GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

Wow this site is amazing! I earned enough Swagbucks for a Amazon gift card in only a couple of hours! I signed up at 6:00 PM yesterday, did a lot of free offers, searching, and surveys and just completed the last survey I needed today at 10:00 AM and I got just enough to order my first $5 Amazon gift card! :D

I wish I had joined earlier. Thanks for the post. I think I signed up using your refferal link, but I'm not sure. :lol:

[quote name='CamofrogAC']Wow this site is amazing! I earned enough Swagbucks for a Amazon gift card in only a couple of hours! I signed up at 6:00 PM yesterday, did a lot of free offers, searching, and surveys and just completed the last survey I needed today at 10:00 AM and I got just enough to order my first $5 Amazon gift card! :D

I wish I had joined earlier. Thanks for the post. I think I signed up using your refferal link, but I'm not sure. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm glad my post was helpful! Don't forget to use Swag Bucks TV as outlined in the OP so you can really rack up even more points.

I swear this is the greatest site I've ever used. I'm 300 SB away from my fifth $5 amazon gift card already! 50% of the time I'm getting approved for surveys! I wonder how long it'll take for the gift card codes to arrive. :D
And will I get banned if I keep changing my survey profile? :whistle2:#

[quote name='CamofrogAC']I swear this is the greatest site I've ever used. I'm 300 SB away from my fifth $5 amazon gift card already! 50% of the time I'm getting approved for surveys! I wonder how long it'll take for the gift card codes to arrive. :D
And will I get banned if I keep changing my survey profile? :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about the surveys, I don't use them very often.

The codes arrive in 10-14 days as stated on the website. Sometimes faster, but the average is definitely in that window.

I was bored one night and saw a banner in someone's signature on here I think. I typed it in Google to see if it was a scam and a lot of places said it worked, so I just tried it. Worked out pretty good considering all the stuff it's paid for!

Aw man. You can only order five of each gift card a month. :cry: So does this mean on November 1st, I can start ordering more $5 Amazon gift cards?

[quote name='CamofrogAC']Aw man. You can only order five of each gift card a month. :cry: So does this mean on November 1st, I can start ordering more $5 Amazon gift cards?[/QUOTE]

As CaptainKirk said, you can start ordering the first day of the next month. The limits are 5 per month per card (i.e. 5 $5 cards, 5 $50 cards, etc.) and two orders per card per day (i.e. you can order 2 $5 cards November 1st and then two the next day and so on).

bread's done
Back