only interested in the $5 Playstation Heroes skin pack. I have the second bundle.

[quote name='Mixer236']Anyone Interested in doing a gameshare of the upcoming Sam & Max episodes? It's five episodes, once a month, starting in April. The pre-order is up in the PSN now and is 29.99(I believe I read that it'll cost $35 once the preorder is no longer available)... So $6 a person.[/QUOTE]

I'm in once it's all up. Just shoot me a pm once they are all released otherwise i may forget.

[quote name='Hyd12o']I just got in on one myself, but my friend is looking for a Borderlands DLC where you'll share all 3 DLC and it'll end up being $6 a person. Anyone else out there wanna join?

1. RicePig
5.[/QUOTE]
I'd like to get in on this one

I'm looking to get in on a gameshare for all GOW 3 DLC.. I had no clue people did this so I'm hyped haha

lemme clarify .. I am looking to get the skins and challenge arena or whatever it's called .. the music and all of the other stuff blah.. not really important

[quote name='Hyd12o']I just got in on one myself, but my friend is looking for a Borderlands DLC where you'll share all 3 DLC and it'll end up being $6 a person. Anyone else out there wanna join?

1. RicePig
5.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']I'd like to get in on this one[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

3 more spots people. It's for the 3 Borderlands DLC. $6 a person and you get all 3:

The Secret Armory of General Knoxx
Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
Zombie Island of Dr. Ned

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin
5.[/QUOTE]

2 more needed.

[quote name='Hyd12o']Awesome.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

3 more spots people. It's for the 3 Borderlands DLC. $6 a person and you get all 3:

Zombie Island of Dr. Ned[/QUOTE]
Hell yea.. $6 compared to $30 I'll take that any day haha
So how does it work I go login and download all of the stuff.. then I can switch back to my psn name and play everything in full including the new DLC's?

or do I have to play it on that account.. sorry I'm new to this

I wish I would have known this before I bought the entire Burnout Paradise add ons one by one.. total of about $60 I think .. luckily I only bought the game for $10 haha

I've got all 3 Killzone 2 DLC's

Some Need for Speed Shift
Need for Speed Undercover
Bioshock The add on challenge rooms
Bioshock 2 The new DLC for multiplayer
Midnight Club Los Angeles
Dead Space

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm only interested in the $5 Playstation Heroes skin pack. I have the second bundle.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually getting the $4 map pack and the $5 playstation heros pack. You can still join if you don't mind paying an extra .80cents

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']I'm starting a group for the uncharted 2 mulitplayer DLC. If anyone else is interested PM me.[/QUOTE]

2 definite spots open.

1:me
2:blurrz
3:solid-snake eyes (possibly)
4:
5:

just to make it more clear, this is for the $4 map pack and the $5 playstation heros skin pack. So it's $1.80 a share if we get 5 people.

[quote name='Mixer236']Anyone Interested in doing a gameshare of the upcoming Sam & Max episodes? It's five episodes, once a month, starting in April. The pre-order is up in the PSN now and is 29.99(I believe I read that it'll cost $35 once the preorder is no longer available)... So $6 a person.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I'm in once it's all up. Just shoot me a pm once they are all released otherwise i may forget.[/QUOTE]

I'm up for this too so it looks like we need two more people who are up for a little freelance policin'. ;)

[quote name='aaronmills']I'm up for this too so it looks like we need two more people who are up for a little freelance policin'. ;)[/QUOTE]

make that 1 slot left, cause i'm down for some sam and max.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I'm in once it's all up. Just shoot me a pm once they are all released otherwise i may forget.[/QUOTE]

Will do.

Mixer236
johnnyrocker360
aaronmills
GogetaSS4

ONe more slot open

GOW III UE DLC

Dominus Skin
Apollo Skin
Challenge Arena

Just $5 to join. If I can find a way to get the rest of the extras to ya, I'll do that as well.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']I'm actually getting the $4 map pack and the $5 playstation heros pack. You can still join if you don't mind paying an extra .80cents[/QUOTE]
Hmm... $1.80 for the $5 pack, I will probably take you up on this. Doubt there'll be a group for just the heroes pack. Yeah, count me in on this as long as we can agree not to change the account password cause I'm gonna need to redownload it in a few weeks when I get my new PS3.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Hmm... $1.80 for the $5 pack, I will probably take you up on this. Doubt there'll be a group for just the heroes pack. Yeah, count me in on this as long as we can agree not to change the account password cause I'm gonna need to redownload it in a few weeks when I get my new PS3.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Well that means we still need 2 more people and I won't change the password so you can redownload.

[quote name='tdwp_do0d']2 spots open.
Uncharted 2 dlc
1:me
2:blurrz
3:solid-snake eyes
4:
5:

Just to make it more clear, this is for the $4 map pack and the $5 playstation heros skin pack. So it's $1.80 a share if we get 5 people.[/quote]

2 spots left!!!!

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin
5.[/QUOTE]

2 more needed.

if anyone wants to get Final Fantasy 8 and Mega Man 10 and dlc I'm willing to host ( no tax in California!) a group. pm me if you want in. thanks!

looking for fat princess? anyone have a share to sell?

selling my shares of
1.echochrome
2.little big planet dlc and creater pack (pirates)
make offer for one or both
both are on seperate accounts

1 slot left in the Limited Fund Long Term Group. We limit monthly purchases to $20 total (so max of $4 per month for each member).

Our current list of games to get/considering are: Mega Man 10 (+ dlc potentially), Castle Crashers, Bonk: Brink of Extinction, Sonic the Hedgehog 4, and Monkey Island 2.

Please PM me if interested. Note that we only have one spot left, so to be fair, I'll have to do first come first serve (a bit presumptive to know I'll have more than 1 PM, I know :p)

[quote name='Hyd12o']Awesome.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

Zombie Island of Dr. Ned[/QUOTE] Come on people anyone else have or like Borderlands? It's a tight ass game let's get it going

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin
5.[/QUOTE]

2 more needed.

does anyone have a share available of hasbro family game night?

Got it. Another flawless transaction with spicymchaggis182

Quick question. When they say you can share it on 5 different PS3s, do they mean the game/DLC you downloaded, or your account? Because i was hoping maybe someone could game share me the morpheus GOW skin for a couple bucks, but if you can only share your account with 5 PS3s then that wouldnt be worth it.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Quick question. When they say you can share it on 5 different PS3s, do they mean the game/DLC you downloaded, or your account? Because i was hoping maybe someone could game share me the morpheus GOW skin for a couple bucks, but if you can only share your account with 5 PS3s then that wouldnt be worth it.[/QUOTE]

Its the account.

Starting a group for the set of 3 Call of Duty WaW map packs. Price is $25. So that is $5 per person.

1. Dawg26
2 Skylinersx
3. Risin

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']Hell yea.. $6 compared to $30 I'll take that any day haha
So how does it work I go login and download all of the stuff.. then I can switch back to my psn name and play everything in full including the new DLC's?
[/QUOTE]

That's how it is. ^^^ Once we fill up the group, everyone sends the money to me and then I use it to buy the DLC. I'll then send you all the account information. The only thing on that account will be the 3 Borderlands DLC.

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']Come on people anyone else have or like Borderlands? It's a tight ass game let's get it going[/QUOTE]

True that haha.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

Zombie Island of Dr. Ned

[quote name='Hyd12o']That's how it is. ^^^ Once we fill up the group, everyone sends the money to me and then I use it to buy the DLC. I'll then send you all the account information. The only thing on that account will be the 3 Borderlands DLC.

True that haha.

1. RicePig
2. GameOverSuckas

Zombie Island of Dr. Ned[/QUOTE] It'd be nice to work with one person with like a master account .. do one of these deals ....the 5 get in on it.. done.. then to the next DLC same deal 5 people.. all on one account so you don't have to keep making accounts ya know?

I really want this one though so hopefully we'll get some other takers

Oh AND!!!

NEW HOT OFF THE PRESS haha

WHO WANTS IN ??

Need for Speed Shift just added a new pack for $9.99 split 5 ways is only $2

Electronic Arts announced today another add-on for Need for Speed Shift: the Exotic Racing Series, containing seven hot new cars, a new race track and over 50 new events - created specifically for these cars including time challenges, endurance and sprint races!
While the Ferrari Racing Pack was only exclusive for the Xbox360, this time the Exotic Racing Series will be available for 10 USD on Xbox360 an Playstation 3. If the add-on will ever make it to the PC is not known yet.
Exotic Racing Series
The Exotic Racing Series Pack will contain the following cars:
1. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
2. BMW M1 Procar
3. GUMPERT apollo
4. Honda NSX
5. McLaren MP4-12C
6. Maserati GranTurismo S
7. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss
The new track Riviera is available in four unique layouts, each with daring corners, multiple blazing straight-aways and a few hairpins that will push these cars to the limit. Players that complete the package will receive an additional 125 Microsoft gamerpoints or 5 PlayStation Trophies as a reward for undertaking various exciting challenges.
The Exotic Racing Series for Need for Speed Shift will be available on March 18th, 2010 on Xbox360 and Playstation 3.
Source: http://www.nfsplanet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back