Circuit City Autumn Sale - OFFICIAL LIST

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
While I know some folks have been discussion this in another thread, I felt its worthwhile enough to post the entire official list in a new thread so that way its easy to find for those who are now learning about it. Anyways, this is the WHOLE list of what is on sale. Took me nearly 45 some minutes to type it all as its four pages worth. Anyways, hope everyone finds at least ONE good title in this list.

XBox
---
Manhunt - $29.99
Silent Scope Complete - $9.96
Spawn - 4.96
Breakdown - $9.96
Kill.switch - $19.96
I-Ninga - $4.96
Big Mutha Truckers - $9.96
Star Wars Jedi Knight - $14.96
NASCAR Thunder - $14.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
FIFA Soccer 2004 - $14.96
Freedom Fighters - $9.96
NCAA Football 2004 - 14.96
NCAA March Madness 2004 - $14.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $9.96
Unreal II - $9.96
Soldier Of Fortune II - $14.96
Cabela's Deer Hunt - $9.96
Mission Impossible: Operation Surma - $9.96
Backyard Wrestling - $14.96
All Star Baseball 2005 - $19.96
Dynasty Warriors 4 - $14.96
Beyond Good And Evil - $9.96
Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu - $9.96
Rainbow Six 3 With Headset - $39.96
ESPN Major League Baseball - $19.96
ESPN NBA Baseketball - $9.96
NBA 2K3 - $4.96
ESPN NFL Football 2K4 - $9.96
ESPN College Hoops - $9.96
Hulk $9.96
NBA Inside Drive 2004 - $9.96
Tao Feng - $9.96
NHL Rivals 2004 - $9.96
Phantasy Star Online - $9.96
Amped - $9.96
NFL Fever 2004 - $4.96
MLB Inside Pitch 2003 - $4.96
Max Payne - $9.96
Hunter: Redeemer - $9.96
Metal Arms - $9.96
Morrowind - $9.96
Drake - $9.96

PS1
---
Rocket Power - $4.96
Madden NFL 2004 - $4.96
NASCAR Thunder 2004 - $4.96
Tomb Raider 2 - $4.96
Celebrity Death Match - $4.96
Ford Racing - $4.96
Spec Ops - $4.96
Tenchu - $4.96
Grand Theft Auto 2 - $4.96

PS2
---
Froggers Adventures - $9.96
Auto Modellista - $4.96
Tekken Tag Tournament - $14.96
Xenosaga - $14.96
Dead To Rights - $14.96
I-Ninja - $4.96
Spawn - $4.96
Kill.switch - $19.96
Time Crisis 3 With Gun - $39.99
Tak & The Power Of Juju - $9.96
NCAA March Madness 2004 - $14.96
NASCAR Thunder - $14.96
Warhammer 40K Fire Warrior - $9.96
Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion - $9.96
Evil Dead - $9.96
Champions Of Norrath - $14.96
Gladius - $14.96
Star Wars Bounty Hunter - $9.96
Lethal Skies II - $4.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
Looney Toons: Back In Action - $9.96
NBA Street - $14.96
MVP Baseball 2003 - $9.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Backyard Wrestling - $14.96
All Star Baseball 2004 - $9.96
Dynasty Warriors 4 - $9.96
X-Men - $9.96
Deer Hunter - $9.96
Socom - $29.96
Drakengard - $19.96
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance - $9.96
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - $9.96
Backyard Basketball - $9.96
ESPN Major League Baseball - $19.96
Hulk $9.96
Chessmaster - $9.96
Monster 4x4 Master Of Metal - $4.96
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $14.96
Metal Arms - $9.96
Cat In The Hat - $9.96
SWAT: Global Strike Team - $9.96
Grand Theft Auto Bundle - $29.96
Destruction Derby Arena - $19.96
Great Escape - $9.96
Dead Or Alive Hardcore - $14.96
Arc The Lad - $9.96

Gamecube
---
Froggers Adventures - $9.96
WWE Wrestlemania X8 - $14.96
Freedom Fighters - $9.96
Star Wars Bounty Hunter - $4.96
Looney Toons: Back In Action - $9.96
Madden NFL 2004 - $14.96
Tiger Woods 2004 - $14.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
MVP Baseball 2004 - $29.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Pitfall Last Expedition - $14.96
Hulk $9.96
Billy Hatcher - $14.96
Sonic Adventure DX - $14.96
I-Ninga - $4.96

GBA
---
Ice Climber Classics - $9.96
Bomberman Classics - $9.96
Xevious Classics - $9.96
Mega Man Battle 3: White - $4.96
Mega Man Battle 3: Blue - $4.96
Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion - $9.96
Lord Of The Rings: Two Towers - $9.96
SSX 3 - $14.96
Bond: Everything Or Nothing - $14.96
Star Wars: Flight Of The Falcon - $14.96
Bionicle - $9.96
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets - $4.96
Looney Toons Back In Action $9.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $19.96
Pitfall Last Expedition - $9.96
Tiger Woods PGA Tour - $9.96
Wakeboarding Unleashed - $9.96
Yu-Yu Hakusho - $9.96
Dragonball Z Legacy Of Goku 2 - $9.96
Shrek: Reekin' Havok - $9.96
Dragonball Z Taiketsu - $9.96
Prince Of Persia - $14.96
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - $9.96
Incredible Hulk - $9.96
Cat In The Hat - $9.96

Hope this makes someone's day. :)

I just got back from the Castleton/Indianapolis store and picked up spawn (x-box 4.96 3 left), I-ninja 4.96 (Xbox 2 left), SW bounty hunter 4.96(GC 2 left), Mark of Kri 4.96 (PS2 2 left) and a few .01 demo discs. They had a ton of the 9.96 games left but I didn't want to get any. I also went to comp usa and they had sitting ducks for Ps2 which was 9.99 and traded for 27 at GR. And then Eb B&M has the hobbit for $5 so I got 2 of them. I traded all but the hobbit on Xbox and mark of Kri to GR for $80 credit and then I pre purchased LOTR Third age for $30 so I still made $50 credit from the deal and got a new game also.

[quote name='DigitalSpace'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='DigitalSpace']they had to unlock the doors to let me out.[/quote]

CAG'ers - We make out like bandits, and, sometimes, even get locked in stores like bandits. :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

That's going in my sig, btw. :)[/quote]

Oh yeah! I've been Sig'ed! Woooo!

[quote name='1SwtDeception']I never knew there was one in Coon Rapids. I always go to Roseville (which has nothing usually) or Burnsville (has some updates). And at the Burnsville one I picked up the last copy of Amplitude as well for $10.00. =][/quote]

You might want to get yourself up to the Coon Rapids location, lots of good stuff that is on the list is there. :D

CC in Lakeland, FL just started this today. I walked in and they had just finished puttng up the games for sale. They had tons of games. I spent about 25 minutes looking at games. I may go back and get these games:

Xbox - Spawn $4.96 or so
PS2 - Auto Modellistta $4.96 or so
Xbox - Slient Scope Complete $9.99
PS2 - Silent Scope 3 $4.99
Unlimited Saga - $14.99

Anyone know if those prices are good?

Also, anyone around that area should check it out ASAP. I'm not into gaming as much, so I didn't get anything this time. I wanted to get some games just for trade-ins, but opted not to. Good Luck.

Went to my local CC yesterday and picked up:

All Star Baseball 2005 - $19.95
NBA Shootout 2004 - $9.95
I-Ninja - $4.96

I might go back soon to pick up Arc the Lad and Nascar Thunder 04.

[quote name='Smashed Ixnay']CC in Lakeland, FL just started this today. I walked in and they had just finished puttng up the games for sale. They had tons of games. I spent about 25 minutes looking at games. I may go back and get these games:

Xbox - Spawn $4.96 or so
Unlimited Saga - $14.99

Also, anyone around that area should check it out ASAP. I'm not into gaming as much, so I didn't get anything this time. I wanted to get some games just for trade-ins, but opted not to. Good Luck.[/quote]

Are you kidding :shock: ??? For $5 how bad can they be..that's an awesome price for anything now a days.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']i wish i had $20, my CC has everything.[/quote]

Yaeh me too. My CC doesn't have everything since I picked up some stuff already but it has most of it. All i truly want to get is at least one I-Ninja for each system and 1 Breakdown.

I actually was able to find some games in the "bin" this time around, unlike the last fiasco where all that was left was old ass sports games. I just picked up Breakdown ($9.96), Unreal II ($9.96) and Mark Of Kri ($4.96) today, but I couldn't find I-Ninja for any system, which is one of the games I wanted. Also, I don't know if anyone else's local Circuit City had this, but the Gamecube version of Star Wars Bounty Hunter was $14.96, not $4.96, so I was a bit disappointed by that.

I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet, but I found Siren and Drakengard (both PS2) for $19.96 each in the bargain bin. I'm not sure if it's clearance or a universal price drop, but that's the price. If you guys already knew that, then just disregard what I said now.

[quote name='Smashed Ixnay']CC in Lakeland, FL just started this today. I walked in and they had just finished puttng up the games for sale. They had tons of games. I spent about 25 minutes looking at games. I may go back and get these games:

Xbox - Spawn $4.96 or so
Unlimited Saga - $14.99

Also, anyone around that area should check it out ASAP. I'm not into gaming as much, so I didn't get anything this time. I wanted to get some games just for trade-ins, but opted not to. Good Luck.[/quote]

Those prices are awesome. Pick them up if you get a chance.

[quote name='BlueStorm781']I actually was able to find some games in the "bin" this time around, unlike the last fiasco where all that was left was old ass sports games. I just picked up Breakdown ($9.96), Unreal II ($9.96) and Mark Of Kri ($4.96) today, but I couldn't find I-Ninja for any system, which is one of the games I wanted. Also, I don't know if anyone else's local Circuit City had this, but the Gamecube version of Star Wars Bounty Hunter was $14.96, not $4.96, so I was a bit disappointed by that.

.[/quote]

Did you have them scan it? They were marked $14.96, but scan at $4.96.

I went with a friend to his local CC, he was able to scoop up Mark of Kri, Auto Modellista, Spawn, and I-Ninja. He basically got all the stuff I already picked up except Arc and Lethal Skies 2. I was looking to see if theres any more Lethal Skies laying around but couldn't find any. I did however find a Parappa 2 laying around from the old sale and it was oddly marked $23.99. So I asked them to ring it up and sure enough was $5. I was pretty upset I didn't find Megaman Battle Network 3 yet. And the gamecube version of Bounty Hunter is for sure $5, I picked up a copy for my brother at one CC and one for a friend at another.

[quote name='davczar'][quote name='BlueStorm781']I actually was able to find some games in the "bin" this time around, unlike the last fiasco where all that was left was old ass sports games. I just picked up Breakdown ($9.96), Unreal II ($9.96) and Mark Of Kri ($4.96) today, but I couldn't find I-Ninja for any system, which is one of the games I wanted. Also, I don't know if anyone else's local Circuit City had this, but the Gamecube version of Star Wars Bounty Hunter was $14.96, not $4.96, so I was a bit disappointed by that.

.[/quote]

Did you have them scan it? They were marked $14.96, but scan at $4.96.[/quote]

You know what, I didn't get them to scan it. I have asked some people that work at the store to scan games in the past, but I didn't today. I just assumed the game was $14.96 because of the "6" at the end of the price, and it wouldn't be any lower (it seems strange to assume that, but I bought something at one place that had prices that ended in certain numbers indicated a "final price). If there's still a copy there next week, I might pick it up. I got 3 games today already, so I'm set for now. But it doesn't hurt to have more.

Xbox - Spawn $4.96 or so
Unlimited Saga - $14.99

Nice finds. Definitely pick them up. If you don't like it, hey, its only $5. I didn't know Unlimited SaGa was on sale, though.. I saw several copies at the Tysons CC, but didn't think to ring it up. Thanks.

[quote name='davczar'][quote name='BlueStorm781']... Also, I don't know if anyone else's local Circuit City had this, but the Gamecube version of Star Wars Bounty Hunter was $14.96, not $4.96, so I was a bit disappointed by that.
[/quote]

Did you have them scan it? They were marked $14.96, but scan at $4.96.[/quote]

My local store had "Madden NFL 2004" marked at "$$4.96", scanned at $14.96 of course, but they let me have it for the lower price after she overrode and put in 'hand tagged at $4.96" - check for those mismarks!

[quote name='josekortez']I will trade a Bombastic for a Lethal Skies II, if anyone has one.[/quote]

i know this is probably a stupid question but whats the deal with those 2 games, why does everyone want them

I don't know about Lethal Skies II, but Bombastic is one of the best puzzle games I've ever seen. Anyone who owns a PS2 and likes puzzle games needs to own Bombastic.

anyone who wants to hook a brotha up with auto modellista, lethal skies 2 and/or parrapa the rappa 2 feel free to do so, only if ur gonna actually give me a fair price. you know... do me a favor :)

I can get you Auto Modellista. I've seen tons of them. At 4 CCs I only got one copy of Lethal Skies 2 and I just got lucky finding a Parrapa from the last $5 clearance. PM me and maybe you can trade me something for Modellista.

does barbarian worth 5bucks? i bought it and it was the last copy. i didnt know it was 5 bucks. i did know that it was on cleareance.

The Circuit City in Ledgewood, NJ still has almost every game on that list if anyone is looking for them.

I went to the Gateway CC (Portland, OR) tonight around 7 pm. They didn't have much and I didn't get anything. Here's what stood out:

PS2 Mark Of Kri (2 copies left)
PS2 Dynasty Warriors 4 (1 left)
PS2 Tak and the Power Of Juju (1 left)
PSX Grand Theft Auto 2 (3 left)

[quote name='Nephets']GTA 2 is worth 5 bucks, definately.[/quote]

Agreed. I would have picked that up if I didn't already own it. I got it used for $2.50 a few months back, so I'm not kicking myself for missing out on a deal.

I wish I could've found some good GameRush trade-in games....I did pick up Auto Modellista and Unreal II. I would like 3 more to build up some credit for future purchases.....maybe even pick up a DS (although, I doubt it)

[quote name='Thomas96']Thanks for posting the list...

I got Arc the Lad for 9.96, Summoner 2, and Auto Modelista for 4.96.[/quote]

Summoner 2 was for PS2 right? Didn't see that on the list.

[quote name='Parathod']The Circuit City in Ledgewood, NJ still has almost every game on that list if anyone is looking for them.[/quote]

CONFIRMED!!!

just got back not too long ago. they got tons of stuff.

i wish i had some more money, i'd be the CAG santa :lol:

Passed on Arc for $10 and Billy Hatcher for $15 . . . too much for me :shock: soooo spoiled!

Did buy Mark of Kri for $5 and not on the list I got Piglet's Big Game PS2 for $5 . . . not a big deal unless you have a toddler girl in your house (see my avatar).

I love $5 games for the kids . . . I got Cat in the Hat, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Odd Parents, Wallace and Gromet each for $5 during the summer sale.

Hey guys,

Anyone know how much credit Drakengard is worth at GR? There are several at my local CC. Plus some Unreal 2's and Hobbits for Xbox. Got 2 Mark of Kri's and a GCN Hobbit for myself. Thanks in advance for any replies!

I got two unreal 2's at Alpine Grand Rapids MI CC. Going to trade them in to GR, but there are still three left for my fellow CAG's.

I finally was able to pick up Breakdown for 9.99. my store still had a bunch of em and other stuff that's on the list. The clearance bin was full to the rim with other games...nothing great but I might stop by again and check out some other stuff. I only want In-Ninja anyhow.

Oh and aobut Summoner 2, that game is from the first CC $5 sale. Most places are probably out of those. I was lucky enough the first CC sale to pick up one of those.

[quote name='Kuma'][quote name='josekortez']I will trade a Bombastic for a Lethal Skies II, if anyone has one.[/quote]

i know this is probably a stupid question but whats the deal with those 2 games, why does everyone want them[/quote]

Bombastic is a great, addicting little puzzle game. Definitely worth the price of $5. For Lethal Skies 2, I would guess for trade-in.

I just got back from the Sugarland, TX CC, just off 59, and here are some of the xbox games they still had available in stock from the CC Autumn Sale for any Houston CAGs who are interested:

Breakdown - $9.96
Soldier Of Fortune II - $14.96
Beyond Good And Evil - $9.96
Rainbow Six 3 With Headset - $39.96
Hulk $9.96
Tao Feng - $9.96
NHL Rivals 2004 - $9.96
Phantasy Star Online - $9.96
Amped - $9.96
Max Payne - $9.96
Hunter: Redeemer - $9.96
Drake - $9.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
The Hobbit - $9.96
Turok - $4.96

Some are blah, but there are still a few pretty good ones. I picked up Breakdown and BG&E myself. I didn't think I would get in on this sale so late, but I'm pretty happy to pick those two up at that price......

Just went today, I picked up

Auto Modellista (PS2) $4.96
Hunter The Reckoning: Redeemer (Xbox) $9.96
Sonic Adventures DX (Cube) $14.96
Red Faction (PS2, GH) $4.99
Alter Echo (PS2) $4.96
Drakengard $9.96

Was Red Faction on the old $5 CC list?

And is the list wrong when it says Drakengard for 20? I got mine for 10, guess I'm lucky. ^_^

[quote name='KurtCobain']Just went today, I picked up

Auto Modellista (PS2) $4.96
Hunter The Reckoning: Redeemer (Xbox) $9.96
Sonic Adventures DX (Cube) $14.96
Red Faction (PS2, GH) $4.99
Alter Echo (PS2) $4.96
Drakengard $9.96

Was Red Faction on the old $5 CC list?

And is the list wrong when it says Drakengard for 20? I got mine for 10, guess I'm lucky. ^_^[/quote]

Wow, I didn't know Red Faction was $5. I might have to check if any of my CCs have any those. I need and one and my friend wants one so I'll give him it as a gift.

[quote name='josekortez']I will trade a Bombastic for a Lethal Skies II, if anyone has one.[/quote]

PMed ya. Willing to do the trade, I want to try out Bombastic, one Lethal Skies II available (unopened).
[Edit]: Just wanted to be clear, for PS2 on both accounts. No GameRush around here. :cry:

bread's done
Back