GGT #17 is going to be the very best!

WOOOO SUPER HEROES! Just got my new copy of MUA2 today from Gamefly and though I've already beaten it a ridiculous number of times I think I'll go back and replay it again now that the stupid glitches are dead.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']It's the only time a game ended and I legit sat there saying, "Really? That's it?"[/QUOTE]
You never played Neverwinter Nights 2, thank God.

Not that its ending is too short or lacking in detail or... it's just that the most important part of the ending (aside from the most apathetic narrator evar) can be summed up as simply:
ROCKS FALL, EVERYONE DIES!

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I watched that Tobey Gyllenhall movie and had forgetten she's amazing[/QUOTE]

Guessing you'll see Thor opening night.

Holy shit! That really was Liquid Liquid on Jimmy Fallon!
I had no idea they even reunited!

Made my night, so glad, since I'm so freaking sore from moving.
Tomorrow is the heavy stuff......

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Unless you meant rei and any girl with a cock[/QUOTE]

The hell is Rei anyhow? Haven't seen him around the GGT in the last few days. Did he get washed away in the great RI flood of 2010?

[quote name='Krymner']The hell is Rei anyhow? Haven't seen him around the GGT in the last few days. Did he get washed away in the great RI flood of 2010?[/QUOTE]

That would be sad but an acceptable sacrifice if it meant that RI as a whole was gone for good.

And yes, I have lived there, it was a nightmare.

wtf? Sugarless Peeps and Twilight manga? What is this world coming to...

[quote name='Krymner']The hell is Rei anyhow? Haven't seen him around the GGT in the last few days. Did he get washed away in the great RI flood of 2010?[/QUOTE]
I think he's at Anime Boston. I seem to recall his excuse for missing PAX was because it took place a week after.

The only time you need to grind in FF13 is post-game. That being said, you get a ton of CP in Chapter 11 by just fighting whoever is in front of you. Except Behemoth Kings. Stay away from Behemoth Kings.

I think I'm going to enjoy Giantbomb's Quick Look of Dead or Alive: Paradise. It's only 11 seconds in and Ryan Davis wants out.

I really want to play FFXIII, because people keep telling me there's no grinding needed. I hate grinding.
Any good recent RPGs besides FFXIII where you don't have to grind?

[quote name='KingBroly']The only time you need to grind in FF13 is post-game. That being said, you get a ton of CP in Chapter 11 by just fighting whoever is in front of you. Except Behemoth Kings. Stay away from Behemoth Kings.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I keep getting my ass kicked by King Behemoths so I thought I was underpowered and needed to grind.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I may have a problem. A slurpee problem. Especially now that they have holographic iron man cups.[/QUOTE]
There is no problem that Slurpees cannot fix.

just got up to level 69 of the Bloody Palace in DMC4 with Nero. ow, my wrists! Took an hour and a half...the difficulty seems to peak around level 30 or so. I just got kinda bored and careless towards the end :lol: I had never gotten past lvl 20/Berial before, but something clicked this time.

back to writing a paper yay

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I've never been to a 7-11.[/QUOTE]
2chm4qc.gif

There aren't any near where I live, we have an equivalent called Sheetz around these parts. I've literally never seen one in person.

Same. I almost miss working at 7-11 but that was years ago, I almost certainly would have been robbed and shot by now if I had stayed there all these years.

I think I've had a 7-11 slurpee once in my life.

My foreman got it for me on the last day of work last summer. He got one for my entire crew, plus our checker, and I think the driver. And maybe the old trapper who lived in the cabin near where we were working.

Tummy ache city.

Not really any 7-11's in wisconsin either. We have Kwik Trips and Speedways.

Found a turbografx 16 in box for $13 at goodwill. Also Ultima Collection for $3 complete and nice shape. That will hopefully sell for $70-ish.

Also, Resident Evil 1 PC with a boxart that I cannot deduce the nature of. I suspect it's a bootleg, but I don't know. The box references the game coming only from capcom, not virgin, the publisher of the PC version of the game. I can't figure it out. I think I'm going to ask GAF or Chris Kohler or something, they've got to know.

[quote name='Halo05']Same. I almost miss working at 7-11 but that was years ago, I almost certainly would have been robbed and shot by now if I had stayed there all these years.[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure offering any would-be robbers a nice cool coca-cola slurpee would stop them in their tracks.

[quote name='The Crotch']I think I've had a 7-11 slurpee once in my life.

My foreman got it for me on the last day of work last summer. He got one for my entire crew, plus our checker, and I think the driver. And maybe the old trapper who lived in the cabin near where we were working.

Tummy ache city.[/QUOTE]

That's a damn fine city.

Interesting, the guy who voiced Spider-man in the 90's cartoon will be the VA for Noir in Shattered Dimensions.

I'm kind of bummed that DoA: Paradise is just a port of Extreme 2 minus the retarded Achievements. The only new thing about the game is you can unlock Rio.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Interesting, the guy who voiced Spider-man in the 90's cartoon will be the VA for Noir in Shattered Dimensions.

[/QUOTE]
:hot:

I literally just nergasmed.

I've been waiting for him to return to a Spider-Man game for so, so, so incredibly long.

Oh, and Happy Easter to all!

[quote name='Mr. Beef']I'm pretty sure offering any would-be robbers a nice cool coca-cola slurpee would stop them in their tracks.
[/QUOTE]

Hilariously, one of 7-11's tactics to deal with unhappy customers is to offer free fountain drinks, 7-11s, or coffees. All that stuff is super cheap for 7-11 to supply (as opposed to the bags of chips or candy bars) so at any sign of disapproval, we were instructed to begin offering free beverages. I guess it could work on robbers to at least lower the chance of a shooting but I never got to perform that experiment.

North Carolina has no 7-11's, either. It's really weird.

I'm either going to get Platinum in Final Fantasy XIII today or tomorrow. It's an inevitability at this point.

So I got a DSi XL this morning :whistle2:/ That was unexpected, but I'm certainly not complaining.

Looks like I'll finally be playing through Dawn of Sorrow again like I've been meaning to.

Have any good DS games come out in the last... year? Other than Miles Edgeworth and Strange Journey, because I'm already getting those for sure.

Oh, and Happy Easter.

[quote name='Chacrana']So I got a DSi XL this morning :whistle2:/ That was unexpected, but I'm certainly not complaining.

Looks like I'll finally be playing through Dawn of Sorrow again like I've been meaning to.

Have any good DS games come out in the last... year? Other than Miles Edgeworth and Strange Journey, because I'm already getting those for sure.

Oh, and Happy Easter.[/QUOTE]

Ketsui DS and.....i can't think of anything else. :\

bread's done
Back