General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck... i have had no time for free time this week other than eating good unhealthy food in puerto rico...

just got with a 12 hour music video shoot today... professional green screen studio, lighting, cameraman and all... directed it the entire day and my brain is fried... it takes alot out of you to tell insanely hot women all day what you want them to do in front of a camera >_<

found out i'm getting a macbook pro 17' + ipod touch this week as well at no cost so I'm happy.

i head back to miami on wed, and on thursday plan on downloading MGS1 and just chilling out >_<

been almost 2 weeks of nonstop work... i'm ready to get back to some fighters >_

yeah? where you been zew? i posted this info a few weeks ago >_<

I'll post my progress on it being done as I work on post production of it since I'm pretty much the guy who has say in the whole video.

Summer nights are sweaty?

Do you still play SFIV Zew? I just got my 360 back! -_-

Apparently my last activity was 92 days ago.

[quote name='heavyd853']Summer nights are sweaty?

Do you still play SFIV Zew? I just got my 360 back! -_-

Apparently my last activity was 92 days ago.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played in a while, but if you see me on, send me an invite.

[quote name='zewone']I haven't played in a while, but if you see me on, send me an invite.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm way down once I get back from vacation.

image_lbi.jpg

congrads on the girl zew :applause:

[quote name='Furashu']do we get to see the vid rero?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the good thing is that I don't have to hide or not show anything due to legal stuff, it's all out in the open and I can show it all once I get the damn thing digitized...

Man, everything here seems either deep fried, or too good for your health >_<

Had some amazing burritos last night...

Devil Jin to have Geass confirmed....

CLAMP To Design Special Costume For TEKKEN 6!

June 16, 2009

The all female mangaka group CLAMP has announced on their site, they will be designing special console exclusive costumes for the home release of TEKKEN 6. You may remember the console exclusive costumes in Tekken 5 for PS2 by various Japanese artists… The special costume is for Jin Kazama and is prominently featured in this week’s issue of Famitsu. More news when it comes!

SOURCE – CLAMP-NET.COM – TOPICS

Using the 1 dollar Xbox live deal, i finally got back online for some SF4. Won ~15 matches in a row in championship mode, and one guy called me a F@G via pm as well. Awesome. I didnt even lose once. I love gief.

[quote name='MarkMan']Guess I can kiss $600 bucks goodbye... ;(

http://twitpic.com/7nhp1[/QUOTE]

I think you just got Shane promoted to VP of Pre-orders.

I can just hear him bragging to the slightly dumpy girl that he works with now. "Yeah baby. I'm the fucking King of Pre-orders!"

So any word on the release dates for KOF 98 UM and 2K2 UM on XBL/PSN? I was surprised to see Garou coming out in two weeks but I'm more interested in the two KOFs.

[quote name='depascal22']So any word on the release dates for KOF 98 UM and 2K2 UM on XBL/PSN? I was surprised to see Garou coming out in two weeks but I'm more interested in the two KOFs.[/QUOTE]

kof 98 UM is coming out this year apparently
Metal Slug 7 was previously announced as an Xbox Live Arcade game, but it was missing from the list. So, I inquired about it. Robert Macchiaverna, Acquisitions Manager at Ignition Entertainment, explained “It is still happening, but I believe that’s scheduled to be a 2010 title.” Ignition published Metal Slug 7 on the DS (pictured) in North America and has a close relationship with SNK. “Ultimate Match ['98] is coming out this year, but Metal Slug is not,” Macchiaverna continued.

Ok that is just odd as hell, but two things really stand out that made me laugh.

Street Fighter 4 Aggressive Guile for Beginers

No its not the spelling, this is saying what, I will teach you how to sonic boom faster? Wtf, How can you have a aggressive Guile? I know there is some guy in Hawaii that can play a decent Guile but what is this.

Other thing that makes me think this site is a gag site

Semi Pro Ryu/Sagat/Rufus/M Bison Trainer

The tutor is from Windsor,Ontario in Canada

After 60+ strait wins in championship mode, someone finally took me down. A aggressive ryu. I was also playing pretty sloppy since i just finished playing the Magic: The Gathering demo and wasnt in the proper mindset for gaming. Oh well! Im still G3-A.. When do i get to G2?

[quote name='MarkMan']Tekken hype is going to start before you know it.

It's like OMG crazy...[/QUOTE]

I've been riding it even before it started... yay! thx for the heads up :bouncy:

crossing fingers for Rolento in SFIV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='JEKKI']lol! I'm listening to iplaywinner podcast and theyre talking about this site:

http://www.progamertraining.com/

damn so many unknown ppl offering tutor services... sheeyit I should get on that, free money apparently.

I wanna register to see everybody's rates! lol.

http://www.progamertraining.com/pro...gaming-lessons/fighting/street-fighter-4.html

seriously, phrostbyte has more qualification than some of these tutors o_O[/QUOTE]

What exactly do you mean by that LargeAsianBabyHead?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've been riding it even before it started... yay! thx for the heads up :bouncy:

crossing fingers for Rolento in SFIV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I always said Rolento needed to be in SFIV. His noose Ultra would look pretty cool I think.

I was just sad when Ono said no final fight characters would be in SFIV.

IMHO Rolento fits perfectly for how SFIV plays. He'll basically be a twitch based Vega. If they add rolento, Dan will prob still be my main, but at least I'll have another character to play with that I'm more comfortable with (i've always sucked at Rolento, but always wanted to get him to the point of maining him).

on that note:

lamp_gartisan_sfminicompwip.jpg

StreetFighterBusts-3D-sculpting-StreetFighterBusts-85-img_61b5fe9a2.jpg

lol yeay these guys are definitely doing their best to learn about fighting games and the culture as a whole.

they sound real unnatural, or theyre trying real hard to sound like they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back