Circuit City Autumn Sale - OFFICIAL LIST

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
While I know some folks have been discussion this in another thread, I felt its worthwhile enough to post the entire official list in a new thread so that way its easy to find for those who are now learning about it. Anyways, this is the WHOLE list of what is on sale. Took me nearly 45 some minutes to type it all as its four pages worth. Anyways, hope everyone finds at least ONE good title in this list.

XBox
---
Manhunt - $29.99
Silent Scope Complete - $9.96
Spawn - 4.96
Breakdown - $9.96
Kill.switch - $19.96
I-Ninga - $4.96
Big Mutha Truckers - $9.96
Star Wars Jedi Knight - $14.96
NASCAR Thunder - $14.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
FIFA Soccer 2004 - $14.96
Freedom Fighters - $9.96
NCAA Football 2004 - 14.96
NCAA March Madness 2004 - $14.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $9.96
Unreal II - $9.96
Soldier Of Fortune II - $14.96
Cabela's Deer Hunt - $9.96
Mission Impossible: Operation Surma - $9.96
Backyard Wrestling - $14.96
All Star Baseball 2005 - $19.96
Dynasty Warriors 4 - $14.96
Beyond Good And Evil - $9.96
Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu - $9.96
Rainbow Six 3 With Headset - $39.96
ESPN Major League Baseball - $19.96
ESPN NBA Baseketball - $9.96
NBA 2K3 - $4.96
ESPN NFL Football 2K4 - $9.96
ESPN College Hoops - $9.96
Hulk $9.96
NBA Inside Drive 2004 - $9.96
Tao Feng - $9.96
NHL Rivals 2004 - $9.96
Phantasy Star Online - $9.96
Amped - $9.96
NFL Fever 2004 - $4.96
MLB Inside Pitch 2003 - $4.96
Max Payne - $9.96
Hunter: Redeemer - $9.96
Metal Arms - $9.96
Morrowind - $9.96
Drake - $9.96

PS1
---
Rocket Power - $4.96
Madden NFL 2004 - $4.96
NASCAR Thunder 2004 - $4.96
Tomb Raider 2 - $4.96
Celebrity Death Match - $4.96
Ford Racing - $4.96
Spec Ops - $4.96
Tenchu - $4.96
Grand Theft Auto 2 - $4.96

PS2
---
Froggers Adventures - $9.96
Auto Modellista - $4.96
Tekken Tag Tournament - $14.96
Xenosaga - $14.96
Dead To Rights - $14.96
I-Ninja - $4.96
Spawn - $4.96
Kill.switch - $19.96
Time Crisis 3 With Gun - $39.99
Tak & The Power Of Juju - $9.96
Big Mutha Truckers - $9.96
NCAA March Madness 2004 - $14.96
NASCAR Thunder - $14.96
Warhammer 40K Fire Warrior - $9.96
Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion - $9.96
Evil Dead - $9.96
Champions Of Norrath - $14.96
Gladius - $14.96
Star Wars Bounty Hunter - $9.96
Lethal Skies II - $4.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
Looney Toons: Back In Action - $9.96
NBA Street - $14.96
MVP Baseball 2003 - $9.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $9.96
Backyard Wrestling - $14.96
All Star Baseball 2005 - $19.96
All Star Baseball 2004 - $9.96
Dynasty Warriors 4 - $9.96
X-Men - $9.96
Deer Hunter - $9.96
Socom - $29.96
Drakengard - $19.96
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance - $9.96
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - $9.96
Backyard Basketball - $9.96
ESPN Major League Baseball - $19.96
ESPN NBA Baseketball - $9.96
ESPN NFL Football 2K4 - $9.96
ESPN College Hoops - $9.96
Hulk $9.96
Chessmaster - $9.96
Monster 4x4 Master Of Metal - $4.96
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $14.96
Metal Arms - $9.96
Cat In The Hat - $9.96
SWAT: Global Strike Team - $9.96
Grand Theft Auto Bundle - $29.96
Destruction Derby Arena - $19.96
Great Escape - $9.96
Dead Or Alive Hardcore - $14.96
Arc The Lad - $9.96

Gamecube
---
Froggers Adventures - $9.96
WWE Wrestlemania X8 - $14.96
Freedom Fighters - $9.96
Star Wars Bounty Hunter - $4.96
Looney Toons: Back In Action - $9.96
Madden NFL 2004 - $14.96
Tiger Woods 2004 - $14.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
MVP Baseball 2004 - $29.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Pitfall Last Expedition - $14.96
Hulk $9.96
Billy Hatcher - $14.96
Sonic Adventure DX - $14.96
I-Ninga - $4.96

GBA
---
Ice Climber Classics - $9.96
Bomberman Classics - $9.96
Xevious Classics - $9.96
Mega Man Battle 3: White - $4.96
Mega Man Battle 3: Blue - $4.96
Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion - $9.96
Lord Of The Rings: Two Towers - $9.96
SSX 3 - $14.96
Bond: Everything Or Nothing - $14.96
Star Wars: Flight Of The Falcon - $14.96
Bionicle - $9.96
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets - $4.96
Looney Toons Back In Action $9.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $19.96
Pitfall Last Expedition - $9.96
Tiger Woods PGA Tour - $9.96
Wakeboarding Unleashed - $9.96
Yu-Yu Hakusho - $9.96
Dragonball Z Legacy Of Goku 2 - $9.96
Shrek: Reekin' Havok - $9.96
Dragonball Z Taiketsu - $9.96
Prince Of Persia - $14.96
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - $9.96
Incredible Hulk - $9.96
Cat In The Hat - $9.96

Hope this makes someone's day. :)

[quote name='smalien1']I got auto modellista and some Roz game for five bucks each, I'm going to give the strange Roz game away though, it's too weird[/quote]

ALREADY POSTED!*

*too lazy to look around the TRU thread for it*

Went to CC and got:

Arc the Lad - PS2 $10
Mark Of Kri - PS2 $5
I Ninja - Xbox $5
Mega Man Battle Network 3 White - GBA $5
HD compatible TV Antenae - $10 Works great.

Ran Across to staples and picked up:
4 pks of 15 Maxell DVD+R - $10 each = $40
Fabric Executive Chair - $40
$15 off coupon.

Spent about $100 today.

EDIT:Drakengard Rang up as $20, not 8.99 that deal IS YMMV

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='smalien1']I got auto modellista and some Roz game for five bucks each, I'm going to give the strange Roz game away though, it's too weird[/quote]

ALREADY POSTED!*

*too lazy to look around the TRU thread for it*[/quote]

Sheez smalien, at least try to be original when you make up stupid shit. Sad.

[quote name='evilmax17']...and CC accepted this coupon? What should my song/dance be to the cashier (in terms of policy).[/quote]AFAIK, their policy is to accept competitor's coupons but some stores are uneducated on the matter and asume that they don't so you might have to speak to a higher up and even then they might not be aware of that policy.

[quote name='evilmax17']...and CC accepted this coupon? What should my song/dance be to the cashier (in terms of policy).[/quote]

I am curious too, because I asked the other day and they refused to take it. Is it their policy to accept competitors cupons or is it YMMV. Please advise. I'd love to use a cupon but don't want to cause a scene if am wrong. :(

[quote name='scsg75'][quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='smalien1']I got auto modellista and some Roz game for five bucks each, I'm going to give the strange Roz game away though, it's too weird[/quote]

ALREADY POSTED!*

*too lazy to look around the TRU thread for it*[/quote]

Sheez smalien, at least try to be original when you make up stupid shit. Sad.[/quote]
actually I was coping my own joke, I've said it like 4 times and this is the first time any one ever noticed I made it more than once

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='KAR10']I went to CC and got (All Xbox Games) :

Silent Scope $10
Tao Feng $10
Unreal II $5
Inside Drive 2004 $5
Outlaw Volleyball $5
Spawn $5
The Ultimate Halo Companion DVD Set (2 Disc)/Brute Force Book Bundle $.01

Nice Deals

Note: Some of the games are LIVE so I used the $5 off coupon inside the Free Gamepro Mag.[/quote]

Hrm, which Gamepro was this coupon in (what's on the cover)? If i find the coupon, I might have to pick up Unreal2 for 5.[/quote]

Inside this mag there is a coupon at the end of the page. The small 46 page magazine can be found at Best Buy by the gaming section. If you encounter problem with Circuit City employees not accepting the coupon ask them that you wish to speak with the manager. They have a policy accepting competitors coupons.

f90b54b6.jpg

Went back today and picked up a couple of extras for gifts, and found one that was a real surprise:

Rocky XBOX 4.99

I think this was left over from the 4.99 summer clearance. What's funny is that IGN gave it an 8.7, but Gamespot a 5.5.

That's the most dramatic difference I've ever seen betweeen those 2 sites. Guess I'll find out who is right :wink:

picked up:

Star Wars Bounty Hunter (GC) $5
Breakdown (Xbox) $10
I Ninja (Xbox) $5

These from the CC in northeast Columbia. Saw some other stuff but nothing that grabbed my interests.

[quote name='doubledown']So, what games are fetching the most at GameRush. I stopped at the Roseville, MI CC also, and they didn't have much for XBOX. PS2 had a few games though.....I think they had I-Ninja ^^^^^ also (if you were looking for Ps2)

I'm curious what I can get the most out of at GameRush from this sale.....thanks![/quote]

Haha sorry dude I meant the Roseville in Minnesota. I remember I was in Michigan one time and you guys had some of the same cities as us too. And hey I know this one Roseville guy in MI. He was also a gamer.. It's seems Michigan is big on gamers.

[quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='1SwtDeception']Damn the CC I went to yesterday in Roseville just had nothing. I was just hopeing for I-Ninja and Drakengard that's all and they don't even have those in stock. I suppose today the other CC could have something....[/quote]

Try the Coon Rapids location. Plenty of everything there. :D[/quote]

I never knew there was one in Coon Rapids. I always go to Roseville (which has nothing usually) or Burnsville (has some updates). And at the Burnsville one I picked up the last copy of Amplitude as well for $10.00. =]

[quote name='smalien1']is The Great Escape made from the movie with Steve McQueen?[/quote]

Yes it is. Not a very good game, though, believe me.

I went to a few CCs this weekend. Picked up some trade bait and little else: Spawn Xbox, I-Ninja GC, Warhammer 40K, Mark of Kri, Harry Potter GBA, etc. Also picked up Xevious GBA for myself, and went over to TRU for $10 Motocross Maniacs Advance.

I visited the Clackamas store (Portland, OR) today around 5:00 pm. Here's what I got:

PS2:
Kya: Dark Lineage - $9.96
Got the last copy.

Bombastic - $4.96
Got the last copy of this as well.

I-Ninja - $4.96
1 copy left.

GBA:
Xevious - $9.96
2 copies left.

[quote name='Bune']Stay away from Jantzen Beach, you! ;) [/quote]

Heh. Coincedentally, I'm planning on visiting that CC tormorrow in hopes of getting some games I couldn't find, since I have to go to Vancouver for something else.

DigitalSpace, you have me to thank for that last copy of Kya!

Bune, you're in Jantzen Beach cause of no tax, eh? Maybe you're the one who should stay out of Jantzen Beach! Kidding, kidding. If you see Amplitude, can you snag me one? I pretty much got all I wanted, except Amplitude... Not going back to Jantzen Beach anytime soon! :lol:

I only have one local CC & it seems as though I am the only one clearing out the store which is good for me. For some reason most of the games that are from the list still have their original prices on each game so I've been able to have my way on this sale.

I only have one local CC & it seems as though I am the only one clearing out the store which is good for me. For some reason most of the games that are from the list still have their original prices on each game so I've been able to have my way on this sale.

[quote name='sarkenobi']DigitalSpace, you have me to thank for that last copy of Kya![/quote]

Yeah, I read your post last night. :lol: I was hoping it'd still be there and I was a little worried someone might have beat me to it because I didn't get to CC until 5, so I was really happy to get it. :)

[quote name='speedy05']For some reason most of the games that are from the list still have their original prices on each game so I've been able to have my way on this sale.[/quote]

Yeah, I wonder what I would have found, if anything, if the price tags were marked correctly... :lol:

Oh, and a big thanks to the OP! :D

Silent Scope Complete gets $12 so that is about a $1-2 profit straight up. Combine it with promos and get anywhere from $17-22 for it.

anyone know if Bomberman for the gba is worth 10. I got it but dont know if i want to open it or take it back for the 10. icould keep it or i can take it back for the 10 pick up 2 copies of megaman 3 blue take them to a used game store and get 2 sort of top level games for another 10.

So keep bomberman for 10

or get 2 other games (ie like mario golf, goldnen sun ect for 10 each)

[quote name='DigitalSpace']I visited the Clackamas store (Portland, OR) today around 5:00 pm. Here's what I got:

PS2:
Kya: Dark Lineage - $9.96
Got the last copy.

Bombastic - $4.96
Got the last copy of this as well.

I-Ninja - $4.96
1 copy left.

GBA:
Xevious - $9.96
2 copies left.

[quote name='Bune']Stay away from Jantzen Beach, you! ;) [/quote]

Heh. Coincedentally, I'm planning on visiting that CC tormorrow in hopes of getting some games I couldn't find, since I have to go to Vancouver for something else.[/quote]

there were about 6 copies of Mark of Kri there when I left, but that was about it. Nothing else of note except for tons of jampacks.

[quote name='sarkenobi']DigitalSpace, you have me to thank for that last copy of Kya!

Bune, you're in Jantzen Beach cause of no tax, eh? Maybe you're the one who should stay out of Jantzen Beach! Kidding, kidding. If you see Amplitude, can you snag me one? I pretty much got all I wanted, except Amplitude... Not going back to Jantzen Beach anytime soon! :lol:[/quote]

Damn skippy! I saw an Amplitude yesterday, but didn't see your post till today. Sorry. It might still be there though.

[quote name='Snowcone']Silent Scope Complete gets $12 so that is about a $1-2 profit straight up. Combine it with promos and get anywhere from $17-22 for it.[/quote]

Thanks....maybe I'll pick it up and give it a try anways. People seem to like it. May also try to find the Hobbit for GCN (since it seems to fetch a lot a GameRush)

I think I've picked up about 6 different titles from my local CC over the past few days. Only 2 have been marked at the regular price. Most titles, at my local store anyway, have price tags that aren't even close to the sale price. A couple of examples: Mark of Kri was marked $29.99 and Star Wars Bounty Hunter was marked $39.99, both rang up as $4.99 at the register though.

[quote name='Trakan']Just wondering, were the prices marked, or were they still origininally priced?[/quote]

Originally priced for me... Both Mark of Kri and I-Ninja were priced at $30 and $20 each, respectively I found it weird that the clerk didn't even bat an eyelash when they rung up for $5. But then again, he did forget to take the plastic security cases off my games, so maybe he was just feeling really tired that day.

[quote name='Bune']
there were about 6 copies of Mark of Kri there when I left, but that was about it. Nothing else of note except for tons of jampacks.[/quote]

Thanks. I'll pick up Mark Of Kri.

Off Topic: On Amplitude, can you view the videos without actually having to play the game? I ask because I was playing the demo at my sis' house and I saw the Garbage video in the background while playing. Thanks.

I picked up Auto Modellistta (sp?) for $5...strictly to use as a pre-order trade. I was going to get Dynasty Warriors 4, but it was $29.99 as marked....oh well.

[quote name='Green-Bull']Off Topic: On Amplitude, can you view the videos without actually having to play the game? I ask because I was playing the demo at my sis' house and I saw the Garbage video in the background while playing. Thanks.[/quote]

Nope, they're just used as background footage for the game while playing. It's an awesome game, you guys need to get it if you find it.

[quote name='Nephets']

Nope, they're just used as background footage for the game while playing. It's an awesome game, you guys need to get it if you find it.[/quote]

I couldn't agree more. I bought it as an early birthday for myself the Saturday before last for $12.99 at ShopKo, and I have really been enjoying it. :) Love the Herbie Hancock "Rock It" remix!

I got Mark of Kri for $4.96... and it was the only worthwhile game @ my CC. Add Escape from Monkey Island to the list $14.96

[quote name='Zincdust'][quote name='Nephets']

Nope, they're just used as background footage for the game while playing. It's an awesome game, you guys need to get it if you find it.[/quote]

I couldn't agree more. I bought it as an early birthday for myself the Saturday before last for $12.99 at ShopKo, and I have really been enjoying it. :) Love the Herbie Hancock "Rock It" remix![/quote]

I gotta start playing that more "Rock-It" is awesome

I think Lethal Skies 2 was the only game I only saw one of out of three CCs. It was sitting right there and when I looked for more couldn't find any.

Stopped by the Jantzen Beach CC (Portland, OR) tonight, and got:

PS2:
Mark Of Kri - $4.96 (4 copies left)

Winter 2003 Jampack - .01
(1 copy left. There were two copies when I got there, and I was thinking of getting both, but I decided to leave the other one behind for someone else.)

I also got PS2 Ford Racing 2 for $4.96. However, please note that this is not a clearance title. It was mismarked with a $4.96 sticker that was meant for the Playstation game Ford Racing. The other copies of Ford Racing 2 were marked with their correct price ($9.99) and will ring up at that price. Mine did, and I told the clerk about the sticker and he sold it to me for the mismarked price. Oddly, every copy of PSX Ford Racing in the store was marked at $8.99.

Here's some other stuff I saw there that stood out. Some of this was marked at the clearance price and some wasn't.

GBA Mega Man Battle White (1 copy left)
GBA Bomberman (3 copies left)
GBA Ice Climber (4 copies left)
GBA Xevious (2 copies left)
PS2 I-Ninja (1 copy left)
GC Billy Hatcher (I'm guessing at least 2-3 copies left)

I got to the store around 8:40 pm (CC closes at 9 pm) and I think I was the last or second-to-last customer because they had to unlock the doors to let me out. :lol:

Hope this helps someone out.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']they had to unlock the doors to let me out.[/quote]

CAG'ers - We make out like bandits, and, sometimes, even get locked in stores like bandits. :lol:

i picked up
Freedom Fighters - GCN
Mark of Kri - PS2
Arc The Lad - PS2
Metal Arms - PS2
Mega Man BN White - GBA

My CC had most of the games on the list, not priced correctly including 10 copies of Kri

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='DigitalSpace']they had to unlock the doors to let me out.[/quote]

CAG'ers - We make out like bandits, and, sometimes, even get locked in stores like bandits. :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

That's going in my sig, btw. :)

Well, I picked up an Unreal II today at the CC on John R in Michigan. I will probably trade it in....not too bad. They didn't really hve much else that interested me. No other good trade-in games either.

bread's done
Back