E3 2007 MS Bringing it Home II - The Bigs/Harry Potter Demo + More new trailers....

[quote name='Furashu']LOL THEYRE TRYING TO BE LIKE THE WII WITH THAT CONTROLLER!!damn whens that price cut coming.... im getting my hopes up :'([/QUOTE]

You mean like Sony with the 'motion sensor' controller Siaxis? :lol:

im not getting any commercials or blackouts im watchin the live...stream
that crowd is dead, reggie bush came out and i heard a few crickets

Good Lawd did that english-speaking gentlemen correctly pronounce Naruto's name?? They need to get him over to Funimation and teach the VOs some lessons.

[quote name='anomynous']DISNEY MOVIES

too bad no one cares[/QUOTE]

I hoped for two fleeting seconds they would have announced X-Men & Spider-Man the animated series :(

[quote name='CouRageouS']Every Extend Extra! Puzzle Quest! "I heard a big shout out for Golden Axe!" :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Freakin Marathon as well. Don't forget those brand new titles, some of them looked phenomenal!

[quote name='anomynous']all Disney movies are up in HD now apparently[/QUOTE]

Yay?

Honestly, I'd rather own them (on Blu-Ray no less) than rent them.

PGR4 Gameplay Vid is looking sick. Wish they showed more vids like that ie; no gimmicks, no music, just gameplay.

[quote name='Furashu']lost oddessey looks sweeet! too bad it wont compare to FF13 lol
When does this end?[/QUOTE]

Looking more foward to LO than FF13 at this point. Although I'm sure FF13 will outsell LO . . . in Japan :lol:

[quote name='CouRageouS']I just want them to tell me theres a price drop or something about the new chipset so I can go out and buy one tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Fat chance on that happening, if you've watched the beginning of the presentation, they basically lamented the fact that they have an iron-grasp on the Console war. Don't hold your breath based on some baseless speculation by random users.

UGH, will this Games for Windows vid ever end?!

THIS IS MADNESS~!!

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Fat chance on that happening, if you've watched the beginning of the presentation, they basically lamented the fact that they have an iron-grasp on the Console war. Don't hold your breath based on some baseless speculation by random users.[/quote]

it wasnt random users, it was the analysts for the gaming industry.. lol
WE SHALL SEE dam it

[quote name='Furashu']it wasnt random users, it was the analysts for the gaming industry.. lol
WE SHALL SEE dam it[/QUOTE]

So random people who are almost always wrong? ;)

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Fat chance on that happening, if you've watched the beginning of the presentation, they basically lamented the fact that they have an iron-grasp on the Console war. Don't hold your breath based on some baseless speculation by random users.

UGH, will this Games for Windows vid ever end?!

THIS IS MADNESS~!![/QUOTE]

They "lamented" the fact?

;) The grammar police have issued you a citation.

[quote name='mykevermin']They "lamented" the fact?

;) The grammar police have issued you a citation.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, suppose I meant "cemented" then?

[quote name='Furashu']lol wait when is this over? im getting one step closer to buying a ps3[/QUOTE]

So you would go with the more expensive system with less games?

Even without a pricedrop, $400 Premium >>> $500 60GB, at least until tomorrow :lol:

Hope Sony's watching closely.

Quit your bitching and go buy a PS3.

All these games coming to the system this year. And the PC still had a good montage.

I'm disappointed that they wont show anything from 08 but theres always TGS or X07 for that.

RE5 LIVES!

RE5 looks pretty sweet! Even if it's way off from release. Also Assassin's Creed looks very very good, playability looks very fluid so far. Humm that Halo 3 Live Action Short was nice. Is that a preview of the movie? Omg...Halo 3 Xbox 360....humm pair that green sucka up with the original Halo Xbox! LOL.

Wow they sure are putting a lot of polish on Halo 3...the graphics are a much much improvement over the beta. Single player looks like a solid winner once again. Will it be another $120 million in the first week?

Well, that's that.

Nothing world shaking, just a really solid lineup of games coming this year, RE5 coming next year and the world's ugliest console :lol:

Well, that's that.

Nothing world shaking, just a really solid lineup of games coming this year, RE5 coming next year and the world's ugliest console :lol:

[quote name='SpreadTheWord']Good a new SKU! I didn't think they had enough :rollseyes:[/QUOTE]

How is that bad? Seriously, who the fuck cares?

Nothing earth shattering but I do think they played it right though focusing on everything coming this year. I'm betting Sony's show will be showcasing stuff coming next year. i.e. more waiting. Why wait when you can have all this on the 360 now? Pure speculation of course.

Well that was fun. Looks like a good year for the 360 is coming up fast. Now should I read the live blogs of Sony and Nintendo tomorrow at work or should I just wait till I get home and watch the on demand videos?

and here's the HDMI-equipped Xbox below.[pic]
Is it an Elite with a new skin or a does it have HDMI and a 20GB HDD? I'm guessing it an Elite.

Is there a Bringing It Home category on the Marketplace like last year?

bread's done
Back