FF:CC for ANY 4 GC games through 4/3

Gojtron

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Ending April 3rd, so act fast.

At EB, trade in any 4 Cube games, get Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles free. They can be sports, they can be anything but demo discs. I used 2 copies of Madden 02, an NFL QB Club 02(5.99 used) and an NFL 2k3, bought them, traded them right back in, and got my FF:CC. It's automatic, they do the trade, scan the new game, hit total and it works.

I already had FF:CC and got two more with this deal on Friday. I went back to EB today and exchanged them both (sealed and with receipt) for PSO Ep 3 CARD and RE: Outbreak . The guy working the register felt it was sketchy doing the exchange, but I'm a regular customer so he was cool about it. However, it doesn't say anything about not being able to make exchanges on promotions in the return policy (as far as I know of) as long as they are sealed and w/receipt...

I was so lucky that I got Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I had been calling around different EBs and of course, some didn't know anything about the deal, some only allowed any GameCube games, and some allowed any system's games as long as they weren't sports. Then one of the EBs told me to have the other EBs that didn't know of the deal look it up under "Marketing" and then "Preowned/Promotions" (or something like that.) Because I didn't want the EBs to know it was me calling them again, I had my dad call them, and before he even got to mention looking up the deal, the employee said that they have the deal! That just goes to show that everything varies, depeding on the employee, at EBs. Anyway, I went to the closest EB at the mall and we told the guy that we wanted him to see if our games qualified for the deal, and he said that they did as he proceeded to get a copy of FF:CC. I was kind of confused because he hadn't even looked at what we had yet. Needless to say, he was a very generous employee. He and the other employee actually congratulated me on trading in my unopened Murakumu!

bread's done
Back