Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='JJSP']For those that didn't hear, Circuit City is bundling in Call Of Duty 3 for free with Call Of Duty 4 for the release.

I'll probably pick this up launch week - feel free to add me.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for sharing! Thats too good to pass on.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Am I out of the loop? I don't get why they couldn't just type is.[/quote]

Because him are retarded.

Whats the est. time period before a newer game gets DLC? No online co-op really blows, and I am hoping they give it to us soon. (I hope they give it to us at all!)

I love how M$ announces there are gamertag pics but doesn't show any fucking preview of what I'm getting ripped off, erm... sucked into buying anywhere. :roll:

[quote name='hootie']Free copy of CoD3 with the purchase of CoD4.

My purchase at CC am confirmed, too.[/QUOTE]

How were you able to purchase? It's not out yet..

Do they do pre-orders now?

[quote name='nyprimus4']Bought @ CC am confirmed.[/quote]

2 hours of portal, and then I read this. My head are exploded.

You Am Here

rt-bizarroworld.jpg

OMG, I was going to get COD4 at CC but they had LOTRBFMEII at a BB in TX if you used a CC for 10% off the MSRP and another 5% if you PMed WM, LOL.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']OMG, I was going to get COD4 at CC but they had LOTRBFMEII at a BB in TX if you used a CC for 10% off the MSRP and another 5% if you PMed WM, LOL.[/QUOTE]

+1 Retard.

[quote name='Sexbomb']Should I trade in Halo 3? What you guys thinks?[/QUOTE]

Take a look at his mug in his Av. This dude is a Sexbomb! :lol:

I'm not one to spam or anything like that, just thought you guys would be interested that Evil Avatar Radio had an interview with Infinity Ward this past Friday and we'll be playing it on the show on Monday.

You can find some of the questions ask in this thread.

nice vid!!

There are some people that already do have this game.. a guy on the gamefaqs forum has on, gamertag is lucast if you want to check it via xbox.com jealous!

Arcade mode is in the game and becomes playable once you beat the single player campaign. Also looks to be leaderboards for that game type as well.

I can't wait to play this game now. The action in the videos look awesome. I need to beat Ratchet and Clank Future before I get my mitts on this game.

I must have this game...I dont think i can wait for Yourfree360 to order it, i might just have to pick it up in store.

That arcade mode is kickass!

just got a call from gamestop saying that COD4 will be in tommorrow. I'm gettin it from C city now for the free COD3, but anyone with preorders might be able to get it tommorrow.

Does anybody know if this supports 4 vs 4 system link? We are planning on having a LAN party this friday, but we need to make sure this will work.

[quote name='seanr1221']Pretty excited for this, but have no clue which system to buy it on.[/quote]
I did 360 for the achievements and I have a lot of friends planning to get it for the 360 already.

Why would Gamestop be getting this tomorrow?

I don't think it's street dated, and it's shipping tomorrow. Weird.

I'd rather pick it up from CC for CoD3 but the extra day is definitely tempting.

Got mine preorded at Blockbuster (trade 4, free preorder). Hopefully they have it soon, Tuesday at the latest.

ARGH, I cannot wait any longer. The last time I anticipated a game this much was back when Oblivion came out. I even had a freaking dream I was playing CoD 4 last night.

I usually don't get this excited waiting for a video game's release anymore, but if CoD 4 is causing me to be this excited, I cannot imagine how unbearable the days leading up to Mass Effect's release will be.

n e kno if i buy cod4 at cc return it i will keep the cod3 i did this with FF11 and kameo bought kameo and got ff11 for free and then returned kameo and kept FF11 and had no problems

bread's done
Back