Circuit City Autumn Sale - OFFICIAL LIST

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
While I know some folks have been discussion this in another thread, I felt its worthwhile enough to post the entire official list in a new thread so that way its easy to find for those who are now learning about it. Anyways, this is the WHOLE list of what is on sale. Took me nearly 45 some minutes to type it all as its four pages worth. Anyways, hope everyone finds at least ONE good title in this list.

XBox
---
Manhunt - $29.99
Silent Scope Complete - $9.96
Spawn - 4.96
Breakdown - $9.96
Kill.switch - $19.96
I-Ninga - $4.96
Big Mutha Truckers - $9.96
Star Wars Jedi Knight - $14.96
NASCAR Thunder - $14.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
FIFA Soccer 2004 - $14.96
Freedom Fighters - $9.96
NCAA Football 2004 - 14.96
NCAA March Madness 2004 - $14.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $9.96
Unreal II - $9.96
Soldier Of Fortune II - $14.96
Cabela's Deer Hunt - $9.96
Mission Impossible: Operation Surma - $9.96
Backyard Wrestling - $14.96
All Star Baseball 2005 - $19.96
Dynasty Warriors 4 - $14.96
Beyond Good And Evil - $9.96
Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu - $9.96
Rainbow Six 3 With Headset - $39.96
ESPN Major League Baseball - $19.96
ESPN NBA Baseketball - $9.96
NBA 2K3 - $4.96
ESPN NFL Football 2K4 - $9.96
ESPN College Hoops - $9.96
Hulk $9.96
NBA Inside Drive 2004 - $9.96
Tao Feng - $9.96
NHL Rivals 2004 - $9.96
Phantasy Star Online - $9.96
Amped - $9.96
NFL Fever 2004 - $4.96
MLB Inside Pitch 2003 - $4.96
Max Payne - $9.96
Hunter: Redeemer - $9.96
Metal Arms - $9.96
Morrowind - $9.96
Drake - $9.96

PS1
---
Rocket Power - $4.96
Madden NFL 2004 - $4.96
NASCAR Thunder 2004 - $4.96
Tomb Raider 2 - $4.96
Celebrity Death Match - $4.96
Ford Racing - $4.96
Spec Ops - $4.96
Tenchu - $4.96
Grand Theft Auto 2 - $4.96

PS2
---
Froggers Adventures - $9.96
Auto Modellista - $4.96
Tekken Tag Tournament - $14.96
Xenosaga - $14.96
Dead To Rights - $14.96
I-Ninja - $4.96
Spawn - $4.96
Kill.switch - $19.96
Time Crisis 3 With Gun - $39.99
Tak & The Power Of Juju - $9.96
Big Mutha Truckers - $9.96
NCAA March Madness 2004 - $14.96
NASCAR Thunder - $14.96
Warhammer 40K Fire Warrior - $9.96
Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion - $9.96
Evil Dead - $9.96
Champions Of Norrath - $14.96
Gladius - $14.96
Star Wars Bounty Hunter - $9.96
Lethal Skies II - $4.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
Looney Toons: Back In Action - $9.96
NBA Street - $14.96
MVP Baseball 2003 - $9.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $9.96
Backyard Wrestling - $14.96
All Star Baseball 2005 - $19.96
All Star Baseball 2004 - $9.96
Dynasty Warriors 4 - $9.96
X-Men - $9.96
Deer Hunter - $9.96
Socom - $29.96
Drakengard - $19.96
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance - $9.96
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - $9.96
Backyard Basketball - $9.96
ESPN Major League Baseball - $19.96
ESPN NBA Baseketball - $9.96
ESPN NFL Football 2K4 - $9.96
ESPN College Hoops - $9.96
Hulk $9.96
Chessmaster - $9.96
Monster 4x4 Master Of Metal - $4.96
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $14.96
Metal Arms - $9.96
Cat In The Hat - $9.96
SWAT: Global Strike Team - $9.96
Grand Theft Auto Bundle - $29.96
Destruction Derby Arena - $19.96
Great Escape - $9.96
Dead Or Alive Hardcore - $14.96
Arc The Lad - $9.96

Gamecube
---
Froggers Adventures - $9.96
WWE Wrestlemania X8 - $14.96
Freedom Fighters - $9.96
Star Wars Bounty Hunter - $4.96
Looney Toons: Back In Action - $9.96
Madden NFL 2004 - $14.96
Tiger Woods 2004 - $14.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
MVP Baseball 2004 - $29.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Pitfall Last Expedition - $14.96
Hulk $9.96
Billy Hatcher - $14.96
Sonic Adventure DX - $14.96
I-Ninga - $4.96

GBA
---
Ice Climber Classics - $9.96
Bomberman Classics - $9.96
Xevious Classics - $9.96
Mega Man Battle 3: White - $4.96
Mega Man Battle 3: Blue - $4.96
Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion - $9.96
Lord Of The Rings: Two Towers - $9.96
SSX 3 - $14.96
Bond: Everything Or Nothing - $14.96
Star Wars: Flight Of The Falcon - $14.96
Bionicle - $9.96
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets - $4.96
Looney Toons Back In Action $9.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $19.96
Pitfall Last Expedition - $9.96
Tiger Woods PGA Tour - $9.96
Wakeboarding Unleashed - $9.96
Yu-Yu Hakusho - $9.96
Dragonball Z Legacy Of Goku 2 - $9.96
Shrek: Reekin' Havok - $9.96
Dragonball Z Taiketsu - $9.96
Prince Of Persia - $14.96
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - $9.96
Incredible Hulk - $9.96
Cat In The Hat - $9.96

Hope this makes someone's day. :)

[quote name='BABETOOTH'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']After reading the Gamespot review I broke down and picked up the second to last Kya at CC. And I thought I was done after picking up i-ninja....

Also grabbed a couple Jump-packs.

As for The Morrowing GOTY Edition, it include the bonus material from the two expansion packs. Bloodmoon and Tribunal. Those aren't on the regular edition.[/quote]

Thanks Ackbar, I have to take a look at it but I think I messed up. Does the PH version of Morrowing include the bonus material? I passed on it because I hate those PH versions , GH, or PC versions of games. Rather have the original but for extra content I am willing to compromise...[/quote]

I could be wrong but I think the original version non PH is just the regular version. The GOTY=PH I believe, so if you want the extra stuff you have to get the PH version. I am not sure on this though, but for extra conent I'll take the PH version over the non-Ph.

I could be wrong but I think the original version non PH is just the regular version. The GOTY=PH I believe, so if you want the extra stuff you have to get the PH version. I am not sure on this though, but for extra conent I'll take the PH version over the non-Ph.

Nah, that is not right. The GOTY comes in a gold/brown type cover art, and clearly says Game of the Year Edition on it. Teh PH is NOT the same thing.

just hit up a CC near my area and got

I-Ninja (Xbox)
Arc The Lad (ps2)
Bombastic (ps2) i think this game was from the $5 CC sale

Just picked up Goblin Commander, Crouching Tiger, Mark of Kiri, and Phantasy Star.

I noticed Siren was $19.99

One question does Phantasy Star play Offline or is Online Required?

[quote name='blackchubby']Just picked up Goblin Commander, Crouching Tiger, Mark of Kiri, and Phantasy Star.

One question does Phantasy Star play Offline or is Online Required?[/quote]

the xbox is online only

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='blackchubby']Just picked up Goblin Commander, Crouching Tiger, Mark of Kiri, and Phantasy Star.

the xbox is online only[/quote]

I think it can be played offline, but still requires Live to be connected. Am I wrong?

PSO needs a Live account on the machine, it doesn't even have to be an active account. Goblin Commander for which system? If it's 5, I'm all over that.

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='blackchubby']Just picked up Goblin Commander, Crouching Tiger, Mark of Kiri, and Phantasy Star.

the xbox is online only[/quote]

You need an Xbox Live account to play the game. But you can play it offline without a "hunters license" which is $8 a month or so. Regardless, you can't play either offline mode or online mode without a XBL account.

[quote name='BABETOOTH'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']After reading the Gamespot review I broke down and picked up the second to last Kya at CC. And I thought I was done after picking up i-ninja....

As for The Morrowing GOTY Edition, it include the bonus material from the two expansion packs. Bloodmoon and Tribunal. Those aren't on the regular edition.[/quote]

Thanks Ackbar, I have to take a look at it but I think I messed up. Does the PH version of Morrowing include the bonus material? I passed on it because I hate those PH versions , GH, or PC versions of games. Rather have the original but for extra content I am willing to compromise...[/quote]

The PH version of Morrowind doesn't have the extra content, as I picked up the PH version, then later the GOTY edition.

If you can get the GOTY edition, the added content adds another 40+ hours of gameplay to the game.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Frankly I dunno...

If msdmoney is right and they are sending out the GOTY Editions you can still order them at CC. They're in stock. If you don't like it or you don't get teh GOTY edition you could always return it.

Has anyone picked up the GOTY Edition in store for $10?

Anyway, I'll probably head up to Target this weekend and get it if it's still there. They're selling the PC version for $20 and supposedly is's superior to the Xbox version.[/quote]

I picked my copy up at the CC sale in July for $5. I ended up selling my PH copy to a fellow CAGer for cheap a couple of months ago.

If you're going to get a version for the XBox, I'd recommend getting the GOTY edition, mainly for the additional content.

Another option is to try a Kohl's store nearby, as they have the GOTY edition for $17.99, if memory serves.

[quote name='blackchubby']Yeah got Goblin Commander XBOX and Mark or Kri for $5 the rest was $10[/quote]

mine had goblin for 10 man if i knew it was 5 i would of got it

You need an Xbox Live account to play the game. But you can play it offline without a "hunters license" which is $8 a month or so. Regardless, you can't play either offline mode or online mode without a XBL account.[/quote]

OK so either way u still gotta pay. Thanks.

The Gaithersburg, Maryland CC had a bunch last nite. I got:

Xbox: Silent Scope Complete, I-Ninja and Dynasty Warriors 4
PS2: Spawn, Crouching Tiger, and Auto Modellista

I saw a bunch more there too, stuff I didn't want or already bought. Anyway, just letting you know.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']does anyone know if Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires is $10 or is it just Dynasty warriors 4[/quote]

The CC I went to only had Empires (I wasn't even aware of a difference), and Empires was full price ($30 I think).

At the Saugus, MA CC I got:

Breakdown - $10 (few left)
Spawn Xbox - $5 (few left)
Silent Scope - $10 (few left)
Auto Modelista PS2 -$5 (Got the last one)
Megaman White - $5 (few left)
Megaman Blue - $5 (few left)
and a bunch of 2003 Jampacks at a penny a piece.

Making out pretty good so far! I checked the aforementioned DW4:Empires, and it was full price, and I also checked Monster Rancher 3 (which was 20 bucks).

[quote name='johnnyoski'][quote name='Jarrett']:oops: I just went to another circuitcity and stocked up on Hobbits. Now I have like $120 something on my blockbuster value card. :shock: BTW, the Humble store had almost everything on the list and they were marked down for the most part.[/quote]

OK...now you are getting dangerously close to flame country.
Picking up a few extra copies to make a couple of bucks is one thing, going store to store to pick up every available copy of a game because you figured out a loophole in a system is another.[/quote]I didn't pick up every copy. Why would I do that. I left two there.

[quote name='BABETOOTH'][quote name='johnnyoski'][quote name='Jarrett']:oops: I just went to another circuitcity and stocked up on Hobbits. Now I have like $120 something on my blockbuster value card. :shock: BTW, the Humble store had almost everything on the list and they were marked down for the most part.[/quote]

OK...now you are getting dangerously close to flame country.
Picking up a few extra copies to make a couple of bucks is one thing, going store to store to pick up every available copy of a game because you figured out a loophole in a system is another.[/quote]

Leave a few for fellow CAGERs please :wink:[/quote]I left a few at the two stores I went to. When I went to trade them at the blockbuster there was already 3 used there. :eek:

Maybe I misread but did someone say that one of the hobbits was 5 dollars?

I checked both PS2 and XBOX and they were both 10 dollars.

Gor four more games from the list.

Stickered $170

Rang up at $40

Hilarious

P.S Arlington,Tx has a ton of Mark of Kri

[quote name='msdmoney'][quote name='BABETOOTH'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']After reading the Gamespot review I broke down and picked up the second to last Kya at CC. And I thought I was done after picking up i-ninja....

I could be wrong but I think the original version non PH is just the regular version. The GOTY=PH I believe, so if you want the extra stuff you have to get the PH version. I am not sure on this though, but for extra conent I'll take the PH version over the non-Ph.[/quote]

Now I feel stupid, cause I had the PH version in my hands and didnt read the back. If this is the case I'll see if they take back the original for the PH version if they have any copies left. This would be the first time I would on purpose buy a PH version of a game over the original.

Thank you and Ackbar for your input!!! :D

[quote name='secretvampire']

Nah, that is not right. The GOTY comes in a gold/brown type cover art, and clearly says Game of the Year Edition on it. Teh PH is NOT the same thing.[/quote]

When I get home from work I'll check because if I am not mistaken I remember that the color on the artbox was like gold/brown. If that's the case then I may have the right one after all. Thanks secretvampire :D
I bought the game yesterday on my way to work, and have so many other games to finish that I didnot even bother to open it or read much on it.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='BABETOOTH'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']After reading the Gamespot review I broke down and picked up the second to last Kya at CC. And I thought I was done after picking up i-ninja....

The PH version of Morrowind doesn't have the extra content, as I picked up the PH version, then later the GOTY edition.

If you can get the GOTY edition, the added content adds another 40+ hours of gameplay to the game.[/quote]

That's awesome "shrike" now I'll never leave my house again :)

I just got back from CC in ROANOKE,VA..

I got ...

Auto Modellista (they still had at least one left)
Champions of Norrath (at least 2 left)
Silent Scope Complete (last one)
I-Ninja - Xbox (plenty left)
Breakdown (a few still left)

Big surprise is that I found NBA 2K3 for Gamecube. Apparently it is hard to find and I got the last copy for $4.99.

hey i tried to take the hobbit to a blockbuster in houston and they only wanted to give me 12 dollars credit. What giveS???

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='secretvampire']Nah, that is not right. The GOTY comes in a gold/brown type cover art, and clearly says Game of the Year Edition on it. Teh PH is NOT the same thing.[/quote]

That is correct.

Here are two links from EBGames that show the difference:

PH version:
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/209980.asp

GOTY version:
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233994.asp

See the difference?[/quote]

By looking at the pictures I see I got the original. CRAP, I dont remember seeing the GOTY version at the store. Only the PH which they had like 4 left. Thanks dude!

[quote name='mean100000']hey i tried to take the hobbit to a blockbuster in houston and they only wanted to give me 12 dollars credit. What giveS???[/quote]

xbox version gets12 the cube version gets 25

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I just got back from CC in ROANOKE,VA..

I got ...

Big surprise is that I found NBA 2K3 for Gamecube. Apparently it is hard to find and I got the last copy for $4.99.[/quote]

I think its NCAA 2k3 that's hard to find. I see NBA 2k3 for GC quite often.

for those who live in the bay area, i went to the hayward store and they didn't have much of anything for xbox and gamecube. saw a few bounty hunters for gamecube and that was it. i'm gonna visit the pleasanton/dublin store tomorrow morning and see if there's anything. from experience the pleasanton/dublin store has better selections than the hayward store.

[quote name='mean100000']hey i tried to take the hobbit to a blockbuster in houston and they only wanted to give me 12 dollars credit. What giveS???[/quote]xbox or gamecube?

I can honestly say after playing it that Mega Man Battle Network 3 is a steal at $5. The game may have a younger slant as far as the story goes, but it has high production values, great 2D graphics, and TONS of customization. The battle system is pretty neat too...it's different than I imagined from reading reviews.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this sale! :)

[quote name='scsg75'][quote name='GuilewasNK']I just got back from CC in ROANOKE,VA..

I got ...

Big surprise is that I found NBA 2K3 for Gamecube. Apparently it is hard to find and I got the last copy for $4.99.[/quote]

I think its NCAA 2k3 that's hard to find. I see NBA 2k3 for GC quite often.[/quote]

Oh well, it was only 5 bucks so no big loss :p

Thanks for the info though.

I went shopping today, and there was a Circuit City right next to the mall. I swung by to check out their selection. Most of their games were placed under the wrong categories, but I managed to find I-Ninja and Mark of Kri for a little less than 5 dollars each. I also say Rogue Ops, Kya, Tak, and Hobbit, but passed. Very happy with that (thats the 11th game in a month!). Thanks again, OP, for the list!

Funny thing is, the guy forgot to take off the plastic cases on the games. I was halfway out the store before I noticed and turned back.

And on another note, GuilewasNK, that is a very awesome sig. Where did you find it?

Made a couple runs... Not very many CC's in my area. But had no luck finding

The two megaman games.
Tak for the gamecube.
Lethal Skies II - PS2
X-men - PS2

Did pick up

xbox - spawn, I-ninja, Unreal II, ESPN NBA Basketball (missed this on the BB sale), NBA 2K3.
PS2 - Spawn, Tak, Hulk, Arc The Lad
Cube - Pitfall, Sonic Adven DX, I-Ninja
GBA - Pitfall

I tend to be more likely to pick up cube games even though I know sometimes it is only $5 less than other places because cube games seem harder to find at times.

I hate keeping tack of one title for multiple systems (it is easy to forget which system you have it for).

I hate even more trying to remember which sports titles I have. I try not to get too many cause they are a dime a dozen, so I usually pick up one here and there.

ok i went to my circuit city and the only thing they had for xbox from the list was drake, kill.switch, and amped (except amped wasn't marked down, yes i asked and they scanned it)

the guy noticed i had a list and he said there were like masses of people coming in all day long on thursday with lists.......i was like wtf, how many CAG can possibly shop at the CC near downtown orlando

so all i really wanted bad was i-ninja for xbox but they were sold out...they guy admitted to me the most of the employees bought them up before customers had a chance.......so i ended up not getting anything cause i definitely didn't want to get drake.....hehe

Just got I-Ninja (Xbox), Spawn Armageddon (PS2), The Hobbit (PS2), Bombastic (PS2), and Alter Echo (PS2).

All for trade bait, how much do you get for Alter Echo and Bombastic at Game Rush?

I couldn't resist and went to CC today to check out what they had GC wise. I still have 3 games left over from the first CC and latest TRU sale that I've barely touched so I decided I would be very selective with what I bought this time.

After looking at the list on pg 1 of the thread the only games I was really interested from the GC and GBA selections were I-Ninja and Tak. I picked up the last Tak my local CC had and did not find I-Ninja so I only spent $10.

The guy being rung up beside me bout crapped when his DVD and copy of Madden 2004 rang up for a total of about $25. He was pleasantly surprised to find his football game was $5.

[quote name='mean100000']hey i tried to take the hobbit to a blockbuster in houston and they only wanted to give me 12 dollars credit. What giveS???[/quote]

You only make a $7 profit?

I'm hoping to get that Silent Scope Complete and Arc the Lad, personally.

I was planning to go to BB to pick up Jak 2 tomorrow, anyway, and CC is right next door. I'll go there and see if they have either game, first.

I picked up (PS2)Auto Modellista and (GC)Star Wars Bounty Hunter today. I'm going to try to find (PS2)Amplitude and (PS2)Dynasty Warriors 4 at a different CC tomorrow.

[quote name='Si1veR']I picked up (PS2)Auto Modellista and (GC)Star Wars Bounty Hunter today. I'm going to try to find (PS2)Amplitude and (PS2)Dynasty Warriors 4 at a different CC tomorrow.[/quote]

is amplitude part of this CC sale?
if so, im guessing $5 dollars right. i saw a copy today but didnt bother asking to scan it.

uh ya, that's what it's worth on xbox and ps2....

[quote name='jntznjamz'][quote name='Si1veR']I picked up (PS2)Auto Modellista and (GC)Star Wars Bounty Hunter today. I'm going to try to find (PS2)Amplitude and (PS2)Dynasty Warriors 4 at a different CC tomorrow.[/quote]

is amplitude part of this CC sale?
if so, im guessing $5 dollars right. i saw a copy today but didnt bother asking to scan it.[/quote]

it's $10.

Since this thread is really growing I just wanted to confirm that the list at the beginning is correct and is valid at all CC stores. I'm a CC employee and I have the list print-out confirming these prices for all stores. I was able to get PS2-Champions of Norrath ($15) & Killswitch ($9-price match EB Games!), Xbox-Beyond Good and Evil ($10) & Max Payne ($10) and GC-Star Wars: Bounty Hunter($5). Happy Hunting!

[quote name='pfunkpearl'][quote name='mean100000']hey i tried to take the hobbit to a blockbuster in houston and they only wanted to give me 12 dollars credit. What giveS???[/quote]

uh ya, that's what it's worth on xbox and ps2....[/quote]

Not true, at Game Rush I got 25 bucks for the PS2 Hobbit.

bread's done
Back