Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Brooklynnets24']is there an offer on here that doesnt require a CC at all?I was looking at that EMUSIC site is that a good one?[/quote]

They all require credit cards/prepaid credit cards/virtual credit cards of some sort.

[quote name='Rig']They all require credit cards/prepaid credit cards/virtual credit cards of some sort.[/quote]alrighty thanks. Guess ill get myself a 10 dollar prepaid card

[quote name='Brooklynnets24']alrighty thanks. Guess ill get myself a 10 dollar prepaid card[/quote] get more then 10 dollars unless you only plan to do 1-2 offers. + dont prepaid credit cards have an activation fee?

[quote name='odom4president']hey idiot, get the facts straight, RB 2 GUITAR IS NO longer being sold by amazon. Also, if you browse the previous posts you will see that several people mentioned receving the RB 2 GAME instead of the guitar when they ordered the guitar.[/quote]

If you browse the previous posts you will find that Coyotezeye was referring to the RB2 game.

[quote name='Rig']I'm thinking they are beginning to look at a users' past orders. If they already have received a copy of a game (Guitar Hero III, for example), and they order another of the same bundle, Trainn orders it from Red Octane. If they haven't ordered a bundle before, they probably order from Amazon.[/quote]

That's not how it worked for me. I've only ordered two games from them; Scene It! and GH3 bundle. Scene It came from Amazon, GH3 from Red Octane.

Either they price checked and Red Octane had the lower deal at the time of order, or it had something to do with a shipping error. I never received the first shipment and they resent the game after filing a support ticket.

[quote name='Rig']I believe Trainn orders all console games from Amazon. The only exception it seems they have with this are on the bundles.

I'm thinking they are beginning to look at a users' past orders. If they already have received a copy of a game (Guitar Hero III, for example), and they order another of the same bundle, Trainn orders it from Red Octane. If they haven't ordered a bundle before, they probably order from Amazon.[/quote]

I received two Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundles from Amazon within two months of each other. Of course, Amazon's price at the time was cheaper than Red Octane's, but I'm not sure if that really mattered or not.

Anyone know what company is this? I got charged 59$ from REG.NET REGNETORD.NET MN? I would like to know if it's one of my offers or some random charge?

On top of that i noticed that esuccess2u is the same number as amazing web stores. Cause i called esuccess2u and i asked them to cancel my account today but they made it sound like it wasn't esucess2u's company. Should i call the second number for Amazing Web Stores then?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='uEih']Anyone know what company is this? I got charged 59$ from REG.NET REGNETORD.NET MN? I would like to know if it's one of my offers or some random charge?[/QUOTE]

Call your bank torrorow,close those cards and start using virtual cards.

Will do but explain to me what exactly is virtual cards? I looked at my account and it shows 2 charges from that same name, 1 for 1.95 and the other for 59$. I did sign up for a 1.95 offer that didn't show yet but i have no idea why 59$ is showing under the same company.

EDit: I just called that charge and apparently it was for esuccess2u for a 1.95 charge. Then after that i guess it asks me if i wanted more info for REG.NET and i guess i put "Yes" when i never remembered that i did. Therefore signing me up for that. I cancelled esuccess2u today and on their records they said i didn't cancel which is weird cause the guy gave me a confirmation number and everything. Was the esuccess2u cancellation quick and easy for everyone else as it was for me?

[quote name='uEih']Will do but explain to me what exactly is virtual cards?[/QUOTE]

Let me tell you i had a similiar situation like your own,i recieved a charge from some random company and was pissed since then i close those cards and recived a new one which i do not use unless the offers do not accept virtual cards.

virtual cards=cards that you can use for one transaction after that you can close them out.I use paypal virtual cards becuase i already had a paypal account but you can get them from other places.

Anyone else that has done esuccess2u, can you help me? Was the cancellation real quick and easy like, all he asked was my name and phone number, and it was done. Im a little worried if it was cancel cause i never got emailed anything. The guy from REG.NET said i never canceled according to their database. And both Amazing Web Stores and esuccess2u's phone numbers to cancel is the same.

[quote name='uEih']Anyone else that has done esuccess2u, can you help me? Was the cancellation real quick and easy like, all he asked was my name and phone number, and it was done. Im a little worried if it was cancel cause i never got emailed anything. The guy from REG.NET said i never canceled according to their database. And both Amazing Web Stores and esuccess2u's phone numbers to cancel is the same.[/QUOTE]

Yes it was quick and easy for me although i did recieve a email.

I just read around and read that esuccess2u is with REG.NET and they WILL charge you 59.90$ for after 7 day cancellation. The guy told me if i dont cancel esuccess2u within 2 weeks the 59$ will not be refunded or something. So basically i signed up last tuesday and cancelled today on the 7th day. Cause they dont work on weekends and i was busy monday. Wow hopefully i get my 59$ back. Kinda weird cause i got a confirmation number but no email from esuccess2u for my cancellation. I have a feeling he didn't cancel my account because the REG.NET guy i called said it wasnt cancelled. I hope it wasn't a trick to keep me for an extra day for the 59$ charge.

[quote name='uEih']I just read around and read that esuccess2u is with REG.NET and they WILL charge you 59.90$ for after 7 day cancellation. The guy told me if i dont cancel esuccess2u within 2 weeks the 59$ will not be refunded or something. So basically i signed up last tuesday and cancelled today on the 7th day. Cause they dont work on weekends and i was busy monday. Wow hopefully i get my 59$ back. Kinda weird cause i got a confirmation number but no email from esuccess2u for my cancellation. I have a feeling he didn't cancel my account because the REG.NET guy i called said it wasnt cancelled.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to sound like a smartass but didn't you read the OP if it is a 7 day trial cancel on the fourth day.You waited until the last minute to cancel,it was kind of your fault.

[quote name='Mugen']I'm not trying to sound like a smartass but didn't you read the OP if it is a 7 day trial cancel on the fourth day.You waited until the last minute to cancel,it was kind of your fault.[/quote]

Yea i understand that it said cancel on 4th day. I wanted to do that too. But the 4th day is Saturday. Which according to esuccess2u on the OP they only open M-F. Therefore leaving me with monday to cancel only, but on monday im busy the whole day until after 4. Which is when they close so i had to cancel tuesday.

[quote name='uEih']Yea i understand that it said cancel on 4th day. I wanted to do that too. But the 4th day is Saturday. Which according to esuccess2u on the OP they only open M-F. Therefore leaving me with monday to cancel only, but on monday im busy the whole day until after 4. Which is when they close so i had to cancel tuesday.[/quote]

Are you sure this REG.NET isn't a piggyback offer? If it is, then you would have had to cancel it separately from eSuccess2u anyway, because unless they explicitly say they're canceling the piggyback offers too, assume they won't (since they are separate companies).

[quote name='hopeunknown']Weird. I just had the same exact issue with my GH:A bundle.

I sent a support ticket and they're sending another one. WTF is up with UPS? It ended up in an entirely different county according to the tracking. When the main UPS sorting center down here is a town over...[/quote]
Well, my problem said it was delivered to Miami and it said it was signed. Still have no answer asking for confirmation of the address it was sent to and who signed it.

OH, btw that update for games may happen in the middle of the month. So they could get some of November's early releases. And just a side note for uEih: If you are going to do an offer, check out the trial period and before you fill it out, check out exactly what day would it fall on if you were to cancel it. Making sure that it falls on the days that they are open, and give yourself some extra days, just in case something comes up on the day that you want to cancel but can't, so that way it still falls within the trial period, but before it ends.

Also, You could dispute that charge, since you canceled on the last day. I mean really let them know that's just messed up. It's not your fault they that because it takes them time to cancel it, you have to pay. From what it sounds like you were still within the time frame, then again I don't know exactly everything. If they can't cancel it, ask for a higher up. It's worth a shot.

Ultimately, to avoid those things it is wise to cancel ahead of time. Some things we all learn, I know I did. I try to space out my trials, so I know who is charging me. I don't mind the wait, it's virtually free, just gotta take my time, use that Word Document to keep track of everything.

If anything consult the OP before doing an offer and if not answered, consult the thread. :)

[quote name='msane']Are you sure this REG.NET isn't a piggyback offer? If it is, then you would have had to cancel it separately from eSuccess2u anyway, because unless they explicitly say they're canceling the piggyback offers too, assume they won't (since they are separate companies).[/quote]

I just had a similar issue with a piggy back offer. I believe it was consumer direct, i could be wrong, but i was charged $29.99 for something, dont know what and when I called them they had no problem cancelling and refunding my money. In the future I guess I will start asking if there were any offers that i am signed up for through the original offers and make sure they are cancelled as well to prevent this from happening again in the future.

I ordered the GH Aerosmith Bundle last Monday night, received a shipping notice Tuesday, but still have not received the item. I'm just wondering how long it took other people to receive their GH's because my friend got a game two days after it was released in stores...

[quote name='bytemap']OH, btw that update for games may happen in the middle of the month. So they could get some of November's early releases. [/quote]

Well there are quite a few big games coming out around the middle/late part of the month, so that would be stupid of them to wait for an update until then.

[quote name='bmack2005']I ordered the GH Aerosmith Bundle last Monday night, received a shipping notice Tuesday, but still have not received the item. I'm just wondering how long it took other people to receive their GH's because my friend got a game two days after it was released in stores...[/quote]

Anywhere from a few days to weeks needing support tickets. It depends on what shipping method they choose and if they decide to lie to you about shipping it.

[quote name='GuardianE']Anywhere from a few days to weeks needing support tickets. It depends on what shipping method they choose and if they decide to lie to you about shipping it.[/quote]

Well is there a certain amount of time that I should wait before I send a support ticket?

[quote name='bmack2005']Hey Queefdemon, how yah doing[/quote]
Pooshjagga......i got star wars today, and my other crap shipped, funny thing is star wars shipped 2 days after my 4,000 xbl points and i havent gotten them yet. Hmmmmmmmm

I really upset i sent a ticket about a game and they say it was returned to them as being undeliverable although i've been waiting at home for the game and ups hasn't left me any notices and i gave them my correct address.The rep said they would reship it when i confirm the address i already gave them the first time.This has been nothing but a headache.

Only time will tell. They aren't held to any release schedule that's mentioned. I only mentioned that because the last update happened around that time, maybe because the games came out a bit later, but hey as long as they are able to update. Who knows, that's just a guess I'm making. :):bouncy:

[quote name='bytemap']OH, btw that update for games may happen in the middle of the month. So they could get some of November's early releases. And just a side note for uEih: If you are going to do an offer, check out the trial period and before you fill it out, check out exactly what day would it fall on if you were to cancel it. Making sure that it falls on the days that they are open, and give yourself some extra days, just in case something comes up on the day that you want to cancel but can't, so that way it still falls within the trial period, but before it ends.

Also, You could dispute that charge, since you canceled on the last day. I mean really let them know that's just messed up. It's not your fault they that because it takes them time to cancel it, you have to pay. From what it sounds like you were still within the time frame, then again I don't know exactly everything. If they can't cancel it, ask for a higher up. It's worth a shot.

Ultimately, to avoid those things it is wise to cancel ahead of time. Some things we all learn, I know I did. I try to space out my trials, so I know who is charging me. I don't mind the wait, it's virtually free, just gotta take my time, use that Word Document to keep track of everything.

If anything consult the OP before doing an offer and if not answered, consult the thread. :)[/quote]

Ok so basically.. This is exactly what happened. My fault in a way but the reps in a bit. Amazing Web Stores and esuccess2u have the same phone numbers. Pacific Web Stores or something. So yesterday when i called i wanted to cancel esuccess2u. However i used 2 different phone numbers for esuccess2u and Amazing Web Stores. Instead of giving the phone number for my esuccess, i gave them the phone number that i used for Amazing Web Stores. I specifically told the rep i wanted to cancel esuccess2u, he didn't tell me that was for amazing web stores. Now on my 8th day i called back and they told me that so therefore i won't be getting my refund of 59$. ERR.. really sucks but whatever i can't do anything about it. Since im out of my trial on my 8th day. Basically all that work just basically bought me a 60$ game. Sigh..

Distinction - $6.95 shipping and you MUST return the product (within 30 days)
12 in One - link isn't yet working
Biotrainer - Also seems like a broken link...took me to a different page
SuperFoods Rx - $6.95 shipping and you MUST return the product (within 30 days)

EDIT: I tried SuperFoods RX...information is in the OP. I will probably try Distinction within the week, and the others (if they show up).

EDIT2: Just got credited for it.

Wow, I wish I trusted my normal credit card. More and more offers don't work with Visa GC's anymore :( Lol, I am on my 8th game and am trying to find one more offer to do :p

[quote name='Rig']Distinction - $6.95 shipping and you MUST return the product (within 30 days)
12 in One - link isn't yet working
Biotrainer - Also seems like a broken link...took me to a different page
SuperFoods Rx - $6.95 shipping and you MUST return the product (within 30 days)

EDIT: I tried SuperFoods RX...information is in the OP. I will probably try Distinction within the week, and the others (if they show up).

EDIT2: Just got credited for it.[/quote]

What shipping do you use to send stuff back and about how much does it cost?

[quote name='letmeinnow']What shipping do you use to send stuff back and about how much does it cost?[/quote]

Whatever is cheapest. I think first class is usually a couple bucks, with delivery confirmation.

[quote name='Rig']Whatever is cheapest. I think first class is usually a couple bucks, with delivery confirmation.[/quote]

Does return to sender work?

hi i was w2ondewring how everyones cancellation of amazing web-stores went,,, i have just phoned and canceled and it was all a bit 'too' quick,,,, the guy asked for my name and address then he said 'thank you your cancel id is *insert numbers*' no confirm e-mail or anything,,,, i just hope that they actually DID cancel,,,,, please let me know if your cancel was similar:bouncy:

ohhh and i received my first ever game today,,, this forum is awesome,,,thanks guys 4 help

[quote name='yf4e10']Does return to sender work?[/quote]

No, since most of them require you to put an RMA# inside the box when returning the order.

I got my copy of gta 4 today,they used next day delivery for it.I hope my other games arrived without any problems.

[quote name='eminemobied12']ordered 2k9 a few days back... hopefully it'll ship on release day with 2 day shipping... i would love to get it the week of release[/quote]

Same here. My experience has been the Wednesday after release I get the game.

[quote name='thrillednchilled']Your Credit Report is not showing up with the secure lock on my browser. Is it safe to enter my info on their site?[/quote]

I myself would avoid it, but others have done that offer without problems.

(I haven't done any of the credit check offers...and probably won't.)

[quote name='Rig']I myself would avoid it, but others have done that offer without problems.

(I haven't done any of the credit check offers...and probably won't.)[/quote]

Thanks. I will probably skip it. Even if it is safe to give them my info on the webpage, it probably isn't too good an idea to trust a company that can't bother with a secure site with my SSN and other info.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']For people that have done reputation defender. Did you guys get any confirmation email or anything from them?[/quote]

I did it a couple of hours ago and haven't received any confirmation email from them.

Does trainn ship out games in any particlar order,i received my aerosmith bundle before legends of rock even though i placed the order for legends of rock first?

im still waiting for my Aerosmith Bundle, i sent a support ticket a couple days ago. They replied that they don't know what happened and they'd have to investigate the carrier and that they would ship me out a replacement on monday. I sent my original order in on Sept. 22nd. So hopefully i get it thursday or friday.

bread's done
Back