CC $40 off $200 **UPDATED** Full Scan - Now *Valid Thru 5/31*

bushe

CAG Veteran
Link to the new CC UPS coupon

4/1/07-5/31/07

The full scan is not uploaded by me but the cropped image was taking from it and uploaded by me.

Cropped Image(just coupon)

Full Coupon Scan

Thanks to pulverizer from fuckwallet

[quote name='pulverizer72'][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FAQ

Q. Where do these coupons come from?
A. When you fill out a change of address form with the USPS, they will send you a welcome package to your new address that includes a number of coupons, including a 10% off at Home Depot and these Circuit City Coupons.

Q. What coupons are included?
A. There are three coupons. $40 off $199, 10% off on all TVs $100 & up including sale items & 10% off receivers, speakers, subwoofers & DVD recorders.

Q. Why is this YMMV?
A. This is YMMV because in the fine print of the coupons it reads "Reproductions/ photocopies will not be accepted" so it depends on your store. Many people have been very successful with these coupons. I've even been able to use B&W copies of these coupons, although I recommend a color printout.

Q. Can I use the coupons online?
A. No. But many have reported success ordering online for in-store pick up and then having the coupon applied by the CSR when they pick up their item. This is also the method to use if you want any other online discount applied.

Q. Are these one time use codes?
A. These are not one-time use codes. All of the USPS coupons so far use the same codes.

Q. Are there any other Circuit City coupons?
A. Yes, there are. If you are an entertainment.com member you can use a 10% off coupon from their site good on ANYTHING once a year online or instore. It may be beneficial to become a member and use it on a big ticket item, like a ps3. There is also a AAA 10% off coupon available.

Q. Will OTHER retailers such as Best Buy honor these coupons?
A. Generally, no. In certain circumstances (such as pricematching a Circuit City price on the 42" Panasonic TV last fall) BB has honored this in the past. Experience from several FWers indicates that having a receipt of someone else from a BB or CC with the final price indicated helps the YMMV factor on these attempts. Office Depot PM policy is to accept competitor's coupons.

Q. What is the best way to maximize this coupon?
A. The closer you get to $200 (not $199) without going under, the more you maximize your coupon. The reason you want to spend at least $200 and not $199 is to make sure any items with rebates still meet their minimum purchase price, which is usually 20% off. Assuming you spend exactly $200, the coupon will take exactly 20% off EACH item on your receipt. The coupon will never take more than $40 off your total. If you spend $300, each item will be reduced by 15% and the discounts will add up to $40. If you spend $400, each item will be reduced by 10% and so on. If you decide to return one item at a later date, it will not affect the discount applied to the other items but you will only be refunded the item's original price minus its discount, which is what you paid to begin with.
[/FONT]

[/quote]

[quote name='rly723']nice!! now if i could only find a Wi to use it on[/quote]

Did you read the fine print?:roll:

no consoles huh? its like they took a cool coupon and took away everything cool about it.

my first thought was actually "YES! PSP!" but now its "i'm not going to spend $200 on random stuff anytime soon!"

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Why?[/quote] Somewhat sarcastic, somewhat desperate plea to have a complete collection of games. One of those, but still plenty I'm missing from this current gen before it goes away.

[quote name='bardockkun']Somewhat sarcastic, somewhat desperate plea to have a complete collection of games. One of those, but still plenty I'm missing from this current gen before it goes away.[/quote]

Again, what's the point?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Again, what's the point?[/quote]
The curse of this website that basically believes im obligated to get more games then I'm accustomed to because so damn cheap. No real point per say, just a need for consumerism.

Well I guess if you're buying brand new games with this coupon it's almost a buy 3 get 1 free. (By NEW I mean new releases that are still priced around $49.99),

Re: 8.96 games it might be YMMV since the checkout computers only allow something like 18 line items at a time so you are going to have some more expensive items to get over the $200 threshold. I was thinking about using this to grab some of the umds that are b1g1f but I would run into the same problem. (Even worse because it uses three lines for every 2 umds) What a lame checkout system.

[quote name='bardockkun']The curse of this website that basically believes im obligated to get more games then I'm accustomed to because so damn cheap. No real point per say, just a need for consumerism.[/quote]

Dont do it man! i've been there lol and have stacks of games i don't know waht to do with. Plus i keep picking up more! Sucks working next to EB, GS, Best Buy and CC lol. :bouncy:

Man, I wish someone would post a high res scan. It would be awesome if they could post a high res scan of the whole page, including the other two coupons and the picture. I had great success with the full page scans last time, but I got turned away with the last coupon which was just the march expiring coupon in low res.

The last time I got this coupon (back in Oct/Nov 2006) it was included in a letter I received from the post office confirming a change in address. In the letter were some coupons and one of them was a Circuit City flyer saying "Welcome to the neighborhood" and there was the $40 off $200 coupon.

Not sure where this new one's source is though...

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I can't wait until CC torpedoes this coupon like last time.[/quote]

Well, would it make sense to downplay the title of the thread?
Perhaps No flags ...?
And keep posts to a pertinent minimum?

Just a thought....

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Hot damn, that is really tempting me to get the HD-DVD drive for the 360. But I am SO SHORT ON CASH right now!

Damn you Amazon and your insane DotD![/quote]

Trust me. The HD-DVD drive isn't worth it.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Why not?[/quote]

Let me rephrase that. If you have a 50 inch or larger HDTV that can display 1080p, then it's worth it. Otherwise, get an upscaling DVD player for under $100 and get the same picture quality.

[quote name='espionage']The last time I got this coupon (back in Oct/Nov 2006) it was included in a letter I received from the post office confirming a change in address. In the letter were some coupons and one of them was a Circuit City flyer saying "Welcome to the neighborhood" and there was the $40 off $200 coupon.

Not sure where this new one's source is though...[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure all of these come from the "Welcome to the neighborhood" packs. It's just when whoever scans them, they don't scan the whole thing nor do they scan it at a high enough res not to raise eyebrows. I used the full page one 3 times when it was current, and the cust service folks didn't bat an eye.

[quote name='Blade70']Indeed, HD-DVD is dieing.[/quote]Ummm...no. That's looking at a short time span and completely neglecting the past few months of sales between the formats. Take in the fact that there have been plenty of deals with Blu-Ray discs that involve getting one free, so Blu-Ray media uptake artificially increases.

And if anyone says an upscaled DVD looks just as good as HD content even on a sub 50" screen, must be blind. There's a clear difference between content fidelity.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Ummm...no. That's looking at a short time span and completely neglecting the past few months of sales between the formats. Take in the fact that there have been plenty of deals with Blu-Ray discs that involve getting one free, so Blu-Ray media uptake artificially increases.

And if anyone says an upscaled DVD looks just as good as HD content even on a sub 50" screen, must be blind. There's a clear difference between content fidelity.[/quote]

Really? Because I have both and I did a shot comparison and it showed little to no difference.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Really? Because I have both and I did a shot comparison and it showed little to no difference.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm?? I would like to know what components you are using. TV/Plasma/LCD, are they HDTV, what upconverting DVD player are you using versus HD/Blu-ray player, 720P/1080i/1080p etc.

Everything I have seen is a definite difference between HD and upconversion.

LCD using the xbox 360's DVD drive upconverting with a VGA cable in 768p. I compared that to the HD-DVD drive displaying in 768p and it was pretty much the same. I'm not saying there's not an improvement, but not a $200 improvement. Get the HD-DVD drive when it's $50 and it might be worth it.

They have this physical coupon on Ebay BUT it expires the end of March. Some guy is selling the coupon for $5 and then emailing it to you to print out. lol

Like others have said PLEASE scan the whole page. I never go to Circuit City so i'm not sure how good my store is about coupons and such....

If this works I might have to cancel my Guitar Hero preorder. I plan of buying that and Virtua Tennis 3 anyway so I could end up with $60 more stuff for $32 with this coupon. I assume theywould tax the precoupon amount.

[quote name='$hady']They have this physical coupon on Ebay BUT it expires the end of March. Some guy is selling the coupon for $5 and then emailing it to you to print out. lol

Like others have said PLEASE scan the whole page. I never go to Circuit City so i'm not sure how good my store is about coupons and such....

If this works I might have to cancel my Guitar Hero preorder. I plan of buying that and Virtua Tennis 3 anyway so I could end up with $60 more stuff for $32 with this coupon. I assume theywould tax the precoupon amount.[/quote]

Did you even look at the coupon? It's $40 off of $200.

the reason they killed the first coupon is cause people were using them on Wiis and other consoles. many more were planning to do just that so they revised it. i dont think their profit margin is that much over $40 on a Wii so it's obvious why they wouldnt allow it.

[quote name='$hady']

If this works I might have to cancel my Guitar Hero preorder. I plan of buying that and Virtua Tennis 3 anyway so I could end up with $60 more stuff for $32 with this coupon. I assume theywould tax the precoupon amount.[/QUOTE]

i was thinking the same thing. use the coupon on guitar hero and get another $110 worth of stuff for $70.

The coupon works! I picked up Motorstorm, God of war 2, Tiger woods 07 Wii, Nyko charge kit Wii and Wii points for $170. thanks OP

bread's done
Back