CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Nirron']Alrighty, I'm looking for people that might be interested in a group for a couple of games. With so many awesome games and an account limit of 16, I'm making this group to get the most out of each account. It's not really a long term gameshare group (I can't spend a fortune each month on PSN games) but just a group looking to get a few of the big releases.

Right now I'm interested in buying the following games, and would send PMs whenever each was about a week away, so that I could get payment.

So far I have myself and best1here, but three others would be welcome. The confirmed games we want to get are:
Mega Man 10 (obviously already out, so we'd get this immediately)
Castle Crashers
Bonk: Brink of Extinction
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
(potentially) Blue Toad Murder Files
(potentially) Blade Kitten[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for all but Castle Crashers. I've already got it on XBLA. I definitely want Meg Man and Sonic though.

[quote name='Nirron']Alrighty, I'm looking for people that might be interested in a group for a couple of games. With so many awesome games and an account limit of 16, I'm making this group to get the most out of each account. It's not really a long term gameshare group (I can't spend a fortune each month on PSN games) but just a group looking to get a few of the big releases.

Right now I'm interested in buying the following games, and would send PMs whenever each was about a week away, so that I could get payment.

So far I have myself and best1here, but three others would be welcome. The confirmed games we want to get are:
Mega Man 10 (obviously already out, so we'd get this immediately)
Castle Crashers
Bonk: Brink of Extinction
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
(potentially) Blue Toad Murder Files
(potentially) Blade Kitten[/QUOTE]

I'd possibly be willing to join in, though I already have Mega man 10. Then again, the extra $2 wouldn't be that much for me anyway.

GoW III - Ultimate Edition Exclusive DLC

There are 4 empty slots & a person can "Buy In" to the account for $15 which will give them the following:

Exclusive Dominus Skin (Inflicts 200% attack damage, Enemies inflict 50% damage, All orbs 200% of normal value)
Combat Areana w/ 7 Unique Challenges
Trilogy Documentary "Unearthing the Legend"
Trilogy Soundtracks
God of War "Blood and Metal" EP

PM me if you'd like a slot.

Last edited by a moderator:
RE5 Untold Stories $2.50 a share

1. Devil May Cry
2. coleipoo
3. coleipoo
4. radrodant

Host is needed, as I don't have PSN credit.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Lol jesus you're such a fucking douche charging $20 for each share, really? You want your UE for free?[/QUOTE]

fucking troll... :roll: If you're not interested in joining, then simply don't comment.

And in case you didn't notice... the UE is going for up to $180 on eBay & regardless - $20 is STILL cheaper for people than getting the entire UE themselves.

EDIT: Took $5 off a piece. Now $15.

I'm going to be starting a long term Rock Band DLC and track pack group. We're looking to get lots of Rock Band DLC as well as track packs (Lego RB, original RB, etc). I've got a few members already. PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

1. tenchim86
2. BanetheInsane
3. intoxicated662
4. Frap007

Just one more slot open, guys! We'll be purchasing songs soon. I already have the rock band export key and lego rock band songs on the account.

[quote name='d3adliner']fucking troll... :roll: If you're not interested in joining, then simply don't comment.

And in case you didn't notice... the UE is going for up to $180 on eBay & regardless - $20 is STILL cheaper for people than getting the entire UE themselves.

EDIT: Took $5 off a piece. Now $15.[/QUOTE]
If it was $10 a share I would probably buy in, I really can't see just buying in at $15, myself.

I really hope they release that stuff as DLC soon.

If there's enough interest, I can make an account for my God of War DLC which would include everything d3adliner stated:

[quote name='d3adliner']Exclusive Dominus Skin (Inflicts 200% attack damage, Enemies inflict 50% damage, All orbs 200% of normal value)
Trilogy Soundtracks
God of War "Blood and Metal" EP[/QUOTE]

I think $10 is reasonable. Again, if there's enough interest, then I can do this. I should be getting my GoW III:UE tomorrow. I might include the Chaos of Phantom and Apollo skin too...

[quote name='tenchim86']If there's enough interest, I can make an account for my God of War DLC which would include everything d3adliner stated:

I think $10 is reasonable. Again, if there's enough interest, then I can do this. I should be getting my GoW III:UE tomorrow. I might include the Chaos of Phantom and Apollo skin too...[/QUOTE]

I am getting the ultimate edition as well.

I am willing to do this for $10 a share as well and include the apollo skin and phantom of chaos skin

Pm please

Exclusive Dominus Skin (Inflicts 200% attack damage, Enemies inflict 50% damage, All orbs 200% of normal value)
Trilogy Soundtracks

[quote name='tenchim86']If there's enough interest, I can make an account for my God of War DLC which would include everything d3adliner stated:

I think $10 is reasonable. Again, if there's enough interest, then I can do this. I should be getting my GoW III:UE tomorrow. I might include the Chaos of Phantom and Apollo skin too...[/QUOTE]
I'd definitely buy into it for $10! :D

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'd definitely buy into it for $10! :D[/QUOTE]

Excellent. I guess I'll start a list then. $10. PM me or post here.

Trilogy Soundtracks

Apollo skin
Phantom of Chaos skin

1. tenchim86
2. CaptainJoel

Ultimate Edition GOD of ar 3 DLC.

I am willing to do this for $10 a share and include the apollo skin and phantom of chaos skin = Morpheus (if i can get them).

Would also want to know if this group would be interested in any futire GOW3 DLC.

PM please

Trilogy Soundtracks

[quote name='tenchim86']Excellent. I guess I'll start a list then. $10. PM me or post here.

Exclusive Dominus Skin
Apollo skin
Phantom of Chaos skin

[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard you can only redeem one skin per account, and all other dlc except for the combat arena are downloadable through the official GoW site rather than the PSN?

[quote name='d3adliner']From what I've heard you can only redeem one skin per account, and all other dlc except for the combat arena are downloadable through the official GoW site rather than the PSN?[/QUOTE]
It's true for the preorder skins being only one per PSN account, but I'm not sure about the Dominus. I think the Dominus skin is like the Morpheus skin and just a regular PSN voucher code. I got the Morpheus last night after a couple of Extra Large Slurpees. :D

You don't download them through the site, though, you put your preorder voucher code into the site then they e-mail you a code for PSN.

[quote name='d3adliner']From what I've heard you can only redeem one skin per account, and all other dlc except for the combat arena are downloadable through the official GoW site rather than the PSN?[/QUOTE]

I would have to double-check that. I didn't need to redeem it through the website. I redeemed it through the PSN network and it remained in my download histroy last time I checked.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']RE5 Untold Stories $2.50 a share

1. Devil May Cry
2. coleipoo
3. coleipoo

Host is needed, as I don't have PSN credit.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for the share, I can't host though.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']You don't download them through the site, though, you put your preorder voucher code into the site then they e-mail you a code for PSN.[/QUOTE]

My post said all OTHER dlc except for the combat arena are downloaded through the site. Meaning the soundtracks and documentary because I was already talking about skins. :p Skins and the arena are through the PSN. Soundtracks, metal ep, and documentary are through the site.

So basically, unless you provide the log-in info you used for the pre-order skin(s), soundtracks, metal ep, and documentary... the $10 will get a person any "7-11" skin(s), 1 of the pre-order skins, the Dominus skin, and the Combat Arena. Which is still a good enough deal - especially if all "7-11" skins were included, as well as the dynamic theme and any Home items. :)

EDIT:
Dominus skin + Combat Arena = combined into 1 download via PSN
Unearthing the Legend documentary = 1 download via PSN
Soundtracks & Blood and Metal EP = downloads via the official God of War site
7-11 Skins = all downloadable via the same PSN account
Pre-order Skins = Currently unconfirmed if only 1 pre-order skin is downloadable per PSN account or not

I'll do the GOW III UE gameshare as well, though maybe a week or so down the road. I've also got the Heavy Rain extras from the UK limited edition. This includes the DLC(UK version, so I'm guessing it won't work for the NA version, though you're free to try.) the official soundtrack(16 tracks in all) and the heavy rain dynamic theme. Shall we say... $5 a share? The theme is still on the psn for $3 so that's the soundtrack also for essentially $2. I may also add a psn game that's a UK exclusive to sweeten the pot and raise the price just a tad. Anyone know of any good ones? PM me if you're of any interest.

*edit* Noticed Vagrant Story was on the EU PSN. Maybe that could be an option? I'm also willing to just leave the gameshare as is...

the GOW UE is available at Bestbuy, Gamestop and Walmart for $100 as of today. I just went picking a few item for my firm and can confirm this. They have the whole stack on shelf. It is $40 more than regular edition and should be divided among other ppl as such. As owner of a UE edition, he already have the box and other tangible item including inside that box. The guy above asking for $15-20 a share is just greedy.

Asides from the UE DLCs, are there any DLC that I don't know about?

Why do I have a feeling that these non-UE DLC will be released later as a $4 DLC package (see AC2 Limited Edition DLC for example)

[quote name='agentghost']the GOW UE is available at Bestbuy, Gamestop and Walmart for $100 as of today. I just went picking a few item for my firm and can confirm this. They have the whole stack on shelf. It is $40 more than regular edition and should be divided among other ppl as such. As owner of a UE edition, he already have the box and other tangible item including inside that box. The guy above asking for $15-20 a share is just greedy.

Asides from the UE DLCs, are there any DLC that I don't know about?

Why do I have a feeling that these non-UE DLC will be released later as a $4 DLC package (see AC2 Limited Edition DLC for example)[/QUOTE]
There's the Preorder skin and Slurpee skin DLCs, which will probably be released sometime later.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']There's the Preorder skin and Slurpee skin DLCs, which will probably be released sometime later.[/QUOTE]

I think it will remain exclusive, like the Fable 2 LE content. It drives the prices up- and sony can sneak a few more into circulation...

Ultimate Edition GOD of ar 3 DLC.

I am willing to do this for $10 a share and include the apollo skin and phantom of chaos skin = Morpheus (if i can get them).

Would also want to know if this group would be interested in any futire GOW3 DLC.

PM please

Trilogy Soundtracks

[quote name='jgiovanni']Ultimate Edition GOD of ar 3 DLC.

PM please

Trilogy Soundtracks
God of War "Blood and Metal" EP[/QUOTE]

update on the above:

The Combat Arena, Skin and Documentary are all Downlaodable via PSN store. The Music is Downloadable online.

I am willing to create anew PSN user id for the DLC and the music for $10 (obo) a share.

I will also inlcude the apollo skin and forgotten warrior skin when available. The ID and password for the music will be the same as the DLC.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I think it will remain exclusive, like the Fable 2 LE content. It drives the prices up- and sony can sneak a few more into circulation...[/QUOTE]
I believe the preorder DLCs will be exclusive, but the Morpheus armor says on the site that it's only exclusive to Slurpee until May 1st, so I think that will be released as DLC sometime.

[quote name='jgiovanni']update on the above:

The Combat Arena, Skin and Documentary are all Downlaodable via PSN store. The Music is Downloadable online.

I am willing to create anew PSN user id for the DLC and the music for $10 (obo) a share.

I will also inlcude the apollo skin and forgotten warrior skin when available. The ID and password for the music will be the same as the DLC.[/QUOTE]

I Have three more slots open

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']Would anyone be interested in a group for all three Borderlands DLCs?
It would also be great to extend this group into the 4th pack that they are going to release.[/QUOTE]

i'd be in for this

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I believe the preorder DLCs will be exclusive, but the Morpheus armor says on the site that it's only exclusive to Slurpee until May 1st, so I think that will be released as DLC sometime.[/QUOTE]

Those pre order bonus are time-exclusive. Pre order bonus (skin from Game Crazy, Gamestop and Amazon) will be released sometimes later.. They always do this for the most recent games. Selling pre-order bonus DLC give Sony more $$.. why wouldn't they do it?

There are 3 pre order skins: Apollo from Amazon, Forgotten Warrior from GameCrazy and Phantom of Chaos from Gamestop. Not sure why ppl above me keep asking for 2 only.

I would wait for the group that offer UE DLC plus those 3 skins plus the Splurpee skin (Morpheus) to join since it would be the most definitive version (if you want to play now)

I bet you Sony will release the UE DLC (skin + arena) along with those pre order/Splurpee bonus some times later for about $10 ($2/share) but hey, you gotta be patient and wait for it. If you want them now, then expect to pay higher.

God of War III Ultimate Edition DLC. $10. PM me or post here.

Trilogy Soundtracks

Apollo skin
Phantom of Chaos skin
Morpheus skin

1. tenchim86
2. CaptainJoel

I agree with agentghost. These will eventually be downloadable later, but it's nice to have them now. I'm gonna head to a nearby 7-11 today and try to pick up some slurpee cups and grab the morpheus skin. The forgotten warrior skin though... that's very hard to find.

[quote name='tenchim86']God of War III Ultimate Edition DLC. $10. PM me or post here.

Trilogy Soundtracks

Apollo skin
Phantom of Chaos skin
Morpheus skin

1. tenchim86
2. CaptainJoel

I agree with agentghost. These will eventually be downloadable later, but it's nice to have them now. I'm gonna head to a nearby 7-11 today and try to pick up some slurpee cups and grab the morpheus skin. The forgotten warrior skin though... that's very hard to find.[/QUOTE]

You DID read my entire post here didn't you?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6962010&postcount=8719

[quote name='agentghost']Those pre order bonus are time-exclusive. Pre order bonus (skin from Game Crazy, Gamestop and Amazon) will be released sometimes later.. They always do this for the most recent games. Selling pre-order bonus DLC give Sony more $$.. why wouldn't they do it?

There are 3 pre order skins: Apollo from Amazon, Forgotten Warrior from GameCrazy and Phantom of Chaos from Gamestop. Not sure why ppl above me keep asking for 2 only.

I would wait for the group that offer UE DLC plus those 3 skins plus the Splurpee skin (Morpheus) to join since it would be the most definitive version (if you want to play now)

I bet you Sony will release the UE DLC (skin + arena) along with those pre order/Splurpee bonus some times later for about $10 ($2/share) but hey, you gotta be patient and wait for it. If you want them now, then expect to pay higher.[/QUOTE]
I figured they wouldn't do it because they still haven't released any of the ME2 DLC armors that were preorders. I could see them saving one or two back that won't be released. I don't really care how long it takes, though, I have them all right now except the Dominus skin.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']RE5 Untold Stories $2.50 a share

1. Devil May Cry
2. coleipoo
3. coleipoo
4. radrodant

Host is needed, as I don't have PSN credit.[/QUOTE]Count me in. If a host is needed, I could still do it. I'll need to make a new account though. How would it work, you guys send me $2.50 each by PayPal gift? And why does coleipoo want two shares?

EDIT:
Well...Untold stories is a bundle of all of the DLC for Resident Evil 5 that has just been released, all as one package. It includes Lost in Nightmares, and Desperate Escape, as well as both costume packs.
So does this not include the multiplayer mode DLC?

Am willing to do this for $10 a share and include the apollo skin and phantom of chaos skin as well as the Morpheus skin (if i can get them).

Would also want to know if this group would be interested in any future GOW3 DLC.

PM please

As of right now, this is included:
Trilogy Soundtracks
Apollo Skin (when available)
Phantom of Chaos (when available)

I will try to get more slurpee codes for the Morpheus skin as well.

So far:
1)jgiovanni
2)mbounouk
3)aaronmills
4)solid-snake-eyes (maybe)
5)?

Potentialy 2 slots still open

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'd like to join a group for either the 2 GTA4 episodes from Liberty City, the 3rd Borderlands DLC, or both. PM me, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Looking for just GTA share as well

[quote name='jgiovanni']Am willing to do this for $10 a share and include the apollo skin and phantom of chaos skin as well as the Morpheus skin (if i can get them).

Would also want to know if this group would be interested in any future GOW3 DLC.

PM please

Trilogy Soundtracks

I will try to get more slurpee codes for the Morpheus skin as well.

So far:
1)jgiovanni
2)mbounouk
3)aaronmills
5)?

Potentialy 2 slots still open[/QUOTE]

Getting the Morpheus Skin by tongiht as well

[quote name='iowaholdem']Count me in. If a host is needed, I could still do it. I'll need to make a new account though. How would it work, you guys send me $2.50 each by PayPal gift? And why does coleipoo want two shares?

EDIT: So does this not include the multiplayer mode DLC?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we would each send you a payment. As for coleipoo, I don't know. You see people all the time asking for two shares on this thread though, it's fairly common. Lastly, no, this doesn't include the Versus mode DLC.

TBH, I already have that DLC and not many people play it anymore. Back when it first came out it was worth it, but as of now I'm not too sure.

fucking DLC codes selling for $100 on eBay... really? I sort of want to do that, saves me the hassle of shipping the big package out, and I get a nice looking box + game for free. Jesus.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Yeah, we would each send you a payment. As for coleipoo, I don't know. You see people all the time asking for two shares on this thread though, it's fairly common. Lastly, no, this doesn't include the Versus mode DLC.

TBH, I already have that DLC and not many people play it anymore. Back when it first came out it was worth it, but as of now I'm not too sure.[/QUOTE]Well yeah, I'm down. Should we set up a conversation somewhere to iron out all the details? PM me?

I'm only interested in VS mode for some trophy hunting, I suppose.

Originally Posted by jgiovanni
Am willing to do this for $9 a share and include the apollo skin and phantom of chaos skin as well as the Morpheus skin (if i can get them).

PM please

Trilogy Soundtracks
Morpheus Skin (pending trade)

instant access to DL the soundtracks

So far:
1)jgiovanni
2)mbounouk
3)aaronmills
5)?

Potentialy 2 slots still open

[quote name='vherub']i'd be in for this[/QUOTE]

All three Borderlands DLC packs $6 a share.

1. clockwork-zombie
2. vherub

Three more people needed.
It would be great for this group to also get the fourth pack when it comes out.

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']All three Borderlands DLC packs $6 a share.

1. clockwork-zombie
2. vherub

Three more people needed.
It would be great for this group to also get the fourth pack when it comes out.[/QUOTE]

Count me in. I don't even have the game yet, but I know I'll want this.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I figured they wouldn't do it because they still haven't released any of the ME2 DLC armors that were preorders. I could see them saving one or two back that won't be released. I don't really care how long it takes, though, I have them all right now except the Dominus skin.[/QUOTE]

ME2 is just released recently. LOL, u just have to wait for it.

The pre order bonus for GOW2 will be released later.. count on it

I find that the $10 for the UE DLC + pre order bonus = good deal. Perhaps you could buy the Forgotten Warrior Code from Ebay and split the cost among share. (Search Ebay for Forgotten Warrior DLC)

However, ppl who only offer UE DLC should charge only $8/share instead of $10.

[quote name='agentghost']ME2 is just released recently. LOL, u just have to wait for it.

The pre order bonus for GOW2 will be released later.. count on it

I find that the $10 for the UE DLC + pre order bonus = good deal. Perhaps you could buy the Forgotten Warrior Code from Ebay and split the cost among share.

However, ppl who only offer UE DLC should charge only $8/share instead of $10.[/QUOTE]
I already have all the DLC for both, I'm not actually waiting for anything, I just really don't think they're going to release the pre order skins as DLC.

I already bought the forgotten warrior.. now I'm just waiting for them to send me the code for it. I really want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back