Eddie Guerrero's wrestling topic (RIP 1967 - 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing a man as big as Big Show and seeing HHH tear up helped get to me. Then Chavo and Benoit sealed the deal. So sad...

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']They really should have chanted "Eddie" instead of "You Suck" when Angle came out. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just mentioned that.. I can't believe the fans still chanted that.. but I guess it helps them get their mind off the situation.

Who is this new announcer with them tonight?

Joey Styles, he's the guy from ECW.. he was there last week and at Taboo Tuesday, tonight was supposed to be his last night, dunno if the deal was extended or not. I'd love to have him on Raw permanently.

The chant seemed a little subdued, or moreso than usual. Tacky, but that's what you get when you condition fans to react the way they do.

The lying, cheating, and stealing was so amazingly funny. It would not have been nearly as funny if it were someone other than Eddie doing it. I am really going to miss him.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Chavo :( I remember the angle in WCW where Eddie made Chavo where that "Eddie Guerrero is my favorite wrestler" shirt, I wish I had one of those.[/QUOTE]

I remember that as well, awesome stuff.

I'm wearing my LWO shirt.

latinoworldorder.jpg

I was in shock when I heard this.... I thought to myself? "What? Eddie? But how, he looked fine and he was so young!"

But alas Death is unforgiving. May you rest in peace sir, you were a great wrestler. :whistle2:(

Just last Friday I was laughing at how Eddie laid down and throw the chair at his opponent, who got disqualified for doing nothing.

I figured it would be great to watch wrestling again, and that Eddie was still around.

[quote name='Scorch']I don't think any of us are suprised, but that doesn't take away from the shock.

In all honesty, I thought Scott Hall would drop off next.. I thought Eddie still had a good 10 years left in him before any complications or anything..[/QUOTE]

Shit i thought Scott Hall would have died 10 years ago.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']La Parka - one of my all time favs.[/QUOTE]

you mean the chairman of WCW?

I would always laugh when he would come out and do that stupid dance in the ring around the chair

[quote name='mykevermin']Holy Crap! Hector Garza was LWO? And Halloween (or is that Damien 666?)[/QUOTE]

Eddie Guerrero, Juventud Guerrera, Psychosis, La Parka, Silver King, Rey Mysterio Jr., El Dandy, Damien, Villano IV, Villano V

[quote name='CaseyRyback']you mean the chairman of WCW?

I would always laugh when he would come out and do that stupid dance in the ring around the chair[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thats why I loved him so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back