GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

I used your referral link blindinglights. After being on swag bucks for a day I was wondering if you had any other tips on how to get swagbucks faster. I have been watching videos and have done the polls for yesterday and today but I just wanted to get points fast lol. I guess Im just being impatient.

If anyone sees this maybe you could sign up through my referal link if you wanted to: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rasco13

[quote name='rasco13']I used your referral link blindinglights. After being on swag bucks for a day I was wondering if you had any other tips on how to get swagbucks faster. I have been watching videos and have done the polls for yesterday and today but I just wanted to get points fast lol. I guess Im just being impatient.[/QUOTE]

Letting the Swag Bucks TV run in a background browser window will be your best bet. You can use the Reload Every add-on for FireFox to reload a page every set number of minutes. The percentage registers on the bar to get points within a minute or so of the video starting so set it to 2-3 minute reload and you should be good. Let this run in the background while you use your computer or when you go to sleep if you leave it on and you can rack up 75 points per day from just videos.

That would basically come out to a $5 gift card every six days from just videos refreshing in the background. The polls, the search engine, and any other activities that award points will only make that process faster. If you have a free texting plan, you can use Swag Code Spoiler on Twitter and get text updates when a new one is posted for some extra free points.

If you spend a good deal of time on your computer or if your computer is on all the time, it's a rather easy way to get an extra $25 of Amazon credit per month (they limit you to five (5) $5 gift cards per calendar month, but points do carry over so you can just save them until the first of next month comes). If you have a computer at home and at work, sign up for an extra account and let the videos run at work during the day while you're working to rack up points on a separate account. You don't need to use a real name or address since the cards are just code delivered via their website.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']I just signed up and did about 50 searches and nothing.

Also, where do you input codes?[/QUOTE]

Did you actually click on any of the search links? If you just search over and over without ever going to the second page of results or clicking on any of results (any, doesn't have to be one of the sponsored links) it wont reward you points. Also, if you've received Swag Bucks once or twice in a short period of time, chances are the search engine wont reward them again for a couple hours.

On the main page, there is a column on the right hand side that has an input field and a "Gimmie" button next to it. That is where you input the Swag Codes.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Also, be sure to use Swag Bucks TV as outlined in the OP if you can.

[quote name='blindinglights']Did you actually click on any of the search links? If you just search over and over without ever going to the second page of results or clicking on any of results (any, doesn't have to be one of the sponsored links) it wont reward you points. Also, if you've received Swag Bucks once or twice in a short period of time, chances are the search engine wont reward them again for a couple hours.

On the main page, there is a column on the right hand side that has an input field and a "Gimmie" button next to it. That is where you input the Swag Codes.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Also, be sure to use Swag Bucks TV as outlined in the OP if you can.[/QUOTE]
I just tried clicking links and stuff and I'm still getting nothing.

I'm doing the Swagbucks TV thing as we speak. That's working fine.

It could have been due to the Swag Bucks being rewarded from SBTV.

I've noticed that once Swag Bucks are rewarded from anything, I'm less likely to get them from searches. So if I see a new swag code posted, I'll try to get some Swag Bucks from searches and once they are awarded, I'll enter the code. If I were to enter the code first, it seems like I can never get anything from the search. I've suspected that the site is set up this way on purpose.

I have not been getting any swagbucks with the auto realoader because of captcha.
Is anyone else getting the 3letter captcha every time TV tries to give you swagbucks?

Last edited by a moderator:
i get mine no problem every time.
maybe your times are too low.
ive got mine at 1 min 20 secs
foxfire portable 4.0.1
what do you use?

PS any other site like this that have you watch videos for points?

I don't know of any other sites that give points for videos, but I'm sure there has to be some.

I haven't seen any problems with the videos yet today, I have mine set to 1 minute and 35 seconds.

I have done this for about a year and all my settings are set right, my wife's account though is still working just fine... I read somewhere (swagbucks blog maybe) that they will be enforcing the three letter code for all bucks in the near future.

[quote name='topplehat']Yeah I'm worried about the SBTV captchas, that will definitely stunt my stuff[/QUOTE]

simple just get enough SB where you can keep getting Amazin GC and you can have to screens lol

[quote name='CaptainKirk']simple just get enough SB where you can keep getting Amazin GC and you can have to screens lol[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah. Unfortunately I enjoyed Swagbucks because I didn't have to monitor it, that's what made it the best. Looks like those days are over now!

bread's done
Back