Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

From what I have read, once the TRON power disc is available, the new TRU exclusive packs will have EITHER the TRON or Mike's car and another random series 1 disc.
So the exclusive packs will follow this once more and more come out? If so, thats gonna be real annoying.

My local TRU have at least 10 Crystal Lightning McQueen.  No TRU Exclusive powers disc pack.  Possible they lock it up for Sat. Special EVENTS :)

My local TRU have at least 10 Crystal Lightning McQueen. No TRU Exclusive powers disc pack. Possible they lock it up for Sat. Special EVENTS :)
My store has not received an additional shipment of the exclusive packs.

Only the new ones with Tron are to be held. They are being delivered with a hold for 9/7 event sticker.

My store is only going to get 24 packs in. If your store has the option to do an in store pick up before they open, I would strongly suggest to do so.

Only the new ones with Tron are to be held. They are being delivered with a hold for 9/7 event sticker.

My store is only going to get 24 packs in. If your store has the option to do an in store pick up before they open, I would strongly suggest to do so.
Yes Sir. i'll do that & buy them all ;) lol

Do they look any different than the last gold packs? Somebody posted on another site that the might have a picture of the Tron Disc on them.

Do they look any different than the last gold packs? Somebody posted on another site that the might have a picture of the Tron Disc on them.
The same. Not sure if the UPC is different from the previous ones though. Same type of sticker covering the original UPC.

Last edited by a moderator:
After all the deals on them there's no way I'm paying those prices for the pre-orders. The Toy Story Play set is $36...I paid half that for the Cars set and less than half that for the Lone Ranger set.

Then again if there are no sales, in reality I'm bullshitting and will in fact pay $36 for the Toy Story set. For the kids of course.

Crazy! got email today from walmart my villians pack is ready for pick up.   I guess i will pick it up tomorrow for $15.XX  & swap with new wave 2  triple pack  :)

I've got all the wave one figures now. I haven't been buying the power discs...if there is anything I really want to have in game I'll ebay or trade for it. I'm just not a fan of blind bags...spending $6 on something I likely already have is not appealing.

Did my research on those screenshots...someone hacked the Xbox 360 version of the game and is pulling up NPCs as playable characters...so yeah, no Zerg, Ferb or Chick figures, guys...at least not in this game. Maybe the sequel.

Ahh Seriously what is up with Cinderellas coach LOL. I picked up 5 packs with rares in them hoping that I would get all 3 of the rares. I managed to pick up 2 out of the 3 (Abu & Buzz) and in all 5 packs with rares was Cinderellas coach =P.  Going to check the rest of my non rare packs later without opening them. Anyone with Cinderellas coach is going back.

Hopefully I might be able to trade a few of the Cinderellas at the trading event.

What does everyone think is a good trade ratio for a rare 2:1 or 3:1 for a non rare?

Ahh Seriously what is up with Cinderellas coach LOL. I picked up 5 packs with rares in them hoping that I would get all 3 of the rares. I managed to pick up 2 out of the 3 (Abu & Buzz) and in all 5 packs with rares was Cinderellas coach =P. Going to check the rest of my non rare packs later without opening them. Anyone with Cinderellas coach is going back.

Hopefully I might be able to trade a few of the Cinderellas at the trading event.

What does everyone think is a good trade ratio for a rare 2:1 or 3:1 for a non rare?
2:1 for a rare, though if someone offers 3 for a rare take it.

Did my research on those screenshots...someone hacked the Xbox 360 version of the game and is pulling up NPCs as playable characters...so yeah, no Zerg, Ferb or Chick figures, guys...at least not in this game. Maybe the sequel.
I was gonna say, I think we know the complete lineup for this version of Disney infinity. Aside from the crystal figures and Wave 2 of the figures, plus wave 3 of the discs, I was under the impression that was all they had planned. Most people are under the impression that the coliseum has a spot for every figure that will be available for the first game, at least that's my understanding.

So I picked up an extra Crystal Lightning McQueen the other day, thinking I'd offer it to someone here for retail + shipping (No bullshit price gouging.), for those people who couldn't track one down. But everyone I've asked has said they either had one already or weren't interested.

So either I'm going to keep one sealed and open one, or just return one to the store and swap it out for another figure. Hmm.

So I picked up an extra Crystal Lightning McQueen the other day, thinking I'd offer it to someone here for retail + shipping (No bullshit price gouging.), for those people who couldn't track one down. But everyone I've asked has said they either had one already or weren't interested.

So either I'm going to keep one sealed and open one, or just return one to the store and swap it out for another figure. Hmm.
let me ask my kids if they're interested in the Crystal McQueen. I don't know how deep they want to go w/ duplicate figs and such. I'll let you know this afternoon. (After they get home from school.)

I would be interested in this. My kids have been looking for this and the toysrus by us is always out of stock. Can pay via Paypal. Let me know. (My feedback here is mainly from the digital movie sub forum. )

I would be interested in this. My kids have been looking for this and the toysrus by us is always out of stock. Can pay via Paypal. Let me know. (My feedback here is mainly from the digital movie sub forum. )
That's cool, though to be fair langdon_alger above you claimed it first. Let me see what his answer is and I'll get back to you.

So yesterday I went to TRU to get some power disc packs and asked if they had any gold packs, they told me no so I picked up 6 regular packs. I get home and go on the site and they have Crystal McQueens to be shipped so I ordered one of those, but then I decided to check on the gold packs, and it said my local store had some in stock!

So I then ordered 2 gold packs and pick them up today after work and they were the Tron discs! I asked if they had anymore in back but they were sold out. So I've got an extra Tron if someone wants to trade for a Mikes Car or another rare disc...

So yesterday I went to TRU to get some power disc packs and asked if they had any gold packs, they told me no so I picked up 6 regular packs. I get home and go on the site and they have Crystal McQueens to be shipped so I ordered one of those, but then I decided to check on the gold packs, and it said my local store had some in stock!

So I then ordered 2 gold packs and pick them up today after work and they were the Tron discs! I asked if they had anymore in back but they were sold out. So I've got an extra Tron if someone wants to trade for a Mikes Car or another rare disc...
That's frigging awesome! Congrats on that. Guess ill check my toys r us tomorrow to see if they have gold packs with Tron. *crosses fingers*

I can't remember if this has been said or not... is there any distinction on the package to tell the Mike pack apart from the Tron?

I can't remember if this has been said or not... is there any distinction on the package to tell the Mike pack apart from the Tron?
You know I didn't even really look at the package closely I'm almost certain that it was identical to the old ones though because I thought I was going to get mikes car

5 new Disney Toy Boxes are now available to download

Blue Breakout - You're trapped... unless you can figure your way out of this maddening blue maze!
Jungle Cruise - Become the skipper in our Jungle Cruise-inspired Toy Box, full of adventure, peril, and puns.
Trench Run - Pilot a Tron Recognizer through an obstacle-filled trench, just like Beggar's Canyon back home.
Toy Columbia - Explore a sprawling city in the sky with infinite possibilities.
Sky Gauntlet - Put your platforming skills to the test in a series of complicated challenges.
Source: http://micechat.com/forums/disney-infinity/185724-disney-infinity-disney-toy-boxes.html

My luck is getting worse on deals, haha. Went to Target to complete my set, just needed Francesco, Mater and Violet. They had like 10-15 each of Dash, Mater, Mike, and Davy Jones... Going to check out another target tomorrow.

Is anyone going to attempt going to the trade event at TRU, or is it best for those of us over the age of 15 to just leave it be?
My GF & I are going to leave it be. I am just going to get the starter set (finally lol) and buy a pack or two of the tron power disc.

If you want to use the coupons they'll be handing out, you'll need to go since they will only be good on Saturday.
Oh, I'll definitely be there to pick up one of the new TRU discs at least...but considering their ad says in big bold letters "TRADE EVENT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN" I'm thinking I'll just grab my merch and go.

Oh, I'll definitely be there to pick up one of the new TRU discs at least...but considering their ad says in big bold letters "TRADE EVENT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN" I'm thinking I'll just grab my merch and go.
There is almost guaranteed to be a sketchy dude in the parking lot selling $15 Dumbos at my store.

Looks like we will be dropping in to pick up some deals and leave.  Too bad my oldest daughter is going to her grandparents this weekend and I doubt they'd believe that my 17-month-old is there to trade.  And I have a few extra Fix-It Felix'es to trade away too.

I really want to go with the Tron advert but might not make the drive. I'm just hoping that they get TRU exclusive packs restocked and they reintroduce Mike's car into the mix.

When were they handed out? I never got any? I really wish josh would show up and clear out a lot of confusion. Can I buy tron at opening of the store or onlyduring the trade event? Does the accessories coupon work on the power disc packs which are on sale? Will they have crystal mcqueens?

When were they handed out? I never got any? I really wish josh would show up and clear out a lot of confusion. Can I buy tron at opening of the store or onlyduring the trade event? Does the accessories coupon work on the power disc packs which are on sale? Will they have crystal mcqueens?
Coupons get handed out on Saturday, the day of the event. The accessories coupon only works on power disc albums, capsules or any other accessory to help lug stuff around.

I think it depends on the individual store as to whether the put out the discs when the store opens or when the event starts at 12.

The accessories coupon is strictly for accessories (binders, capsules, etc.)

Crystal McQueens most likely will depend on the store as well. The store I went to only got 1 they put it out on Sunday and it sold right when the store opened, but they don't know if they're getting more.

I bought the 2 Tron packs they had in stock online so I don't even know if they'll have more on Saturday, I may just go to the other location in hopes they may have some

Considering the Tron discs are being sold by some stores right now, I don't think there is a clear directive on what time they should be sold. Presumably the stores should stock them the morning of the event.

I wanted to go this Saturday, but I'll be out of town with my son at a camp out. Here's hoping some of the 2nd wave of TRU discs will be there on Sunday.

Series 2 power discs are now available for preorder on Amazon. They're MSRP but considering Amazon gives you a fair shot at getting rare discs as opposed to physical retail, they're kinda sorta a deal.

bread's done
Back