Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Halcyon Fury']just waiting on a Live gold kit to ship out[/QUOTE]

When did you place your order? I placed an order for the Messenger Gold kit on 8/30. The shipping estimate was 9/6. I sent a support ticket today. Have these been OOS? I thought I read that previously.

[quote name='FluxDF']When did you place your order? I placed an order for the Messenger Gold kit on 8/30. The shipping estimate was 9/6. I sent a support ticket today. Have these been OOS? I thought I read that previously.[/QUOTE]

I ordered my kits on 9/6, both shipped yesterday.

Well, havnt been here in a while. But, after reading the posts my questions are somewhat answered. I dont understand why these guys are on some kind of slow-down.? ive ordered many items in the past without any problems. I recently ordered the gears of war 3 controller and have been waiting forever for it. on the 25th of august i was told i can expect it in 5 business days. Sent them another ticket on Sept. 1st and still waiting for a reply. No controller either. Has anyone ordered this controller yet?

[quote name='FluxDF']When did you place your order? I placed an order for the Messenger Gold kit on 8/30. The shipping estimate was 9/6. I sent a support ticket today. Have these been OOS? I thought I read that previously.[/QUOTE]

Yeah they were OOS. I ordered mine on 8/6 and just got the shipped email two days ago.

Just did a very painless FreeCreditScore cancellation. How long into the 30 days should I cancel Choice Knife? I would assume need to wait until I receive the knife, right?

ALSO: Is it still safe to do a return to Amazon (or whoever they order from)? I'm thinking of ordering NHL 12 then returning it and using the credit towards MW3 Hardened...

[quote name='rusty']Just did a very painless FreeCreditScore cancellation. How long into the 30 days should I cancel Choice Knife? I would assume need to wait until I receive the knife, right?

ALSO: Is it still safe to do a return to Amazon (or whoever they order from)? I'm thinking of ordering NHL 12 then returning it and using the credit towards MW3 Hardened...[/QUOTE]

I would be careful returning anything that has a promo credit attached to it. I'm pretty sure that credit gets taken away if the item is returned...meaning Trainn would know you returned it because you caused them to lose $10-20. If there was something to convince them to ban people for returns, I'd think that would be it, haha.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I would be careful returning anything that has a promo credit attached to it. I'm pretty sure that credit gets taken away if the item is returned...meaning Trainn would know you returned it because you caused them to lose $10-20. If there was something to convince them to ban people for returns, I'd think that would be it, haha.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't thought of that. And if Trainn had already used the credit, I would probably only get $40 back, in which case I better order the game I want!

Anybody have personal experience in returning something that had a $20 credit attached to it? What happened?

[quote name='rusty']I hadn't thought of that. And if Trainn had already used the credit, I would probably only get $40 back, in which case I better order the game I want!

Anybody have personal experience in returning something that had a $20 credit attached to it? What happened?[/QUOTE]

Anybody know the deal with this?

EDIT: ON second thought, I guess this wouldn't be an issue if you order after a game is released, as the credit only applies to preorders...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rusty']Anybody know the deal with this?

EDIT: ON second thought, I guess this wouldn't be an issue if you order after a game is released, as the credit only applies to preorders...[/QUOTE]

There ya go ;) All you need to do is check Amazon yourself and see what the game is going for/make sure it has no special offers. Then you should be fine.

[quote name='DoPeSun'] I recently ordered the gears of war 3 controller and have been waiting forever for it. on the 25th of august i was told i can expect it in 5 business days. Sent them another ticket on Sept. 1st and still waiting for a reply. No controller either. Has anyone ordered this controller yet?[/QUOTE]

I just put in my first order with these guys for the Gears 3 controller on September 7th...I'm pretty bummed to hear you ordered yours more than two weeks ago and haven't heard anything :cry:

Was really hoping to have it before the game came out.

Just did Savings Circle and don't see it in the OP.

Savings Circle
Cost: $4.95, refunded upon cancellation.
Trial Duration: 30 days
Cancellation numbers: 1-800-830-4211
Hours: M-F 8-11 EST

[quote name='Rocko']Just did Savings Circle and don't see it in the OP.

Savings Circle
Hours: M-F 8-11 EST[/QUOTE]

You can cancel that one by email at [email protected]

[quote name='Rocko']Just did Savings Circle and don't see it in the OP.

Savings Circle
Hours: M-F 8-11 EST[/QUOTE]

Added, thanks.

I'll go through tonight and clean up some old ones and add some of the newer ones.

Trainn is working hard! Why? Because they just banned my account and canceled my free iPad order. I had a feeling they would find ways to flag me so that they wouldn't fulfill my order. I'm 100% honest that I did the offers correct.

[quote name='rusty']I hadn't thought of that. And if Trainn had already used the credit, I would probably only get $40 back, in which case I better order the game I want!

Anybody have personal experience in returning something that had a $20 credit attached to it? What happened?[/QUOTE]

i recently retured my sealed copy of deus ex when i found out toys r us/amazon were having it for $35 this week and i got $68.xx in giftcard...$8 of it was for shipping.

[quote name='popemogoth']Trainn is working hard! Why? Because they just banned my account and canceled my free iPad order. I had a feeling they would find ways to flag me so that they wouldn't fulfill my order. I'm 100% honest that I did the offers correct.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm they are doing their best to shut down accounts. Somehow, they traced my new account and closed it (though this was after sending one game...they killed it on the 2nd game). I moved to a new state, used a different card, email, and had everything listed under my middle name. They're full of shit if they say they didn't get credit for the offers too because one of them was Gamefly, which I know monitors very closely to make sure people can't get multiple cheap months. With as few new offers as they put up, if they start limiting people like this, it won't be long until they have no customers left.

[quote name='giantqtipz']hmm no new offers and games... really want to order F1 2011[/QUOTE]

Sent a support ticket asking about another new release and they said more games will be put up in a few days.

A friend of mine today said he just got banned on his account.

He had moved to a different state, and the only overlapping thing he had between accounts was his debit card. Kinda crazy if that's what they used to get him...as I wouldn't think they'd see anyone's debit card information.

EDIT: Also cleaned up the OP and put the old trials in the spoiler tag. If there's any not in the OP that we have done in the last couple weeks, feel free to jot up details, and, I'll get them added. I'm not sure if anybody even uses the OP anymore; Trainn seems to be on their last legs these days. :lol:

New site arrangement noticed today, 9/13/11.

New games such as Gears 3, Rage, and NBA2K12!

New "Expansion Pack: More Rewards. More Ways to Earn. Receive Games Faster. And More!" for TRAIN's site.

That's their quote, not mine. Sounds interesting and I just got more interested.

Can't Wait!

mando6599

[quote name='mando6599']New site arrangement noticed today, 9/13/11.

New games such as Gears 3, Rage, and NBA2K12!

New "Expansion Pack: More Rewards. More Ways to Earn. Receive Games Faster. And More!" for TRAIN's site.

That's their quote, not mine. Sounds interesting and I just got more interested.

Can't Wait!

mando6599[/QUOTE]

new_yf3g.gif

That's all the info so far, yeah?

Put in two orders tonight, and, I still have one credit left. Gonna have to browse the offers and see if I can find a cheap one.

[quote name='Rig']Put in two orders tonight, and, I still have one credit left. Gonna have to browse the offers and see if I can find a cheap one.[/QUOTE]

what games did you order?

small heads up. i sent a ticket asking if nba 2k12 would have release day shipping and they said any orders placed before sept 30th would have it.

[quote name='giantqtipz']what games did you order?[/QUOTE]

Gears 3 and Driver.

Driver...well, let's just say I don't really like racing games...

[quote name='KingNothing09']I just put in my first order with these guys for the Gears 3 controller on September 7th...I'm pretty bummed to hear you ordered yours more than two weeks ago and haven't heard anything :cry:

Was really hoping to have it before the game came out.[/QUOTE]

To update my post, I still havnt recieved the gears 3 controller. They also have not responded to my trouble ticket which is a week old...

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I would be careful returning anything that has a promo credit attached to it. I'm pretty sure that credit gets taken away if the item is returned...meaning Trainn would know you returned it because you caused them to lose $10-20. If there was something to convince them to ban people for returns, I'd think that would be it, haha.[/QUOTE]

I was told by trainn in a trouble ticket, since they have a business account with amazon they do not recieve any of the promo offers...

whats the usual wait time for a TT reply? it used 2 be 2 days. ive been waiting almost 2 weeks. I still havnt recieved my gears 3 controller and it was marked shipped Aug 10th... WTF? Any insight?

[quote name='DoPeSun']whats the usual wait time for a TT reply? it used 2 be 2 days. ive been waiting almost 2 weeks. I still havnt recieved my gears 3 controller and it was marked shipped Aug 10th... WTF? Any insight?[/QUOTE]
2 weeks is a little long. i would reply to your ticket asking whats going on maybe they forgot about it, or open a new one with urgency high.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']2 weeks is a little long. i would reply to your ticket asking whats going on maybe they forgot about it, or open a new one with urgency high.[/QUOTE]

Did that already.

[quote name='KingNothing09']I just received an email saying they shipped my Gears 3 controller today. Hoping to see it soon ^_^[/QUOTE]

Keep me updated. I havnt recieved mine and its been a month since i recieved the shipped email... :cry:

you guys notice the banner about Yourfree360games expansion pack?

more games, more rewards, faster shipping etc.

i hope we get to order CEs!

BECAUSE I WOULD TOTALLY USE MY CREDS TO BUY SKYRIM CE

I also got my "Shipped" email on Gears 3 earlier this morning. My order for Driver was still showing as "Processing" (and I ordered them at the same time).

[quote name='rusty']How long til games usually go from Processing to Shipped? It's been a week for NHL 12 on my account...[/QUOTE]

Usually seven days or so.

I hope my Gears 3 shows up today...though I may not be home. So, hopefully, it's not stolen from in front of my door. :/

EDIT: My copy was outside my door when I decided to make a quick trip home! :)

Has anyone tried the Fab Dominal offer? I'm looking for another simple under $5 offer. I see that people thought about trying it and/or had issues with it.

man, im really upset that u guys are getting ur stuff and i havnt received my gears 3 controller. they r not responding to trouble tickets either so i sent them an email. sux big time...

I got a shipped email for my Live Gold kit 9/13, but I don't believe it's actually been shipped. I would have expected it to have arrived by now from Amazon.

bread's done
Back