GGT 263 Is Going Thug Lyfe With FFXIV, Let The True Color Drip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://youtu.be/ZEn3QIzQcFA

Other than the weird faces, sweet as fucking candy.

Too bad the gameplay doesn't look like that.  :(

I don't know why kick ass 2 is getting bad reviews. I ''bought'' it online through a ''torrent'' ''illegally'' and it was pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamefly put me on blast didn't send me any of the three games and I have a three game policy.
E-mail them about it. I haven't gotten a game from them in a month and since I logged on earlier and Saints Row IV was listed as low I sent them a super angry e-mail about how I expected to get a game this week and that I wanted it to be Saints or Splinter Cell since I had them in the top of my Q for both systems. I only expected them to send me a free month or GameFly dollars or something, but they sent me an e-mail apologizing and sent out a copy of Saints for PS3 right away. I should have it tomorrow or Wednesday, so yay!

I don't feel like doing all of that. Funny thing is xcom is listed as still available and its not being shipped I have a 3 game out policy with 0 games out.

I don't feel like doing all of that. Funny thing is xcom is listed as still available and its not being shipped I have a 3 game out policy with 0 games out.
Call their CS line and sing your problem out to them alongside the tune from "You're the best", that will instantly get you all three of the games that you want!

It only takes like two minutes if you type fast. Seriously. I wasn't planning on doing it either, but I was fueled by rage, so I did it anyways.

Gamefly has always been a joke for me, tried it several times, usually after they opened a new shipping center and I thought things would be different. Never seemed to get anything that was less than 6 months old no matter how early I put it in the queue. Luckily I have a local chain that tends to get most of the new games a few blocks from me that I rent from.

Gamefly has always been a joke for me, tried it several times, usually after they opened a new shipping center and I thought things would be different. Never seemed to get anything that was less than 6 months old no matter how early I put it in the queue. Luckily I have a local chain that tends to get most of the new games a few blocks from me that I rent from.
I've never had a problem with it until now. There are certain ways to use it to maximize the new games you get, you just have to know when to send games back and how to order your Queue. I think there was just some computer issue with my account or something, since I had plenty of available games in my list. It's crazy fast for me now that they opened a shipping center in Kansas City. I usually get games next day.

Guys, i have a hangover
Eat bacon. We still skyping tonight?

I used to get games the next day don't know why that stopped I have a shipping center in Austin and I live like an hour away

I hate Mondays, however Gamescom is this week and there are some good PSN sales. I need a nap. Think my boss will mind? I still don't get all this mobile fascination. I'm tired of hearing about mobile this and mobile that. You know what else I'm tired of? Updating apps. I swear it seems like all I fuck ing do is update apps.

So I finally had my first 3DS streetpass experience.

Two hits somewhere today while I was out.

There's something unbelievably funny about having them come up, tell me stuff, and say something like "You're beautiful." or "Sup?" to have my reply be "Buy a Vita!". :rofl:

Is there any way I can screencap this? :D

My 3DS greeting was something about my dick, I think.

Finished Halo 4 Legendary. Glad to have it over and done with in time for SRIV! Woooo! Gonna be a great week!

Sweet, Guacamelee on sale this week on PSN. Glad I waited.
for the $3.50 or so difference, I glad I supported the dev and got to play it already. :p

Buy the blobs game too. It's fantastic.

--

20130819_135102_zps5ce97097.jpg

Hahaha, nice.

Did Guacamelee get DLC? Is that on sale? Am I making shit up agian?
It got 2 DLC packs so far.

One was costume pack for like $2 that gave out 3 costumes and they each had special effects on the character. The chicken one changed you into an egg instead of a chicken, I think, and gave you regen health. The skeleton gave you infinite special but health pickups were nullified. I can't remember what the female costume did. Came with 6 trophies.

The other was a challenge area (haven't played it yet) for $3 or so. Also had extra costumes and trophies I believe.

I'm going to pass on Saint's Row 4 for now. I would love to play it, but my final semester starts up this week. Plus, I'm still going through FFXIII and I started playing WoW again. And with GTAV right around the corner, I'd probably stop playing SR4 for GTAV. So, I think I'll wait to get it on the next Steam sale. 

Hell I've barely played III because I've been to busy with other games(Tales, Dream Team, Earthbound). I'll end up getting IV when it's $20 or free on + or something. I'm very interested the Bureau, it looks like ME combat in a 60s sci-fi setting, which looks cool, but I think I'll rent it first.

I'm getting SRIV and GTAV.  I don't have a lot of free time, but I'm not bogged down by MMOs,  :p

Tales of Graces F is very enjoyable.  It's been a good while since I've played a Tales game, so I'm not burned out at all by the style/format of these.  The story is kind of standard fare, but the VA is great and everything is pretty earnest so I am not bothered by it at all.

Who gettin' dat Hatsune Miko besides whoknows?

I would, except too much other shit coming out around the same time.  I gots SR4 and Killer is Dead lined up with GTAV not long after...

I don't know why kick ass 2 is getting bad reviews. I ''bought'' it online through a ''torrent'' ''illegally'' and it was pretty good.
I don't think you know how to use quotation marks.

Eat bacon. We still skyping tonight?
Nope, he's not coming. This is just like Mikey, I don't know why i trust him anymore since he left Mom.

So I finally had my first 3DS streetpass experience.

Two hits somewhere today while I was out.

There's something unbelievably funny about having them come up, tell me stuff, and say something like "You're beautiful." or "Sup?" to have my reply be "Buy a Vita!". :rofl:

Is there any way I can screencap this? :D
Sounds like a good way to get a date.

I'm going to pass on Saint's Row 4 for now. I would love to play it, but my final semester starts up this week. Plus, I'm still going through FFXIII and I started playing WoW again. And with GTAV right around the corner, I'd probably stop playing SR4 for GTAV. So, I think I'll wait to get it on the next Steam sale.
Stop missing out on GOTYs.

Tales of Graces F is very enjoyable. It's been a good while since I've played a Tales game, so I'm not burned out at all by the style/format of these. The story is kind of standard fare, but the VA is great and everything is pretty earnest so I am not bothered by it at all.
My favorite part is how Laura Bailey is not the best voice on there. It's sad when she is cuz she has no range.

On a scale of 7 to 12 with 7 being T-Pain and 12 being Justin Timberlake she's a 6.

I remember when whoknows would send me swapnotes. :(
Oh, did he now?

I don't think you know how to use quotation marks.

My favorite part is how Laura Bailey is not the best voice on there. It's sad when she is cuz she has no range.

On a scale of 7 to 12 with 7 being T-Pain and 12 being Justin Timberlake she's a 6.

Oh, did he now?
I know how to use quotes I just used them didn't I?

When you're on top haters gonna hate.

Yes all the time and so did mr.spicytaco his mostly involved dicks and weren't very creative unlike whoknows'.

My 3DS greeting was something about my dick, I think.

Finished Halo 4 Legendary. Glad to have it over and done with in time for SRIV! Woooo! Gonna be a great week!
We didn't co-op on halo and I didn't get SR4 I'm having a terrible week thanks a lot joel dawg.

I just came back from elysium. I guess matt damon was supposed to play a mexican? I don't know he spoke spanish poorly and it was based in LA its like they subtly blamed mexicans for the world turning to shit while the nice pretty white people lived on elysium. Racist movie. 2/10

We didn't co-op on halo and I didn't get SR4 I'm having a terrible week thanks a lot joel dawg.
We can play Halo 4 together later this week! :D

One of my favorite japanese megaman songs ruined by hatsune miku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdAphLqV8jA
I like this.

Nope, he's not coming. This is just like Mikey, I don't know why i trust him anymore since he left Mom.
Wait, seriously? He just dangled it in front of us and bailed? Blah, he sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back