Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Mizzou75']2nd: Reputation Defender is great. Almost instant credit, 30 day trial, and you just cancel by sending an email to [email protected] with your ID and saying you want to cancel.[/quote]

When you say send them your "ID" do you mean your name and username?

[quote name='ChessPieceFace']I'm sure you can put in a quick support ticket to change your order.[/quote]

Quick? Support ticket? You can't use those same words in a sentence when talking about Trainn, haha. The game comes out Tuesday and by the time my support ticket gets answered it will be Wednesday or so. :lol: Better off just starting over and getting more credits. It gets hard though when you have 8 games. :(

I have done EyeMyCredit, it was not bad cause the cancellation wasn't that bad. Except they just tried to get me to sign up for another offer, but if you just say no they will give you a cancellation # and e-mail. So basicially it's good one to do if you want a free offer.

^^thanks.

I think I made a mistake with a couple offers. I didn't realize the Reputation Defender offer and the Amazing Web Stores offer were the same company. The reputation worked fine, but the amazing one wasn't going through, so i used my old address thinking that it matched up with my credit card number. That worked and successfully signed me up, but I got no email, or credit. I'm a little worried about trying to cancel these later because they are the same company......

I'm going to be pissed if I get blown off like that. This is my first offer from that company and I still haven't been credited three weeks after doing it and 2 weeks after a MCR.
[quote name='Rig']As with others:

Big load of bullshit with this one. I definitely replied, expressing my disgust. I suggest anyone else that had the same issue also replies back.

I also recommended that they actually mention that in the offer description.[/quote]

i got the same generic response for esuccess2u too

Unfortunately, your sign-up did not going through as you have already registered for an offer from the company behind eSuccess2u, Pacific Web works.

Due to their trial offer, credit is only provided for new users to their companies offers. For your reference, their offers include eAuction Tutor, Quickbooks Quick Start, Increase My Margin, Google SEO Supervisor, Auction Starter Kit, UMAC Core, eSuccess2u, and Yahoo Success Center.

As you have already registered, and received credit for, five of their companies offers, they will not credit to us (and in-turn you) for the sign-up. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

[quote name='help1']Ordered Saints Row 2. I hope I get it by next weekend.[/quote]

Don't hold your breath, it usually takes them at least a week before they get around to ordering it and that's even if you're lucky.

[quote name='johnnyt129']hey guys, i havn't been on this forum on a while, but with fable 2 coming out i decided to get back into this to get that game. I don't have a whole lot of time to go thru all these pages and check out every bit of info on the offers so I am asking for someone just to list a couple offers that are super easy with instant credit. I would REALLY appreciate it. The ones ive done in the past are:
GE Critics, eAuction Tutor, Disney book club, Gamefly, Blockbuster, Word advantage[/quote]

Netflix & Amazing Web Stores

we should write in the op (the offer part of it anyway) that you should use eSuccess2u at your own risk, especially if you've done the other offers Rig mentioned on page 186

:whee:

Very excited that they added the GH:WT guitar bundle. I was hoping for that. I need to do one more offer (I think I'll do EMusic) to order it.

Edit: I did FreeCreditReport and eMusic. I guess eMusic will send me my login information later? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm... so I signed up with eMusic, and they never asked me for or gave me a password. And I didn't get an email, either. What the hell do I do now?

What are the easiest offers these days? I haven't done this in a while. Thinking about eMusic. Can't do Netflix, Grant Consultant, Bidz.com, Simply You, or At Home Rewards.

Let me know, thanks!

I would do eMusic if you don't mind paying that little bit. I liked it and it's easy for me because all i had to do was click to cancel online.

[quote name='Rocko']
Edit: I did FreeCreditReport and eMusic. I guess eMusic will send me my login information later? :/[/quote]

Sorry for the double post, but I just did eMusic. No login info. How would I cancel this offer without any info?

[quote name='yf4e10']Sorry for the double post, but I just did eMusic. No login info. How would I cancel this offer without any info?[/QUOTE]

Go to there website and use the lost password form.After thaqt login to the website and click cancel music.

[quote name='yf4e10']Any suggestion where to get them for very cheap?[/quote]
The GH drums aren't being sold separately right now, so the only way to get them would be to get the entire GH bundle and sell off what you don't want.

Fable 2 comes out a week from tuesday. if i order it tonight do you think I will get it the day it comes out? (I got GTA4 in the mail on release day but i cant remember how far ahead i ordered it)

[quote name='johnnyt129']Fable 2 comes out a week from tuesday. if i order it tonight do you think I will get it the day it comes out? (I got GTA4 in the mail on release day but i cant remember how far ahead i ordered it)[/quote]
It all depends on when Amazon ships it out. I ordered Mercs 2 a month ahead and I didn't get it till a few days after the release date came.

^^k thanks. ill save it for gears.

Oh and i just did emusic. i got to the thank you screen, but no email, and no money taken out of my account. i went back to the website and requested login info, they send my a link to reset my password, but then i logged in and was brought back to the payment page asking to give my CC number...?? did anyone else have this same thing happen to them?

i reached my limit of 3, what is the next most expensive thing to get?
also, how does megafreebie compare to yourfree360? i am thinking of making an account there, (pm me if you want to make a referral deal)

[quote name='odom4president']i reached my limit of 3, what is the next most expensive thing to get?
also, how does megafreebie compare to yourfree360? i am thinking of making an account there, (pm me if you want to make a referral deal)[/quote]

I sent a support ticket to Trainn about this and here is the response from yesterday:

At this time though, a final decision has not been made on whether or not the bundle limit will be increased. A decision on that matter will likely occur within the next 1-2 days.

[quote name='HighlightShow']What are the easiest offers these days? I haven't done this in a while. Thinking about eMusic. Can't do Netflix, Grant Consultant, Bidz.com, Simply You, or At Home Rewards.

Let me know, thanks![/quote]

I did Reputation Defender and it credited in less than 5 minutes. It is a 30-day trial that you can cancel via email and only costs $1. They also accept VCCs.

[quote name='Rocko']If I try to retrieve my emusic password it says no account exists.

Strange. I wonder what the deal is.[/quote]

did they charge you? did you get credit?

Does anyone know if trianns will let your change orders,i ordered soul caliber 4 and guitar hero 3 and still haven't recieved them.Will they let me change orders to saint row's 2 and fable 2 if i send them as ticket?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I think they should limit it to 1 per game.[/QUOTE]

I agree. But the trade-in exploiters would certainly disagree.

[quote name='eastx']I agree. But the trade-in exploiters would certainly disagree.[/quote]

Well then that is their problem, they are probably the reason why they put a cap in the first place.

Now because of them, I can't get the Guitar Hero World Tour bundle if I wanted to.

Anyone done Freecreditreport.com recently? If so how long did it take to credit? Its not listed in the OP. I also did a search and saw someone say 36 hrs. Just wanted to confirm that.

[quote name='Mugen']Does anyone know if trianns will let your change orders,i ordered soul caliber 4 and guitar hero 3 and still haven't recieved them.Will they let me change orders to saint row's 2 and fable 2 if i send them as ticket?[/quote]

Trainn had let me change orders last year. I had ordered Assassins Creed but never received it. I submitted a ticket and they told me they were sorry for the problem and asked if I wanted to change the game. So yeah.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Well then that is their problem, they are probably the reason why they put a cap in the first place.

Now because of them, I can't get the Guitar Hero World Tour bundle if I wanted to.[/quote]

Who's them? Might as well just assume it's a majority of the cagers posting in this thread including yourself. Maybe you're the reason why it should be 1 limit just for whining. Didn't we touch on this topic like a month ago it's not exploiting.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Anyone done Freecreditreport.com recently? If so how long did it take to credit? Its not listed in the OP. I also did a search and saw someone say 36 hrs. Just wanted to confirm that.[/quote]

mine credited the day i canceled,, which was 4-5 days after sign up...:D

[quote name='popemogoth']Who's them? Might as well just assume it's a majority of the cagers posting in this thread including yourself. Maybe you're the reason why it should be 1 limit just for whining. Didn't we touch on this topic like a month ago it's not exploiting.[/quote]

I agree that it is not exploiting, but it's still probably the reason they have the limit. It costs them extra, yet it still only costs us 2 credits for the bundles.

for the people who did Reputation Defender, how long did you wait to cancel it? And when were you charged the $1 fee?

[quote name='popemogoth']Who's them? Might as well just assume it's a majority of the cagers posting in this thread including yourself. Maybe you're the reason why it should be 1 limit just for whining. Didn't we touch on this topic like a month ago it's not exploiting.[/quote]

Me? Ummm yeah.

People who send multiple items back to Amazon to load up on credit via Yourfree360games might get the site into trouble.

After all if Amazon suspended some people's accounts for excessive returns already, who is to say they would prevent Train from ordering stuff from them? That would cause problems for everyone and could possibly cause Train to shut down the site. Who would want that?

[quote name='nyj1218']Special Note for the EyeMyCredit offer - you need to provide your SSN[/quote]

You're going to have to for all Credit sites. That's how Credit works.

[quote name='adonis 27']for the people who did Reputation Defender, how long did you wait to cancel it? And when were you charged the $1 fee?[/quote]

I did Reputation Defender on Sept 17th, got an email confirmation and got credit for it in less than 10 minutes, :D canceled on Sept 29th. Cancellation is very simple, just send an email to [email protected] giving them the user name you created on their site and telling them you want to cancel your membership. They respond within a few hours with an email confirming your cancellation. :bouncy: I was never charged anything for this offer.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Me? Ummm yeah.

People who send multiple items back to Amazon to load up on credit via Yourfree360games might get the site into trouble.

After all if Amazon suspended some people's accounts for excessive returns already, who is to say they would prevent Train from ordering stuff from them? That would cause problems for everyone and could possibly cause Train to shut down the site. Who would want that?[/quote]

Well they won't shut down TraInn's account for "excess returns". People have probably been returning things since day 1 but I bet a majority of the people who get games from YF360G keep them.

Plus, if TraInn is gifting us games, which is how the returns are filed, Amazon has no reason to shut them down.

[quote name='The0ne']So this reputation defender only charges $1? No fees? Do they ask for any SSN or anything like that?[/quote]

I didn't get charged any fees here, other than a $1 authorization charge. No SSN required either. I signed up on the 7th so I haven't cancelled yet but I have read it is really easy to do.

bread's done
Back