Free 1600 XBox Marketplace Points

k I signed up and am really nervous that something may go wrong and they might start charging me. I am very excited though. If this works I will def. get a visa gift card and do it again!!! I should cancel after 3 days?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']k I signed up and am really nervous that something may go wrong and they might start charging me. I am very excited though. If this works I will def. get a visa gift card and do it again!!! I should cancel after 3 days?[/quote]

You should cancel as soon as you receive the confirmation email from Xbox360Achiever. Just make sure to cancel before the trial is over, even if they haven't sent a confirmation email. (Though they almost certainly will.)

Wow... I cancelled today and it had to have been the easiest experience ever... Nice lady on the phone didn't even ask why I was cancelling! Just asked for my login id... offered me an extra 30 days, and that was it... AWESOME.

Will post again when I get my points :)

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Was it through a dating website though? Theres a dif between meeting people normally over the internet and actively using an internet dating service . ;)[/QUOTE]

Only a person posting on an online forum would consider meeting anyone online in any manner as normal. I met my significant other online (5 years and running now), and she's the best, but the fact is that 90% of people still think meeting someone online is "strange and dangerous." Yeah, nothing bad ever happens with people you meet at bars...

Ok, I want to try again with a second card. Problem is, everytime I try to click the link a second time, I get the page that says, "Thank you! You have been registered for the Free Xbox 360 Live 1600 Points Card promotion." message. I can't fill in a new name and address. What am I supposed to do to get it to work a second time?

just got confirmation that my card shipped today - called up and cancelled without a hard sell or problem or anything.

Call was about 3 minutes long with the bulk of that time spent looking up and verifying my account info.

I was offered the 30 day trial, which I declined and then Dana continued to cancel my account. It was painless.

Small Arms here I come :)

thanks again op

Success story here, although my card is on backorder for 10 - 14 days, I'm in no hurry though.

Had a bit of a problem finding my account info.

Also my account name was "abusingthesystem".... made the phone operator chuckle.

I got my confirmation today...

I had soo mcuh trouble getting this guy to cancel my thing. He kept asking me why I did not like it and why I never filled out the profile. He says I won't get billed now but I am nervous as hell. I may call back tomorrow just to see if it was canceld for sure.

I cant wait to do this deal over and over again with the visa giftcards!!!

Pulled the trigger a couple days ago, got confirmation today, cancel call took 7mins, lady really tried to sell me on it lol, I think it was cuz I acted like I was interested but didn't really want to pay for it. So she just offered me more free :/

Now to start doing it with other cards and addresses and people ;)

Sweet, I signed myself and my girlfriend up for this. She was real cool about it and had no problem calling in to cancel on her account. Of course I had to be real specific on why exactly I was signing me and her both up for a dating site. LOL. Got comfirmation last night and canceled this morning. Got 3200 points coming in 10-14 days. YAY!

[quote name='cycophuk']Sweet, I signed myself and my girlfriend up for this. She was real cool about it and had no problem calling in to cancel on her account. Of course I had to be real specific on why exactly I was signing me and her both up for a dating site. LOL. Got comfirmation last night and canceled this morning. Got 3200 points coming in 10-14 days. YAY![/QUOTE]
Sounds like you need to get a few more girlfriends and you'll be set :)

New pickup line: "Hey baby, I can't help but notice that I could use you to get some free XBL Marketplace Points."

Got my card today!

Make sure you cancel before the trial period ends... I was a few hours late and they said "There's nothing we can do about it, sorry."

$50!!? So I called my bank and disputed the charge... how you like me now? True.com! :evil:

Did you sign up over the weekend or on a friday? Seems that true.com, while a great site with millions of members, occasionally messess up. Just make sure to keep an eye on it and cancel before you get charged.

I'm not a huge fan of online dating myself, too many girls want to email back and forth, but it can be difficult to get them to meet in person.

[quote name='AvidGamer361']
I'm not a huge fan of online dating myself, too many girls want to email back and forth, but it can be difficult to get them to meet in person.[/quote]
Yes, that and the fact that it's lame. Incredibly so. I'd hate myself if I had to use the internet to pick up.

I signed my dog up for the True.com profile. his screen name was bowwow69 and he spoke of his three loves: long walks, eating and belly rubs. In the statement part I wrote that some people may think he is a dog, but he is really just a old soul looking to meet someone to get him out of the house and play ball. He got five e-mails fromthe ladies.

Got my confirmation 3 days later and the guy cancelled my order no problem.

I wouldn't say its a matter of "having to use" the internet to meet girls. There's over 100 million girls doing this (worldwide, not U.S. only), so its a good way to get to know people that you would have never got a chance to meet in your daily life.

But yeah, RL is way better IMO.

[quote name='jhamlett']I signed my dog up for the True.com profile. his screen name was bowwow69 and he spoke of his three loves: long walks, eating and belly rubs. In the statement part I wrote that some people may think he is a dog, but he is really just a old soul looking to meet someone to get him out of the house and play ball. He got five e-mails fromthe ladies.

Got my confirmation 3 days later and the guy cancelled my order no problem.[/quote]

Ha I did the same thing!!! mydogiscool was the profile name!!!

I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN IT THOUGH THEY SENT CONFIRMATION A WHILE AGO...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Ha I did the same thing!!! mydogiscool was the profile name!!!

I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN IT THOUGH THEY SENT CONFIRMATION A WHILE AGO...[/QUOTE]

It took me over 2 weeks from the confirmation before they sent an e-mail to let me know the card had been shipped.. it then arrived about 2 days later. My guess is they're getting swamped with them so it's taking a bit longer now that everyone knows about this.

Finally got my card. Took forever after I got the first confirmation email, but it arrived shortly after I got the shipping confirmation.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Ha I did the same thing!!! mydogiscool was the profile name!!!

I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN IT THOUGH THEY SENT CONFIRMATION A WHILE AGO...[/QUOTE]
I contacted them, the next batch is being mailed out on Wednesday. This includes everybody who has done the true.com offer through this last week.

will i get another email or this is the email for shipment?

Thanks for participating in the Xbox360Achiever.com Xbox 360 Live 1600
Marketplace Points Card promotion. We have recieved confirmation that you
have signed up for true.com and your product will be shipped out in 10
to 14 business days. This is the longest it could take, we'll do our best
to expedite it and ship it out within a week.

[quote name='mavppppp']will i get another email or this is the email for shipment?

to expedite it and ship it out within a week.[/quote]

That is the e-mail, you can cancel now. I did as soon as I got the e-mail and my card came about a week and a half later.

[quote name='mavppppp']will i get another email or this is the email for shipment?

to expedite it and ship it out within a week.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that email just lets you know that you can cancel true.com whenever you'd like.

after i cancelled my account over the phone today(11/21/2006), I logged in on my account on their website, and saw :

Your free period ends on: 11/23/2006

On 11/24/2006, you cancelled your subscription. Continuing will reactivate your subscription.

Is this normal? the cancellation date is right after the free period.

[quote name='ironxman99']yea, they still haven't confirmed shipment of my card and its been over 2 wks.

mavppppp- yes, that's normal.[/quote]

same shit man its been past the 14 days it said ti would take and nothing
bubkiss:bomb: cheap mother fuckers

bread's done
Back