GamersGate Thread: (Moved to the Steam+ Deals Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)

Closing this thread. Future deals will be posted in the Steam+ Deals Thread.

New thread here.
________________________________________________________________________________

*List of games on sale sorted by discount.
All Steam Origin Uplay DRM Free

[There are currently no known available vouchers, credits, promos, codes, etc. that can be manually applied to purchases.]

Note: Be sure to check DRM prior to purchase. It will typically be listed to the right of the description, just above the System Requirements. There are several instances where games may vary in DRM type even within the same bundle. You have been warned.

GamersGate on:
Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked First Templar. It's pretty old though and hasn't made it into a bundle yet AFAIK but who knows for the future.

*Edit: Anyone played Northland? Yeah yeah DRM free eww cooties. The one GG review described it ad a cross between Settlers and The Sims.

Anyway it's $1.99 on sale.
You can get the full pack over at gog with no drm

http://www.gog.com/game/cultures_34

of course not on sale at the moment, but its probably been ~2-4$ before since I own it on there and I dont usually splurge on gog

-edit

Just went back and found the purchase, was during a kalypso/team17 sale for 4$. They also have the first two games as well:

http://www.gog.com/game/cultures_12

I liked First Templar. It's pretty old though and hasn't made it into a bundle yet AFAIK but who knows for the future.

*Edit: Anyone played Northland? Yeah yeah DRM free eww cooties. The one GG review described it ad a cross between Settlers and The Sims.

Anyway it's $1.99 on sale.
I was looking at that one too. When a game is DRM free I generally check on GOG to see if they carry it and to check out reviews. The Cultures games are split across two bundles there. Apparently Northland is Cultures 3. They aren't on sale right now though.

Cultures 1+2

Cultures 3+4

Edit: Ninja'd while I was typing.

It was $1.25 at GMG 3 days ago? :wall:
I think it was $1.24, but I take 10 cents off any GMG price because it's paid for with credit and you get 10 cents credit back, so yeah it was $1.14.

I haven't even touched TWD yet so getting the base game in a Humble Bundle then the DLC for $1.14 is fakecag mastery at work. I hope you're all taking notes.

Daily Deals
80% off Blood Knights (Steam) - $3.00
75% off Castle of Illusion (Steam) - $3.75
If for some strange reason, you wanna buy Blood Knights from GG, I still have a leftover IG Blood Knights bundle or two for sale. :)

Also, Castle of Illusion is worth the current asking price, especially if you played the original and/or sequel on Genesis. Just saying.

Couple other people I know got Demonicon.  I'm still on the fence.  First player review on Steam (which is positive) compares it to DA2 which doesn't exactly sound like a ringing endorsement to me.

If for some strange reason, you wanna buy Blood Knights from GG, I still have a leftover IG Blood Knights bundle or two for sale. :)

Also, Castle of Illusion is worth the current asking price, especially if you played the original and/or sequel on Genesis. Just saying.
And Castle of Ilusion is 1.87$ in mother russia.

I sent Ashot P nude selfies
[customspoiler="So this then?"]
Cecil060.jpg
[/customspoiler]

Edit: I suck at custom spoiler tags wit dem imagez

Do I care enough about Castle of Illusion to risk GG's wrath by Putining that bad boy? :whistle2:k

Not that I'm seriously concerned but maybe it'd be worth it to make a second GG account for those sorts of shenanigans.
It is worth I think. I have read some europeans got their account banned after buying either in USA or Russia. But some others didn't.

In Summary, pay with Blue Coins always, and dont use paypal if you are taking a virtual travel to another region.

Do I care enough about Castle of Illusion to risk GG's wrath by Putining that bad boy? :whistle2:k

Not that I'm seriously concerned but maybe it'd be worth it to make a second GG account for those sorts of shenanigans.
Don't you still have like 800 bajillion blue coins from when you bought them with the 20% oops discount or did you use them all?

Made shill account to Putin mouse game -- BAM!! Flagged for manual review

russian-dancing-man-o.gif
Not the 30 minute wait period, but actually having Ashot P's eyes look at it? Hmm.

On a possibly related note, I noticed early this morning that Alien Isolation was yanked whereas it was there yesterday when I looked. Up until yesterday they were selling it for $30 in Russia, so $24 with the 20% off codes.

I pondered buying it for a minute, but then I realized I wasn't Solid Snake Eyes.

On a possibly related note, I noticed early this morning that Alien Isolation was yanked whereas it was there yesterday when I looked. Up until yesterday they were selling it for $30 in Russia, so $24 with the 20% off codes.
Must have been temporary. It's back up (Alien: Isolation Nostromo Edition) for $50 USD or $30 in PutinBux. Doesn't release until Oct 7th though so no immediate temptation.

I'll update more as prices flip, but I just wanted to congratulate GG on being the winner of the bad timing award for the year...

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
(Ends 7/14)

2K Greatest Hits Weekend

75% off Bioshock (SecuROM) - $4.99
75% off BioShock 2 (Steam) - $4.99
75% off Borderlands: Game of the Year (Steam) - $7.49
75% off The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (Steam) - $7.50
75% off The Darkness II (Steam) - $7.49
75% off Duke Nukem Forever (Steam) - $4.99
75% off NBA 2K14 (Steam) - $7.50
75% off NBA 2K13 (Steam) - $4.99
75% off Spec Ops: The Line (Steam) - $7.50
75% off Stronghold Collection (Other DRM) - $5.00

Is that 2K sale supposed to be a joke or are they hoping to catch the 5 people who have heard of their site but not Humble Bundle and haven't bought those games the 5,000 other times they went on sale?

Hey don't be knockin My Boyfriend. It got a full 5 stars!

My Boyfriend review
fE0Q0tE.png

By AestheticGamer posted 14th Jan

My Boyfriend is perfect, My Boyfriend knows how to treat me right. We went to paradise together, and had some zany times involving some thief. That was okay, but pales in comparison to My Boyfriend. Now some may call me superficial, as the game about My Boyfriend is all about glimmering myself up and trying to impress My Boyfriend by being some super hot, super detective girl, but its no problem, cause My Boyfriend is great.

I'll update more as prices flip, but I just wanted to congratulate GG on being the winner of the bad timing award for the year...

(Ends 7/14)

2K Greatest Hits Weekend

7puci.jpg

[quote name="Syntax Error" post="11909213" timestamp="1404997432"]Said boyfriend there on the cover looks as though he's trying to exit stage right.[/quote]

He's just trying to get his fursuit.

(Ends 7/14)

2K Greatest Hits Weekend

And yet Enemy Within is still not on sale. *grumble*

Remember the time Walkonshadows got in a huge fuss over Blades of Time going off sale for $10 early on GG and wrote into Ashot P or whoever a bunch of times about it and posted a bunch of angry rants?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F9vRVyV914

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back