GGT 263 Is Going Thug Lyfe With FFXIV, Let The True Color Drip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said before you edited that he wasn't good anymore.

So is everybody below top 5 d-list?
I was gonna anymore but he still makes top 8 in every tournament he just doesn't get past that top 5 spot ever anymore. He's the gate keeper to top 4

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have 3 levels of Halo 4 left on solo legendary. Yaaaay. Goddamn, Midnight was pissing me off earlier.
Haha, Halo Legendary is usually pretty fun for me, I put way to much time into the campaign in Reach though, not because of me dying but I played those missions a lot, I usually do co-op though and not solo, but yeah some of those levels can make you rage face!

You know what?

I hate the Halo universe.

Shit's more convoluted than Star Wars.
Wut

Wait, how? I always have thought it made a lot of sense.
I'm with you, granted I have put a lot of time into that series haha

I only have 3 levels of Halo 4 left on solo legendary. Yaaaay. Goddamn, Midnight was pissing me off earlier.
You have way more patience than I do. I think I only got through the first 2 on legendary before deciding it wasn't worth it.

Forced? That shit made me cry.

Whatever.
It was easily one of the worst USM arcs. It was so obviously editorially pushed since there were so many storylines they dropped by killing peter.

u cant forget about Divekick comin out this week on ps3/vita and steam!  :drool:   Shit is gonna be extra salty

oh cool an FF themed GGT

betaphase is ending tonight, and i got dwade to level 20 on 3 different classes, which will all transfer over to the full game next week :cool:

ORH2K7E.jpg

That sucks about the movie situation joel.

Isn't superman from kansas? Why isn't that movie in the history museum? whatever
Yeah, he is and despite Hutchinson renaming the city Smallville for a few weeks it still had no staying power. it's bullshit.

magneto could totally kill that sentiel in the comics. whatever
Trufax.

breaking bad or top 4 marvel? dawg I can't decide
Breaking Bad! So close to being over and tonight's episode was fucking amazing.

Haha, Halo Legendary is usually pretty fun for me, I put way to much time into the campaign in Reach though, not because of me dying but I played those missions a lot, I usually do co-op though and not solo, but yeah some of those levels can make you rage face!
I never really have a lot of trouble with Legendary, just for some reason I was having a lot of problems earlier. I knocked it right the fuck out with no problems tonight, though. I played Reach a lot and would have finished the campaign solo legendary if not for that save erasing glitch, but nowhere near as much as I played Halo 3. Goddamn, if you could tally up all of my time this gen Halo 3 probably got the most time. I remember one night I was playing with Purple haired girl and her (at the time) boyfriend and trying to collect one of the skulls. We played for 11 and a half hours straight, no breaks, trying to get this fucking skull on legendary for her boyfriend. Our resolve was amazing. After that I don't give up too easily.

You have way more patience than I do. I think I only got through the first 2 on legendary before deciding it wasn't worth it.

It was easily one of the worst USM arcs. It was so obviously editorially pushed since there were so many storylines they dropped by killing peter.
That second level was a bitch. I honestly probably wouldn't be even playing through them if it wasn't for the fact that I want the armor and visor set.

I don't think it was bad at all. It was very well done and it didn't really drop any storylines. Everything from USM has been pretty well tied up with the exception of the stuff with Venom, but that's on its way to being tied up in Ultimate Comics Spider-Man.

Do you have a tail fetish like Whoknows?
Y'know, I always thought he had a thing for tails...

I think I'm getting old. I keep getting deep and contemplative about stuff that I really shouldn't be paying attention to. Like why I miss Purple haired girl sometimes. Blah.

I think I'm getting old. I keep getting deep and contemplative about stuff that I really shouldn't be paying attention to. Like why I miss Purple haired girl sometimes. Blah.
Its called missing some puss dawg. Not a midlife crisis.

You better not be getting old I'm older than you.

I never really have a lot of trouble with Legendary, just for some reason I was having a lot of problems earlier. I knocked it right the fuck out with no problems tonight, though. I played Reach a lot and would have finished the campaign solo legendary if not for that save erasing glitch, but nowhere near as much as I played Halo 3. Goddamn, if you could tally up all of my time this gen Halo 3 probably got the most time. I remember one night I was playing with Purple haired girl and her (at the time) boyfriend and trying to collect one of the skulls. We played for 11 and a half hours straight, no breaks, trying to get this fucking skull on legendary for her boyfriend. Our resolve was amazing. After that I don't give up too easily.
Haha yeah, I've easily put in that much time in a Halo session before, I have played a lot of Halo as well, I don't remember any of the skulls taking me that long to get though, they were fun to go for though! I play a real lot of the multi in all of the games as well.

Its called missing some puss dawg. Not a midlife crisis.

You better not be getting old I'm older than you.
I don't think I'm missing the puss, since I never hit it. I think I'm just missing my best co-op partner.

Haha yeah, I've easily put in that much time in a Halo session before, I have played a lot of Halo as well, I don't remember any of the skulls taking me that long to get though, they were fun to go for though! I play a real lot of the multi in all of the games as well.
I played a lot of multi as well. Doubles was my main thing in Halo 3. It was great.

Do you watch dexter?
I have seen all but a couple of episodes in the most recent season. How're you liking it?

I don't think I'm missing the puss, since I never hit it. I think I'm just missing my best co-op partner.

I played a lot of multi as well. Doubles was my main thing in Halo 3. It was great.

I have seen all but a couple of episodes in the most recent season. How're you liking it?
No its not that its just there's a new person on the show everytime I see him I think of evan

Dexter-Zach.jpg

Wait...Joel saw Pacific Rim?
Kansas is a casual place that only holds new movies for 2 days

I get charged tax because the government doesn't want us Californians to continue on our free pass of living somewhere nice.
I think they just forgot about you, honestly. Either that or they decided you're worth hating now.

We're the Millers beats out Elysium and Kick Ass 2 over the weekend in the box office. wtf? is 'murica high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back