GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

Signed up, and was wondering how long it takes you to get your gift cards. It said 10-14 business days, is this true? That seems like quite awhile just to receive a code. I also signed up for the free month of netflix and was awarded 800 points, when do you recommend I cancel?

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Signed up, and was wondering how long it takes you to get your gift cards. It said 10-14 business days, is this true? That seems like quite awhile just to receive a code. I also signed up for the free month of netflix and was awarded 800 points, when do you recommend I cancel?[/QUOTE]

It can take up to that 10-14 day ceiling. I believe the quickest one I've received so far was about 5 days. It is a little slow for the code, but I think it's because they're constantly sending them out. If you look at the recent prizes redeemed ticker it's always Amazon gift cards.

I've never done the offers because the searching and SwagBucks TV produces enough points for me. I would cancel a few days after they award you the points unless it runs into where you have to start paying.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Signed up, and was wondering how long it takes you to get your gift cards. It said 10-14 business days, is this true? That seems like quite awhile just to receive a code. I also signed up for the free month of netflix and was awarded 800 points, when do you recommend I cancel?[/QUOTE]

It really is, especially since Opinion Outpost's are instant, but I think they verify them all and it takes a while. I can count on mine taking exactly eight days. I can only think of two that didn't. There are a lot of offers that are free, though, where you have to watch videos or get through one of those obnoxious offer paths. (Have an e-mail just for spam.) Those are good for 30, 40, 50 points sometimes. When I signed up, I got all 5 $5 codes that month in the first day doing that. They were "under review" for about a week because they thought I was scamming them.

Another great thing to do that's probably already been mentioned is to open any random video on Swagbucks TV, and set ReloadEvery for about a minute and a half, then just to go sleep or work or something. You can get 70 bucks every day, which is a $5 code in six days.

I signed up using your referral link. At 168 points in maybe 20 minutes by doing all of the account setup and one survey worth 100 SB. During work, I usually have a Remote Desktop trained on my home computer, so I'll run the videos there & check in for my 75+ SB daily! I support my gaming habits by free monies, so this will definitely help!

EDIT: One note on the SB TV, it goes up in increments of 10 and is worth 3 SB each bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iowaholdem']I signed up using your referral link. At 168 points in maybe 20 minutes by doing all of the account setup and one survey worth 100 SB. During work, I usually have a Remote Desktop trained on my home computer, so I'll run the videos there & check in for my 75+ SB daily! I support my gaming habits by free monies, so this will definitely help!

EDIT: One note on the SB TV, it goes up in increments of 10 and is worth 3 SB each bar.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's really easy if you know how to work it the right way.

There is a limit of 5 per prize per month, so you will be able to get $25 total from $5 gift cards per month and after that you just save up for the next month. If you start accumulating fast enough, you can buy the higher value gift cards, but just keep in mind that the higher amount gift cards require more swag bucks per dollar.

Enjoy the free money :bouncy:

bread's done
Back