GGT #17 is going to be the very best!

anyone getting the alan wake LE?

i got some credit to burn and i wasthinkin about preording it along with halo reach or something with the gs 25% off deal

i already preordered red dead and crackdown 2 since i figured $45 is the best i'll get from gs for awhile

Chac the Dragon Warrior remakes are excellent, especially DW5. Also Retro Game Challenge, The Advance Wars games, Etrian Odyssey games, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, Space Invaders Extreme 2, Contra 4, and the Chrono Trigger re-make if you're into that.

Also get the art style games on DSiWare. They're all pretty great but the digidrive one is my favorite. Also boxlife and Dark Void Zero is fun too.

There's lots of great stuff on DS. Even Wario Ware DIY is fun, making quick minigames, especially on DSi XL is fun.

[quote name='jer7583']Chac the Dragon Warrior remakes are excellent, especially DW5. Also Retro Game Challenge, The Advance Wars games, Etrian Odyssey games, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, Space Invaders Extreme 2, Contra 4, and the Chrono Trigger re-make if you're into that.

Also get the art style games on DSiWare. They're all pretty great but the digidrive one is my favorite. Also boxlife and Dark Void Zero is fun too.

There's lots of great stuff on DS. Even Wario Ware DIY is fun, making quick minigames, especially on DSi XL is fun.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was looking into Dragon Quest V... but the thing keeping me from buying it is that I played the DQ4 remake and found that it was extremely tedious... the game just didn't have much personality to it... I'm really not sure what makes DQV different.

I dunno, I thought those games were just oozing personality. Especially DQ5's down to earth coming of age story. But that's just me. They're not for everybody. And they're not as grindy as they used to be, for sure. Helps that the battles are lightning fast too.

Anyone here use any extra cooling fan gizmo on their PS3? After mine is running for a couple hours, the tier 3 fan kicks in and stays on the whole time. I was wondering if there was something that could help this, cause it can get a bit loud.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Interesting, the guy who voiced Spider-man in the 90's cartoon will be the VA for Noir in Shattered Dimensions.

I'm kind of bummed that DoA: Paradise is just a port of Extreme 2 minus the retarded Achievements. The only new thing about the game is you can unlock Rio.[/QUOTE]

Was bummed about that too, but I have yet to get it. I know its genna price drop quick so I can wait.

Jack Van Impe is on the TV and my fiancee is sleeping on the couch in front of it. I better change the channel or she's going to wake up talking about some stupid nWo shit.

EDIT - Sega Genesis is the shit.

Man, Sonic and Sega All-Stars racing is really fun. I didn't realize how much I was apparently wanting to play an Arcade racing game. My avatar kicks Sonic's ASS.

Thanks for posting that ninja.
How very odd!

I'll buy it, guess I'll play it when I upgrade my iPhone to a faster model later this year.

I kind of want to play a Spider-man game now... Do I dare play Web of Shadows again? or maybe I could track down the DS version. Or I could go play Ultimate Spider-man again...

Spider-Man PS1 is the best, but I'd say if you still haven't beaten Web of Shadows then you should try it. It really isn't that bad. It had a lot of laughter filled parts for me. Especially the black suit choices.

I played Spider-man 64. I think that was a port of the PS1 game...or was it a port of the 2nd game? Also, Web of Shadows is the only retail game I have an 1000 gamerscore in. I'm not really proud of that...

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I played Spider-man 64. I think that was a port of the PS1 game...or was it a port of the 2nd game? Also, Web of Shadows is the only retail game I have an 1000 gamerscore in. I'm not really proud of that...[/QUOTE]
Yep, it is a port, but the PS1 version is better because it has full voice overs and What if? mode! One of the best things EVER! Every Marvel game should have What if? mode.

Seriously? I don't even love it enough to completely 1000 it. I could try, but I'd probably get bored with it.

Oh god

Vanille running

I'm loling all over.

===

I would have come very close to 1000/1000ing Alone in the Dark if I hadnt skipped the driving levels.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Seriously? I don't even love it enough to completely 1000 it. I could try, but I'd probably get bored with it.[/QUOTE]
I just did it because I had nothing better to do. It really let me see just how buggy the game was.

My only 200/200 is The first season of Sam and Max.

I opened up my DSi XL and yeah -- those screens are pretty damn huge. I'd totally play something on it, but I left all my games at home. So... next week maybe?

Unless there's inexplicably a good DSiWare game. I know there was some shmup over in Japan that looked good, but I'm guessing it's just crappy indie games and that March of the Minis game over here?

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I played Spider-man 64. I think that was a port of the PS1 game...or was it a port of the 2nd game? Also, Web of Shadows is the only retail game I have an 1000 gamerscore in. I'm not really proud of that...[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised at seanr... he's a trophy/cheese whore... and he's only got 1000/1000 in king kong?

I can't even tell you how many I've done, but I have 11 platinums (bordering on 13, depending on if I can manage Batman:AA and CoD:WaW) and probably a similar amount of 1000/1000 and 200/200 on 360. Recently, I did Dante's Inferno, Mass Effect 2, and Assassin's Creed 2. Probably The Maw too.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt-Jaz1oRAU[/media]

wowwowowowow, it looks excellent and totally controllable (more than you can say for most iphone games.)

This will be the third iphone game I've liked (Space Invaders Infinity Gene and Drop7 being the other two.)

My 1000/1000 are MW2 and AC2. Maybe something else not sure and my platinums are: U1, U2, LBP and something else... can't remember

I can't figure out GoW3. Everything happening on screen (and the story/characters) is SUPER awesome, yet when I'm playing it I'm just feeling sort of, "Meh!". It's fun, but I don't feel compelled to constantly play it. Maybe because it feels so short and I spent 40 bucks on it.

And I just finished GoWPSP and that was mucho funo. Hm, not sure.

The only platinum I almost got was in Infamous. But I just got annoyed at playing it on hard... and finding that last shard.

[quote name='ninja dog'][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt-Jaz1oRAU[/media]

wowwowowowow, it looks excellent and totally controllable (more than you can say for most iphone games.)

This will be the third iphone game I've liked (Space Invaders Infinity Gene and Drop7 being the other two.)[/QUOTE]

Alright, this is seriously stupid. I'll probably buy it though while it's $5, because Cave on my phone is something I'd like to have, even if it's dumb.

I've been trying to keep my trophy whoring down, it resulted in me playing several bad games far longer than I should have (Alone in the Dark: Inferno comes to mind).

Have Platinum trophies for - AITD: Inferno, God of War 1, God of War 2, Legends of Wrestlemania, Batman, Assassin's Creed 2, Infamous, Fallout 3, Mini Ninjas, Prince of Persia, Resident Evil 5, Tekken 6, Godfather 2, Dante's Inferno, and Tomb Raider Underworld.

Actually only ones that really became a chore were Godfather 2 and Alone in the Dark.

Close on Wolverine, Brutal Legend, and Ghostbusters, just haven't played Wolverine in a while, and really not interested in playing the online in Ghostbusters or Brutal Legend.

ahhhh, the page is all fucked up !!!

[quote name='Chacrana']Alright, this is seriously stupid. I'll probably buy it though while it's $5, because Cave on my phone is something I'd like to have, even if it's dumb.[/QUOTE]

kinda weird in light of what I was asking yesterday. Not exactly the platform I wished for. :lol:

My only complaint is that it didn't look like there were all that many bullets on screen at any given time. but I'm getting this day 1 for sure.

Blowing shit up in Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Just Cause 2 is damn satisfying. Has almost the same feeling as Red Faction: Guerrilla had. I really hope more games go this direction (more destructible environments), it really livens up shooters.

[quote name='ninja dog'][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt-Jaz1oRAU[/media]

This will be the third iphone game I've liked (Space Invaders Infinity Gene and Drop7 being the other two.)[/QUOTE]

whoa

secret message

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Chac broke the thread

Chac is GGT's Hope.[/QUOTE]

I seem to recall doing this before.

And Halo05,

[quote name='Halo05']Stop quoting me Chac! [/QUOTE][quote name='Halo05']Stop quoting me Chac! [/QUOTE][quote name='Halo05']Stop quoting me Chac! [/QUOTE][quote name='Halo05']Stop quoting me Chac! [/QUOTE][quote name='Halo05']Stop quoting me Chac! [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']The only platinum I almost got was in Infamous. But I just got annoyed at playing it on hard... and finding that last shard.[/QUOTE]

The shards were the worst part of that. Just like the feathers in AC2.

I'm impressed DNB got the platinum for LBP -- there's a lot of trophies in that game that are just insane to get.

And yet this impressive feat is set of by his seeming indifference to the awesomeness that is GoW3.

bread's done
Back