GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't be held responsible for this....

Hands-with-blood-1.jpg

I got a coupon from gamersgate also, since I'm a vip buyer apparently even though I haven't bought anything with real money in almost a year and a half from them.  

I got a coupon from gamersgate also, since I'm a vip buyer apparently even though I haven't bought anything with real money in almost a year and a half from them.
Turns out my 16-year old brother got one from them also, even though he doesn't even have a Gamersgate account.

Something about all blood relatives of someone who gets a coupon automatically get one. Man, Gamersgate sure is generous with these coupons. :bouncy:

Turns out my 16-year old brother got one from them also, even though he doesn't even have a Gamersgate account.

Something about all blood relatives of someone who gets a coupon automatically get one. Man, Gamersgate sure is generous with these coupons. :bouncy:
They did say that it was for people subscribed to their newsletter.

Gotta' love how it's 20%. ;)

Maybe GG is testing the waters again and thinking about bringing back that so-called "lifetime" 20% discount. ;)

Either that of they'll just toss out 20% off coupons, here and there.

Either way - I'm all for 75% off lowest MSRP deals + then some additional coupon stacking. :D

Well, that's if GG wants to actually follow what lowest MSRP for a game is. Sometimes, we don't know w/ them if they are using lowest MSRP and actually need to check other digital stores.

thats a good price on the wolf among us, and w/the 20% off coupon definitely worth it. i've really enjoyed it, and cant wait for the fifth episode to drop this week

thats a good price on the wolf among us, and w/the 20% off coupon definitely worth it. i've really enjoyed it, and cant wait for the fifth episode to drop this week
The version there (and everywhere but Steam) is Telltale DRM, just in case someone didn't know and wanted it on Steam so they don't accidentally buy a version they don't want.

good catch
That seems to be Telltale's new thing going forward, or at least they've done it on their last two big releases, make you have to buy it with their own DRM. I guess they think they are hot enough shit now after the success of Walking Dead that they can make the mountain come to Mohammed.

They did say that it was for people subscribed to their newsletter.
Here I was thinking I was in the same boat as Ashes and that they must have missed sending one to me. Turns out I gave them my spam-catching yahoo address for that newsletter.

I'm not going to make a game around the concept because I have no game making skills.  I will, however Kickstart a game around this process and then take all the money and run off, claiming that the Seven Prime Moons of Saturn warned me not to complete my project.

I'm not going to make a game around the concept because I have no game making skills. I will, however Kickstart a game around this process and then take all the money and run off, claiming that the Seven Prime Moons of Saturn warned me not to complete my project.
Is that you, Syntax, or Motoki?

The version there (and everywhere but Steam) is Telltale DRM, just in case someone didn't know and wanted it on Steam so they don't accidentally buy a version they don't want.
GMG sells the Steam version of Telltale Games, iirc, as I bought Poker Night 1 + 2 from there.

Also, the Walking Dead S1 + 400 Days on Gamersgate is Steamworks. Says the same for Poker Night 1 + 2 but I haven't confirmed.

Oh, you were specifically referring to Wolf Among Us, my bad. You're right.

Most of the Telltale games on Gamersgate are either SecuROM or Telltale DRM anyways, with a few exceptions that are Steamworks.

Good deal on Poker Night 1 + 2 + Walking Dead S1 stuff if you don't already have them.

GMG sells the Steam version of Telltale Games, iirc, as I bought Poker Night 1 + 2 from there.

Also, the Walking Dead S1 + 400 Days on Gamersgate is Steamworks. Says the same for Poker Night 1 + 2 but I haven't confirmed.
Yeah, but Gamersgate's most awesome, and sexiest, customers all have 20% off coupons with no price limits. GMG's has the $10 price limit, for the less sexy masses.

Edit: did ashes run out of angry cat/cat vigilante pics already? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back