Eddie Guerrero's wrestling topic (RIP 1967 - 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='neocisco']... Snitsky has to be the worst worker in the business.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Orlando Jordan is much worse in my opinion

[quote name='jesta2817']I disagree. Orlando Jordan is much worse in my opinion[/QUOTE]

I go w/Snitsky because he is much more likely to hurt his opponent than OJ. Snitksy isn't just bad, he's dangerous.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I'm assuming Ashley doesn't count since she's a diva, but what about Tomko... he's pretty damn awful.[/QUOTE]

He's up there (or down there) but I bet if you did an anonymous poll Snitsky would be the one. In fact, next time Raw is in town I'll go backstage and do just that.:)

[quote name='neocisco']I go w/Snitsky because he is much more likely to hurt his opponent than OJ. Snitksy isn't just bad, he's dangerous.[/QUOTE]

That's how everyone felt about Amehd Jonhson too.

Found out as soon as it happened and still can't believe it , he was only 38 but looked even younger , i never would of expected this ,rest in peace eddie !

[quote name='JimmieMac']That's how everyone felt about Amehd Jonhson too.[/QUOTE]

Joke? Or are you just extremely trashed?

I just watched the X-files episode with RVD and the annoying redhead from Seinfeld and Suddenly Susan in it. One of the best X-files episodes ever.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I just watched the X-files episode with RVD and the annoying redhead from Seinfeld and Suddenly Susan in it. One of the best X-files episodes ever.[/QUOTE]

Never knew that RVD was on the X-Files. Supposedly, Dave Grohl is on one of the episodes, too...

I wonder what videos they'll do for SD? I'm assuming that it'll be more of the SD guys since tonight's show featured mainly Raw performers, and of course Mysterio, and then Batista. I'm sure they'll have one with Angle though. Hmm... Vince could do one too, possibly JBL as he seemed quite passionate about the whole ordeal. I'm sure there isn't a person on the roster that isn't affected by this.

Also, anyone else find it kind of tasteless on the part of Matt Hardy to where his "I will not die" shirt tonight? Just a random observation.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I wonder what videos they'll do for SD? I'm assuming that it'll be more of the SD guys since tonight's show featured mainly Raw performers, and of course Mysterio, and then Batista. I'm sure they'll have one with Angle though. Hmm... Vince could do one too, possibly JBL as he seemed quite passionate about the whole ordeal. I'm sure there isn't a person on the roster that isn't affected by this.

Also, anyone else find it kind of tasteless on the part of Matt Hardy to where his "I will not die" shirt tonight? Just a random observation.[/QUOTE]

SmackDown! will be one hour of matches and such, and one hour of classic Eddie clips.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']SmackDown! will be one hour of matches and such, and one hour of classic Eddie clips.[/QUOTE]

Hour of matches eh? Certain to include the JBL vs Chavo match, HHH vs Benoit match and cruiserweight battle royale.

[quote name='Scorch']Joke? Or are you just extremely trashed?[/QUOTE]

Was is that I spelled it wrong, I'm sorry, "Ahmed Johnson".

Do you really think that Ahmed wasn't rough? Do you think he was less than Snitsky was? Why do you think I must be trashed to say that?

[quote name='JimmieMac']Was is that I spelled it wrong, I'm sorry, "Ahmed Johnson".

Do you really think that Ahmed wasn't rough? Do you think he was less than Snitsky was? Why do you think I must be trashed to say that?[/QUOTE]

Ahmed was pretty stiff in the ring. He injured a couple of wrestlers. Most likely, it was due to him being new in the ring. But that definitely was a major factor on why he didn't go very far.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Was is that I spelled it wrong, I'm sorry, "Ahmed Johnson".

Do you really think that Ahmed wasn't rough? Do you think he was less than Snitsky was? Why do you think I must be trashed to say that?[/QUOTE]

The typo is what I meant.

Hell no, Ahmed was like a brick wall in the ring. I'd love to see a shoot fight between Ahmed and Hardcore Holly

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Are we talking Ahmed in his prime, or Ahmed 100lbs of fat and two blown out knees later?[/QUOTE]

Ahmed in his prime injured a lot of wrestlers.

The busted-on-prostitution-related charges, 400 pound, 2 bum knees Ahmed wasn't great, either. I remember shaking my head when I saw him debut in WCW, and he could barely lift up a cruiserweight for the Pearl River Plunge.

Thankfully, Ahmed's in better shape nowadays. I think he's working with a church now and he's a born-again Christian.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I wonder what videos they'll do for SD? I'm assuming that it'll be more of the SD guys since tonight's show featured mainly Raw performers, and of course Mysterio, and then Batista. I'm sure they'll have one with Angle though. Hmm... Vince could do one too, possibly JBL as he seemed quite passionate about the whole ordeal. I'm sure there isn't a person on the roster that isn't affected by this.[/QUOTE]

I hope to hear something from Booker T, he and Sharmell looked pretty distraught.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']I hope to hear something from Booker T, he and Sharmell looked pretty distraught.[/QUOTE]

Go to the WWE Raw Unlimited webpage. Booker & Sharmell's comments are there.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Ahmed in his prime injured a lot of wrestlers.

The busted-on-prostitution-related charges, 400 pound, 2 bum knees Ahmed wasn't great, either. I remember shaking my head when I saw him debut in WCW, and he could barely lift up a cruiserweight for the Pearl River Plunge.

Thankfully, Ahmed's in better shape nowadays. I think he's working with a church now and he's a born-again Christian.[/QUOTE]

I meant for Scorch's shootfight between Ahmed and Holly, cuz I'm pretty sure Ahmed in his prime would grab Holly's left arm and right arm and rip him clear in half.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I meant for Scorch's shootfight between Ahmed and Holly, cuz I'm pretty sure Ahmed in his prime would grab Holly's left arm and right arm and rip him clear in half.[/QUOTE]

That or Randy Savage would interfere, scream "OOH YEAH!" at the top of his lungs, and scare Holly and Ahmed out of the ring.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']That or Randy Savage would interfere, scream "OOH YEAH!" at the top of his lungs, and scare Holly and Ahmed out of the ring.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s Not really sure where you're going with that one...

In other news I noticed we have a cool new "Ninja" smilie like the shaq-fu thing, too bad there's no way to use it outside being blatantly racist, which I'm not about to do.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']:whistle2:s Not really sure where you're going with that one...

In other news I noticed we have a cool new "Ninja" smilie like the shaq-fu thing, too bad there's no way to use it outside being blatantly racist, which I'm not about to do.[/QUOTE]

Where I'm going... nowhere, really. It's just YARTOIWG. A few people in the RAW chat might know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, this "ninja" smiley... I'm guessing that it has something to do with the word that Booker T once called Hulk Hogan in an old WCW promo. Am I right?

Here's my Tribute, If anyone wants to sig-ify it, its fine as long as I can have a copy of the sig :)

eddie9cv.jpg

I really hope I don't ever see that ninja thing actually being used on this site. It's like giving people a reason to use "that" word now. Ugh.

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']I really hope I don't ever see that ninja thing actually being used on this site. It's like giving people a reason to use "that" word now. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

How did you come across it, Horsey?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Agreed.

How did you come across it, Horsey?[/QUOTE]

I was looking through the smiley list to find the right smiley in-reply to your Macho Man business. Very sad that I don't have an Xbox, so I could be a part of the infamous raw chats every week.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I was looking through the smiley list to find the right smiley in-reply to your Macho Man business. Very sad that I don't have an Xbox, so I could be a part of the infamous raw chats every week.[/QUOTE]

There's a smiley list here? Never knew that...

Where can I find this list?

A lot of the clips on www.wwe.com/shows/raw/unlimited/ have some great footage of Eddie after each wrestlers segments are done.

Kurt Angle: Eddie Guerrero v.s. RVD at Backlash for the Intercontinental Title

Eric Bischoff/Steven Regal: Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio v.s. The Bashams No Way Out for the Tag Team Titles

Christy Hemme/Booker T and Sharmell: Eddie Guerrero v.s. Chris Jericho at Fall Brawl for the Cruiserwight Title

Matt Hardy/Trish Stratus: Eddie Guerrero being introduced as the WWE Champion on Smackdown

Ric Flair: Eddie Guerrero & Chavo Guerrero v.s. Rey Mysterio & Edge at Survivior Series for the Tag Team Titles

Theodore Long: Eddie Guerrero caught on Playboy security cameras

Shelton Benjamin: Eddie Guerrero v.s. Mr. Kennedy on Smackdown in his last match

And I thought JBL's story was great, and really touching.

[quote name='Scorch']Please remember that this topic is going to 1,000 posts.. so.. yeah[/QUOTE]

This is going to be one long wrestling topic then Scorch. Since this one is going double the normal that is going to be a lot of wrestling news in one thread.

I enjoyed RAW last night with everyone praising Eddie especially with the clips of Batista and Benoit.

[quote name='evilmax17']I had a dream about the Mean Street Posse last night. What does that say about me as a person?[/QUOTE]

It depends....they weren't naked were they? :lol: *just kidding man*

I was never a fan but everytime I heard the name "Pete Gas" I busted out laughing. Best name ever.

There are a LOT of theme changes in the WM box set; off my head

Superfly Jimmy Snuka
Demolition
Orient Express
Hillbilly Jim
Hulk Hogan (WM1)
Windham and Rotundo
Koko B. Ware
Dusty Rhodes (I'm not too upset about that ;))
Slick
Big Boss Man

I get the feeling that around 15-20% of the guys' themes are different, and I'm only at WM6. Jesus!

wrestling's so lame

and lol, brought a smile to my face with all these guys shedding tears for a wrestler. i mean, i could see that for a president maybe, or someone who made a difference in the world, but someone who's exploits were to make money? i suppose if you grew up with wrestling, but damn, i really didn't know the wrestling demographic as well as i do now.

Man I just gotta say that Rey vs. HBK last night was awesome. And even though HBK is probably my favorite wrestler, I was so glad the match ended the way it did. :applause: Rey getting superkicked and pinned on that night would have just felt... wrong.

I guess leg-drops are HBK's kryptonite now. :D

[quote name='mykevermin']There are a LOT of theme changes in the WM box set; off my head

Superfly Jimmy Snuka
Demolition
Orient Express
Hillbilly Jim
Hulk Hogan (WM1)
Windham and Rotundo
Koko B. Ware
Dusty Rhodes (I'm not too upset about that ;))
Slick
Big Boss Man

I get the feeling that around 15-20% of the guys' themes are different, and I'm only at WM6. Jesus![/QUOTE]Hmmm, almost all of the themes you mentioned had lyrics in them. I wonder if that's an issue or if it's just a coincidence.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']wrestling's so lame

and lol, brought a smile to my face with all these guys shedding tears for a wrestler. i mean, i could see that for a president maybe, or someone who made a difference in the world, but someone who's exploits were to make money? i suppose if you grew up with wrestling, but damn, i really didn't know the wrestling demographic as well as i do now.[/QUOTE]

go away.

This man made a living by entertaining the fans. He would sacrifice his family and personal time to be on the road 300 days a year. The fact that you think it's funny that people seem to care about this man, is rather depressing. You are a sad human being.

I will leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back