GET *FREE* AMAZON CREDIT from SWAGBUCKS & iRAZOO, NO OFFERS REQ'D, SEARCHES & SURVEYS

[quote name='Vigilante']I really do need to thank you, blindinglights--since joining Swagbucks in March, I believe I've earned more than $200 in Amazon credit thanks to this thread. Occasionally I'll earn the necessary SBs for five $5 credits quickly enough in one month that before the month is over, I accumulate enough for a bonus $25 Amazon credit (though I don't like how it costs 3,150 SB, the equivalent of seven $5 Amazon credits :roll:)!

Again, thanks so much; like you said in an earlier post, Swagbucks credit really did help a lot during Black Friday. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm glad it's worked out for you! I know what you mean on the higher value gift cards though, it sucks that they require more and more SBs to get the higher amounts.

Do you mind if I quote your post in the OP?

[quote name='blindinglights']I'm glad it's worked out for you! I know what you mean on the higher value gift cards though, it sucks that they require more and more SBs to get the higher amounts.

Do you mind if I quote your post in the OP?[/QUOTE]I definitely don't mind--in fact, I would be honored! :D Go right ahead.

Just to be clearer, I added the fact that March was eight months ago to that post. :razz:

[quote name='Vigilante']I definitely don't mind--in fact, I would be honored! :D Go right ahead.

Just to be clearer, I added the fact that March was eight months ago to that post. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I added it. :)

Two hundred dollars over eight months might not seem like a whole lot, but if you check out CAG often you can stretch it for plenty of games and movies. Even more if you hit up Amazon Warehouse Deals. Plus, free money is good in any amount! :bouncy:

Am I the only one who's noticed that earning SBs from Swagbucks TV doesn't stop at 75 SB? Looking at my ledger shows that I've already earned more than 120 SB today just from using that.

Not that I'm complaining, of course. :lol::applause:

[quote name='blindinglights']I think they actually upped the limit recently.[/QUOTE]

It was upped to 150 in either October or November forgot which until I believe the end of December. They originally had the captcha thing though thankfully that was removed. Has helped me a lot since I joined in October and I've already cashed in for $125 in Amazon gift cards.:D

[quote name='blindinglights']Free money is nice[/QUOTE]

Indeed...

...honestly if a hobo off the street can walk into a public library he could make money lol

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Indeed...

...honestly if a hobo off the street can walk into a public library he could make money lol[/QUOTE]

Swagbucks: it helps hobos.

bread's done
Back