CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='clockwork-zombie']All three Borderlands DLC packs $6 a share.

1. clockwork-zombie
2. vherub

Three more people needed.
It would be great for this group to also get the fourth pack when it comes out.[/QUOTE]

What the heck, count me in

[quote name='Mixer236']Count me in. I don't even have the game yet, but I know I'll want this.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Denzalo']What the heck, count me in[/QUOTE]

All three Borderlands DLC packs $6 a share.

1. clockwork-zombie
2. vherub
3. Mixer236
4. Denzalo

Just one more slot left.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I already have all the DLC for both, I'm not actually waiting for anything, I just really don't think they're going to release the pre order skins as DLC.

I already bought the forgotten warrior.. now I'm just waiting for them to send me the code for it. I really want it.[/QUOTE]

You should share with the group lol--

If you do I will give partial $ back toy you-the other skins I mean

Anyways check your PM

Am willing to do this for $9 a share and include the apollo skin and phantom of chaos skin as well as the Morpheus skin (if i can get them).

Would also want to know if this group would be interested in any future GOW3 DLC.

PM please

As of right now, this is included:
Exclusive Dominus Skin (Inflicts 200% attack damage, Enemies inflict 50% damage, All orbs 200% of normal value)
Combat Areana w/ 7 Unique Challenges
Trilogy Documentary "Unearthing the Legend"
Trilogy Soundtracks
God of War "Blood and Metal" EP
Apollo Skin (when available)
Phantom of Chaos (when available)
Morpheus Skin

instant access to DL the soundtracks

So far:
1)jgiovanni
2)CaptainJoel
3)aaronmills
4)solid-snake-eyes (maybe)
5)Denzalo

1 slot open

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jgiovanni']Am willing to do this for $9 a share and include the apollo skin and phantom of chaos skin as well as the Morpheus skin (if i can get them).

Would also want to know if this group would be interested in any future GOW3 DLC.

PM please

Exclusive Dominus Skin (Inflicts 200% attack damage, Enemies inflict 50% damage, All orbs 200% of normal value)
Trilogy Soundtracks
Morpheus Skin

So far:
1)jgiovanni
2)CaptainJoel
3)aaronmills
5)Denzalo (maybe)

Potentialy 2 slots still open[/QUOTE]

Maybe? I'm in man.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Am willing to do this for $9 a share and include the apollo skin and phantom of chaos skin as well as the Morpheus skin (if i can get them).

PM please

Trilogy Soundtracks
Morpheus Skin

So far:
1)jgiovanni
2)CaptainJoel
3)aaronmills
5)Denzalo

1 slot open[/QUOTE]

count me in please!! I have the Morpheus skin ready!

Am willing to do this for $9 a share and include the apollo skin and phantom of chaos skin as well as the Morpheus skin (if i can get them).

PM please

Trilogy Soundtracks
Morpheus Skin

So far:
1)jgiovanni
2)CaptainJoel
3)aaronmills
4)solid-snake-eyes
5)mbounak

Awaiting solid-snake-eyes

Sorry everyone

[quote name='tenchim86']God of War III Ultimate Edition DLC. $10. PM me or post here.

Trilogy Soundtracks

Apollo skin
Phantom of Chaos skin
Morpheus skin

1. tenchim86
2. CaptainJoel

I agree with agentghost. These will eventually be downloadable later, but it's nice to have them now. I'm gonna head to a nearby 7-11 today and try to pick up some slurpee cups and grab the morpheus skin. The forgotten warrior skin though... that's very hard to find.[/QUOTE]

Check TenchiM86 Skylinersx

Does anyone have CoD4 who doesn't have the map packs and would be up for gamesharing them? I'm probably going to get that game tonight, but I don't have enough in my bank account for the GoTY version, so I have to go with the regular and gameshare the map pack.

$10 a share for God of War 3: Ultimate Edition DLC

Trilogy Soundtracks
Apollo Skin OR Phantom of Chaos
Morpheus Skin
Possibly 2 7-11 GoW themes

1. tenchim86
2. skylinersx

[quote name='tenchim86']$10 a share for God of War 3: Ultimate Edition DLC

Trilogy Soundtracks
Morpheus Skin

1. tenchim86
2. skylinersx
5.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll tag along so I can sell my codes or something on eBay. $10 seems fine :)

I can add the Morpheus skin + 2 themes if you want, I have the Morpheus skin already redeemed and 10 more points rofl. I also have both pre-order codes... if you can redeem both but I'm guessing not.

[quote name='tenchim86']$10 a share for God of War 3: Ultimate Edition DLC

Trilogy Soundtracks
Morpheus Skin

1. tenchim86
2. skylinersx
5.[/QUOTE]

Hey Tenchi, please note that the documentary is Dl'd from the PSN video and will only work on 1 PS3.

I recommend to DL it and save it to an exteranl harddrive (both SD and HD) and upload it via Megaupload and email your users the downlaod link. Thats what I am planning on doing.

Also no need to redeem the code for the music PM to discuss

Hi guys, I'm interested in starting a GoW III preorder dlc group. This group will be free to join, but you have to bring in a unique dlc code. So here's how it will work: You must have a dlc code that has not been redeemed yet. We will create a shared user account, each person logs into that account and redeems their code, and then we all download the dlc.

I have the Apollo skin from preordering at Amazon. So we will be looking for:
Dominus skin (from Ultimate edition)
Phantom of Chaos skin (from Gamestop)
Forgotten Warrior skin (from Gamecrazy)
Morpheus skin (from 7-11)

PM me if interested.

tenchim86 clean your pm. I got the account details. However, I think jgiovanni is right about the video.

You'll have to download it to your ps3, and find another way for us to get it.

I have the God of War 3 Ultimate Edition and ALL skin codes plus some 7-eleven items.

Combat Arena w/ 7 Unique Challenges (From the Ultimate Edition)
Trilogy Documentary "Unearthing the Legend" (From the Ultimate Edition) (can be uploaded)
Trilogy Soundtracks (From the Ultimate Edition)
God of War "Blood and Metal" EP (From the Ultimate Edition)
Dominus Skin (From the Ultimate Edition)
Apollo Skin (From Amazon.com preorder)
Phantom of Chaos skin (From GameStop preorder)
Forgotten Warrior skin (From GameCrazy preorder)
Morpheus skin (From 7-eleven)
7-eleven God of War theme (regular)
7-eleven God of War theme (dynamic)
7-eleven background pack 1 (PC)
7-eleven background pack 2 (PC)

I am not sure that I am gamesharing yet... but would there be interest in this?

[quote name='dragonjud']tenchim86 clean your pm. I got the account details. However, I think jgiovanni is right about the video.

[/QUOTE]

I have the problem with my gameshare,

I told them I will upload the video via megaupload for them once I DL both the SD and HD

[quote name='dragonjud']tenchim86 clean your pm. I got the account details. However, I think jgiovanni is right about the video.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. I have plenty of room in my inbox now. I'll have to transfer the video to my external hard drive first. I'll try to upload it or maybe I can send it directly to you via AIM. I'll get back to you guys abour it tonight.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have the God of War 3 Ultimate Edition and ALL skin codes plus some 7-eleven items.

Combat Arena w/ 7 Unique Challenges (From the Ultimate Edition)
Trilogy Documentary "Unearthing the Legend" (From the Ultimate Edition) (can be uploaded)
Trilogy Soundtracks (From the Ultimate Edition)
God of War "Blood and Metal" EP (From the Ultimate Edition)
Dominus Skin (From the Ultimate Edition)
Apollo Skin (From Amazon.com preorder)
Phantom of Chaos skin (From GameStop preorder)
Forgotten Warrior skin (From GameCrazy preorder)
Morpheus skin (From 7-eleven)
7-eleven God of War theme (regular)
7-eleven God of War theme (dynamic)
7-eleven background pack 1 (PC)
7-eleven background pack 2 (PC)

I am not sure that I am gamesharing yet... but would there be interest in this?[/QUOTE]

count me in. Thanks

[quote name='jgiovanni']
I told them I will upload the video via megaupload for them once I DL both the SD and HD[/QUOTE]
I'm 100% certain this won't work, if it did then everyone would be pirating content from the Playstation video store. It's going to be locked to your console. You could try anyway though. I think it's going to show up on youtube like everything else, the 7-11 exclusive documentary was on there right after it was released and so were the Uncharted animated comics.

Should work as the Armored movie that was released on PSN by accident was uploaded to torrent sites that same day.

I'll do some test work later tonight

[/QUOTE]
Gamesharing is fine since Sony allows it, but sharing videos or music outside of the psn gameshare feature may be violating tos (or illegal).

[quote name='jgiovanni']Should work as the Armored movie that was released on PSN by accident was uploaded to torrent sites that same day.

I'll do some test work later tonight[/QUOTE]
Yeah, stuff like torrents is probably not allowed on CAG.

Maybe you guys should just stick with the stuff that can be gameshared.

That Armored thing could either be cause it was free or that someone used a video capture device to record it, like all the gameplay or Rock Band videos on youtube. I have no idea, just giving my opinion and I don't believe it's possible because it's all protected/encrypted.

everyone is here for ps3
What about the Go users? We are the ones who are crying because of PSN
sharing my account with Four games and Four people only
PS1
Rayman
FF8
Crash Bandicoot 3
PSP
MGS Portable OPS
I really want to get Tekken 6
but don't have 40 bucks for it
pays 10 bucks for me I will get Tekken 6
my email is [email protected]
Serious Go owners only

[quote name='korn4004']everyone is here for ps3
PS1
Rayman
FF8
Crash Bandicoot 3
PSP
MGS Portable OPS
Serious Go owners only[/QUOTE]

I feel bad for you. You are a CAG member and u ended up with a PSP Go.. Sigh :roll:

Don't buy the Heavy Rain Soundtrack or Dynamic theme! PSN price: $13 for both. I have this from the Limited Edition and will gameshare it for $3.50... IF you have the UK version, the bonus DLC is also on the account, so you may download that as well. PM me if you're interested

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I thought the Cartman song was separate from the pack.[/QUOTE]
It is.

The Gaga pack only comes with 4 songs (Pokerface, Monster, Just Dance, and Bad Romance). Cartman's rendition of Pokerface comes separately.

All the songs play great. I bought them when they came out.

[quote name='entropic_soul']I'm looking to join/start a steady group for Rockband songs.. Anyone know where I can find one?[/QUOTE]
I have been looking for one for dlc only. Im looking for a group more in to clasic rock.

I just made a gameshare account and loaded a $20 PSN card. Bought Mega Man 10 and if anyone else wants to join, I'm open to suggestions on what to do with the remaining $10.

[quote name='agentghost']I feel bad for you. You are a CAG member and u ended up with a PSP Go.. Sigh :roll:[/QUOTE]

I have a Go as well, and it's awesome. Sigh :roll:

People like you don't give it a chance, and just think it's bad due to digital distribution. *sigh* :roll:

Meanwhile, there's constantly sales, nothing to lug around, and more than enough space for everything. *sigh* :roll:

Did I mention the loading times? There are practically none; unlike my 3000, which takes 2 minutes to load a UMD. *sigh* :roll:

Alright, I think I'm done. I guess I'm not a true CAG simply because I own a PSP-Go, because it's better than my PSP-3000, which I can't even stand to use anymore after having the convenience of a Go. Yet, you'd know nothing about that, it seems. Yay! The interwebs is a fun place!

[quote name='n4styn4t3']I just made a gameshare account and loaded a $20 PSN card. Bought Mega Man 10 and if anyone else wants to join, I'm open to suggestions on what to do with the remaining $10.[/QUOTE]

maybe 1942 for $5, and then bass mode/stages1-3 dlc for megaman 10 for the other $5

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I have a Go as well, and it's awesome. Sigh :roll:

People like you don't give it a chance, and just think it's bad due to digital distribution. *sigh* :roll:

Meanwhile, there's constantly sales, nothing to lug around, and more than enough space for everything. *sigh* :roll:

Did I mention the loading times? There are practically none; unlike my 3000, which takes 2 minutes to load a UMD. *sigh* :roll:

Alright, I think I'm done. I guess I'm not a true CAG simply because I own a PSP-Go, because it's better than my PSP-3000, which I can't even stand to use anymore after having the convenience of a Go. Yet, you'd know nothing about that, it seems. Yay! The interwebs is a fun place![/QUOTE]

Sadly it can't run homebrew.. sigh :roll:

ya, sorry to bash your lovely pspgo. How thoughtless of me!

I thought agentghost was basically saying that a cheap ass would have been more likely to buy the $170 version instead of the $250 version, not that he was saying the Go was garbage. And then Legend flipped out and went into ninja assassin mode.

[quote name='clockwork-zombie']All three Borderlands DLC packs $6 a share.

1. clockwork-zombie
2. vherub
3. Mixer236
4. Denzalo

One last slot left.[/QUOTE]

Can I be the 5th one?

5. Hyd12o

I'll send you a PM. Also, if anyone else has anymore room for the 3 Borderlands DLC, can you guys PM me or leave a message on here? I wanted to get my friend in on one as well.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I thought agentghost was basically saying that a cheap ass would have been more likely to buy the $170 version instead of the $250 version, not that he was saying the Go was garbage. And then Legend flipped out and went into ninja assassin mode.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's getting quite annoying hearing everyone here and everywhere else bash the Go, and tell people they aren't CAG's because they own a Go.

Maybe I own a Go because I like the Go? That's the point. Hell, I even got my Go for free. It's really quite annoying. Having owned both systems, I personally enjoy the Go much more; to where-as people like agent haven't ever even tried it, but just go with the general conscious. Am I not a cheap ass because I own a Go? No; and that's the point.

As I said, go look all over anywhere the Go is mentioned. You constantly hear this crap. It's annoying; especially when the persons "views" (if you can call them views, since that's impossible without actually using it) are then cited by having a "Sigh" and a ":roll:". Hence why I mocked it so greatly.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'm currently looking for a GTA4 group and a Heavy Rain group. Sent me a PM if you have anything going, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Same here

[quote name='postalpez']I have been looking for one for dlc only. Im looking for a group more in to clasic rock.[/QUOTE]

I'd be into this as well, depending on the songs. I already have a TON of dlc.

[quote name='korn4004']everyone is here for ps3
PS1
Rayman
FF8
Crash Bandicoot 3
PSP
MGS Portable OPS
Serious Go owners only[/QUOTE]
There's a small group of us, I think at least 2 groups are looking for additional members if your interested.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238663

Even though I can't get rid of my PSP2000, I loooove my Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back