FS/T: 360Chatpad, Crysis2, LANoire, Mafia2, MonHun3, ODST, PoP:TFS, Rage, SW:TFU, etc

I really should have preordered Modern Warfare 2 when I had the chance to get a $10 Amazon GC but I waited for a Gold Box appearance instead... #bump

[quote name='RobMinhas']ill trade you a gba sp charger for sneak king, ill just have to get it out from under my bed[/QUOTE]

I'll decline for now. I don't even know if my baby cousins still need it. I'll message you if they do.

[quote name='Masenura']Valkyria Chronicles (Complete/Mint) for Uncharted if it's still up.[/QUOTE]

I would prefer to trade for a sealed copy of Valkyria Chronicles but I might change my mind.

[quote name='realxfresh']hey, whats the cheapest you can sell cod 4 shipped to 94555? lmk[/QUOTE]

The price remains the same as the listed price.

[quote name='Masenura']Valkyria Chronicles (Complete/Mint) for Uncharted if it's still up.[/QUOTE]

I would prefer to trade for a sealed copy of Valkyria Chronicles but I might change my mind.

[quote name='realxfresh']hey, whats the cheapest you can sell cod 4 shipped to 94555? lmk[/QUOTE]

The price remains the same as the listed price.

[quote name='pokemon_friends']may i buy amazon giftcards via paypa?[/QUOTE]

I'm not looking to sell the Amazon gift cards at the moment.

Hey man, want to trade your Amazon Gift Certs. for my PSN cards? Also, what is that coin machine thingy? Please PM me back! Thanks!!

[quote name='pram12']Hey man, want to trade your Amazon Gift Certs. for my PSN cards? Also, what is that coin machine thingy? Please PM me back! Thanks!![/QUOTE]

No thanks. It's called Coinstar. Google will tell you what you need to know.

bread's done
Back