[Dead] TRU/Amazon.com - Coupon Code of the Day

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
These are coupon codes I got and I really didn't think it would be fair just dumping them on everyone plus it wouldn't be fair to them because well... I really wouldn't feel right for some reason.

So here is the first one. Remember they can only be used for Toys R Us website. PS2 Speed Kings $20 Off - 909445

These codes are good to at least March some even April of next year.

*Added by CheapyD*
"The List"
Make sure you buy the game from Toy's R Us and not another vendor!
If the codes aren't working, it means that Toy's R Us is sold out and you are out of luck for now. Check back often as titles do come back in stock.

All games are for the PS2

$20 off Coupons
Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue $10 after coupon 909494
Dynasty Tactics 2 $10 after coupon code 910504
Dynasty Warriors 4 $20 after coupon code 909450
The Great Escape free after coupon code 909449
[DEAD] Gladiator: Sword of Vengence $10 after coupon 909446
Goblin Commander $10 after coupon 910501
The Hobbit $10 after coupon 910493
Hulk $10 after coupon 910497
I-Ninja $10 after coupon 910505
Lethal Skies II free after coupon 909448
NBA Jam 2004 $10 after coupon 910495
Simpsons: Hit & Run $26 after coupon 910492
Speed Kings free after code 909445
Starsky & Hutch free after coupon 909447
[DEAD] Summer Heat Beach Volleyball free after coupon 909451
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $10 after coupon 910498
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers $10 after coupon 910499
Whiplash $5 after coupons 910496, 910189

$10 off Coupons
King of Fighters 2000 and 2001 $30 after coupon 910487
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 $10 after coupon 910485
PS2 Aluminum Case $20 after coupon 909444
PS2 5.4 Screen $140 after coupon 909442

$5 off Coupons
Colin Mcrae Rally 3 $45 after coupon 909441
Dragon Ball Z : Budokai $15 after coupon 909433
Enter the Matrix $25 after coupon 909434
Indy Car Series $35 after coupon 909431
Stuntman $15 after coupon 909436
Terminator: Dawn of Fate Out of stock - 909439
Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness $25 after coupon 909430
Transworld Surf Out of stock - 909438

I like the fact that it's light gun compatible and has 2 player mode:)

Still, I can't get over the theme of the game enough even to get it for free. Just not my thing :whistle2:(

Oh well, there's always tomorrow :)

Another freebie...nice.

This game ain't horrible either even at the list price.

BBB, just one quick question...Do you have coupons in that stack of yours that are for more "A-list" games? Outside of DW4 most of the games have been average "could care less" games. Please, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the coupons, I was just wondering. Thanks.

The site finally worked, another $4.76 game. It keeps getting more and more difficult to pay more than $5 or $10 for any game with all these cheap games for under $5.

I wonder if this will work with my old PSX light gun.
I think I remember reading that the they don't work on the PS2 but I'm not positive.
For less than $5, I am willing to take the "risk".

Thanks again, bbb.

Whoa... I didn't see this thread until now. Just ordered S+H. I wish I could have gotten free shipping though :D Do these codes expire after one day?

BBB, thank you so much! I wanted Starsky & Hutch because it's both light-gun compatible AND steering wheel compatible (Player One drives, while Player 2 shoots!) Since my gaming buddy and I love to both shoot and drive (in video games, anyway) I am really looking forward to playing this...

Plus, anything with a 70's vibe is right up my alley.... :D

Thanks so much for providing these coupons to us cheap-ass gamers...

Thanks bingbangboom. I just ordered mine.

U are my new best friend and a true cheapass! I salute you with a shiny new penny.

Now if u can put a new, wrapped Rez for PS2 in my hands, I will name my next child after you.

Till then, I await your next code.

To answer some of the questions, and spare BBB having to do so:

The codes are specific to a version of the game, so if it says it is for the PS2 version, it shouldn't work for the Xbox version (but feel free to give it a try, you never know). There are, I believe, Xbox codes coming, I'm not sure for which games.

The codes do not expire for some time, but don't count on a game staying in stock. Most of the games for which he has posted codes go out of stock the same day, so get in quickly if you want to get in. Looks like the latest one is already OOS, and it has been posted for less than 2 hours. They may restock later on, but I'm not counting on it.

Thanks again BBB.

Also I would prefer Cheapy D or others not to post the codes on the front page. The main reason is I want people to come to the forum first. I want them to spread the wealth and buy posting it on the front page they just click while some others who know about the topic come here looking every night.

Also you guys are lucky I don't have a PS2 in my room or don't want any of these games. I really didn't think they would sell out so quickly.

But yeah, I would prefer that these codes be first come first serve on the forum... not just the main front page. If it is always like that I may just skip a few days. (wink wink)

[quote name='bingbangboom'] I really didn't think they would sell out so quickly (wink wink)[/quote]

Probably do to the fact that it was GOOGLER who posted it to VGTALK and then someone else posted in up on FATWALLET from there.

I don't have an issue with it... I appreciate the fact that it was posted...
Just wanted BBB to understand how fast news travels.

Thanks again.

PS.. Are those unadvertised GobCom and DOAXBV still available, if instock?

The unadvertised ones are instore only, as of last Fri when I was at my local store they only had two DOA copies left but a ton of GCs were still there.

Although I have bought any games from this deal, Thank You for posting the codes, it is much appreciated :D

thanks bingbangboom I got in on the Starkey and Hutch deal, being a thirtysomething year old I will enjoy the game just for the nostalgia value. What time during the day will you post todays code?

[quote name='netlag'][quote name='bingbangboom'] I really didn't think they would sell out so quickly (wink wink)[/quote]

Probably do to the fact that it was GOOGLER who posted it to VGTALK and then someone else posted in up on FATWALLET from there.

Thanks again.

PS.. Are those unadvertised GobCom and DOAXBV still available, if instock?[/quote]
this is it! can we have like a copyright thing so no one can copy what's here? and member should not go to other forum with the deal. there's no point if only one person come here and post the deals on other forum, no one would come if they can get the deal anyway. it would be a slim chance too if someone google it cuz i dont think many people gonna google for example "starky and hutch discount". this would help IMO and like the EA thing, it was first posted here and end up everywhere but most doesnt even credited CAG!! and said the deal come from some where else. WTF?!?! :evil:

Anandtech gave credit to this website, which is how I had found you yesterday.

And thank you, Guessed, for the welcome. This is a terrific site and the name of it suits me well. :lol: I'm a mom of three always looking for cheap games to feed their video game habit.

[quote name='Shelli508']Anandtech gave credit to this website, which is how I have found you yesterday.[/quote]

Welcome, Shelli.

[quote name='GSJaia']There is a S&H code?[/quote]

S&H = Starsky and Hutch, not Shipping & Handling, in this instance. Kinda funny, though.

Had Lethal Skies 2 and Starsky and Hutch in my cart last night (along with some other items I was picking up for x-mas gifts)... Hit "checkout" and both games, plus every other item in my cart, were suddenly out of stock... DOH! :evil: Felt like I was strolling through Walmart or something and somebody came up, pushed me out of the way and ran off with my cart full of goods. It's too bad they don't temporarily 'reserve' an item once you add it to your cart (like in real stores!) :(

[quote name='dynamite99'][quote name='netlag'][quote name='bingbangboom'] I really didn't think they would sell out so quickly (wink wink)[/quote]

Thanks again.

PS.. Are those unadvertised GobCom and DOAXBV still available, if instock?[/quote]
this is it! can we have like a copyright thing so no one can copy what's here? and member should not go to other forum with the deal. there's no point if only one person come here and post the deals on other forum, no one would come if they can get the deal anyway. it would be a slim chance too if someone google it cuz i dont think many people gonna google for example "starky and hutch discount". this would help IMO and like the EA thing, it was first posted here and end up everywhere but most doesnt even credited CAG!! and said the deal come from some where else. WTF?!?! :evil:[/quote]

Well... I don't have a big thing about posting it at other sites... And for the credit thing... well I don't really care about that issue either. I understand the fact that the site operator makes money to pay for bandwidth and what not by people using the codes that are posted.

What I was really getting at by the whole thing is that BBB did not understand that this sold out so quickly... Since I appreciated the fact that he posted it.. I thought that I would let him know that it got posted by a user from here (GOOGLER) ...and then the code later was posted to another huge deal site...

Anyways... thanks again BBB!

Am I the only one that thinks this should get pinned but perhaps locked so that only cheapyd and BBB can post so that the "offers" are easy to locate and less um 'crap' clutters it :lol: yes? I hope so......

Leave it alone (do not lock it), and stop discussing it.

Be grateful for the deals u get here.

Be respectful of the site and CheapyD, and all the people who post deals here.

[quote name='donssword']Leave it alone (do not lock it), and stop discussing it.

Be respectful of the site and CheapyD, and all the people who post deals here.[/quote]

Agree with leaving the thread alone. BBB obviously wants to share these deals with cheapassgamer forum readers. Why ruin it by posting these on other deal sites?

[quote name='donssword']Leave it alone (do not lock it), and stop discussing it.

Be respectful of the site and CheapyD, and all the people who post deals here.[/quote]

Exactly, BBB wanted to reveal the codes in the forum and not the main page. Forums are for discussion, that is what is going on here.

I have permission from BBB to post the deal on the front page because the VGtalkers and others just take it (without giving credit) from the forum anyway.
If its on the front page, at least more CAGs can get to it faster (I think).

[quote name='CheapyD']I have permission from BBB to post the deal on the front page because the VGtalkers and others just take it (without giving credit) from the forum anyway.
If its on the front page, at least more CAGs can get to it faster (I think).[/quote]

U da bossman.

Thanks CheapyD and thanks BBB!!!!

the reason i brought it up cuz the more site it get posted on, the faster it will sold out and this site prolly get a little lesser ppl than it should (ppl can get deal on other forum, why come here). but it was just a thought, nothin big. and the credit thing, somehow it just feel not cool. CAG take their time to find the deal, and not too many ppl know about that and thinking it some other jerk who take it from here

Its actually also $30 at Best Buy, so I took the deal down from the front page.
Thanks for the heads up, Ronin.

Hey everyone sorry if this was already posted but I thought it might help

Special Offer: For a limited time, when you buy two select Acclaim video games for PlayStation2 or Xbox, you can get a third for free. At checkout, enter promotional code BUY2GET3ACCL
Cheap ass link
FYI

Thursday - Coupon Code of the Day - Updated
[It is $5 off instead of $20, sorry.]

PS2 Tomb Raider: AOD - $5 off - 909430

Also at Toys R Us some new unadvertised specials.

PS2 Beyond Good and Evil $10 off - $29.99
GC Prince of Persia SOT $10 off - $39.99

bread's done
Back