GameCubes marked down to 9.99 at shopko

[quote name='seek-and-destroy']i will trade or buy one + shipping and a little extra if someone picks one up for me.[/QUOTE]

It only took two replies for this to come out...

[quote name='seek-and-destroy']i will trade or buy one + shipping and a little extra if someone picks one up for me.[/quote]

Same here! I've been wanting a GC again for a while.

[quote name='shiftchip']My local shpoko (Green Bay WI) Has marked down there gamecube systems to 9.99, I'd think this would be the same with all stores.[/QUOTE]

I'll paypal you money for 3 systems, plus a finders fee of $20, plus shipping.

shiftchip...which shopko in green bay? i've checked everyone and they're all out. thanks for the tip though. remember a few years back, the xbox system was being sold for 5 bucks!!!

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']If these gamecubes of yours really work, I'll order a dozen![/quote]

But will it really cube my game, man?

Not the same at all, local just dropped them from $49.99 to $39.99, though I am sure they will be dropped again soon.

A 10 dollar gamecube is absolutely ridiculous. I'd buy 5 just to hook some up to all the tvs in the house. It's a shame that the new ones don't contain the component hookup port so I'm stuck using the Wii for all my gamecube playing needs.

Gamecube was my console of choice from 2001 to 2004 and then I left into the abyss of xbox live. Now that I have my Wii I've been rebuying all my old gamecube games and they are more fun than 95% of the current games. It's a shame that Nintendo just dropped the gamecube and left us with no component cables and no wavebirds.

Agreed, go back and buy em OP- that price is a steal.
Never heard of Shopko and their site definitely confirms theres none around here.

[quote name='deletion']shiftchip...which shopko in green bay? i've checked everyone and they're all out. thanks for the tip though. remember a few years back, the xbox system was being sold for 5 bucks!!![/quote]

An Xbox for $5 fuckin dollars? Damn!!! It seems like the last gen systems aren't lasting at retail until the phenomenal clearance prices, like in the PS1 era. I was still finding the occasional N64 or PS1 lingering around in Kmart or WalMart up until about 2003 or 2004 and the games are STILL lingering around in SOME stores.

Although, I think if you CAN find an original Xbox in Kmart now, they should be cheap, since someone mentioned finding one about 6 months ago with a clearance tag on it.

Likewise - I'd love to pick up a Gamecube since one of my friends just snatched his back from my apartment.

I'd be willing to PayPal somebody who can get their hands on one of these a good $25-30 for a sale. Just PM me.

[quote name='Khondor']I'll pay for a system + shipping and time/effort.[/QUOTE]

I know I already posted above...but DITTO for me too. I'll hook a brotha up!

[quote name='Link127']I'd also pay shipping + cost + something for your troubles to anyone who could pick one up for me[/quote]

ditto here thanks to anyone in advance

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I got my GC from a friend for $23

including

2 controllers
2 memory cards
SSBM
THPS3

Not bad ey?[/quote]

Got me beat... I just picked one up last week for $50 w/ Mario Kart DD, Link Windwaker and Metroid, 2 memory cards, 1 controller and the official travel case.

I am willing to buy the controller alone for $8 shipped.

Or the whole thing for cost, plus shipping, plus a bit more.

[quote name='shiftchip']My local shpoko (Green Bay WI) Has marked down there gamecube systems to 9.99, I'd think this would be the same with all stores.[/QUOTE]

OP, you should go back to your local Shopko and buy all the gamecubes that they have. I wish there were some in near me.

[quote name='deletion']shiftchip...which shopko in green bay? i've checked everyone and they're all out. thanks for the tip though. remember a few years back, the xbox system was being sold for 5 bucks!!![/quote]
Military, THEY HAD 20-30 gamecubes. I got mine as a return (someone returned a few the other day) I called today and the guy said he was all out thought.... only bought one at the time lol... didn't realize I could cash in on this.... I'm currently checking out a few other Shopkos in the area to see if I can find some more.....

Well, didn't find a single GCN at the Stevens Point Shopko (I think they sold the last of 'em a LONG time ago), but I did walk away with God Hand and Elite Beat Agents for $10 a pop. :D

None in Madison, WI on the west side. I think there were a two (?) a couple weeks ago, but they're gone now.

The fact that they're gone leads me to believe they were dropped rather significantly, since I seem to recall a ~$50 price when I saw them on my last trip.

Good find OP, hopefully a few CAGs can score.

bread's done
Back