Circuit City Autumn Sale - OFFICIAL LIST

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
While I know some folks have been discussion this in another thread, I felt its worthwhile enough to post the entire official list in a new thread so that way its easy to find for those who are now learning about it. Anyways, this is the WHOLE list of what is on sale. Took me nearly 45 some minutes to type it all as its four pages worth. Anyways, hope everyone finds at least ONE good title in this list.

XBox
---
Manhunt - $29.99
Silent Scope Complete - $9.96
Spawn - 4.96
Breakdown - $9.96
Kill.switch - $19.96
I-Ninga - $4.96
Big Mutha Truckers - $9.96
Star Wars Jedi Knight - $14.96
NASCAR Thunder - $14.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
FIFA Soccer 2004 - $14.96
Freedom Fighters - $9.96
NCAA Football 2004 - 14.96
NCAA March Madness 2004 - $14.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $9.96
Unreal II - $9.96
Soldier Of Fortune II - $14.96
Cabela's Deer Hunt - $9.96
Mission Impossible: Operation Surma - $9.96
Backyard Wrestling - $14.96
All Star Baseball 2005 - $19.96
Dynasty Warriors 4 - $14.96
Beyond Good And Evil - $9.96
Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu - $9.96
Rainbow Six 3 With Headset - $39.96
ESPN Major League Baseball - $19.96
ESPN NBA Baseketball - $9.96
NBA 2K3 - $4.96
ESPN NFL Football 2K4 - $9.96
ESPN College Hoops - $9.96
Hulk $9.96
NBA Inside Drive 2004 - $9.96
Tao Feng - $9.96
NHL Rivals 2004 - $9.96
Phantasy Star Online - $9.96
Amped - $9.96
NFL Fever 2004 - $4.96
MLB Inside Pitch 2003 - $4.96
Max Payne - $9.96
Hunter: Redeemer - $9.96
Metal Arms - $9.96
Morrowind - $9.96
Drake - $9.96

PS1
---
Rocket Power - $4.96
Madden NFL 2004 - $4.96
NASCAR Thunder 2004 - $4.96
Tomb Raider 2 - $4.96
Celebrity Death Match - $4.96
Ford Racing - $4.96
Spec Ops - $4.96
Tenchu - $4.96
Grand Theft Auto 2 - $4.96

PS2
---
Froggers Adventures - $9.96
Auto Modellista - $4.96
Tekken Tag Tournament - $14.96
Xenosaga - $14.96
Dead To Rights - $14.96
I-Ninja - $4.96
Spawn - $4.96
Kill.switch - $19.96
Time Crisis 3 With Gun - $39.99
Tak & The Power Of Juju - $9.96
Big Mutha Truckers - $9.96
NCAA March Madness 2004 - $14.96
NASCAR Thunder - $14.96
Warhammer 40K Fire Warrior - $9.96
Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion - $9.96
Evil Dead - $9.96
Champions Of Norrath - $14.96
Gladius - $14.96
Star Wars Bounty Hunter - $9.96
Lethal Skies II - $4.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
Looney Toons: Back In Action - $9.96
NBA Street - $14.96
MVP Baseball 2003 - $9.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $9.96
Backyard Wrestling - $14.96
All Star Baseball 2005 - $19.96
All Star Baseball 2004 - $9.96
Dynasty Warriors 4 - $9.96
X-Men - $9.96
Deer Hunter - $9.96
Socom - $29.96
Drakengard - $19.96
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance - $9.96
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - $9.96
Backyard Basketball - $9.96
ESPN Major League Baseball - $19.96
ESPN NBA Baseketball - $9.96
ESPN NFL Football 2K4 - $9.96
ESPN College Hoops - $9.96
Hulk $9.96
Chessmaster - $9.96
Monster 4x4 Master Of Metal - $4.96
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $14.96
Metal Arms - $9.96
Cat In The Hat - $9.96
SWAT: Global Strike Team - $9.96
Grand Theft Auto Bundle - $29.96
Destruction Derby Arena - $19.96
Great Escape - $9.96
Dead Or Alive Hardcore - $14.96
Arc The Lad - $9.96

Gamecube
---
Froggers Adventures - $9.96
WWE Wrestlemania X8 - $14.96
Freedom Fighters - $9.96
Star Wars Bounty Hunter - $4.96
Looney Toons: Back In Action - $9.96
Madden NFL 2004 - $14.96
Tiger Woods 2004 - $14.96
NBA Live 2004 - $14.96
MVP Baseball 2004 - $29.96
NHL 2004 - $14.96
Pitfall Last Expedition - $14.96
Hulk $9.96
Billy Hatcher - $14.96
Sonic Adventure DX - $14.96
I-Ninga - $4.96

GBA
---
Ice Climber Classics - $9.96
Bomberman Classics - $9.96
Xevious Classics - $9.96
Mega Man Battle 3: White - $4.96
Mega Man Battle 3: Blue - $4.96
Jimmy Neutron: Jet Fusion - $9.96
Lord Of The Rings: Two Towers - $9.96
SSX 3 - $14.96
Bond: Everything Or Nothing - $14.96
Star Wars: Flight Of The Falcon - $14.96
Bionicle - $9.96
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets - $4.96
Looney Toons Back In Action $9.96
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure - $19.96
Pitfall Last Expedition - $9.96
Tiger Woods PGA Tour - $9.96
Wakeboarding Unleashed - $9.96
Yu-Yu Hakusho - $9.96
Dragonball Z Legacy Of Goku 2 - $9.96
Shrek: Reekin' Havok - $9.96
Dragonball Z Taiketsu - $9.96
Prince Of Persia - $14.96
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - $9.96
Incredible Hulk - $9.96
Cat In The Hat - $9.96

Hope this makes someone's day. :)

[quote name='KurtCobain']Red Faction (PS2, GH) $4.99

Was Red Faction on the old $5 CC list?
[/quote]

Red Faction II was on the old CC list, yes.

What are other games w/ high GR trade-in values?
No GR around me, but I thought I saw at least 4-5 copies of Looney Tunes: Back in Action (GameCube), and Hobbit (GameCube) at my CC. Also saw 3-4 Amplitude for PS2. Anyone wanting to hire me to get these, PM me. :lol:

[quote name='koolhand']What are other games w/ high GR trade-in values?
No GR around me, but I thought I saw at least 4-5 copies of Looney Tunes: Back in Action (GameCube), and Hobbit (GameCube) at my CC. Also saw 3-4 Amplitude for PS2. Anyone wanting to hire me to get these, PM me. :lol:[/quote]

You're Fired !!!

[quote name='johnnyoski'][quote name='koolhand']What are other games w/ high GR trade-in values?
No GR around me, but I thought I saw at least 4-5 copies of Looney Tunes: Back in Action (GameCube), and Hobbit (GameCube) at my CC. Also saw 3-4 Amplitude for PS2. Anyone wanting to hire me to get these, PM me. :lol:[/quote]

You're Fired !!![/quote]

You got Trumped!!!

I just called CC and they said that The Hobbit is 9.96. I think they just typed it in the computer and they didn't walk over and actually look at the price on the game, you guys think that it might be 4.96 or is it usually the price they tell you on the phone?

I went back to the Ledgewood Circuit City today. It still has all the games they had last week. No one has even picked up the Jampacks for $0.01. Either the people here have no idea about this sale, or they are cheaper than me (the only game I picked up was Mark of Kri, and I still felt iffy about it).

[quote name='ramprider0']I just called CC and they said that The Hobbit is 9.96. I think they just typed it in the computer and they didn't walk over and actually look at the price on the game, you guys think that it might be 4.96 or is it usually the price they tell you on the phone?[/quote]

GC version is definitely 9.96

[quote name='Parathod']I went back to the Ledgewood Circuit City today. It still has all the games they had last week. No one has even picked up the Jampacks for $0.01. Either the people here have no idea about this sale, or they are cheaper than me (the only game I picked up was Mark of Kri, and I still felt iffy about it).[/quote]

I've been thinking about going on over there, but I just haven't had the time nor a ride to do so.

My CC had most of the game on the list. I picked up NBA Live 2004, NCAA Football 2004, NHL 2004, Tiger Woods 2004, Lethal Skies 2, and Silent Scope Complete. I don't know if this was mentioned but I also saw Downhill Domination for 14.99.

My Circuit City (Hialeah,FL) had most of the games. I managed to pick up Drakengard ($19), Star Wars Bounty Hunter (GC) ($4), and MOH: Rising Sun (PS2) ($9), plus I picked up Dynasty Warriors 4 (XB) ($14) for my friend. After I left, Drakengard was gone, DW4 was gone, Bounty Hunter had about 4 copies left, and MOH had about 10 copies left, but that's probably because it's not on the original list.

UPDATE: Went over to Aventura, FL CC and picked up Spawn (PS2) ($4), and my friend got the X-Box version of Spawn for the same price. About 2 copies left of each for both consoles.

Shaq-fu! I just find out about this CC Autumn Sale!...:shock:

Well, I'm going today in the morning. Hopefully, I will find a few Xbox games. Anyway, these clearance sales are really killing me! But, I don't mind buying cheap games...:wink:

This is like a bizzaro version of the CC summer sale. Instead of touting a bunch of awsome games that sold out within the first two days (Disgaia, Dark Cloud 2), they've got nothing but older games that nobody liked (Spawn, Bounty Hunter), that they can't seem to get rid of. Maddness!

I kid, I kid. Finally found an excuse to pick up The Mark of Kri, not because I imagine I'll ever play it again, but rather because I always kind of liked the Mark of Kri. Like an old jacket.

You'd think that on some levels retailers would have had the good sense not to order twenty copies of Rouge Ops for every console avaiable. But alas, the bin at my CC was 40% Rouge Ops, 60% other (and of course 1% Drake (hee hee)).

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Curses...SS Complete for Xbox was $19 at my CC.[/quote]

That sucks, maybe they are changing the prices on that one because I managed to pick it up within the first days of the sale.

My CC restocked quite a few of thier games, I only picked up the same titles i got last time, for some extra trade in stock and a few others.

Star Wars Bounty hunter GC - $5 x2 (Restocked, OOS last time)
I-Ninja PS2 - $5 (Restocked)
Mark Of Kri PS2 - $5

I might get go for some more cheapness i if i decide to trade in my ps2 @ EB

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='KurtCobain']Red Faction (PS2, GH) $4.99

Was Red Faction on the old $5 CC list?
[/quote]

Red Faction II was on the old CC list, yes.[/quote]I meant Red Faction 1. Sorry for the confusion.

[quote name='trunks982']the drakengard i checked was 19.96 sticker on the game. so u saying it rings up 9.99?[/quote]I got mine for ten, and I will gladly send you the receipt if you would like proof. I have no scanner or camera, though I might be able to ask around for a camera, I don't know of anyone with a scanner.

Which jampacks are a penny? I went the other day and asked someone to scan a jampack and it was 5 bucks. :(

[quote name='Trakan']Which jampacks are a penny? I went the other day and asked someone to scan a jampack and it was 5 bucks. :([/quote]

Summer and Winter 2001 were a penny for me. Just try the ones that are older than a year.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Picked up Sonic Adventure DX for Gamecube for $15 and found Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk for a penny.[/quote]

I didn't know that Pokemon colosseum Bonus Disk was a penny. I might hagve to go back again and pick uip a couple of those.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Picked up Sonic Adventure DX for Gamecube for $15 and found Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk for a penny.[/quote]

My CC had SONIC ADVENTURE DX for GC with $39.99 sticker price and not in the clearance bin, but it rang up at $14.xx; also don't know if it was mentioned but ETERNAL DARKNESS for GC (not on OP page 1 list) was in their dump bin and stickered $9.96 and register rang up at $9.96 also.

Went back to Circuit City again...I'm gonna have to stay away from that place. :D

Picked up:

I-Ninja - For a friend's b-day...last of the Cube versions, $5.
The Hobbit - For me. Gamecube version, $10.
Evergrace - For me. PS2, $5. Butthead cashier didn't want to price check it for me...his initial words were, "It's $19.96." He even pointed at the sticker, as if I couldn't read it or find it myself. I just calmly told him that games almost never have the right sticker price, and when he scanned it, it came up at $5. I just took it back out of his hands as he stood there with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']Went back to Circuit City again...I'm gonna have to stay away from that place. :D

Picked up:

Evergrace - For me. PS2, $5. Butthead cashier didn't want to price check it for me...his initial words were, "It's $19.96." He even pointed at the sticker, as if I couldn't read it or find it myself. I just calmly told him that games almost never have the right sticker price, and when he scanned it, it came up at $5. I just took it back out of his hands as he stood there with a dumbfounded expression on his face.[/quote]

Yaeh, it feel good to see the shock on their faces :shock: .

[quote name='darkwingduck13']Went back to Circuit City again...I'm gonna have to stay away from that place. :D

Picked up:

Evergrace - For me. PS2, $5. Butthead cashier didn't want to price check it for me...his initial words were, "It's $19.96." He even pointed at the sticker, as if I couldn't read it or find it myself. I just calmly told him that games almost never have the right sticker price, and when he scanned it, it came up at $5. I just took it back out of his hands as he stood there with a dumbfounded expression on his face.[/quote]

That guy sounds like a real ass. Got what he deserved.

also don't know if it was mentioned but ETERNAL DARKNESS for GC (not on OP page 1 list) was in their dump bin and stickered $9.96 and register rang up at $9.96 also.

Thanks for the info. I picked up a gamecube w/ Donkey Konga last night from Gamerush. I think I'll pick up a copy of Eternal Darkness for that price. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

I went to the Clackamas store (Portland, OR) today. They still have the 3 copies of Auto Modellista (PS2) and that copy of I-Ninja (PS2) I left behind when I was there a couple weeks ago. All marked at $19.99. They had some PSX stuff too (lots Tomb Raider 2 and Ford Racing). There's probably more, but those were the only things that stood out to me. No penny jampacks. I didn't pick up anything.

[quote name='mombbsmj']I found Harvest Moon for the GC at CC for 9.96.[/quote]

Holy crap!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Let's hope there's more of that around.

[quote name='mombbsmj']I found Harvest Moon for the GC at CC for 9.96.[/quote]

Was it labeled $9.96 or was it labeled $30 and rang up 9.96.

It still lists for $30 at the CC website.

I know where I'm off for lunch.

Great deal on Harvest Moon if the $9.99 price turns out to be nationwide. I'd drive down there right now to check it out but I just got back from Best Buy in the false hope of finding Freedom Fighters in stock for $4.99.

i knew i should have checked the boards when i was there, dont even have a cube yet, but the collection of games is getting there... holla back when you know if harvest moon is 9.99

I doubt it, it's listed on their website at $29.99 still. If it's not, I do know that the Target near me recently cut the price to $19.99. May want to check there.

30 bucks here and im stick of the store. THe person ripped the game from my hand and said right there it says 30 bucks. I asked them to ring it up and they did and with a smart return SEE TOLD YOU ITS 30

[quote name='The_Continental']$30 at my store..

[quote name='The_Continental']I'm there.

[quote name='mombbsmj']I found Harvest Moon for the GC at CC for 9.96.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

well, I see the confirmations coming in...I was so hoping to that it was 9.99.

Harvest Moon was marked $9.96 and was in the clearance bin with all the other $4.96-$14.96 games. My CC has all the platforms jumbled in together in one bin. I'm not sure if there was even more than one copy, as soon as I saw it I grabbed it and headed for the cash register. :lol: I've been wanting the game for a while.

CCs are rarely ever YMMV. The only explanation I can think of as to how Harvest Moon GC rang up as $9.99 is this:

Some employee stuck a price sticker for some other game/movie/cd, etc. that was $9.99 on the Harvest Moon and then the cashier scanned the barcode that was on the CC price sticker instead of the actual UPC on the back. (I've noticed some cashiers scan the actual UPC and some scan the sticker). It would then have rung up as whatever that price sticker was.

mombbsmj, what does your receipt say as to what the item is that you bought?

I'm pretty sure it said Harvest Moon, I remember looking at it in shock as I left the store. I also got I-Ninja and Bounty Hunter for $4.96 and 2 Jampack for a penny. I'll try to dig up my reciept. I threw it into my "keep in case needed" pile but I don't clean it out as often as I should.

[quote name='bradr']CCs are rarely ever YMMV. The only explanation I can think of as to how Harvest Moon GC rang up as $9.99 is this:

Some employee stuck a price sticker for some other game/movie/cd, etc. that was $9.99 on the Harvest Moon and then the cashier scanned the barcode that was on the CC price sticker instead of the actual UPC on the back. (I've noticed some cashiers scan the actual UPC and some scan the sticker). It would then have rung up as whatever that price sticker was.

mombbsmj, what does your receipt say as to what the item is that you bought?[/quote]

True that CC's are rarely YMMV, though I'd be curious to see what they did to get this one. I'd almost bet they mistagged it and it went through anyway.

bread's done
Back