GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

[quote name='needler420']Don't listen to this guy only he benefits from it.[/QUOTE]

Swag Bucks matches the first 1000 Swag Bucks to me that someone earns from searching only (not polls, Swag Bucks TV, surveys, etc.). So if a person follows my guide and makes enough to get two $5 gift cards, I will get enough points to do the same. After that, there is no benefit to me.

Despite what needler believes, the vast majority of the Swag Bucks that I make do not come from referrals but rather from letting my computer use the reload every extension on the Swag Bucks TV site. Anyone can make enough for $25 in gift cards every single month using this method if they just leave it running on their computer daily. I suggest that anyone who signs up use the same method to rack up Swag Bucks quickly, which is why I have this information posted in the guide.

My guide does not promise $5 gift cards at an unrealistic rate like a lot of the threads in this sub-forum and I feel like I've been completely up front about how it works and how to use it to your advantage. There's really not much else to say, if you want to earn some free Amazon credit try it out and if it doesn't work just close your account.

Thanks! Be sure to use Swag Bucks TV method mentioned in my original post to rack up some extra bucks in addition to using the site so you can get the gift cards faster.

bread's done
Back