Free Qore Download code in PTOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logical Dolphin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
The Sep. '08 issue of PlayStation The Official Magazine has a code for a free download of Qore Episode 1. The code was in my subscription copy, I am not sure if this deal is exclusive to subscribers or if it is in the newsstand copies as well.

[quote name='lucid734']MAn, I want that LBP theme![/quote]

That's in Qore Episode 4. The newest magazine gives out episode 2.... So looks like you have a couple months to go ;) That is if the magazine keeps handing out the codes.

[quote name='NateNinja']That's in Qore Episode 4. The newest magazine gives out episode 2.... So looks like you have a couple months to go ;) That is if the magazine keeps handing out the codes.[/QUOTE]

Probably will. I think you can get the codes from Burger King too (inside Qore an ads reads something about free codes powered by Burger King..). Qore is awful though, I would actually be glad to not feel like I have to download that garbage any more. I just want trailers, no Q&A with developers (I prefer to read that type of stuff), no dumb chick freaking out during Silent Hill, just game footage.

If anyone's got an extra code for any episode of Qore, I'd gladly accept. I want to see what the big deal is, and I don't want to spend $4 to find out. lol

[quote name='mikeyhegs']If someone gives me a code I'll give them a team fortress 2 guest pass (good for FREE play til 9/22). I want me some resistance beta![/quote]

Resistance beta will be for subscribers only, not the purchasers of a single episode.

[quote name='help1']What does episode 2 get you?[/QUOTE]

I only remember wanting my time back. I believe they had some stuff on Resistance 2 and the new Silent Hill. I really hate the whole Qore thing, you'll spend more time watching the host and Q&A with developers/producers than you actually spend watching game footage. Just about everything they have to say worth while I had already ready about in magazines months prior =\

[quote name='Stormedtrooper']I've used both the code for ep 1 & 2 and the SOCOM Beta is listed as unavailable in both. I'm guessing their hit their quota on beta slots.[/QUOTE]

The beta won't be available until 9/07 for people with Qore, but you might be right.

[quote name='Purkeynator']How about we make a separate thread for beggars. Honestly people. Anyone seen the South Park night of the homeless episode?[/quote]

Spare some change, sir?

Change?

Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back